Married to the Mob

By tufano79

Edward Cullen is the heir-apparent to the most infamous crime families in Chicago. He was notorious for his t... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Epilogue

Chapter Fourteen

3.4K 75 10
By tufano79

So, none of this is mine. I wrote the first chapter for a contest and now, I'm expanding it. What I own ... a condo and too many books. What I don't ... Twilight and all its characters.

To be continued in the next chapter. We're going to do some experimenting with each other. No, this will not become a BDSM story, just some sexual exploration. Role play, as it were. We're also going to have some drama, not that the pictures weren't drama, but some more scary drama.

Chapter Fourteen

EPOV

"What are the rules? None of us are practicing the lifestyle ..."

"You may watch the demonstrations, both in the private booths or on stage. There are rooms that you can rent if you want to experiment," Mike smirked. "But, you'd have to provide an up-to-date sexual history and STI screening, especially if you're going to play with one of our experts. If that's not to your liking, there's the fully functioning club downstairs."

"What if we want to ..." I trailed off, my hand resting on Bella's ass. "Experiment, but not use your experts. We'd just want the room?"

"For you, Mr. Cullen, you just say the word and I'll make it happen," Mike replied. "It's because of you that this is all happening. Shall I show you to a booth?"

This is going to be fun ...

BPOV

Edward ordered us a bottle of champagne. It was strictly bottle service up in the VIP lounge, Mike boasted. What the hell does that mean? I sipped my champagne, watching as a couple on stage was going through some bondage demonstration. The man was describing his every move as he twined the red rope around a naked woman, teasing and taunting her erogenous zones. Emmett was not paying attention to the demonstration, but looking at a woman at the bar, wearing a sophisticated black sheath.

"You should talk to her," Alice suggested. "She looks sexy."

"I don't know. What if she's like Rosalie?" Emmett grumbled, wrinkling his nose.

"You won't know unless you try, Emmett. What's the worst she could do? Say no?" I suggested. I looked over at the woman and she was eye-fucking Emmett. She was licking her lips, almost pleading him for him to go to her.

"Go for it, bro," Edward said.

"I think I met my fun for the evening," Emmett said to us, blowing out a breath. He finished all of his champagne, finishing Alice's, as well. "Don't wait up for me." He sauntered away, flirting with the woman. As he walked over, I could see the change in his demeanor. He was cocky and proud.

"He's quite confident, now," I mused to Edward.

"Really, he's not," Edward chuckled. "It's an act. A façade, really. Emmett developed late. He was a bit of a chubby kid with bad skin and the white kid's 'fro. He still sees himself as that portly kid with really bad hair and a pizza face. It cleared up with Accutane, a personal trainer and the right haircut."

"Everyone has their awkward phases. I looked like a boy until I was a senior in high school. Zero curves," I chuckled.

"You don't look like a boy now," Edward purred, his hand squeezing my ass. "You're gorgeous."

"I still look like a little kid," Alice chirped. "I still get carded. I'm closer to forty than I am to twenty-one! But, it's pretty fucking cool."

"The fact that you're pint-sized is also not in your favor, Alice," Edward teased. Alice flipped him off and he laughed.

"What was your awkward phase, Boss?" Jasper asked.

"Head gear," Edward snickered. "And coke-bottle glasses. I had Lasik done, but my vision was so poor, I still needed contacts and glasses to help with my vision. What about you, cousin?"

"Horrible BO," Jasper grumbled. "I had to take three showers a day, use a special deodorant and eventually had Botox in my pits to stop the sweat glands. After I got through puberty, it evened out, but I am still pretty sweaty."

"None of us are perfect," Edward shrugged.

"To imperfections," Alice said, holding up her champagne flute. "And overcoming them ..."

"Imperfections," we all smiled, clinking our glasses together.

We watched the man conclude his demonstration, using the ropes and making the woman orgasm on stage. He guided her to a backstage area while the stage was reset with another set up. "Do we want to watch the next demonstration or explore?" Jasper asked. From his wrinkled nose, it would appear that he wanted to explore.

"Let's dance," Alice chirped. "Then, come back here when we're tired?"

"Or horny," I quipped. "Didn't Mike say we could use the rooms?"

Edward just waggled his brows, finishing his champagne. We spoke to our server and our table would be reserved. Heading downstairs to the club, we were shocked at the amount of people on the dance floor. It moved like a living, breathing organism. Suspended above the dance floor were scantily clad dancers, both male and female, writhing to the pulsating bass of the techno music. Alice and Jasper disappeared onto the dance floor while Edward and I stayed on the perimeter. Edward slid behind me, his arms loosely around my waist. "Do you want to go out there?" Edward asked.

