The Escaped Prisoners Girl |...

由 trottinghorsess

"I'm the idiot? You're the idiot for walking when you know escaped prisoners that kill are near you" he rolls... 更多

Kidnapped
Idiot
Faces
Change our looks
SUPRISE!
Don't piss me off
He can cry?
Swimming
Kill me
I told you I'd kill him
Blood
Football
I. Killed. Maximus.
Date night
Someone must be watching us...
It all goes black.
Can i stay with you?
Christmas Shopping
Christmas
Drunk
Crossover!
Daniel Queen
The Fight.
Butterfly and Lightning
Pointing Fingers
Little Girl
The calm before the storm.
Uncle Keth.
Brandons Sister
Goodbye.
Broken.
Missing and Distant.
Found.
Kidnapper.
You're okay.
Taken
Plan
Danny
Reunited
Los Angeles
The little things.
Distrubed
Nightmare
The bad in him.
Moms gang.
Shouts
Red
broken hearts.
without you.
i love you
fire
valentines day and future talk
Baby shower & Show Practice
Dog Show and An Offer?
The answer
Anniversary
Wedding
Honeymoon
Epilogue
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
💃SEQUEL💃
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
the end.
The Final Chapter
the start

🎉Bonus Chapter🎉

1.1K 36 3
由 trottinghorsess

**might be errors

Elena

8 years old. Kai is 8 years old today. Where did the time go?! It was like yesterday he was begging us to play with him!

"Mommy! Daddy!!" Kai wakes Lock and I up by jumping on our bed. Lock sits up and groans then I sit up and look at him with a why are you up look. "IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!" he shouts and sits in between Lock and I.

"Happy Birthday baby" I smile and move a strand of his hair out of his face.

"Yea, Happy Birthday buddy" Lock ruffles his hair and Kai laughs. "Want some ice cream for breakfast?" he smirks and Kai shoots up with excitement.

"Ohhh no!" I say but Lock's already standing up while holding Kai. "You better NOT give that hyper child ice cream right now!" I shout as they walk out of the room laughing. Groaning as I get out of bed I amble down the stairs to see Lock indeed putting ice cream in a bowl with a happy Kai next to him.

"Mommy nooo!" Kai notices me and runs up to me then puts his hands on my legs as he looks at Lock. "Hurry daddy!" he rushes, trying to make me not stop Lock from putting his ice cream in the bowl.

"Here bud" Lock turns around and hands Kai the bowl. Kai runs off to the table and immediately sits down to eat it. I raise an eyebrow at Lock and he looks at me then puts his hands up in defeat. "Don't get mad at me, the birthday boy wanted ice cream so I fulfilled his wishes" he smirk.

"Ughhh you drive me crazy" I walk up to him then wrap my arms around him with my head nuzzled up in his chest. "Since its out, wanna make me some?" I smile and he pushes me off.

"Uh nope!" he walks to the table and sits down with Kai. I groan then make my own bowl and sit down next to them. Nobody's even awake yet, literally Lock and I could still be cuddling in our sleep for a bit longer.

"Mommy!" Kai chuckles and points to my bowl. As soon as I take the spoon out of my mouth and put it back into the bowl, it's immediately snatched from me by Lock. He smirks and eats my ice cream. "Daddy!" Kai continues to laugh.

"Rude" I groan. Shit, I'm so tireddddd. Kai does this every year, wake us up by jumping on us at like fucking seven o'clock.

"Austin and I came up with this weirddddd question" Kai pauses "like, where do babies come from?" once he says that, Lock about chokes on the ice cream from laughter. I hit his shoulder and look at my innocent child.

"It's uh... when it you love someone, Kai" I try to think of things to say, but I just get embarrassed at my words. Locks laughter becomes louder, making me glare at him. "Ok, daddy, why do you tell him?" I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Hell, I don't even know" he smirks and I drop my jaw. That asshole! Y'know, he gets on my nerves and is a real pain in the ass. Like hellooooo were in this together, but no he likes to put me in these kind of situation.

"I don't like you" I say sternly and take my bowl of ice cream back. He completely hates it so much when say I hate him, even if it's jokingly, he despises that word so much. Why? Because his dad told him he hated him all the time, even at a young age he told him. I mean I'm sure he just doesn't like it in general, but I'm almost positive that's the main reason.

"Oh baby that's not how it works, I doing the killing and you sit pretty while you do the talking" he leans back in his chair with a smirk along with his arms crossed behind his neck.

