[CN] My One and Only Purr~inc...

By PhoellaPhoenix

[ COMPLETED: SEQUEL IS OUT ] You were everything a person would be jealous of. You were a model, actor, singe... More

A/N
Chapter 1: The Move
Chapter 2: Paris
Chapter 3: The Heroes of Paris
Chapter 4: Childhood Friend
Chapter 5: Chloe
Chapter 6: Akumatized
Chapter 7: The New Heroine in Town
Chapter 8: The Concert
Chapter 9: Akumatized Partners
Chapter 10: Queen of Demons
Chapter 11: The Evillustrator; Part 1
Chapter 11: The Evillustrator; Part 2
Chapter 12: Jealousy
Chapter 13: The Demon's Dance
Chapter 14: The Angel's Dream and Sleepover
Chapter 15: Truth Or Dare and Surprises
Chapter 16: My Kidnapping Stalker
Chapter 17: Prison For Him
Special Chapter: The Date
Chapter 19: Disaster Strikes
Chapter 19.5: Disaster Arrives?
Chapter 20: Battle is Coming
Chapter 20.5: Battle Begins Now
Chapter 21: Dreaming to Awoken
Chapter 22: Did I...?
Chapter 23: Hurt
Chapter 24: Young Love Blooms
Chapter 25: Beach Vacation
Chapter 26: Season Begins
Chapter 26.5: Pain n' Relief
Chapter 27: Halloween Planning
Chapter 28: Halloween Surprises
Chapter 29: Concert For You
Special Chapter: Christmas is Here
Chapter 30: Going Home

Chapter 18: Danger Awaits

2K 36 70
By PhoellaPhoenix

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N)....."

I woke up to someone calling my name. I looked at my surroundings, only to see pitch black.

"W-Where am I?"

"(Y/N) (L/N).....can you hear me....?"

"Y-Yes, but who are you?"

"My name is (any name you like), and you are in grave danger...."

"What!? T-This is a j-joke, r-r-right...?

"No...I wish it was, but in reality, outside of your dream, it's true, my dear...."

"D-Does that mean...."

"You will die and no daylight can save you....except for a true love confession and kiss....that will be all, good luck, my dear...." The person walked away.

"W-Wait...!!"

I shot up from my bed, feeling warm tears come down. I looked around the room to see everyone asleep.

I-It was a dream....? Am I really in grave danger....? If I am, then I shouldn't tell the others and keep my guard up....!!

I went back to sleep, not wanting to disturb anyone else.

(Timeskip to morning)~

I woke up to the sound of a scream. I jumped out of bed and woke up Adrien and Marinette.

We all transformed and went to the scream. My ears perked up, so I stopped them.

"What's wrong?" Chat asked.

"S-Something's not right here...."

"What do you mean?" LB asked next.

"There wouldn't be just one scream, I mean, every battle we had, there was more than one...."

"Yea, you're right now that I think about it...." LB agreed.

My ears perked up again, this time in warning. I summoned a barrier around us as quickly as possible, until BOMBS hit it!?!?

"What the--" I was cut off by another voice.

"My name is Nuclear Destruction, so bow down, or else you will get it....!!!!" The akumatized victim spoke.

I sighed.

"Great...just had to be one with bombs...." I broken down the barrier into three pieces, one for each of us.

"That should protect you guys from getting into any serious damage!!" They both nodded, knowing they would be save.

We saw that Nuclear Destruction was near the Eiffel Tower, with Chloe in his hands.

"Why is it always Chloe...." I mumbled.

We went separated and went into different directions. I changed myself into Shadow Wolf, and hid in the shadows, getting closer to the akuma.

"Shadow Terrain!" I whisper yelled, turning everything into darkness and shadows.

"WHO GOES THERE!?!?" The akuma yells, but starts running into buildings.

Blind as a bat....just the way you should be....

I ran up to the akuma. My paws were light and barely made any noise as I ran. I look around at the akuma, and spotted the item.

A....stick....??? Hawkmoth must have gotten his miraculous back....but can he ever be that dumb to akumatized THAT!?!?!?

