The Sixth [Keith x Reader]

By AshBrams

Love story with Keith from Voltron. TW: MATURE CONTENT (chapter XXII) Characters belong to Netflix's show Vol... More

I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
A/N
X.
XI.
XII.
A/N update
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
A/N update
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
SPECIAL
XXII.
A/N
XXIII.
XXIV.
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
The Beginning of the End.
The end.
(author's note)

SPECIAL

10.8K 332 322
By AshBrams

Previously:

My brother recovered a bit of his memory. He was saved by Ulaz, a Galra. Then the castle was invaded by the same Ulaz. He said he was a member of the Blade of Marmora, a rebel group against Zarkon. He showed us a base. But Zarkon sent a mecha again and Ulaz sacrified himself in the fight to save us.

~

[You are in a swimsuit]

"Hi, Lance. Can you come with me please, and put shorts, only shorts" I asked when I entered his room.
"Yeah, I will do everything for you," he replied winking at me.

We walked in silence and headed to the pool. In the mean time, he talked a lot and flirted with me and for one I played his game. Today his special so I guess it's fine if it's only for today. We were now in front of the pool's entry.

"Uh, why are we here," asked Lance curious about the destination. I shut him down by putting my finger on his lips and murmured in his ears that it was a surprise.

I took his hand in one of my mine and I put the other on his eyes to prevent him for seeing the surprise.

"I guess it's good here, you can look," I indicated when I retire my hands.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LANCE," we all shouted.
"Wha-, you guys, you did that for me?"

He cried like a baby because we was really happy I guess.

"Happy birthday Lance," I said and I kissed him on his cheek knowing he'll feel happy about that.

It has been days since we prepared Lance's birthday surprise party. Because we knew that he liked the sea we decided to make the party at the pool. The pool, actually the whole room, looked like Earth thanks to the advanced projector of the castle and Pidge to have create everything from scratch. Hunk had made a big blue cake that was incredibly good looking. Coran brought some bottles of something strange to drink. Shiro and Keith had brought snacks that they found out somewhere in the castle. And Allura and I didn't do really much we just planned the party.

"We should begin to party don't you think so Lance," asked Allura with a big smile.
"Yeah!"

Lance didn't notice Shiro and Keith behind him and he find himself thrown in the pool. When his head popped up of the water, he was laughing. Allura and I saw the opportunity and pushed Shiro and Keith in the water too. But before falling, Keith caught my wrist and pulled me with him in the water and so Allura because I caught her too. Coran jumped in the water to protect Allura from Shiro was having fun by sending water in her face. As for Keith, he was laughing by the fact that he caught me by surprise. Hunk and Pidge send us away.

Everyone was laughing, smiling. We all enjoyed this pause. Thanks to this we all restrained our bonds because we could talked to each other about everything and not only about the Galra or the Universe.

After a moment playing with everyone by sending each other a ball, I got out of the water to get myself a drink. Lance followed me.

"So do you enjoyed your birthday party," I asked as I took a sip from my drink that was not so bad as I thought.
"Yeah, very much. Thank you, Y/N," he said with the biggest smile I ever saw from Lance.
"We hoped that you'll like it, even without gifts. It's a little difficult to find something in the space actually," I said chuckling.
"Well, you could give me a gift you know," he said avoiding my gaze and blushing a little.
"Like?"
"Could you give me a hug?" He asked shyly that it was cute.
"If it's only a hug, then it's fine," I replied hugging him.

Keith POV

I was playing in the water with everyone when I looked for Y/N. She was talking with Lance. Well, it's normal. I mean, they're friends and it's Lance's Birthday. Yeah, and she as the right to talk to other people. To other guys. Then when I looked at her again I saw that they were done talking. They were more into hugging stuff right now. Her whole body was pressed against Lance. Too close. And Lance put his hands, I think really low on her back. Don't touch her. When he saw me that I was looking, he grinned and put Y/N closer. 'You,' I thought before receiving a ball in my face.

"Keith, are you all right," asked Allura.
"Yeah, uh, I'll go get a drink."

Normal POV

We were hugging when someone's separate us bruptly.

"Keith," I asked shocked by his reaction.
"You were blocking the way to the drink," he replied with an harsh ton.

Why is he pissed off?

Lance went out winking a last tile and joined the rest of us to play with waterguns and all this stuff while I was drinking with an angry Keith.

