BLAKE

By WiktoriaForevelOff

Blake is an abused girl, raised by a terrible mother and a terrifying step father. Her whole life changed whe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
PLEASE DON'T SPOIL...
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
AUTHOR'S NOTE.
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 - PART 1
Chapter 27 - PART 2
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97

Chapter 27 - PART 3

50.2K 1.5K 528
By WiktoriaForevelOff

Blake

I had put on the dress Joane had chosen for me, a beautiful light pink dress that stopped mid tight and molded my body just as it should. I can't even remember the last time I wore that dress but that night, I was happy to get it out of my wardrobe. I knew it would please Steve to see me wear it. He said he doesn't like when I wear sweatpants. 

I combed my hair and put on some makeup. Just some eyeliner and a light pink lipstick that matched with my dress and then I was ready to go. 

I left the manor, locking the door behind me and crossed the garden peacefully. 

It was a beautiful night, the moon was shining and the air was fresh. 

I was supposed to join Joane at Tom's party. For once she had decided to go with me and I was happy to spend the night with her. 

The streets were silent, as always, the manor being isolated from town, I rarely see any people in this area but that night, things were going to be different. 

As I walked by the side of the road, I heard a car coming from behind me and stopping right next to me. I turned around only to see Tyler getting out of it. 

"Tyler? What are you doing here?" 

"Do you need a ride?" He asked, walking towards me. 

"Mmh, no, I'm fine thanks." I stated, not wanting him to get any closer to me, there was something in his eyes that scared me, he didn't seem to be himself. 

"Oh come on, you're not gonna walk alone, don't you know how dangerous it is for a girl to walk alone in the deserted streets at night?" He opened the rear door of the car and motioned for me to come in. "A dishonest person could want to hurt you, and no one would even see anything."

"It's ok, I'm used to walking. But thanks for the offer." I tried to sound friendly and hide my fear and I started to walk away but he grabbed my arm strongly, making me stop in my tracks. He brought something to my face, some sort of clothes socked in something strong, he used it to cover my mouth and nose with it, I was struggling, the smell was so strong, I grabbed his arm, trying to escape him but it didn't work and in no time, just a few seconds, I was falling asleep and my body fell limp in his arms. 

I woke up in a strange place, some sort of cabin made of wood. I was sitting in a chair, my wrists tied up to the chair with ropes. I slowly regained consciousness and I started to struggle but each time I moved, my wrists hurt more and more, the ropes were cutting my skin. 

"Finally you're awake." I lifted up my eyes and saw Tyler heading towards me. "I bet you felt happy when that guy was beating me up. Powerful. Huh?" He looked at me with hatred. "Answer me!" He shouted and I flinched. 

"It wasn't my-"

"You shouldn't have messed with me Blake." He interrupted me. He looked crazy, out of control. "Your dear friends are not here to help you this time." He laughed. "No one is here and no one knows where you are... See it's just you and me, just like old times." 

"Please Tyler don't do anything stupid-"

"Stupid?" He paused and laughed. 

He took a step towards me and knelt down in front of me before taking a knife out of his pocket with a smirk on his face. My eyes widened and a wave of panic filled me. 

"Tyler pl-"

"Shut up!" He yelled and I closed my eyes in fear, silently praying that someone would find me. "It's time for a little payback honey." He played with the knife, sliding it along my arm, back and forth, sending shivers all down my spine. "See unlike you, I don't need anyone to get my revenge, I can do it on my own." He smirked and pressed the knife on my forearm until blood flowed. I screamed in pain, tears filling my eyes. 

"Please stop!" I begged, crying and he laughed. But he didn't care. He continued to torture me with his knife, cutting my arm and my leg just to make me suffer, like it was just a game. 

"Oh you're so sweet Blake. No need to cry, I won't kill you don't worry, I'm not a murderer. I just want what's rightfully mine, what you never gave me. After all, I think I've waited enough don't you think?" My eyes widened as I realized what he was saying. 

"Never!" I shouted and he slapped me hard in the face. 

"See I don't really need your consent." He stated while taking a pill out of his pocket.

