The Contract That saved my Br...

By sel_evelyn

What are you willing to help your only sibling? Would you do anything? Well, Alexandra didnt quiet had option... More

The Contract... that saved my brother but not me
Chapter 1: My new life & home
Chapter 2: Ian and Kyle
Chapter 3: He likes me?
Chapter 4: Alex + Ian= love ?
Chapter 5: Engaged
Chapter 7: Our first date
Chapter 8: Too good to be true...
Chapter 9: Kyle
Chapter 10: Hoping
Chapter 11: Getting better...
Chapter 12: Uncle Luis
Chapter 13: Three more days
Chapter 14: Disaster comes knocking
Chapter 15: My wedding day
Chapter 16: Honeymoon
Chapter 16: Extended
Chapter 17: Going back home
Chapter 18: The Truth Comes out
Chapter 19: After the truth
Chapter 20: Hope
Chapter 21: What should I do?
Chapter 22: Auction and Love
Chapter 23: Finding peace?
Chapter 24: Cheated
Chapter 25: Past and Present
Chapter 26: I am free
Chapter 27: Life goes on
Chapter 28: Wrong deal
Chapter 29: Baby surprise
Chapter 30: Another surprise???
Chapter 31: I still want him
Chapter 32: The truth finally comes out
Chapter 33: Time flies
Chapter 34: Finding Alex
Chapter 35: Continue Finding Alex
Chapter 36: Babies Time
Chapter 37: Finalizing
Chapter 38: The start of the end Part 1
Chapter 39: 38 continued
Chapter 40: Missing
Chapter 41: The start of the end Part II
Chapter 42: The Final Result
Time Passes By: The End
Ending Two (Alternative Ending)

Chapter 6: How about we try?

9.6K 367 25
By sel_evelyn

From previous chapter:
The party ends by 8. I go to my room like everyone does. I take a quick a shower and put on a loose big red t-shirt.

I lay down and turn off the lights. I hear a knock but ignore it.

I close my eyes.

"Alex, you awake?"

I sit and look at Ian standing next to the door. "What the hell?" I ask.

"Can I talk to you? Or you want to sleep now?" he whispers.

I cover myself with the covers before turning on the lamp. I tell Ian to come in and he quietly sits on the bed. I see he is wearing a gray long sleeve with black pajamas bottoms.

"What do you want Ian?" I ask.

He immediately kisses me with all his might. He pushes me down that he is on top of me. I am trying to push him off but I can't.

"What the hell?!" I exclaim as I get off the bed. I am standing in front of him trying to slowly walk out. That was so unexpected.

"Alex, I-I am sorry. I didn't mean to do that, it just that," Ian says.

"Get out before I start screaming, now!" Did he want to have sex?

Ian gets up and stands in front of me. "I felt something when you kissed me at the party. You replied to my kiss, it was great."

"I needed to convince everyone that I am in love with you," I reply.

He shakes his head, "No, you are feeling something for me."

"Just leave, I don't feel well. I am not falling for you," I think.

He gets closer to me, wrapping his arms around me. "Then why didn't you fight back right now? You let me kiss you."

"I didn't know what to do; suddenly you kiss me with all your might. What did you expect me to do?"

He lets go of me and nods. "Sorry."

"I don't understand you Ian, one day you hate me and the other you are acting like you love me. How do you really feel about me?" I ask.

"Well, I thought you were smart Alexandra. I was the one who propose to try right?" he chuckles.

I do know that  in his own way likes me and wants me, but I don't know what to think anymore.

"You are so different, and such a nice girl. I am starting to like you Alex," he says.

I look at his brown eyes and he is telling the truth. His eyes are sparkling as he says my name.

"Ian, this is so fast and weird. We can talk tomorrow?"

"Yeah, go ahead and rest. Night," he kisses my forehead. He smirks and kisses my lips.

"Alex?" Ian asks.

"Leave now," I say. My cheeks are wet with tears of anger and confusion. Do I really want Kyle over Ian?

Ian tries to get my hand but I take it back. "I said to leave now!"

Ian quickly walks out.

I crash on my bed and cry. I feel like crap.

THE NEXT DAY

I am sitting outside by the pool with my legs inside the water. I have mini shorts with a loose purple tank top. I haven't seen Kyle anywhere. I've been avoiding Ian all day, unfortunately for me, he isn't working.

"I am so messed up." I whisper to myself.