"Hmmm, not yet. Way too many people," I chuckled, threading my fingers with his. "And I don't dance. I have two left feet."

"I disagree," he purred, his hands moving to my hips and rolling them to the music. "You are dancing now." His lips wrapped around my earlobe and he hummed lowly. "You are so fucking sexy, Isabella. Pure sin in your dress. I want to slide it up and fuck you."

I let out a whimpered groan, pressing my ass against his crotch, his arousal was pressed between my cheeks. I felt his breath on my neck, his lips beneath the hollow of my ear. "Edward," I gasped. He smiled against my neck, moving us in concert to the music. Slowly, he turned me around and slid his thigh between my legs. I draped my arms over his shoulders, rolling my body with his. His movements were smooth, sensual. His hands rested on my ass and he stared at me, hungry and swirling with desire.

"You're so beautiful, dolce," he growled, kissing my lips and rocking me over his growing erection. He pulled away, taking my hands and guiding me out to the dance floor. He tugged me flush to his body, cupping my ass. I smiled, toying with his hair at the nape of his neck. We moved with the surging bodies around us. "I bet I could make you come, Bella, dancing with you ..." He positioned me over his muscular thigh. My skirt, which was already dangerously short, inched higher. "I can feel how wet you are, baby against my thigh."

"As I can feel how hard you are," I purred. "Together?"

"I want to explore one of those rooms. Fucking you ...," Edward chuckled darkly. I blushed and rocked against his thigh. He kissed me, his tongue sliding into my mouth. My body clenched as he moved me over his leg. I could feel the knot in my stomach grow tighter. "You're so wet, my dolce. You're ruining my pants."

"You're ruining my panties," I purred. I looked at him. His green eyes were dangerous, sexy, seductive. "I think we need to talk to Mike. I don't know if I can wait ..." He crashed his lips against mine and dragged me off the dance floor.

"Mr. Cullen," said a handsome chocolate-skinned man. "I'm so glad you could make it."

"Mr. Crowley. You have a hopping club," Edward said. "May I introduce my fiancée, Isabella Swan."

"A pleasure, Miss Swan," Mr. Crowley smiled, nodding his head. "Is there anything I can do for you?"

"Michael mentioned the use of your private rooms?" Edward said, arching a brow and smiling darkly.

"My delightful little sub did mention your arrangement," Crowley chuckled. He reached into his pocket, pressing something into my fiancé's hand. "Room eighteen. Just for you."

"Is there video recording?" Edward asked.

"There is, but we can turn it off, Mr. Cullen."

"No," I smirked. "You said you wanted to record us fucking, lover. Can you give us the recording? I can promise you a hefty payment ..."

"Done, Miss Swan. I'll head up to security now," Crowley smiled. "I will burn you a DVD and erase the footage."

Edward smiled, dark, dangerous. "You better, or this club will not be around for very long," he growled. "Do you plan on watching?" Crowley shook his head, clearly afraid of Edward. "Good man. My fiancée's body is for my eyes only." He blinked over to me, his dark smile turning into something sexy, carnal. I blushed a deep red. We went back up to the VIP level. Mike was waiting for us, handing Edward something, whispering in his ear. Edward's eyes glinted wickedly as we rode up another level to the rooms. We walked down the long hallway, reaching the last room. Edward opened the door, helping me inside. He tapped something on his cell phone. "I don't want Alice and Jasper to have a heart attack," he chuckled. "Holy shit."

I looked around the room. It was painted a blood red color. There were implements commonly used for the BDSM lifestyle, including a whipping bench, a St. Andrew's cross and an array of floggers, whips, canes and such. "What did Mike give you?"

"Tyler told Mike that he was going to record us, but Mike handed me a small flip video recorder," Edward said, pulling out a black camera. "It would appear the owners of the establishment are quite the exhibitionists and voyeurs. Mike also said that this room is for us alone. No one else will use this room. The only other people who will enter will be the cleaning crew. But, the items in here, are for us to use." He tugged on my hand, walking to an ornate armoire. Using the keys, he unlocked it and there were toys ...

"Oh, my," I breathed.

EPOV

"Oh, my," Bella gasped. "What the fuck is that?" She pointed to a conical shaped thing. She picked it up and it was squishy, like jelly.

"I think it's an anal plug," I answered. She squeaked, dropping it back in the drawer. "All of this stuff is new and the guys assured me that items like plugs, vibrators and such, they would be removed and replaced with each new couple in the rooms, or the couples could bring their own toys."