I snatched the stick and broke it on half. The akuma came out, but the akumatized victim was still the same.

I changed into Magic Howl and scanned him. I kept scanning until I spotted the akuma.

It was inside his heart....

My miraculous started to glow different colors.

W-What's happening....!?

A bright light was summoned as I closed my eyes. The light starting fading so I opened my eyes to see a wolf with a necklace around it's neck.

"Hello there, (Y/N) (L/N). I am Howling Moon, and I am a warrior of your pack...." Howling Moon whispered to me.

"Whenever you need me, I'll be there to guide you. Just whisper my name in your heart...."

I nodded at him as he left. The necklace he had transformed into a bracelet and wrapped around my wrist.

LB and Chat came next to me.

"Everyone has disappeared, we searched everywhere! Not one single drop left of them! All that was there was a black marking on the floor, like an explosion happened....!" Chat panicked.

I sighed and sang a soothing, and calm lullaby, making him calm down.

"Thank you, mon loup...." He thanked me.

"Your welcome, mon chaton! Anyway, I got one of the akumas out, but---"

"Wait--, ONE OF THEM!?!?!" LB yelled out.

"Uh, y-yeah....but I need to get closer to him, so I can get that akuma out....!!"

"Where is it?"

"I-In h-his.....heart...." They both looked at me as if I was crazy.

"I scanned him as Magic Howl, and, well, saw the other akuma in his heart...." I said sadly. "You guys need to distract him while you still have to barriers on!!"

LB sighed.

"But we need more help!! We can't do it as two alone!!"

"Well, I haven't used it in a while, but let's do it...." I started. "WOLF CALL!!!" I yelled out as I howled.

Another howl was heard and came rushing towards me. It jumped on me and licked me. I giggled.

"S-Stop....it....hahaha" The wolf got off and I got up, petting to wolf.

I putted the bracelet near my heart.

"Howling Moon....I need your help, please...." I whispered.

Another howl was heard. It was from Howling Moon. He came and bow down next to me.

"You called me, master?" HM spoke.

"I-It can talk!?!?" Chat cried out.

HM noticed his confusion and spoke again.

"Yes, I can. The others, however, cannot..."

Chat nodded at this in understanding.

"Alright pack, I need you guys to help Ladybug and Chat distract Nuclear Destruction. He can't summon anymore explosives, but he is still dangerous....!!" My pack nodded and separated into two groups.

"Howling Moon, I need you to help me get closer to Nuclear while they distract him!!"

He nodded. LB, Chat, and my pack ran to distract Nuclear Destruction, while me and HM tried to get near him, as close as possible.

I turned my direction toward HM, just to see him circling around Nuclear Destruction. I looked closely to see a rope of stars as HM ran around. He then ran towards a different direction, and trapped Nuclear in the rope of stars.

He gave me a nod, signaling that I could get close. I nodded back and got close to Nuclear.

I putted my hand of his chest, and closed my eyes. I was searching for the akuma, while passing through memories of Nuclear's life.

I reached the heart and saw the akuma. The akuma looked very uncomfortable to be in there, so I telepathically started a small conversation with it.

The akuma, lightly nodded, signaling me to force it out for freedom. I sighed, and forced it out.

I opened my eyes, and saw the akuma in the palm of my hands. It was already purified. All of us were shocked, not understanding why.

"Thank....you...." I heard the akuma whisper as it flew away.

I chuckled.

Your welcome....

Then, something struck me. My head was pounding. My body felt weak. I was about to collapse.

"Queen Wolf!? Are you ok!?" Chat and LB cried in unison.

"H-Help....m-me---"

Those were the only words that left my mouth before I collapsed.

Ladybug's P.O.V

Me and the pack watched as Queen Wolf collapsed, and Chat catching her fall.

He putted the back of his hand to her forehead, and wore a shocked expression.

"S-She has a fever! We need to get her home! Fast!!" I nodded at him as we took off, with the pack following behind.

We were lucky enough to bring her home before it got any worse. Chat went downstairs to get supplies to help her, while me and the pack sit besides her bedside.

