The Lion King: Now or Never

Por Skyy15

This is the second book added to my second Lion King Fan series "Makosa's Beginning". Things started out goo... M谩s

The Lion King: Now or Never
Wedding
Honeymoon
Baby Sitting
A Hunting Lesson
Trespasser
Not Fit For A Lioness
Lion King Live Action Movie
The Past
A Strange Reunion
A Situation
Rejection
Brothers
The Secret
The Prince Is Home
A Date
Special Power
Thank you!
Love Stinks
Destiny
The Plan
Ceremony
Staying Friends
Substitute
Family History
Goodbyes
The Future
The Talk
Prayers
Worry
It Will Be Okay
What About Our Future?
Fire
We Meet Again
The Search
Not As Planned
A Crazy Night
Merry Christmas!
Something Weird
Sacrifice
Strong Leaders
AUTHOR'S NOTE
War
Rescuing The Prince
A Cure
Not Suppose To End This Way
Third Book

Spirit of The Great Kings

551 21 22
Por Skyy15

Heri

"How am I going to do this?" I whisper to myself.

A shining bright light glows down on my light peach-ish fur.

"Heri..." said a deep voice.

I twitch my ears. "Huh?"

I sit halfway up looking at the sky. Clouds form together and the light shines even brighter. A lion's head appears and he has a big red mane.

I recognize the face and my emerald eyes had grown wide. "G-Grandpa?"

"Yes, hello grandson. Wow, you look so much like your father. I heard you need guidance..." the ghost head smiles. It is Simba my grandfather.

"Yes. Can you help me?" I ask, excitedly.

"Depends on what it is exactly..."

"Okay. It's going to be a long story just to warn you."

Grandpa chuckles, "Don't worry, I have all the time."

I told Grandpa Simba about my life growing up with the hyenas and being trained as a future King to kill a King (my father supposedly), so the hyena matriarch could later get her revenge.

I was very blind sided indeed. How stupid?! I shake my head with embarrassment after ending my story.

"Its okay, Heri." Said Grandpa. "Accidents happen. It is not your fault. You can't blame yourself for what had happened in the past. It's behind you now. You must move forward and start out a new future."

I lay back down again and look away sadly feeling very guilty. "It is my fault. If I had killed my father, then I would've been called a murder. What would my mother think of me? A traitor! In fact I am one. I sided with the hyenas who all along wanted to take over the Pride Lands as their new home. I was helping them Grandpa, the enemy! I feel so stupid..."

"Oh Heri..."

I begin to cry. I am so lost, I don't know what to do or where to turn. I am a monster. Let alone, a killer! How can you possibly change from that?

"It was just a mistake. You didn't know like you had said. Now it's time to turn around. Make the negative to a positive. You are much more Heri. I can see your future already. This is only just the beginning. You have to make the choice if you want to start over and become a better lion. Follow the right path..."

I sniff. "But what if my parents don't accept me?"

Grandpa nodded his giant ghost head. "They will. You are their son Heri. Let alone, their first born and original future King. They still love you..."

"Future King? Puh! You might as well throw that term away. Like I've told that mandrill Amwa, I'm not future King anymore. Maybe I was going to be...but that was a long time ago. My brother is now. Him and his wife got married today it's already set official. I just have to accept that. Like you've said Grandpa, time changes. This is not my time."

Grandpa sighs. "Heri, let me tell you a story."

I nod without a word.

"Remember my father Mufasa that I use to always tell you about when you were a cub?"

"Yes. The old great King, my great grandfather."

"Long ago when I was your current age, I thought I had done something terrible."

I gasp. "You? No way! What happened?"

Grandpa closed his eyes with a pain expression. "When I was a cub, my uncle Scar had taken me to the gorge for a surprise. He told me to wait on a rock while he went to go get it. So I waited, and waited, and waited. Eventually I had gotten bored so thought about practicing on my little roar. I did three attempts. The third try I roared so loud that I had thought I shook the ground. But I didn't. It turned out that I've started an stampede of wildebeest."

"Oh my!" I say, shocked.

"I ran as fast as I could so I wouldn't get trampled by their heavy hooves. Then next thing I remembered something big had grabbed me and I was thrown over to the wall side where it was safe. I looked up and saw it was my father. Boy I was so glad to see him! Then he was suddenly taken away by wildebeest. That's when I panicked and hope that he didn't get hurt by them. So I waited and waited for any signs of life."

Grandpa had stopped speaking for a moment. He looks very sad. This story must be very hard for him to speak.

"Grandpa it's okay, you don't have to continue." I said, giving him a reassuring smile.

Grandpa smiles back, "Its okay. It happened a very long time ago. I'll still continue the story."

I nodded. Grandpa finished off the story.

"Father jumped back on the wall climbing himself slowly up. I smile with relief seeing that he's alright. I race over to the other side of the wall to meet up with him. When I arrived, I saw him falling off the cliff. That's when my life had changed. I thought that it was my fault he died because I've started the stampede with my roar."

He shook his head and then frowned, "Many years I have lived with that guilt thinking I was a murderer for killing my own father. After meeting Amwa's wise father Rafiki, he had knocked some sense into my head. He reminded me that my father lives in me and what my true destiny is. I had to let go of the past and return back to the Pride Lands and fight my Uncle one one to get back my kingdom."

"Before fighting my uncle, I did find out the truth that the whole time he was a liar and had pushed my father off the cliff where he had met his death. My uncle also met his own death with the hyenas and fire, which resulted his karma."

"Wow." I said, stunned. So that's how grandpa had become King? What a very deep, touching story.

"Wow, thanks for sharing that difficult story grandpa. You are very brave and a true legend."

He chuckles. "Thank you, grandson. My legacy continues on with your mother and now you."

I look confused, "Me?"

"Yes, silly. You are the rightful future King. This land will become yours! You must go claim your throne."

"But, wouldn't that mean I have to fight my own brother?"

"Well, yes Heri. I had fought my own uncle. Sometimes you have to do what is right. Makosa wasn't destined to become King. It is a mistake. I know his future and I know yours. His will not be so bright. I've spoken to the Great Kings. Darkness will arrive not now but much later on."

I look down at my front paws. Whoa...

"I-I don't know Grandpa. I have to put some thought into this deeply."

"It's alright, you still have a bit of time to decide. Just don't wait until the last minute when things crumble. I will always be here to answer your call."

I raise my head back up looking at him with a smile. "I know and I will. Thanks Grandpa Simba! It was nice seeing you again. Mother was right about how real the Great Kings are."

Grandpa laughs. With that, his head disappeared in the clouds and the late morning sky went back to normal.

Amwa hopped down from her tree and stood beside me. "I thought it was going to storm. Those were some strong winds!"

I chuckle. "Yeah. Me too..."

"I see your in a better mood."

"I am. Amwa I'll be back later. I'm going to go take a walk and do some thinking."

She smiles and nod her head without a word. I got up walking inside the tall grasses.

Maybe grandpa Simba is right...

I need to follow what I am destined to do and leave the past behind me...

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

1.2K 13 3
Kion turns from the Queens brother to the Pridelands hero. (This contains some bad words. I do not own Marvel or the Lion King/Guard also this is the...
7.5K 233 22
*Kion and Rani have never met in this story* Kion is the son of Simba and Nala, King and Queen of The Pridelands. Kion is always depressed. Nobody kn...
65.9K 981 33
A story about the lion guard, after season 3. This story is written with the intentions that the reader has seen the third season of the show. If you...
12.3K 322 28
The Circle of Life is a funny thing. Lions rise and they fall. Some turn evil, some are pure, and some are hidden from existence entirely. Simba's so...