She wrinkled her nose. "This place is sexy and I like that this is our room," she replied. "Can other patrons purchase rooms?"

"It was included in their business plan. That's why they wanted this building. Room to grow," I said. "There's another four floors in the building that can be converted into rooms like this. Now, enough about their business plan. I distinctly remember my gorgeous fiancée begging to come up here because she needed me."

She bit her lip and closed the doors to the armoire. "I don't want any of that. I just want you. And I want explore this whole need to record me." She kissed me, her tongue sliding between my lips. "I'm yours to command."

I slipped the camera out of my pocket and turned it on. "Anything I want?" I asked. She nodded, her lip captured between her teeth. I opened the armoire, turning on the sound system. Some pulsating, sultry jazz filled the room. "Dance for me." I kept my eyes on her as she swayed her hips, her eyes fluttering shut. I moved around her, zooming in on her ass and easing the camera up to her cleavage. "You're so fucking sexy, Isabella."

"I beg to differ," she cooed, leaning forward and shimmying her breasts with her hands. "You are sin incarnate, Edward. You're so big, strong, and ..." Her hand slid up my thigh before she gripped my cock. "Hung like a fucking horse. I can't wait to feel your cock in my pussy."

"All in good time, baby," I said. "Are you comfortable in that dress?"

"Do you not like my dress?" she asked, turning around. "You took me so hard in the dressing room after I tried it on."

"I love your dress. But, I would love it more on the floor," I chuckled, staring at her. She looked over her shoulder coyly and unzipped the soft, pliant leather. I could see the top of her panties and she was not wearing a bra. Sliding the straps down her arms, she rolled her body and her dress fell to her feet. She was wearing a pair of sheer lacy panties. "Turn around, Bella." She did, her arms covering her breasts. "Don't be shy, my love."

"What if someone sees us?" she asked, her eyes blinking up to me.

"Someone already is," I growled. "Mike and Tyler are watching us, Bella. Though, I think they're more interested in my body than yours. Show me your tits."

She uncrossed her arms, palming her breasts and squeezing her nipples. "Do you like that, Edward?"

"Very much," I said, moving closer and sliding my arm around her waist. I kept the camera on our faces as I kissed her, my tongue invading her mouth. "Sit down on the tantric chair, love. Keep the heels on and spread your legs." I kissed her again, sucking on her lower lip. She stepped back, sauntering to the black leather tantric chair in front of the armoire. She sat down. Her legs were spread, but not as wide as I would like. "Move forward and spread them further apart. I want to see how wet you are."

"You are so fucking perverted," she chuckled, moving forward and spreading her legs wide. She looked down and hummed. "As I suspected, my panties are ruined." I crouched down, zooming in on her pussy. "I'm so wet, Edward. It's dripping down my thighs."

"If your panties are ruined, why keep them?" I asked. "Take them off and give them to me." She arched a brow, standing up and rolling her body as she removed her lacy underwear. She placed the ruined lace into my hand. The crotch was soaked through. "Fuck, baby."

"Yes, I want you to fuck your baby," she cooed.

"Not yet," I said. "Unbuckle my pants. Take out my cock, Isabella."

"Ooooh, kinky," she laughed, removing my belt and sliding my cock out from my boxer briefs.

"Suck me," I commanded. She smiled seductively and wrapped her lips around my hardness. "Yes, baby. I love your pretty little mouth on my dick." Her hands were on my hips and she began bobbing her head. With my free hand, I gripped her ponytail. She moaned around me, her fingernails digging into my skin. "Oh, Bella. Your mouth ... feels so fucking good." She released me, grasping the base and swirling her tongue around the head. She teased my slit and I hissed. Her fingers moved from the base to my balls, cupping them. She licked the length of my cock, tracing the vein on the underside of my shaft. "Fuck ... Bella ..."

She wrapped her hand around my dick, pumping it. "You like me sucking your cock, baby?" I nodded. "Do you want to come? Claim my mouth?"

"Fuck, yes, Bella," I growled. "Suck my dick. Take it all." She smiled wickedly, plunging her mouth around me and torturing me with her lips, teeth and tongue. Too quickly, I felt my body tremble and my balls tighten. When Bella caressed my balls and ran her teeth along my length, I exploded, coming into her mouth. She growled around me, sucking down all I had to offer. She released me with a pop, grinning widely. "You look like the cat who got the cream."

"That's because I did," she chuckled. I went to the fridge, getting some water for her. She sipped it and she looked up at me. "Want more, Mr. Cullen?"

