Perfect (Third book to the se...

By jksadaizy

The love of his life was taken away from him, just under his eye and he was left there standing, in front of... More

Prologue
1. "She needs to go back."
2. Back home
3. Reveal
4. Lifestyle
5. Somehow
6. Birthday gift
7. I think I should go
8. Night Out
9. Lust
10. Sweet
11. A Family
12. Questions
13. Decisions
OPINION
14. Do you
15. Sleepless nights and planning
16. New beginnings and old habits
18. No One
19. Reality check
20.
21. Panic
22. Devastated
23. Agreement
24. Anxious
25. Going Crazy
26. Shy
27. Girl's Night part 1
27. Girl's Night part 2
HI EVERYONE

17. What could be worse?

2.2K 129 138
By jksadaizy

~

Ava's POV

"25202 Prado Del Grandioso, Calabasas, please." I told the cab driver as I stepped inside the small, yellow car with my big bag and my jacket hanging on my arm since I didn't realize it was going to be this warm in LA.

And it was almost 8pm!

My back hit the car sear as the cab driver sped up his pace on the highway. He was clearly in a hurry.

But I was too. My heart was pounding against my ribcage, making it almost burst out from my chest. I was now in the same timezone as Justin and he had no idea I was here. I couldn't even sit still on my car seat, I was too anxious. But the drive there was about an hour so I had some time to kill.

I couldn't help but feel... so happy. I was finally here where I needed to be. No matter what the consequences are, I was safe.

Nothing could go wrong, right?

-

Justin's POV

Thick smoke filled my vision in front of me, making the darkening sky look more beautiful and mysterious. Loud music played in the background and the yells of my friends having fun in my backyard was heard also.

I was having a few friends over just for fun, since I needed something to take the edge off. And that happened with the company of my friends and other things as well as alcohol and weed. But I wasn't drinking, I didn't do that just to get drunk anymore. It always got out of hand for me so I didn't want to do it. Weed filled it's tasks just quite.

"We gotta play a round of beer bong, who's in?" Rick's voice was heard on top of it all and I saw all my friends coming towards the patio where I was enjoying my time, relaxing.

"Everyone has to be in, otherwise we ain't playing." Hugo demanded because he thought he was a tough guy.

He really wasn't.

Hugo was one of my old friends from the label I worked for. He used to work for it too but then he got a better offer from Sony Music. We were still good buddies since he happened to be there for me all the way from the day we first met. I had huge love and respect for that guy. And he was a great song writer, I aspired to be just like him.

"JB, you in?" Mason asked me as they all three stood in front of me while I laid on the sunbed I owned, my legs propped up nicely in a relaxing position.

"I'm not sure if I can get up." I murmured, taking another breath from my what felt like an everlasting joint.

I was high, for sure.

"Fuck, look at you dude." Rick laughed his hoarse laugh, loud enough to wake up the people from the other side of the continent, "All high and shit." and then he laughed some more.

He was high too.

"Get the fuck up, bro!" Hugo threw a towel at my face he happened to be carrying, almost making me drop my joint to the pool just a few inches away from me.

"Yo, dude!" I hissed at him while making sure he didn't break my blunt of happiness and relaxation.

The all started throwing slurs at me which finally made me stand up from the sunbed and follow them inside my house.

Soon we all were playing a round of beer bong, me and Hugo versus Mason and Rick. And it was hilarious.

At one point I realized I was totally forgetting about my outside life, my depressing loneliness and my beautiful girlfriend. But how relieving was that. That's why I needed my friends to be there for me. They knew how to get me up from the bed and have a little fun, forget about all the hurting things I had in my life at the moment. No, I wasn't saying that Ava was a hurting thing in my life. She was a blessing. But it just hurt me to know that maybe she just wasn't that willing to put me first at some point of her life. Maybe that was taking place a little later.

-

Ava's POV

After the longest, most irritating hour in my entire life passed, I finally realized I was here when the cab driver blurted out the price of this drive. It was a lot, but I didn't care. I was too busy gasping at the huge house, or should I say manson, in front of me. It was breathtaking. A huge frontyard and it was only the frontyard. Two floors, gorgeous architechture, just absolutely pleasing to my aesthetic eye. Justin really had a good taste in, well... everything. Music, fashion and homes. He was a dream.

After the cad driver, surprisingly, helped me get out all of my suitcases from the backtrunk, he left as fast as he could, only the sound of that poor car's engine screaming filled the almost silent air. That's right. It wasn't quiet in the peaceful and rich neighborhood. There was faint music playing in the background and I wasn't surprised when I realized it was coming from Justin's house.

I stood there on the street, still looking at the incredible mansion as my view, when I saw that there were at least five cars parked in the frontyard and the gate that probably supposed to be closed to prevent trespassers was wide open, luring all the creepers to just get inside.

Weird. Was Justin having a party?

