His,Hers, Ours | 1 | ✔️

Від repunzel0313

NOW PUBLISHED !!! GO GET YOUR COPY NOW!! ALL LINKS IN BIO!!! Xxx ~~~|~|~~~~~~~~ AVAILABLE ON INKITT ~~~~~~~~~... Більше

Disclaimer
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
OM FREAKING GOD!!!
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
Chapter forty-six
Chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty

chapter seventeen

120K 2.6K 303
Від repunzel0313

*edited*

Everleigh:

"I love you too."

That was the only thing that played in my mind as I was standing there facing a very hot and shirtless Ash. I can't believe I actually said that.  And that he said it back too.

We stepped to one another, he placed his hands on my hips and connected our foreheads.

"I love you, everything about you. I love that little girl, mine or not. " He breathed out and before I could say anything else there was a loud knock and the sound of footsteps entering our room.

"Boss. Mr Romanov is here. Said you were expecting him." Carter said a little out of breath and confused as to why he was here and frankly, me too. Ash let out a breath and pulled away from me and gave a slight smile looking at my confused face.

"Surprise." It took me a few seconds to compute what was going on, sure I knew that at some point before Rose's birthday we would meet but I wasn't expecting this early. I just smiled the biggest smile I could do, kissed him and ran straight past Carter and down the stairs to the living room and up the entrance.

"Papa!" I yelled and he turned around and his look softened once he saw me.   I ran up into his arms. He picked me up and I placed my legs around his waist like when I was little. The last time I saw him was at the Gala and I was a bit shell-shocked to see him and I was worried that he hated me or something after I left without saying goodbye.

He was carrying me like a baby as if a weighed nothing, my head on his shoulder as he was rocking me back and forth. And if it wasn't for someone clearing their throat I would have probably fallen back asleep.

" Sergei." Ash's voice meant business.

"Asher. Nice of you to let me see my little snowdrop" His thick Russian accent could be recognized in an instant, to me at least.

He put me back on the ground and looked me up and down and that's when I realized I was only in a bright pink underwear and one of Ash's t-shirts. And the second thing I realized is that there were quite a few guys around me. All Asher's and Sergei's guys. I flushed bright red and hid behind a very mad Ash at the fact that besides him, Sergei and Carter, everyone was looking at me in a lustful way that made me uneasy.

That's when my knight in shining armour, or more like my wonder woman, Annie. she walked in with a pair of joggers and threw them to me. I mouthed a thank you and slipped them on.

"You look at her like that one more time and it will be the last thing you will see. " Asher snapped at his men and Sergei did the same to his men but in Russian and he didn't seem pleased at all about this. I came out from behind Ash and took both his and Papa's hand and dragged them into the kitchen. There was a silence and I could sense a certain tension. About what? I couldn't say. I suppose there is more to this visit than just seeing me and meeting my little girl.

Luckily the pitter patter of little footsteps could be heard. And there entering the living room was a rather sleepy looking Rose with her teddy in one hand and the other rubbing her eyes to get the sleep out. Ash stood up and walked to her taking her in his arms like I was in  Sergei's just moments before. Only with her, it was a lot cuter because Ash was shirtless and he was holding little Rose all dressed in pink princess pyjamas. Doesn't a guy look sexier when he holds a baby in his arms?  Nope? Just me? Alright...

She moaned a grumpy morning moan when she was shifting to get more comfortable in his arms. I finished with all the coffees and placed them on the central kitchen island, then walked up to give my daughter a good morning kiss.

"How did you sleep baby girl?" I cooed as she blotted herself closer to Asher's chest. Now that I see them with each other the resemblance between the both of them shows even though she looks the most like me.

"Good mama. Breaky please now mummy." I nodded and started with breakfast.

"Do you want anything papa?" I turned to look at Sergei who looked completely compelled by Rose. I had forgotten that he had never met her before. It just felt so normal for me to have him back with me that the basic things slipped my mind.

"Who that mummy?" Rose spoke up leaning towards Sergei, tilting her head to the side.

He smiled at her and put his hand out for her to shake.

"Hello there Princess. My name is Sergei. I'm your mummy's godfather, but you can call me pop pop." She looked a bit taken back by his voice. She had never heard someone with that thick of an accent before today. All of a sudden she became shy and hid her face in Ash's neck. He chuckled softly at her movement and placed her more comfortably on his lap. But even though she hid her face she still shook his hand giving him her award-winning smile that makes everyone melt and that look in her eyes. It does the trick.

"She is exactly like you at the same age.  Acts all shy and adorable but still gets you under her spell. You did the same when you were little, with all the other mafia and gang leaders because you would never leave your father's or my office when there would be meetings. You had all the most feared men in the palm of your hand, and she is doing the same." Asher was quick to agree with his statement, making my cheeks turn a shade of pink.