"I plan on fucking you, but I need some recuperation time," I said. "Lay back on the chair and spread your legs. I want you to play with your pussy." I knelt down at the edge of the chair and Bella leaned back, her legs wide apart. Her pussy was swollen, wet and needy. "You're so gorgeous."

"Smooth talker," she chuckled, her hand idly tracing circles above her mound. Lowly, I told her where I wanted her fingers. Bella moaned, as she used her left hand to circle her clit. "I'm so wet, Edward."

"Taste it, Isabella," I growled. She smiled, removing her hand and sucking her fingers into her mouth. She whimpered, moving her hand back to her pussy and continued circling her clit. "Put two fingers inside ..." She licked two fingers on her right hand and slid them into her body. "Yes, like that."

"Is this what you feel when you fuck me?" she purred, sliding her hand in and out.

"What I feel is indescribable. I never want to be separated from you," I growled, my hand caressing her thigh. "Have you ever tried making yourself squirt?"

She bit her lip and shook her head. I instructed her how to curl her fingers up to the spongy spot inside. Bella, unfortunately, couldn't reach it. "Keep your fingers on your clit while I make you come so hard," I commanded. She jerkily circled her clit as I eased two fingers into her and curling my fingers upward. She moaned, her head falling back. I kept the camera trained on her sex as I pounded my hand in her pussy.

"Edward," she moaned. "Fuck, so good."

"Keep touching your clit, Isabella. I want you to come. I want you to soak this chair." She whimpered, her hips moving along with my fingers. I could feel the increase of her wetness. "That's it, baby. Let go." Her moans grew more animalistic as she began to lose control. "Fuck, Bella. Come for me." She screamed, my hand pushed out as she haphazardly stroked her clit, sending her stream of arousal out of her body. "Yes, Bella. You're so fucking beautiful when you come." Seeing her body react to our ministrations, made my own cock grow and he was ready for action. I threw off my t-shirt and straddled the chair. I lifted Bella's legs, grasping my arousal and running it along her slit.

"Edward, fuck me," she pleaded. "Please. I need you inside, baby."

"Never beg, Bella. I'm yours," I whispered, positioning myself at her entrance and thrusting forward. She gasped, staring at me. "You're so tight, Bella."

"Hmmmm," she moaned. "Love you, Edward. Make me yours. Always."

I stopped filming and picked her up, allowing my cock to fill her completely. "Move with me, Bella." She kissed me, rolling her body with mine. Her fingers tangled into my hair and we rocked together, sharing one body. I held her ass as we kissed hungrily, lips and teeth tangling hungrily. I eventually pushed her back and pounded into her, lost in her perfection. Our bodies showed our love for each other and with a rush of endorphins, arousal and most importantly, love, we tumbled over the edge together. Bella's legs fell open and I rested against her chest, my heart stammering. "I never imagined it could feel this good, Bella."

"Making love?" she asked, her fingers toying with my damp hair. I nodded. "Having sex is a way to get off, yes, but there's an emptiness to it. Sharing your body, giving a part of your soul to the one that you love, is so much more. When I first met you ..." she trailed off and I knew she was talking about our agreement, "... I never expected to fall so hard for you. Now? I can't imagine a life without you."

"Me neither, cara. I love you more than words can describe," I whispered, leaning up and brushing my lips against hers. She sighed contentedly. "Now, we should probably clean up."

"I wonder if there's something for me to change into," she said as I slid out of her. She whimpered, pouting adorably.

"I know, love. I miss the connection, too," I said, tugging on my pants. I swiped her panties, stuffing them into my pocket.

"You are a pervert!" she laughed. "Those are my dirty skivvies."

I waggled my brows, opening up the armoire. I found a pair of yoga pants and a black tank top. Bella gratefully took them, disappearing into the bathroom. I made quick work of cleaning up the chair and spraying some air freshener. The tang of sex hung heavily in the air, but I loved it. I wouldn't be quite so sure if the cleaning crew would feel the same. I put on my shirt and checked with Emmett and Jasper. Emmett, it would seem, contacted Garrett and was on his way home. I asked Jasper to get the car, pulling around the back. Folding Bella's dress over my arm, I helped her into my jacket. We left, locking the room. Mike met me at the rear entrance. He handed me a DVD. "Erased?" I asked, arching a brow. "Because if it's not and that tape gets leaked ... you won't have kneecaps."

"Yes, sir," Mike smiled. "But, you are a beautiful man. Watching you with your fiancée ... it made me and Tyler have a little fun of our own in the security office."