With my big amount of luggage, I started towards the front door that was tall as... hell. But as I got closer and closer, I saw that it was open. Also an invitation to let all the non-wanted fans to join the party. This wasn't Justin-like behavior. He was always super careful about his privacy.

The music got louder with each step I took and when I was standing on the doorway, I realized; he was definitely having a party.

There were more than one person inside. The lights were dim and people laughing fainted the music a little bit. But there was no backing out of this. I was already dressed up in a nice, short dress that I new Justin loved. He was somewhere inside and I just wanted to acchieve my plan of surprising him. And then I wanted to go to bed for a good, long sleep.

So I stepped in, confidently, my heels clicking against the marble floor in the hallway but that didn't gain any attention from the people inside. I pushed my luggage aside, near to a staircase, before slowly and unsurely making my way to... I didn't know where I was going. The house was big and all new to me. I had no idea where everything was. I just followed the loud yells and laughs coming from the direction I was going to. I could see a big couch once I was getting closer so I knew I was approaching a some kind of living room.

"Yo, who ordered us a stripper? A classy stripper?" a hoarse voice spoke up behind me, making me almost jump out of my skin in a total scare, "Gosh, I love classy strippers."

I glanced behind me in horror, to see a very well built guy in a tight black shirt and black jeans. His skin was dark and his hair was short.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" was heard from the living room and it definitely wasn't a familiar voice.

"This lone rider right here." the guy behind me pushed me forward with his hands and I was suddenly revealed to the party people just lounging on the couch and on the carpet.

They all turned to look at me. There were maybe six guys and two girls. The guys were all pretty big and muscular and the girls were beautiful and model-like. I gulped down the huge lump in my throat, suddenly feeling a little scared. Not nervous, scared.

"Wow, we getting a show or what?" one of the guys asked me, hurrying me.

As if I couldn't get more shocked, I saw Justin lying on the couch, his eyes half closed and a cigarette type of thing hanging from between his lips. But the worst part was, I knew it wasn't a cigarette because when I looked at the marble coffee table, there were small piles of weed here and there, waiting to be rolled up.

No.

"Oh my God..." I gasped to myself, not even able to comprehend what I was seeing before my eyes.

"Guys, stop, that's Ava." a voice interrupted my thoughts, it wasn't Justin.

But what happened next was definitely Justin.

"I thought we were done with that bullshit!" he groaned, or should I say growled, as he pushed himself up from the couch and high as fuck.

What bullshit? Excuse me? I came all the way from NYC to surprise you and you say that?

"Shut up, Justin. Your girlfriend's here." I recognized the guy speaking as Rick, one of Justin's colleagues I knew already.

With that, followed silence. Only the music played loudly still but everyone waited for Justin to notice me but he was so damn slow that even turning his head took almost an hour.

And then his eyes went wide.

"Mom?" his voice cracked as he took the blunt from his lips.

This is a nightmare.

Everyone started laughing and soon Justin joined them.

That's enough.

"This is not- I can't believe this..." I breathed and before I could think, I was stroding towards Justin, angry as hell.

Once I reached him, I pulled him up from the couch with all my strength and kept him in place so he didn't fall back. I grabbed the joint from him and turned it off by dropping it to a red cup full of beer.

"Justin, tell your friends to get out, now." I snapped at him, my whole being shaking in angriness and sadness.

I couldn't believe what I was witnessing.

Justin looked at me with his bloodshot eyes that were half closed. His white long sleeved shirt hung loosely on his upper body while his grey sweatpants were all wrinkled.

"Mom, what?" Justin squinted his eyes at me, but then out of nowhere burst into fits of laughter.

"Justin, tell her what they said in the video!" some guy that had sat next to him on the couch told him, laughing hard.

He was probably high too.

"Oh, that." Justin chuckled before his face turned serious again, "At least take me to dinner first before you FUCK me!"

And then they all started laughing again. And for me? At this point I wanted to cry and leave the house. Dead serious. I didn't come here to see my boyfriend having a party and smoking weed and the laugh at me like I was a fucking joke. No. Not at all.

"Everyone, get out! Now!" I raised my voice to yell over everyone's laughters and, surprisingly, it made them go quiet.

"Hugo, is my mom broken?" Justin twisted his back to look at the man who had just spoken to him.

"Justin, for the love of God, I'm not your mom! It's Ava and right fucking now, I'm so fucking pissed at you that you don't even wanna see the day light tomorrow morning!" I screamed at his face, wanting to let out all the steam inside of me.

He turned back to look at me, now frowning, like he was finally starting to realize that it was indeed me.

"Get out! Everyone!" I yelled again and finally they understood me since hastily they all gathered their drinks and things and skipped to the front door.

The music stopped when someone probably pulled their phone from the AUX cord. I watched and made sure everyone left so that I could take Justin to bed in peace.