We all ate in relative silence apart from the times where Rose would talk about her dollies or the fact that her birthday was soon and that she wanted a pony.

After that, all three of us excused our selves to get dressed while Sergei waited in the living room with Carter discussing some gang business.

I decided to wear all black because we were going to go to the basement and start questioning the guy that kept Asher captive. My outfit consisted of black jeans that made my bum look really good, a black top that stuck to my body like a second skin with a sort of v neck covered by a criss-cross pattern in the front of it and finally my signature shoes: the Louboutin red soul, black high heels. I must say I looked hot.  I curled my hair and made little horns on the top of my head just for style and added effect.

(Her top but her's is in black)

I turned around and Ash was in a designer suit like one he wore when we first met. It was all black with a pristine white shirt under the vest. His hair was slicked back and he placed his gun in his waistband and fixed his tie in the mirror.

Once we were done, the both of us walked down the stairs back into the living room, where Papa was waiting for us. Soon after Rose was running down the stairs in a light brown dress that twirled when she turned. Her hair was up in a messy bun as she ran towards us. I knew that Annie had helped her get ready while I was getting dressed.

To my surprise, she ran straight into Sergei's arms giggling and his face just made my heart melt.  I wiped away the single tear that left my eye, his look reminded me so much of Veronica's cheerful blue eyes.

"You alright angel?" Asher's voice brought me back to reality, his arms around my waist and his warm breath fanning at the back of my neck.

"Yeah, I'm just glad that he is back in my life and that Ro likes him so much," I answered honestly.

------- time skip------

Asher Mortimer:

"Tell us you bastard!"  I yell at the guy that tortured me's face.

After talking a little while with Sergei getting to know Rose and himself better, Everleigh, him and I all went down to interrogate the man that held me in that cell and ask for whom he works for.

I had been at it for a good hour and he still hadn't said anything. Sergei was standing there being intimidating and Everleigh was just admiring the set of knives that were set on the left side of the room.
I've noticed that she has a thing for knives and long shotguns.

"Leigh, I think it's your turn to have fun. Don't you think Asher?" Sergei's voice ran out in the mostly empty room bringing all the attention to him.

I simply nodded not wanting to upset him, because to be honest, he is one of the most powerful mobsters in the world.

I turned to the man who visibly gulped when he saw my angel stalk towards him with a very sharp dagger in her hand. 

I stepped back giving her full access and stood next to Sergei.

She walked up to him and was standing right in front of him and next thing I know he is screaming his name.

"Well, Roger Filley. You are going to tell me who is your boss." She said walking around him. He had the dagger logged into his ribs on the right side.

"I don't have one." He spat back.

"Ohh really. A man such as you can't possibly be able to keep a man as strong and smart as my man for no reason and on your own. To me, it seems like your boss let you take all the blame and he is probably living the life." 

She looks so scary yet sexy. I've got mixed feelings about all this. I love the side of her that is sweet and fragile in a way, makes her angelic and so pure. And yet, on the other hand, she has this dark side attached to her past that keeps haunting her and even though she is good in what she does there are still aspects that I can't yet grasp.

But that side of darkness, I have it too. Maybe worse that she has. And I am not proud of the things I have done and the man that I have been. And I just hope she will not be faced with the old me. God and the boys know, especially Carter, know in what dark hole I was in until I met her that fateful night. Even if it took me 4 years and a totally unexpected encounter at a dinner to finally realise that she was the one to bring me back to the man I am and still aspire to be not only for her and myself but for that little princess that has changed my life for the best.

And no dick head will come in the way. I will protect them and make anyone pay forever making one of them cry, or hurt them in any way. And Roger will suffer greatly.

__________________________

Hello fellow readers! 

I just wanted to thank you all for reading my story even if it's not the best of the best. I really appreciate your support even the silent readers. Sorry for any typos or spelling mistakes or grammatical errors that are hidden.

Really sorry for not updating anything for quite a while I've been extra busy this summer, more than I had anticipated and if you are interested you can follow me on Instagram repunzel_0313 !!!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and when I'll be back to France I'll try and update for often, but with yet an Other wedding and school starting it might take a little time... sorry in advance ;)

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

172K 2.9K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...
197K 5.7K 62
Hi Readers, Before you read this book, I just wanted to say that I am currently in the process of rewriting this story. Changes, whether they are bi...
5.8K 855 27
F:- " Tell me where were you the whole night". I:- " Actually Mom, I fainted, a girl and her brother help me I was with them". I told the truth to th...
553K 17.8K 80
So Fire, what would you like to drink?" "Fire? " She raised her eyebrows at me. I just shrugged. "Well yeah, fire with your hair and the way your...