"I'm glad we could oblige," Bella giggled. "Now, that was just the beginning. We fully intend to continue our fun at home where clothing is optional. Come, lover."

"I intend to, dolce," I laughed. "Thank you, Mike and thank you for the room. We will definitely be using it. Exploring it."

"We are at your service, Mr. Cullen," Mike smiled. He picked up Bella's hand, kissing her knuckles. He shook my hand. My cell phone chirped and I saw that Jasper was there. "Thank you for coming, Mr. Cullen."

"My pleasure. I hope that you will be able to continue along this same vein for the future of Bound and Gagged," I smiled. "It's a moneymaker." I opened the door, helping Bella into the backseat. With a wave, we drove back to the condo. Upon our return, clothes were strewn all over and we made love on every single flat surface inside, falling asleep on the couch, tangled together and still joined intimately.

BPOV

I was working on my second paper. I was nearly finished. I'd turned in the first one, receiving excellent marks on it, along with an invitation to further explore my research. Though, I wasn't going to take the invitation. It was dealing with sexual predators, whom I did not want to work with. I wanted to work with kids, teenagers. So, I was pouring myself into this paper, which was essentially want I wanted to do with my life. Though, my new job as a mob wife might put a hindrance on that but, no harm in trying.

Perhaps I could work at the hospital with Alice ... or, provide counseling to all of the guys who have to kill their enemies, suffering from PTSD or some shit.

My phone rang. "Bella's psychological emporium ... my brain is fried, how about I try shrinking yours," I quipped.

"Funny, Bella," Esme laughed. "I think you should consider being a comedian."

"Nah," I snorted. "How are you, Esme?"

"I'm good. Very good, actually. I was wondering if you were free today?"

"I am. If I stare at this computer any longer, I may just gouge out my eyeballs and put them into a salad for lunch," I deadpanned.

"Paper not going well?" she asked.

"It's going great. I have it mapped out and the abstract written. I just hate reading the articles in order to prove my point," I sighed. "But, I'm at a good stopping point. What's up?"

"Well, Alice is off, which is a rarity," she chuckled. "I was wondering if you would like to go out with us and go shopping for your wedding dress. We need to order it as soon as possible. Before you know it, it'll be August and you'll be without a dress, having to wear something off the rack."

"Perish the thought," I laughed.

"Isabella," Esme growled. "You need a dress. I'm thinking something ivory, strapless and form-fitting."

"Not a poufy, princess dress?" I asked.

"I wore that and it was hell. I had to have three girls help me pee," Esme grumbled. "I'll be there in an hour, with Alice. Call Jacob and tell him the fun we're planning."

"He'll be jumping for joy," I snorted. "A day of dress shopping! I'll see you in a bit, Esme." I hung up and sent Jacob a text. You love me, right? ~ B

Like a sister, Bells. What do you want? ~ J

Oh, just your first-born child ... or a day of protection, whilst wedding dress shopping ~ B

I'll buy you beer. The good shit you like. I promise! ~ B

It sounds like fun. You may need a male point of view. When are you going? ~ J

Esme and Alice are on their way. I'm going to make myself presentable. Can you text my boo for me? ~ B

Who?! ~ J

Edward, goofball! My boo = fiancé. The Boss. YOUR boss ~ B

Oh, got it. I'll do that now and get the car ready. Text me when Miss Esme arrives ~ J

I went into the bedroom and took a quick shower, but didn't wash my hair. I dressed in a pair of leggings and a tunic. I braided my hair, laying it over my shoulder before I put on some simple makeup. I slid on my engagement ring and the necklace Edward gave me to wear with my leather hooker dress. It was beautiful to be worn daily, but dressed up my outfit. When I was finished, I picked up a pair of booties and padded out to the living room.

"Do you have a strapless bra?" Alice asked.

"Holy shit!" I barked, tossing my shoes toward her. "You bitch!"

"I have a key, dipshit," she snorted. "And throwing booties? Really smart. Were you hoping that the heels would impale me?" I glared at her, reaching into the console table and drawing out one of the many weapons Edward had at the ready. I hated to use them, to be honest, but with the real threat on my life, on our lives, it was a necessity. "Okay, but can you shoot me?"

"Would you like a demonstration?" I deadpanned, releasing the safety. "I'd really rather not shoot my matron of honor, but since you're being a pain in my ass ... it's fucking tempting."

"I'm your matron of honor?" Alice squealed, rushing toward me and ignoring the loaded weapon in my hand. She threw her arms around my neck, bouncing on her toes. I put the safety back on, placing the gun back into the console table and hugged her. "I have so many ideas for your bachelorette party."