"Why are you angry," I asked.
"I'm not."
"Yes, you are. So tell me why. What did I do?"
"I won't tell you."

He really gets on my nerve right now. Because I didn't want a bad mood here when everyone is so happy and relax for once, I put my drink and his on the table, took him by his hand and went on one of the small pool awah from the main where nobody could see us.

"Why are you upset for?"
"I told you I'm not."
"Kogane Keith, you will tell me why you are angry. Right now," I said now upset because of his behavior.
"I'm.not.telling.you," he replied and sit down in the little pool (maybe for children since the water when you sit is at you belly level). I was really angry now so I went in front of him, sit down and forced him to look at me by putting my hands on both side of his head.

"Keith, what did I do," I asked calmly.

Once again he avoided my question and my eyes. So I came closer to him so that the only thing he could see was me.

"Please."
"... close. You are too close," he replied clearly flustered by our proximity.
"If I don't do that you won't look at me."
"I'm not angry, not anymore. And it was for a stupid reason. It doesn't matter."
"It does matter to me. I hate it. I hate it when I feel like you hate me or something."
"I don't hate you," he shouted. "It's just it bothered me that Lance..."
"That Lance what?"
"That...uh...had a birthday party."
"...what? It was your reason?"
"I mean, I never I had one since I'm an orphan. I don't even know my birthdate."
"Keith..."

At that moment I didn't think twice of what I did, I just hugged him. I felt bad for thinking that the reason he gave me was stupid. Even though I was an orphan, I did know my birthdate and I had many birthday party because I had Shiro whereas Keith... sorry.

I hugged him tighter and stay in this position for a moment. I was standing on my knees, my arms behind his neck and his head. I'm sorry Keith.
Keith put his arms around my back hesitantly but then he dragged me closer in a way that our stomachs touched, in a way that there was no space in between. Then I felt his arms losing around my back and so I did the same and put my hands on his shoulders as he put his hands on my hips. We looked at each other for a time that seemed eternal. Because my knees hurt from this position, I sit up normally and thought that Keith would have took back his hands but he actually stared at me intensely that I felt my heart beating faster and louder, and my cheeks turning red. Frol this position we were at the same level. It was difficult to avoid his stare and I didn't want to avoid it. I enjoyed looking at him, at his face, at his eyes... at his lips. I felt something burning inside me that I never experienced before. I didn't know what it was but I liked this feeling. It was a warm and happy feeling. Whitout realizing it, I got closer to Keith and when I realized I thought he must think I'm crazy to come closer but I felt that I wasn't the only one who tried to get closer. Indeed, I could feel Keith's hands pulling me closer to him little by little. I didn't know what was coming but I wasn't against it. My hands that were on his chest gradually moved to his cheeks then his hair (His hair was a little wet and gave him a really sexy look). Keith followed my movement and gradually moved his hands from my hips to my neck and then my cheeks. We were now only a inch apart and we looked at his each other with something in our eyes, something feverish and burning. Finally, we broke our stares to look at each other lips and...

We stopped before anything happen. Before we kissed. We stopped due to the sudden voices that were getting closer and closer asking where Keith and I were.

We looked at each other in panic, realizing that we were going to kiss and that the other were coming. We both stood up and went in two different direction that still leaded ti the main pool.

"What are you doing here," asked Pidge when I quickly managed to get into the SPA.
"Uh, relaxing," I said smiling (a bit off)
"I think you stay in there a very long time, too much actually. You are really red, even your ears are red you know," said Allura worried.
"No it's okay, I'll stay here."
"Well then, we'll join you," said Allura.

***

Keith and I didn't talk much after that. I just stayed with Allura and Pidge. Hunk joined us a bit later and we talked together.

It was a fun day. It was...good. Maybe the best day that I had in a while.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378K 11.8K 35
"Aha! So you are soft! I knew it!" You poked him in the middle of the shell. "What-no! That's not what I meant-" "You act like you're this macho toug...
11.5K 365 13
A sequel to A Sky Full Of Stars! After finally confronting Muzan, y/n is left with severe injuries and unfinished business. Now, she is sent to the E...
1.2M 52.7K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
70.2K 1.5K 35
Y/N met Lloyd in a alley, not knowing that destiny brought them together. They hanged out, and soon became more than just friends. Lloyd takes her ou...