Peter Parker x reader : Stark...

nekomotherfuker tarafından

"Let's give Peter a little hug from another Stark." Daha Fazla

#0
#1 Stark's daughter
#2 Stark's secret
#3 Stark's staring
#4 Stark's shy
#5 Stark's house
#6 Stark's popular
#7 Stark's problem
#8 Stark's secret
#9 Stark's stressed
#10 Stark's drama
#12 Stark's drunk
#13 Stark's ai
#14 Stark's help
#15 Stark's script
#16 Stark's back
#17 Stark's injured
#18 Stark's rised
#19 Stark's threat
#20 Stark's break
#21 Stark's mission
#22 Stark's in
#23 Stark's friend
#24 Stark's plan
#25 Stark's payback
#26 Stark's family
#27 Stark's kiss
#28 Stark's me
OTHER BOOKS (updated)
#29 Stark's party
#30 Stark's shook
#31 Stark's surprise
#32 Stark's armor
#33 Stark's life
#34 Stark's vacation
#35 Stark's game
#36 Stark's stories
#37 Stark's confused
#38 Stark's night
#39 Stark's hope
#40 Stark's truth
#41 Stark's care
#42 Stark's visitors
#43 Stark's memories
#44 Stark's forgot
#45 Stark's done
#46 Stark's ending
Author!
Special❤️
memes
Translated!
INHERITOR
STARK'S 2 : Second Chance

#11 Stark's rumors

129K 4.1K 10.3K
nekomotherfuker tarafından

-re uploaded

"Hey, I don't know if you know me, but i'm Ned!" Peter's best friend shook your hands. As you three walked out of the school.

"I'm (Y/n)." You smiled.

"I know who you are! You're the prettiest girl in school! And you're so badass!"

"Does he know?" You asked Peter.

"About my hobby, yes. About you, no." He said.

"What? Know what?" Ned asked, look at you both.

"He's not so good at keeping secret." Peter whispered in your ears.

"Not telling him then." You whispered back.

Ned was stunned and enchanted by how close you and Peter were. Wow, my spider boy is so smooth, I'm so proud of my dude.

   "Anyway, what was the name of that girl?" Ned continued to ask.

   "Rose." You said in tired voice, can't believe this happened.

   "What happened exactly?" Ned asked, Peter was kind of mad, how dare she called you that.

   "I was... sleep over at his house last night, but we didn't.. you know." You tried to explain. "And it was cold outside, so Peter gave me his hoodie. And Rose, my ex best friend, saw we coming to school together, and thought that we... ugh..."

"Um... that we..." Peter tried to helped but you both failed through your own words.

"Thought that you banged?" Ned asked.

"OKAY maybe not that blunt, but yeah." You said awkwardly. "And i swear I never knew she liked you." You talked directly to Peter.

   It was quite quiet, until you all arrived at the train station. "God... why did i left my house for this drama, i should have stayed there." You murmured to yourself.

   Suddenly, a loud pops echoed in six of you all's ears. Peter and his spider sensed turned to you so quickly, wrapped his arms around you and pushed you to the ground, a gun shot flew through your hair, you both rolled on the ground.

   "Are you alright?" He asked you as he was on top of you. You, for a minute, lost concentration that you almost get hit because of his light brown eyes.

   "Yes, what was that?" You got your consciousness back and said in concern.

   "A gun shot." He said, helped you got up.

   "Man! What was that!" Ned yelled as the train has arrived, Peter took you and Ned quickly in the train, there were not a lot of people there.

   You held up your watch, before the train left the station, you asked (N/n) to scan the place. "It was a sniper, look like it was from that building." You walked to the other side of the mirror with Ned and Peter behind.

   Then your sat down, breathed heavily. "Someone knew who i am." You told Peter.

   "Can someone tell me what's going on? Shouldn't we tell the police?" Ned was so scared.

   You look at Peter, decided that you'll tell him. Since he's been keeping Peter's secret about Spider-man all along, he would be able to handle this. You looked around to make sure no one's too near and told him. "Ned, i'm Tony stark's daughter."

   "..."

   "Iron man's daughter." You added.

   "You a what?"

   "I've been hiding my identity, people who claimed they knew who I was got every of my dad's enemies chasing the hell after me, that gun shot too."

   "We should tell Mr. Stark. The bullets, was half metal, half tranquillizer. They want you alive." Peter said to you seriously.

   "I should have listened to him, and you Peter, you're not safe as well. If my dad can find you to help fight with Captain so easily, the others could."

   It was another dead silent of you all thinking about life. Then your phone rings.

   "It's Tina..." You groaned. "Hey."

   ( (Y/n)! Why didn't you and Peter come to practice for the show?!) Her voice was so pitchy, your ears almost bleed.

   "I thought you heard it, but i kick my best friend in the belly, now i got suspended." You replied.

   (Suspended! For how long?!)

   "One weeks only." You answered to Peter as well, since he didn't know yet.