"Hmmm, me too. There isn't going to be one," I chuckled. Alice pouted. "Alice, I find male strippers to be icky. I don't like to drink, clubs aren't my thing and you know Edward won't let me go to a club without protection. Unless we can get Jake to act like a male stripper and carry a concealed weapon, it ain't happening, sister."

"I just walked into the tail end of the conversation," Esme chuckled. "Jacob, you're a male stripper?"

"Excuse me, what?" Jake squeaked, his eyes widening comically.

"Didn't you hear? You're the entertainment for my bachelorette party. Shake your money maker," I cheered.

"I don't think the Boss would like that, Bella," he sputtered. "Um, I'm going to get the car." He damn near sprinted out of the condo. I smacked Alice.

"Why are you smacking me?" she scowled.

"Because you're the idiot who wants to throw me a bachelorette party and now, I freaked out my body guard," I said, wrinkling my nose.

"Oh, bachelorette parties are so tacky. We're having a lingerie shower instead," Esme smirked. "I have a friend of mine who is a representative for Heavenly Bodies, this upscale lingerie line that caters to the rich and pervy. It'll be perfect and close to home, which will please both Carlisle and Edward."

"Why do I get the sneaking suspicion that you own several pieces, Esme?" I quipped.

"Too many to count," Esme snickered. "Come on. Zafrina is meeting us as this private bridal salon."

"Zafrina? I thought she worked for Nordstrom?" I asked.

"She does, but she also is hired by our family to keep us looking good. She's off today and will be helping you try on the various dresses. Do you know what type of silhouette you'd like?" Esme asked. I looked at her blankly. Esme waved her hand in front of my face. "Are you there?"

"Does not compute. Silhouette? You just started speaking in code. I don't know what you mean!" I laughed as we rode down to the basement. Alice got into the front seat next to Jacob while Esme and I sat in the back.

"How do you want to look on your wedding day? Poufy princess dress or something more form-fitting?" Alice asked.

"Definitely not poufy princess," I said, making a face. "I'm not that kind of girl. I liked the shape of the dress I wore for the ball."

"That's too sexy," Esme said. "You have a beautiful body and it would look gorgeous on you. Not much would look bad since you're so slender, but with the right number of curves."

"And Edward loves those curves," Alice sang.

"Seriously, Alice. You really want a bullet in your ass," I snorted. She just cackled. "But, honestly, I know I don't want to look like a bell. Something that's close to my body, but not completely suctioned to every imperfection."

"Do you want straps? Sleeves?" Esme asked.

"Straps would be fine, but I kind of like the idea of strapless," I shrugged. "Timeless, elegant, but with sex appeal. But no princess poufy crap. I'm not a princess."

Jacob stopped in front of some sleek building. We clambered out and Esme pressed a button. She spoken smoothly in Italian to whomever was on the other side of the tinny speaker. The door buzzed and we went inside. We rode up to the top floor of the building. The entire floor was the salon, with shades of white, cream, ivory, and soft grey all around us. Zafrina walked over to Esme, kissing her cheeks. "So, happy you're here, Zafrina," Esme sang.

"I'm happy to be here," Zafrina smiled. "I never thought I'd see the day where Edward would get married. I'm glad it's to you, Bella. You're his match, in every way."

"Now, do we have champagne? This is a joyous occasion," Esme said. A petite woman with a short haircut and a pair of funky glasses walked over, holding a tray with four glasses. "Thank you, sweetie. And you are?"

"I'm Kylie and I'm one of the seamstresses here," she replied. "Lauren will be helping you today."

"Excellent," Esme smiled. "Lauren is a fabulous designer and she's not a bitch."

"High praise," I deadpanned, taking a sip of my champagne.

"She's also a dear friend," Esme chuckled. "You'll like her. You both share that snarky wit."

I heard the distinct clopping of heels and I turned around. Lauren was as tall as Zafrina, who was easily close to six-foot, in heels. Where Zafrina was exotic with caramel-colored skin, grey eyes and flowing black hair, Lauren was pale, with white-blonde hair and blue eyes. She was an Icelandic princess. "Is this chick nicer than that Rosalie bitch?" Lauren asked, arching a brow. "Because, if you brought another whiny, pissy, bratty ..."

"I think we're going to be great friends," I laughed. "Rosalie is long gone and I'm the total opposite. I have a personality."

"Fuck the champagne, then!" Lauren sang, hugging me and kissing my cheeks. "You like scotch? Let's have some scotch. KYLIE! I NEED SCOTCH! THE GOOD SHIT!"