Kai suddenly sits in Locks lap, startling him. Kai whispers something in his ear that makes Lock smirk at me.

Lock

I feel something on my lap and jolt up... just to see my son telling me to come closer.

"We should cover mommy in whipped cream" he whispers in my ear and chuckles. I look at Butterfly with a smirk. She's gonna be pissed at us if we do, which I don't mind getting in trouble, but I wanna save my son from a timeout on his own birthday for having a little fun.

"Mommy's never delightful in the mornings, we should probably wait until later when she's more... joyful" I look at him and he nods. He sits back on his chair and continues eating his ice cream.

"What's up your boys sleeves?" Butterfly crosses her arms across her chest. I shrug then here running coming down the stairs. The guys walk in and their faces light up so bright once they see us.

"Ice cream for breakfast?!" they shout excitedly in union then run into the kitchen to make their own bowl.

"Well I'm gonna get ready then we can go somewhere buddy" I ruffle Kai's messy hair which he gets from Butterfly. "Don't get into trouble" I point at all the boys, even Kai. They all nod and I squint my eyes saying I'm watching you

"Yea let us all get ready, you should even get ready too little one" Butterfly stands up and kisses Kai's head before following me up the stairs and into our room. We take a shower, get dressed, brush our teeth, and Butterfly does her hair.

"I already got Kai the biggest thing he wanted" I put on my shirt and she looks at me as she brushes her hair.

"And what's that?" she walks to me and smiles then wraps her arms around my neck. I put my hands on her waist and smirk, she knows what Kai always wanted, she just never approved at such a young age. "No you did not Lock" she pulls away from me.

"It's something he wants to do! For four years, isn't he old enough?" I tilt my head and raise my eyebrows. She gives me a are you serious look that could kill.

"Absolutely not Lock! You didn't even help us clean his room last night like I asked you too, let alone bring all this boxing equipment in. He's too young, yes I understand it's something he wants to do, but you need to learn what's best for our child" she says sternly and I fill with anger.

"Did you seriously just tell me I don't know what's best for my son?!" I stand tall "The hell I don't! So all the protection he's under isn't the best for him? I fucking dare you to tell me I don't know what's best for him because you and I both fucking know I'd do anything for the kid!" I growl.

"That's not what I meant! I'm just saying you never listen to me-" I cut her off.

"I never listen to you" I laugh out my nose and looks around while biting my tongue. Bloody hell I hate fighting with her, but when she puts the blame on me I can't help but argue back. "You're right. I don't listen to you. Sometimes I fucking wish you'd leave me alone and let me do my thing" I growl.

"Oh really? Well I'll pack my bags and leave, I'll even take my son with me. Don't you try me Lock Archer, you just being his father puts him in danger and now you wanna make him do a violent sport" she threats and my blood boils.

"The hell you're taking my son with you! You know you shouldn't even involve him in this, this is just you and me talking now, don't you fucking dare threaten to take my son with you" I scowl.

"H-" she gets cut off by the door opening, revealing Kai crying as he avoids looking at us. He heard us...

"Kai" I walk up to him and kneel in front of him then play with his little hand. "Why are you crying buddy?" I rub the back of his hand with my thumb.

"Why are you shouting at mommy" he wipes away his tears and I look at him with so much remorse. I never EVER wanted my son to be afraid of me... i don't want him to feel how I did towards my dad, I hated him so much for yelling at my mom. This is basically me living my biggest fear right now.

"Kai don't cry okay?" I wipe away a tear rolling down his cheek. He pushes my hand off his face and pulls my other hand off his hand. He's scared of me... I stand up and step back. No...

"Kai do you wanna go and get some food?" Butterfly walks up to him and put her on his cheek. He nods and hugs her. She picks him up and they walk out the room. I'm such an idiot... I shouldn't have even argued with her, over a stupid sport.

I run down the stairs to see them already pulling out of the drive away through the window by the door. I hit the door then run my fingers through my hair roughly and I scream no and bring him back

"Dude what happened?" Brandon asks and I turn around to see the guys in a group looking at me with concern and worry on their face. I breathe out so deeply trying to calm myself, but it doesn't work.

"He heard Butterfly and I fighting... he's terrified of me" I avoid eye contact and kick at the floor roughly.

"I'm sure he's not scared of you Lock, let them cool down, he probably doesn't wanna see his parents together right now" Justin puts his hand on my shoulder and the guys nod in agreement. I sigh and throw myself on the couch to cool down.