I cautiously touched her forehead. I quickly pulled my hand away.

She burning up badly...!!!

Chat busted through the room with the supplies. I stood up from my seat and helped him.

(Timeskip)~

We just finished treating Queen Wolf, who transformed back into (Y/N). We checked her temperature, which was back to its normal state.

I was freaking out, but I decided not to show it, since Chat wasn't freaking out.

Chat's P.O.V

I'M FREAKING OUT SO BADLY!!! WHAT IF SHE DIES FOR REAL THIS TIME?!?! THAT MEANS I'LL NEVER SEE HER ANYMORE!!!

I tried to calm myself down, and not be an idiot in front of LB.

I took a deep breath and went next to (Y/N). It was past my bed time, but I didn't care.

I want to protect her with my life, she doesn't deserve this. I want to be in her place instead, I love her too much to see her gone from this world.

"Chat? You ok?" LB asked.

I didn't reply. All I could think about was (Y/N).

"I-I understand you care about her, but I don't think she would like to see you crying for her....I mean, she would feel really bad and blame herself for everything...."

I looked at LB.

"I-I guess....you're....r-r-right" I spoke between sobs.

"I should go now, I don't want my parents to worry...." I nodded at her as she left through the balcony.

I turned my attention back to (Y/N). A beep was heard and I transformed back to Adrien.

Plagg came out, but didn't ask for cheese this time. His ears were dropped back and he saddened.

"Before you all became holder of the miraculous, she always visits when we were lonely with Master. She would always make sure all of us were happy....but when we all moved to Paris, we never saw her again...." Plagg started.

"A few years had pasted since the last time we saw her. It was very lonely then usual, and not seeing her face, only made us sad. Master tried to cheer us up, but we only smile and get sadden once again....until me and Tikki were handed to you and Ladybug. We always tried to keep our selves happy with our owners, but....we still missed (Y/N), so seeing her like this just puts pain in us...." He started to cry.

I grabbed him and pulled him close, pulling him into a hug. He hugged back as he kept sobbing.

(A few minutes later)~

(Y/N) P.O.V

I fluttered my eyes as it tried to focus. I looked around to see Adrien and Plagg asleep as they cuddled together. I giggled quietly at how cute they looked.

I tried to sit up, but a rush of pain struck me. I winced in pain and fell back onto my bed, causing Plagg to wake up.

He yawned as he rubbed his tired eyes. Once his vision focused, he stood there with shock and delight.

"(Y-Y/N)!!" He yelled out.

He quickly putted his paw over his mouth and we both looked at Adrien.

"Good, he's still asleep..." I managed to speak out.

"I'm so happy you're up! We all have been worried sick after the incident and all the others before that!"

"Heh, I'm sorry Plagg....it's just....A lot of energy has been drained from me, and....well....I still fight....causing my body to grow weaker and weaker...."

"Then you should stop fighting for at least the next 3 days....you could possibly die if you keep it up...."

"Yea....you're right....well, goodnight Plagg...."

"Goodnight.... (Y/N)...."

??? P.O.V

"My, my....such a weak body shall be perfect for bait for all of those pesky heros....looks like I should put a disguise and make her have my trust until the time strikes...."

Sorry I haven't uploaded in 4 days!! I have grown busy and tired and didn't have time to work on it until today!! I am deeply sorry but I hope you enjoy today's chapter!! Au Revoir!! ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 733 19
It's your second semester at high school, having the time of your life with your best friends Alya, Marinette, Nino, Adrien, and Chloe. You have the...
66K 1.1K 42
Marinette, Alya, and Nino decide to spend the weekend at Adrien's house while his father is away on a business trip. They decide to play a fun game...
285K 7.6K 16
Let's fast forward a bit; Marinette and Adrien are twenty years old and it's time for them to go to college. Unknowingly and by mere coincidence, Nin...
43.5K 735 24
Marinette felt as though her life was useless. After continually suffering everyday the poor girl couldn't take it anymore. She took a jump to end ev...