Odd Ball

By 903khi

"It's all blue over here cus." _______ In which a black girl who's favorite color is blue, embarks on an epic... More

Description
Gun?
I'm going to die.
Pug Face
An Argument With Esteban The Door Man
Dropped On The Head As a Baby
Nigga. Is That a Soft Lavender?
Hot Ass Room
Always Save The Video To Your Phone
Can a Crip Donate Blood?
To Kill, Keep, or Release
If I Pay $200 For a HIV Test, I Better Have It.
The Struggle Meal and The Sad Boy
The Pool, The Pool, The Pool is on Fire.
A Blown Up Kitchen
The Blood That Crip Walks
ILoveBitches2017
Swing From The Chandelier
Siri Better Yell SUWOO
The Fault in Our Hood
92 Cents And Becky With The Good Hair
For Narnia
$300 Bond
The Beginning of a Gymnastics Career
That Sentimental Shit
Small A/N very important
Gang Gang
Bruh.
Trap Shit
Gucci Shades
Lil Filler
Rock, Paper, Scissors
Baby
Bhocolate Bhip Bhookies
Be Black And Die
Whew Chile This Bitch Can't Fight
Prostitute. Period.
Potion
Mcdonalds
Get Out The Tube
Im back btchesss
Gummy Bears and Group Events

Coco on The Corner

7K 351 155
By 903khi

Damn. This little box car did blow some cold ass air.

Got me freezing and shit.

Anyways, me and Mint are making our way (downtown, walking fast, faces past and I'm home bound) to his and Domo's house.

I've been telling him stories about my life, and by now we should all know how those go.

"So there was this one time I was in Walmart, and this older lady was in front of me. Her groceries came up to be over $300 but her food stamp card got declined, so you already know what I did. GOD is gone bless me one day....... It was a lot of groceries, but I helped her put all that shit back." I spoke while making prayer hands.

Mint shook his head and laughed at me.

What's funny?

"Ooh another time, I bought an IPhone 7 from a Chinese shop. It charged up to 103%, then shut off..... Then it restarted with the Samsung logo."

He gave the same response.

"My first job was designated meat defroster, waste management supervisor, and dish washing operative. Age 7."

"So you basically took the meat out and put it in some hot water, took out the trash, and loaded the dishwasher?" He FINALLY said.

I made a sound of approval and nodded my head.

Mint let out a loud curse and veered the car to the side of the road where a woman sat with her head in her lap, looking battered and bruised.

"Coco?" Mint said softly.

She looked up and Mint let out another string of curses.

"Coco you gotta' stop letting him do this to you." Mint told her as we assessed her split lip, black eye, bruised jaw, bloody face, and what appears to be a busted vessel in her eye.

She shook her head letting out a soft chuckle mixed with a sob.

"No, it's okay, I'm okay. He didn't mean it, he said he's sorry and promises it'll never happen again. Besides I see something in him."

"Like what?! A rematch?!" I almost screamed out the window.

She looked over at me with watery eyes and Mint glared at me.

I let out a sigh.

"Sorry. But I have a question. When he eats skittles, does he pour them into his hands and shake them like dice?" I asked

Go back like a chapter or 2 and you'll understand.

She tilted her head, "Yea, how'd you know?"

Mint's glare intensified as he realized what I was asking.

"Nothing! Just a general deduction." I said quickly as I quickly sat back in my seat.

Mint let out a defeated sigh.

"Look, is there anywhere you need to go, or anything I can do for you?" He asked her but she just shook her head.

"Co, come on man. Just go to aunty house. You know she wouldn't shut the door in your face."

Coco shook her head again, " You know how my mama is, I don't wanna' hear I told you so, or her lectures."

"So you just gone keep getting your a- never mind." I started but stopped when Mint gave me his death glare again.

Mint looked back toward her and ran his hand over his face. "Okay, but call me if you need anything."

She nodded her head meekly, then we pulled off.

I'd stab his bitch ass.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3M 550K 65
"Hey there beautiful, wanna go out sometime?" He asked with a slight smirk. "With you?" I asked in a sweet voice. "Sure thing baby girl" He replied. ...
284K 9.7K 57
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ★★★ "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we are going then," I replied, getting annoye...
358K 7.6K 32
"So you like cuddling with me?" she asks me "if I say yes can I cuddle you more?" I ask her "No" she says to me "Then no I don't like cuddling with...
8.4K 212 21
(UNFINISHED) You endlessly thirst over "The Spec Ops Guy" on twitter, saving every single photo of him that you find. There are 2, but youre head ov...