I wait for two hours for them to come home, but they don't. I tried calling over and over, but she wouldn't answer. I've been stressing ever since they left, I never calmed down. It's Kai's birthday for fucking sakes! What was I thinking?! I'm snapped out of my thoughts when my phone goes off so I immediately pull it out and see a message from Butterfly.

Butterfly😍❤️ : We're on our way home... if you would, please don't be in the living room because Kai doesn't wanna see you...

My heart shatter into millions of pieces as I read that message over and over. Then I hear a car pulling in. I stand up and go downstairs in the basement so Kai doesn't have to see me. Fuck, I wouldn't wanna see myself either. The front door opens and I can hear Kai's little voice excitedly talking to the guys. I sigh and walk out of the door in here. A run is exactly what I need to burn off all this anxiousness.

And that's exactly that I did, worked out at the public gym for an hour after my run. I'd use the gym in the house, but I don't wanna put more tears to my sons eyes. What am I doing? Running away from my problems... on his birthday. He only turns eight once. I leave the gym in an hurry and speed home. I barge into the door thinking it's opened, but it's locked and I feel like such an idiot running into the door. I groan and open the door to see everyone but Kai in the living room.

"Where's my kid" I say sternly without any manners. Butterfly turns to me with a sad look.

"Kai leave him, he's upstairs with Austi-" I cut her off by hugging her tightly and digging my head in the crook of her neck. She's hesitant at first but she hugs me back.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean anything I said. I promise you I won't do it again ok? but everything you said is right, I don't listen, I don't know how to be a fath-" she cuts me off.

"Don't you dare finish that sentence. Lock you're an amazing father who just wants to support his sons dreams. I didn't mean anything I said, I argued for something so stupid and I'm sorry" she tugs onto my shirt.

"Kai hates me" I pull out of the hug and put my head down. She puts her hand on my cheek and moves her thumb in circle patterns.

"He doesn't hate you" she gives me a sad smile "he just doesn't like when we fight and neither do I" she nuzzles her head into my chest. I wrap an arm around her waist and kiss her forehead.

"I love you so much" I kiss her forehead again. She looks up to me, because she's 5'4 and I'm 6'7.

"I love you too" she passionately kisses me and I kiss her soft lips back. When we pull away I look up at the stairs and back at Butterfly. "Go talk to him" she smiles and I run up the stair and into Kai's room.

"Buddy..." I softly say and he turns to me along with Austin whose sitting next to him. Well, now or never. "Can I talk to you privately please?" I nod my head towards Butterfly and I's room right front of his. He nods and walks up to me then we go into the room.

"What do you wanna talk about?" he sends me a little happy smile and I tilt my head in confusion.

"I know you hate me right now, but Kai I'm sorry you had to hear me and mommy fight, we both didn't mean any of the words we said" I kneel in front of him and put my hand on his cheek.

He hugs me tightly and I wrap my arms around his little fragile body. "I don't hate you daddy. I don't like when you and mommy fight... it scares me that you're gonna hate each other" he tugs onto my shirt. He doesn't hate me...

"Kai no, never. I love you and mommy with all my heart and nothing will ever change that, we're not leaving you buddy" I kiss his cheek.

"I love you daddy" he says softly

"I love you too" i rub his back and pull away. "Ready to get your birthday started?"

"Yes!" he jumps excitedly and i take his hand then walk downstairs after telling Austin to come down.

Austin has been Kai's best friend for four years now and as mean of a father it sounds, I'm surprised he's actually still friends with him and never left his side. He's actually become family to us and is okay with knowing we're killers. He's a sweet kid, Kai's also his only friend as he's Kai's only friend.

We walk out to the back and Maximus tackles Kai down on the ground licking his face. He laughs and stands up then dusts himself off before running while Maximus chases him. Austin joins in and Maximus takes him down before zooming back at Kai. I love watching these kind of moments... my basically two sons out in the backyard playing with their dog. I would never admit it, but shouldn't every father like to watch the little things their son does?

"He's definitely your child" Butterflys sweet voice snaps me out of me watching them playing. She wraps her arms around my waist and puts her head on my back. "I love watching you watch them like the extremely protective sexy father you are" I turn around and kiss her forehead after she says that.

"To think... eighteen years from now he's gonna be so grown and ready to join the Red Hooders, but right now he's enjoying being a kid running around with his dog" I wrap my arm around her waist as we watch them play.