   (Whew.. that's lucky. You'll be back in time for our show. And are you free now? You probably'd say no. So I command you to come to my house right now, we'll practice.)

   "Wait, what? I can't go there." You wanted to return to your dad and tell him the situation has gone bad.

   (You wouldn't want to get more suspended days because not cooperating in the most important day of school are you? I'll send the address, bring Peter with you! Muah!)

   "Oh my Thor. Why can't my life be as free as captain America." You yelled a little at your phone.

   "Was that Tina?" Peter asked.

   "Yes, this can't be avoided as well, Ned want to come with us?"

   "I'll follow you every where... (Y/n) stark..." said Ned, in fangirling voice.

.
.
.

   'Dear, Iron dad.

   I'm fine, and i'm sorry for being a bad daughter, i just wanted to make you mad like i was. I'll be home on my own today, probably late at night. Still have one more thing to take care of. But i'm trying to be good now, since,

   I almost got shot by one of your enemies but Peter saved me, and yes i know all about him.

   And since one of my bestie called me a W word, and I kicked her the way Cap taught me, now i got suspended.

   If you are confused by my behavior lately, it's called Teenagers. Love you.

   Ps, how's Thor without my precious food? Must be sThorving. '

   You sent a message while headed to Tina's house. The weather was getting colder and winter is coming. So you tucked yourself with Peter's hoodie.

Not for long, you have arrived. You knew that Tina was kind of rich. (Not as you, that's impossible of course.) But you didn't know it was going to be pretty big.

   You found lots of shoes on the front door, a little knock and the door wide opened. "Hey!" Tina's voice was still so annoying.

   "Hi, we brought Peter's friends with, is that okay?" You asked, Tina turned to look at Ned, who was smiling.

   "If he'll be useful." She said, then let us in.

   You found many more of actors and staff from the drama club, they were gossiping, you were sure it was about you since they suddenly stopped once they saw you.

   "Anything to ask me?" You said with blank face, if they wanted to know then don't start rumors, all they need to do is ask, you threw your bag across the room right to the sofa so hard, it scared them.

   "I...is it true you kick your best friend?" Same old Dylan asked.

   "Yes." It was a little sad for you to did that, but Rose was being too different, and you didn't had it under control, it was like you were too mad and turn green like hulk and kicked her.

   "Will you hurt us?" One of the staff said.

   "If you are nice to me then absolutely no." You tried to make them understand but they just kept looking at each other.  "Fine, please record or note down what I'm going to say. And share it to the school."

   You grabbed a chair and sat like a boss, totally forgot that you can't act like Tony stark's daughter around here. "First, i never knew my friend liked our Peter parker. Second, I didn't stole her roll, i was forced in to it. Third, i know martial arts, so don't have a bone to pick with me. Done."

   Peter smiled at you then look at Ned, they both whispered to each other. "Badass..."

   "Can i post it on our school Facebook page?" One of the members ask.

   "Yes. So where's the script?" You asked, so ready to get this done so that you can return home before someone try to shoot you again.

   "Honey, this is officially our first day. So before really get into it, we'll have a party!" Tina jumped around.

   You face palmed. Then everyone was moving food from the kitchen to the living room, which was your dying room because you wanted to leave so bad.

   "C'mon you two! Enjoy it!" Ned cheered you and Peter up.

   You shrugged, thinking to yourself that at least some food will be nice, free food is still the best thing even though you are the daughter of the billionaire.

   "Want some French fries?" Tina handed you a bowl.

   "Thanks, this is just like Captain America, tall, blonde and gorgeous!" You said in exciting tone yet boring face, then ate it.

   You saw Peter on the couch, so you sat next to him. "Hey."

   "Hey, it turned out to be a party, and more people are coming too, I don't understand." Peter said.

   "Neither do i." You laughed, then you both sat quietly on the couch, ate french fries together.

   "Yall! You can't party without drinks!" A guy, you thought his name was Zach screamed at you two.

   "What do you mean?" You said.

   "Mean this!" He hold up a bottle of brandy whiskey.

   You stunned while look at the light brown water, it was so fascinating. "No, I don't drink."

   "C'mon man! It can heal all kind of pain!" Zach said.

   "..." You just stared at it.

   "Oh...no... (Y/n), I don't think that's a good id.." Peter tried to stopped.

   "All kind?" You asked.

   "All kind." Zach gave you the answer.

   "It's okay Peter maybe just one cup." You told Peter.

   It was that moment, Peter knew, he....

.
.
.

Author : Dear, Tom holland. You're hotter than the bottom of my laptop.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

3.5M 108K 40
Mr. Parker will see you now.
1M 45.4K 38
b u t h e s m i l e s w h e n h e k i l l s
295K 3.7K 37
Marvel One Shots I'm comfortable writing anything, just message me a request :)
338K 6.5K 30
Scenarios between Peter and the Avengers. ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE, SORRY FOR GRAMMAR MISTAKES I only write 1 or 2 parts/story. Please don't...