"Ms. Perez, there is a woman looking for you," a bodyguard comes to my side. I get up and see Melissa smiling. I hug her, "Thanks for coming."

"Well, you texted like a thousand times so I thought maybe this will be fun. You okay?" she asks.

"Yeah, I just needed someone to talk to who isn't my mom or sister-in-law."

She laughs, "Well that is sad. But I am here now."

I ask one of the maids for lemonade and chicken salads. I put on my shoes and sit down with Melissa at the round table.

"So, where's your fiancée?"

I breathe in, "He is somewhere, but let's not talk about him."
Melissa laughs, "Okay okay."

I chuckle, "You think we can be best friends?"

"Yeah, you seem like my type of people. Besides, you are nice and cool, why not?" she says.

The food comes in and we eat. I discovered that she has a degree in marketing, not a natural blonde, comes from a wealthy family and she was voted most intelligent from her high school.

"Hey, there you are," Ian comes in, "I was looking for you everywhere."

He kisses my cheek and says hi to Melissa. "So you are the lucky man?" she asks.

Ian introduces himself and Melissa as well. "I'm going to leave you two, where is the bathroom?" Melissa asks.

I tell the bodyguard to take her. Ian sits next to me but I stand and move.

"What do I do now Alex? You said for us to talk today," Ian says. He stands as well and comes to my side.

"You didn't do anything Ian. I just need my space and time to think. I don't want to see anyone who lives in this house." I say.

"So that means also Kyle?" Ian asks.

I turn to him, "See, you are starting with that again. I have nothing to do with him."

I am not lying. I know Kyle is getting the picture of me avoiding him too.

"Well, why were you crying last night?"

Gosh, what do I say now?

"Oh my! How fancy is this house!?" Melissa comes in randomly. She feels the awkwardness she created and asks if she can come back another day.

"No, it's okay Mel, I have some papers that need to be organize." Ian walks out without saying anything to me.

Melissa comes in and asks if she can do anything. "No, how about we take a swim?" I ask.

"Yeah but I don't have my swim wear."

"No worries, I have a spare. Let's go and change."

We go to my room and change into bathing suits. I get weird as I see Melissa undress in front of me. She quickly puts her top, which fits kinda of small, she has bigger boobs than I do. I go change into my black one piece suit. It has a low cut in front and the back.

"Ha!" I yell as I jump into the pool with Melissa. I feel like a little kid again, racing back and forth. Melissa gets tired and orders a margarita. I sit on the edge of the pool and drink some lemonade.

We splash around for a while until she needed to leave. I put on my jeans shorts and glasses and sit down on the long chair.

"Wow, you really are beautiful." I hear Richard's voice coming to me. I sit and he is right there. He has a white button loose shirt with matching pants.

"Enjoying the weather and pool? I heard you had a friend over," he says.  He sits next to the chair beside me.

I just nod and take off my sunglasses. I see his eyes scanning me but I don't show any worry.

"Alex, I just wanted to say that I am sorry if I was rude yesterday. I was super stressed and I shouldn't have taken my anger on you."

"It's okay Richard," I say.

He takes my hand and kisses my palm. "And I don't want to be rude right now, but you look great."

I take my hand back slowly and look away. Richard is the same as Ian. He can be charming and nice then suddenly he is a jerk.

"Richard I thank you for the compliment but I think it's inappropriate. I am going to marry your son." I say.

Richard chuckles, "I am only telling a woman how great she is, nothing bad with that."

I guess not, but it is very weird for Richard to keep saying that I am beautiful. He can be my dad for god's sake!

"I came here to see how you are doing," he asks.

I just nod. He chuckles; he knows I am lying. "Alexandra, you still upset with my son?"

I sigh, "No, I am just thinking about stuff. We are going to have a talk later."

"Good, I am glad you both are trying to work out things, maybe not out of love but good interest."

"Yeah, I'm trying to be stable and calm," I say as I look at my engagement ring. It is shining as the sun reflects on it. Richard's hand lays on top of mine. I look at him and I see Ian in front of me. His green eyes look so sensitive at me and smiles lightly like Ian does.

"Alex, you can be happy if you really want to. I am here for you, believe it or not," he says. He kisses my hand and leaves.

Father like son huh?

That evening:

"Sweetie, you have to talk to him! He loves you and you love him back, that was just a misunderstanding." My mom says. I told him about Ian getting upset because Gil whispered in my ear.  She noticed Ian's attitude when she said hi to him this morning.