"I told you that you'd like her," Esme laughed, smiling at me. "Now, let's get my new daughter set for her wedding. We don't have much time."

"Bun in the oven?" Lauren asked as Kylie scurried over. Lauren handed me a tumbler and she held one herself

"Would I be drinking if I was?" I snorted, sipping my scotch. Fucking smooth, with the perfect amount of smokiness.

"Good point," Lauren nodded. "Come on. You're my project and your fiancé won't be able to keep his hands off you." She slammed back her drink and tugged on my hand, dragging me to the racks upon racks of white wedding dresses.

EPOV

"Edward, Tyler Crowley is on line two," Angela said.

"Thanks, Ang," I replied, picking up the phone. "Crowley! How are you?"

"Excellent, Mr. Cullen," he answered.

"I told you. You saw my naked ass and probably got sucked off to it. Please, call me Edward," I snickered.

"Of course, Edward," Tyler spluttered. "I was wondering if you had a moment. I have an idea that I'd like to run past you."

"Shoot," I said.

"Bound and Gagged is doing really well. Better than we'd ever imagined, really. We recently began working on converting the next floor into more of those rooms that you and ..."

"I get it," I interrupted, blushing. "What's up?"

"Well, after speaking with members of our community, we realized that there isn't much of an established community in Chicago. But, with the popularity of the club, we've had several people ask us about the lifestyle. Attached to our building is a shop that's going under. They're willing to sell us the space, but for cash. All of our cash is tied up with the club, with our servers, vendors and such," Tyler explained. "We'd like to open up a shop, providing members of our community high-end, BDSM paraphernalia and clothing, including a jewelry designers for collars, classes on how to live this lifestyle, and support groups for Doms/subs and dabblers. BDSM gets such a bad reputation about being glorified abuse. It's not! This lifestyle is beautiful."

"How much is the shop?" I asked.

"Half a mil," Tyler said. "That includes a little less than thirty thousand square feet, an adjacent parking lot and a storage unit. I hate to ask for this assistance, but speaking as a member of the community, it's lacking. This is something that people need."

"Would you have it set up, with people purchasing a membership?" I asked.

"Yes. To enter the shop, you don't need a membership. That would be too exclusive," Tyler explained. "But, to access the classes, support and to be maybe matched with a Dom or a sub, that would come at a cost. To rope it in with the club, we'd give them a discounted rate to enter the club based on their membership status."

"I'll front you the money, Tyler. But, before you can move forward, I need to see a detailed business plan for this shop/community center," I said. "Get a contract for the sale price and I'll have a cashier's check delivered. I'm doing this for you because you catered to my whim with my fiancée."

"We aim to please our members and it was our pleasure to provide that safe opportunity for you to do so, Edward," Tyler said. "Please, contact us again when you want to ..."

"I will," I chuckled. "When can I expect to hear from you regarding the contract?"

"By the end of business tomorrow," Tyler answered. "Thank you, Mr. Cullen. The BDSM community appreciates it, even if they don't even know it yet. Also, Mike is working on that business plan. I figured you'd want to see where we were going with the shop."

"What are you going to call it? Bound and Gagged?" I asked.

"Tied Together," Tyler answered. "Or something like that. The name is a work in progress. Thank you, again, Edward."

"You're welcome. I look forward to seeing what you come up with," I smiled. I hung up, leaning back. Angela walked in, looking a lot tanner, but still wary. "How are you doing, Angela?"

"Meh," she shrugged. "But, the bruisers you have parked in front of our brownstone help a little."

"I don't want anything to happen to you, or to anyone in my family, Ang," I frowned.

Angela closed the door and sat down. "Look, I'm not stupid, Edward. I know what you do," she said. "I also know you do a better job than the cops in this town. Those pictures scared the fuck out of me. Someone was close enough to see that I have a mole at my hairlines and that my engagement ring is a halo setting. But, I trust you. I know you're doing everything to keep me safe, keep your family safe. You think I didn't notice the increase in burly, but educated guys in the office? Most of which carry concealed weapons?"

"That's Emmett's doing. Not mine," I snorted. "But, he's just as freaked out as I am. The fact that this threat is focusing on the women in our lives is abhorrent."

"Why?" she asked.

"It's some sort of unwritten rule that women are untouchable," I explained. "That's not to say that most of the women in my life can't kick ass and take names."

"And I'm one of 'em," Angela laughed. "I'm a sixth-degree black belt."

"Good to know," I snorted. "But, when you leave, please make sure you take one of those burly, but educated guys who carry concealed weapons with you?"