"No!" I screamed in a complete panic. "Help! Please somebody help me!" I screamed until I saw him bring the pill to my mouth, I immediately shut up and closed my mouth as hard as I could. I was not going to take this damn thing, I could not let him win and do whatever he wanted to me. I struggled and shook my head, stopping him from putting the pill in my mouth. 

He sighed and in no time his was twisting his knife in my arm, making me scream in pain. He took the opportunity to put the pill in my mouth, making me swallow it. 

"What did you gave me?" I asked in horror, tears streaming down my face. 

"Just a little something that will make more receptive." He smirked and I gasped in shock, coughing. 

He laughed.

He freaking laughed.

"You're disgusting." 

"Oh that's not what you used to say back when we were together." 

He smirked and I started to feel dizzy. I felt weaker and weaker with each passing second.

My vision became blurry, I was fighting to stay awake but it was no use because a few seconds later, 

I blacked out. 

******

"You should have left him where he was!" 

"If I didn't go there, who knows what would have happened to him?! He was hurt!"

"Who cares?! He tried to rape your girlfriend for God's sake! How can you take his side?!"

"I'm not taking his side! But he's my friend no matter what! I couldn't have let him down! And trust me, he's hurting, your friend almost killed him! I don't even know when he will be able to leave the hospital."

"I don't understand you. Do you even like her?"

"Of course I do! What are you talking about?!"

I woke up to the sound of Joane's voice arguing with someone. 

Steve I think. 

I couldn't clearly hear what they were talking about, it's like I was plunged underwater.

And I was hurting, my whole body was hurting. 

"Li-" I tried to talk. "Liam."

"Oh my God you're awake!" I heard Joane exclaimed, I opened my eyes slowly and I saw her running towards me, before kneeling down right next to my bed. 

I was in my bedroom. 

"Liam." I almost whispered. "He was here." 

"Oh no sweetie... He wasn't." She replied and I frowned. "Do you remember what happened?"

"Tyler... He kidnapped me. He gave me something. I blacked out. Oh no don't tell me he-"

"Nothing happened don't worry." She reassured me. "Steve came just in time."

"Steve?" I asked and looked at him. He was leaning against the wall and staring at me. "How did you know?"

"We found your purse in the streets. We immediately thought about Tyler and Steve thought about the cabin." Joane stated. 

Everything was confused in my head, I can swear I heard Liam, I felt him. 

"Liam was here." I insisted. 

"No sweetie he was not. You were unconscious and Steve brought you home." 

I frowned again and stayed silent for a moment. 

"Tyler? Where is he?" I asked worried. 

"You have nothing to worry about, he will leave you alone now, Steve took care of him, that's all you need to know."

I sighed in relief. 

"I want to be alone." I said staring at the ceiling. 

"Okay." Joane stood up. "I'll stay with you. Call me if you need anything." 

But I didn't need anything. My head hurt, my body hurt, my heart hurt. 

Everything hurt. 

And for a moment, I thought about Liam.

About what we had. 

Oh how I missed him. How I wanted to run into his protecting arms and never leave them. 

But I couldn't. 

He didn't love me.

Not the way I loved him.

And it was too much for me, at this moment I think I had lost hope. My life would always be the same nightmare, no matter what.

 There is always going to be someone trying to break me. 

------------------------------------

Here's the third and last part of chapter 27, hope you enjoyed! 

Things are going to get real in the upcoming chapters so get ready! ;-)

Love from France <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109 3 24
Blake Hill's gotten into more trouble then he cared to admit. As the resident bad boy, he's gotten detention for smoking, fighting, cussing teachers...
6.9K 199 34
((This is the remake)) Skylar Diamond was abused by her mother. She was hated. She got the opportunity to escape but took her sister with her. She me...
64 0 12
Maya Harrison is your average teenage girl. She's just trying to get through high school one day at a time. But she soon finds herself caught in an i...
199 33 25
COMPLETE... Blake can't remember the last time she was happy her mom died after giving birth to her and her dad went crazy all she has is her two bes...