"Mom, I just want some space. I want to be okay with him when we get married," I answer.

We are sitting on my bed, like we use to when I was little. I use to ask her stupid questions to her and talk. She was more closer to me before dad died.

She gets my chin and tells me to put my head high. "Alex, you know that you didn't do anything wrong. I am just saying that you should talk like a mature couple that you are. Go get him happy. He is in his room."

"How do you know that?" I ask

"I just know, go!" she pushes me out of the bed and tells me to change into something pretty. She gets some jeans and a tight black V-neck shirt with some low high heels.

"What do I tell him?"  I ask her.

"That you didn't do anything wrong, for him to trust you. And maybe kiss him a little," my mom smiles. She winks and pushes me out of the room.

I pray and take a giant deep breathe before I knock on the door.

"Come in," Ian says.

I walk in and see him sitting down on a desk beside his bed. He has his back to me and tells me to settle his coffee down. He thinks I am a maid.

"I don't have any coffee Ian," I say.

He jumps out of his seat and turns to me. "Alex, what are you doing here?" he asks.

IAN POV:

She looks down to the floor and back at me. "I have nothing to do with any guy. Even if I was I couldn't be happy because I will be your trophy wife. My contract says I can't have an affair without your permission. And if I get caught, well my brother will be dead." She explains herself.

I know she is telling the truth now. I haven't seen Kyle at all. He made it clear to me that he is with Kayla now today. I saw them making out outside his car this morning. Alex was just a game for him.

"I don't know if I want to try to be happy with you but I just don't want to go crazy. Ian do you trust me?" she asks.

"I'm trying to trust you but I really don't know you." I answer.

Alex chuckles, "And you say you are falling for me, how can you be in love with a stranger?"

I get closer to her to see those green eyes. She looks cute with her curly hair all messed up. "I think you are beautiful, nice, funny and a girl that I will date. I don't know you much yet but I want to learn more about you."

"I thought your dad had all my info already," she says.

"What? What information?"

"Well, everything, my birthday, high school, and what color is favorite, etc!"

I laugh; she thinks my dad is like a godfather or real gangster. "Why are you laughing?" she asks.

I chuckle, "Heh, dude, my dad isn't that much of a stalker. I don't think he knows as much as I do."

Her cheeks flood in pink for a while then looks at me.

"Alex, why are you really here?" I ask.

She shrugs, and tells me she doesn't really know. She just wanted to make it clear that she isn't with Kyle.

She sits on my bed and lays down half way. "What were you doing anyway?"

I go back to my desk and turn the chair around. She is looking at me with confuse eyes.

"Why do you have a mini office in your room when you have big office? You like working a lot?" she asks.

"Yeah, it gets my mind out of the negative things. Besides, I like my job," I answer.

"I only worked once, it was at my school's cafeteria, and I only get paid in free burgers and cookies," she says.

"Heh that is really not a job Alex."

She rolls on her stomach and looks at me. "What can I do to make this work?"

"By telling me the truth Alex," I stand and sit on the bed, "you really want to try?"

Alex sits and gets closer to me; she is on her knees. "I just don't want to be miserable the time I will be beside you."

"You don't have to me, it is your choice to be happy by my side," I say.

She agrees with what I said but she seems to be insecure and confuse. I cup her cheek and softly caress it. I lean but stop, "How about we try with this first?" I kiss her slowly until she reacts to me. She wraps her arms around my neck and pushes me to her. Her lips taste like cherries and sugar, it makes me my mouth watery begging for more of her.

She pulls away and breathes in heavily. "I'll let you work," she says.

Alex stands but I get her before she leaves.

"It's okay, I am not working. How about we go out tonight? This time, I promise you fun and I won't be an asshole."

She lightly smiles, "Sure, but how about we just eat outside the house in the yard?"

I quickly nod and tell her to meet me outside at eight. She leaves and I get ready for tonight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Blackmail By Tori

Fanfiction

6.9K 110 35
My names Hannah, and my life changed forever two years ago, I met the boy of my dreams. Before then I had never watched YouTube, I thought it was an...
336K 19.4K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
1.1M 26.3K 33
"I just want to protect you," Peter told me. *slowburn* Y/N Stark is the daughter of Tony Stark. When she finally convinces him to go to a real schoo...
38.6K 157 1
Sample chapters only, available for purchase in paperback on Amazon or ebook on kindle 1/26/2018. 2nd Book in my Society's Orphans Series This is a...