"Got it, Boss," she winked. "You've got a meeting with a possible client at three and then you're done for the day."

"Who's the client?" I asked. "Or potential client?"

"An older woman, wanting to open up a used bookstore," Angela said. "It's not your normal clientele, but I figured you'd need something different from the usual assholes that come parading in here. I've read her business plan. She's got a location, the stock, and employees, but doesn't have the start-up capital."

"Where?" I asked. "Where does she want to put this bookstore?"

"Little Italy," Angela beamed. "She grew up there and recently moved back. She also contacted the university and has a preliminary contract with them to be a bookstore for University of Illinois at Chicago, if she can get the loan she needs. The banks denied her because she had a run-in with some insurance issues. I don't know the details, but it sounds shady."

"Shady as in the woman is shady or the bank is shady?" I asked.

"The bank. That's why she wanted to talk to a private investor. I think it was Jimmy who sent her our way," Angela said. "Bella's uncle?"

"Well, a friend of Jimmy is a friend of ours," I snickered. "Did you run a background check on her, though?"

"She's clean," Angela said, handing me a folder with her information. "She'll be here in an hour and then you're done for the day, Boss. Read that over."

"Thanks, Ang," I said, opening the file and reading the information about Giovanna Moretti. When she arrived an hour later, I was pleased with her plan and how she presented herself. She was about ten years older than me, a widow and wanted to move closer to her parents, who were both aging and not very healthy. Her children were in college and were supportive of this move, even vowing to come work for their mother during their summers off. I signed off on her plan, shaking her hand and asking Angela to begin the paperwork to get the ball rolling for the cashier's check to purchase the storefront, along with an apartment just above it.

When I was done filling out the paperwork and rearranging funds, I packed up my bag and checked on Angela. She was leaving as well. I rode down to the parking garage with her. Jasper and I escorted her to her car and she waved as she drove away. As we walked to my SUV, my cell phone rang. It was Bella. "Dolce," I sang.

"Edward," she croaked.

"What is it? Bella, what's wrong?" I asked.

"The Swan Dive ... it's gone!" she sobbed.

"What do you mean?"

"It's been blown up," she cried. "And I can't get a hold of my uncle. Edward ... I can't lose him."

"Where are you?" I asked.

"Home, but I want to go to the diner," Bella whimpered.

"Don't, baby. I'm going to check it out," I whispered. "I promise, I'll do everything to make it okay. Your uncle is probably fine and his phone was ..." I blew out a breath, a tear slipping from my eye. "I love you. Stay there. Is anyone with you?"

"Alice, Esme, Zafrina and Lauren," she sniffled. "I was trying on wedding dresses ... Please, find him, Edward. He's all I have left."

"I'll do everything ..." I trailed off. "I love you. So much, Bella."

"I love you, too," she sobbed, ending the call.

I blinked over to Jasper. "Well?" I asked.

"The entire block's been shut down. The diner is not even there anymore," Jasper said. "I don't know if Jimmy was working, but if he was ..." He grimaced. "I'm sorry, Boss."

"Don't say that yet," I growled. "I'm not going to have Bella's last living family be ... Let's go. Use Claire, find out all you can."

"Got it, Boss," Jasper nodded as he backed out. I sent a prayer, hoping that Jimmy was okay. He had to be okay.

A/N: Don't hate me! The cliffie will be resolved, soon enough. What do you think will happen to Jimmy? The Swan Dive?

Pictures of Zafrina, Lauren, Bound and Gagged and options for Bella's wedding dress are on my blog. I got a bunch of options from my followers on Facebook: Tufano79's Twilight Fanfiction Appreciation ... I'm still debating, but I know that princess poufy (the bell-shaped dresses) are not going to fly. Sleek, sexy, but timeless and classic. Anyway, some options are on my blog. You can find a link for that on my profile. I'm also on twitter: tufano79.

Thanks for reading! Leave me some! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90K 4.4K 101
Edward Masen, twenty-eight, is the most popular escort working for Esme Platt at Buying Love, Inc. He's the best at what he does and no woman goes un...
374K 9.3K 46
Over the years since he turned, he has been waiting for her. He wasn't expecting someone who is quiet and shy. What else gets it is that her sister h...
20.3K 592 31
*******COMPLETE******* "Wow, you really are a little monster, aren't you?" His deep voice tilted the words into a thick Southern accent. A famili...
153K 5K 84
Bella Swan was dreading going back to her ten year high school reunion, over Valentine's Day Weekend, for Hillsborough High School. Her time in high...