"I don't think i'll ever be ready for Kai to ask you to join this... I mean look at him!" she points at him "he's my little boy and i wanna cherish him forever" she smiles and holds onto me tightly as she smiles in awe. "Lock..." she looks up at me with a sly smile.

"Uhh" i raise an eyebrow and prepare for whatever she's about to say. She's probably gonna say Kai can't join the Red Hooders... well if he really wants to then hell, we can hide it from her.

"Let's have another baby!" she smiles widely in hope. I push her off me and look at her like she's crazy.

"Babe, we've been over this once too many times. We're lucky we can even have Kai... another one is really risking it" i say and she puts on a little pout face. I chuckle and wrap my arms around her. "I'm sorry, if i wasn't so dangerous, i'd give you as many kids as you wanted" i smirk and bite into nothing so i can show my teeth to support the smirk.

She rolls her eyes and laughs. "Liar! You didn't even want kids so you're right, i'm lucky i have Kai" she playfully hits my chest and i shrug in truth.

"You're right. But when Kai was born, believe me when i say i'm glad i gave in on having a baby" i look at Kai and see him laughing his head off with Austin and Maximus.

Fuck i love this. My father never watched me play outside... it was mom who did, she always took pictures of me and posted them everywhere. My 'dad' was the reason I never wanted kids, i was terrified i'd become him. Then i move i got involved in this killing life, i had more reasons. Having a kid was the last thing i wanted... but fuck i love being a dad so much.

"I believe it" she nuzzles her in my chest and watches him too. "Ready to do cake then give him with stuff?" she looks up at me and smiles. I nod and kiss her forehead before unwrapping my arms from her.

"KAI! AUSTIN! MAXIMUS!" i shout and they come running at me. Kai runs directly at me and i catch him in my arms then hold him up like simba. He laughs and once i lower him down, he locks his arms around my neck. "You want me to hold your big ass- i mean-" i mentally facepalm myself and he laughs harder.

"It's okay daddy, i won't tell mommy" he puts his index finger over his lips and chuckles. I kiss his temple and wink while i give him a thumbs up.

"Kai! Daddy! Come on" Butterfly hollers and we walk over to the table. I place Kai down next to me and he puts his arm around my waist from the side then lays his head on my arm.

"Picture!" he smiles and i look down at him with a growing smile on my face. I lean down a bit then Butterfly takes a picture of us with a huge smile on her face.

Sure, it doesn't sound like a huge deal about your son wanting a picture with you... but it is to me. My 'dad' forced pictures of us two so he could play it off at work that he was a good guy... i never wanted a single picture with him... but he would yell at me to. See, i never force Kai to do anything, i let him decide everything he wants to do. Butterfly and I do things differently, i let Kai do whatever like eat ice cream for breakfast while she makes him work for it.

"Cake!!" the guys shout and cut up the cake after Butterfly takes a picture of it.

Everyone stuffed their face with cake, especially the birthday boy and his best friend... and uncle Justin. I go out back to grab all of Kai's boxing stuff we got him, since he didn't want anything but that.

"Ready buddy?" i place the last box in front of him. He smiles and nods. Everyone pulls out their phone and starts to record him opening everything. "Start with this" i hand him a box that has his boxing gloves in it.

He tears open the box and his mouth widens so wide once he sees the gloves. We all laugh and smile at his reaction. I see his eyes watering up and it makes my fucking heart melt.

"Thank you" he hugs me tightly and cries. I put down my phone and wrap my huge arms around his tiny body.

"Anything for you buddy" i kiss his head and he wipes away his tears as he pulls off me. "Haha you good?" i take his little hand and he nods. "Keep opening" i pat his back and chuckle. He runs back over to the presents and continues opening everything.

He had waterfall eyes after opening everything. He continuously thanked and hugged all of us non stop so we set up the stuff in the garage, aka his mini gym, and boy was he excited to get to work.

"I love you daddy!" he runs up me and hugs me.

"I love you too Kai" i kneel down at his height and nuzzle my head in his shoulder.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

136K 2.7K 59
He clenches his jaw tightly and looks away. Then he looks back at me with a mischievous smirk displayed on his face. "Remember," he gets closer to my...
37K 963 27
He eases up and takes a deep breath, looking down. "I'm suppose to be dead, Riley. Over and over. I'm suppose to be dead. Ever since... people... fou...
13.8K 615 44
23 years after everything happened with their parents, Oliver, Bennett, and Scarlet are finding their place in life, and in the gang. The life of the...