I grabbed his arm and started pulling him towards the staircase where I had left my luggage. With the greatest difficulty, I managed to help him get up the stairs and to my surprise, he knew where his bedroom was.

"Ava?" Justin murmured as he turned to look at me.

But I couldn't bear to even glance at him. I was disgusted by his behavior and actions. Is this what was happening when he lived alone? Partying and smoking weed? Because never had I ever even thought about him doing drugs, not even once. Did I even know this person? Was he just playing Mr. Nice Guy everytime he was around me but once he gets alone, he parties and intoxicates himself. All the dreams of us having a peaceful life together was suddenly way more blurry than before.

We got to the right side of his large bed but just as I was about to push him down on the mattress, he turned around to face me. His hands found their way to my cheeks and with that, he lifted my gaze to him. My vision was blurry from my upcoming tears so I blinked to see him. Even though I didn't want to look at him and his bloodshot eyes. All they did was remind me of seeing him on the couch, smoking weed half awake, half passed out.

"Give me a kiss." he murmured, his breath hitting my face with a powerful smell as he came closer to me.

"No, Justin." I put my hands on his chest to push him farther but he didn't obey me.

"Stop, Ava, give me a kiss." his grip on my cheeks got more stronger and it started to hurt a little bit.

"Justin, stop!" and with that, I pushed him off of me.

He stumbled in front of me and soon fell down on the mattress. Luckily his bed was there, otherwise he would've fell down on the floor.

With the most confused expression he looked up at me through his dark eyelashes as he laid there on his bed, fully dressed and high on weed.

"Go to sleep, Justin, I'm not talking to you and I definitely won't sleep next to you." I told him, my voice getting weaker and weaker, "Close your eyes and just-" I coughed to prevent myself from sobbing.

This was the last thing I wanted to happen. I had just fought with my family and I felt so alone since now I knew me and Justin were going to have a fight tomorrow morning.

I turned away from him to go to the counter across the room, my back facing the king sized bed. I grabbed the edge of the counter and took a deep breath, wishing oh so badly that this was just a dream and tomorrow morning I would wake up next to Justin, all happy and giddy because I managed to surprise him while he was alone in his house just chilling on the couch with a bottle of water.

Foot steps coming closer to me interrupted my thoughts and I closed my eyes out of pure irritation. Suddenly I felt fingers trailing up the back of my bare thigh. I sighed loudly, not being able to control myself any longer.

"Justin, I told you to go to sleep-" I started, turning around and lifting my hand at him just to push him away from me but all of a sudden, a hand wrapped around my wrist tightly and keeping my arm in one place.

"I'm not Justin, but I'm someone better." the same guy who Justin had sat next to, I guessed he was Hugo, groaned at me and now pressed his manhood against my bottom.

I thought they all left.

I thought I had suffered enough.

"I don't like that-" I whimpered but then felt a tight grab on my butt, making me shiver from pure horror.

"Shh, it's okay." he pressed his cheek against mine, not comfortably at all.

I tried to push him away but he didn't move an inch. I managed to glance back at the bed behind us to see if Justin was awake, but no. He was sleeping his life away.

"Please, stop." I begged, my voice cracking as I still struggled to get the guy off of me but he was way bigger than me so I wasn't helping the situation.

"I'm just grabbing a handful for the way home, relax." he laughed loudly and with that, he finally let go of me.

I was shaking like a leaf. My legs felt weak, causing me to grab a hold from the counter so I didn't fall while I watched Hugo leave Justin's bedroom, still laughing.

A loud sob came out of my throat and a wave of fresh tears flowed down my cheeks. I glanced at Justin who was still sleeping and right now, I didn't want to be anywhere else than next to him. I didn't even bother to take my heels off as I climbed on to the bed and curled up in a ball.

But that night I didn't sleep. I watched the sun rise and the sunrays beem through the thin curtains in front of the large floor to ceiling windows.

I wan't to go home.

~

oh no...

what's going to happen next ? and is justin gonna find out his best friend groped his girlfriend?

thanks for commenting, tell me your opinion on this <3

this one was extra long for you guys 💜💜

and sorry for a few errors, I was writing this at the park and my daughter was distracting me 😅

70 COMMENTS AND THE STORY CONTINUES :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 3.8K 62
Recovery First, I'll acknowledge All trust has been broken A successful recovery I pray for us at night Grants me with a second chance Never thought...
3.9K 120 17
[[ π™²π™Ύπ™Όπ™Ώπ™»π™΄πšƒπ™΄π™³ ]] -----ΰ­¨ΰ­§----- 17 year old Selena Gomez, is a rare soul, one that's hard to find. she's completely unexplainable. you think sh...
293 14 26
It's been 10 years Selena been focused on her two kids Ava and Drew what happens when Justin wants back in her life will she take him back or not
35.1K 1.4K 25
He was bad.......or maybe she was just a bad liar. Justin Bieber returns back to his home country, Canada, for the holidays. But what happens when he...