Mending the Broken Souls ❤(A...

By untangledmystery7

"I will find a way to mend my broken soul and i won't need you anymore I will tear down the walls find a ligh... More

Characters ❤
President? Oh Yes.
"Always and forever, friends like us stays together"
"Hello New Journey":'D
*Introductions and Bonding*
"You'll never know"
"I'll never know"
"Terrific Rawat Trio"
Weird day, weird me :D
*Troublemaker In Trouble*
♡Confusions,Fights and Tears♡
*Crashing the Devil's Day*
Strucked with three idiots 🙄
Guilt? No Guilt.
MY FRIENDS ARE BLESSINGS 💚
♡Emotions and Decisions♡
His Strength♡🌸
Be my Friend! :)
"VSR"🌸
DJ got us Fallin in Love❤
CALL ME MAYBE 📞
"Till the end of the line" 🌈
Really? Really.👬
"I wanted to tell you that..."
"Roller Coaster Ride Of Emotions"
"Our Song"👅
NOT AN UPDATE 🤗
"Not that I don't like to see you blush!!"
"Before she could see me fangirling at her, I turned"
Baby be the "Life of the Party"⚡
"You are no Hero and I am no Heroine, Mr President"❤
*SECRETS*
YOU'RE WHO?
"I Promise" (Two words & a broken trust)
"Tangled Destinies"
Something 💫
Families,Friends & Unwanted Visits♡
NOT AN UPDATE ♡
BROken TENSION 🙄
You're his smile keeper :))
COUNT ME IN ❤
WE GOT THIS 💙
We Had No Choice :')
Bearing this Pain (:
"Finding him" 💛
"I'LL MISS YOU"✨
NOT AN UPDATE 💛 ( Cover)
"Cheekirritating"
Pre-departure
Departure

Rain, Ice-creams & Pillow Fight (:

1.1K 111 20
By untangledmystery7

Virat's POV -

After fighting for about everything with Ananya during the car ride to RRC, i felt irritated and not in any mood of partying.

Hell, i can't tell anyone because they'll question the reason and well the reason is quite unknown to me as well.

But may be I can go get some air because for the first time in my life I feel alone sitting among my friends.

I started to walk towards the entrance when someone grabbed my arm from behind.

I instantly turned to see 'miss one and only Ananya' clinging on to my arm and sipping her drink like I don't exist. I sighed and tried to remove her hand because i don't want to be a part of her games right now.

"Cheeky Cheeku stop touching my arm, it tickles", Ananya said laughing and taking a sip of the thing she had in her glass.

I suspiciously glanced at her and when I noticed her blinking more and finding trouble to stand straight, i figured out that she is drunk.

Who gave a drink to this nun? Gosh I don't think she have ever been drunk before this. Urgh. First time are always worst. Now who is gonna take care of her?.

"You", Ananya said stopping to take a sip of her drink and I straightened up raising an eyebrow because she ain't a witch so reading my thoughts is quite impossible for her.

"You...are so cute when you make that face", She completed her sentence and I sighed in relief.

"What face?", I asked irritated still trying to be free of her hold.

"This", She said laughing & pinching my cheeks.

I felt myself smiling. It was good to see her smile. This Ananya was far from that secretive and rude Ananya. Lately she have been behaving weird around me. I heard about mood swings but the personality swings is new to me.

"Take me to the stars", Ananya said bringing me out of my thoughts and I instantly stopped smiling like a fool for nothing.

"Who gave you this drink?", I started snatching away the glass and smelling a bit of alcohol in it.

So I was right. She is literally drunk and not acting or fooling me. I glanced around and found Yuvi and Michael walking around searching something or someone.

"Guys", I said a little louder trying to gain their attention.

They saw us their eyes widening and signalled me towards the counter where all other girls were standing.
Do they know something that I don't?
I tried to snatch my arm away but Ananya was basically clinging at it like her life depended on it and if she let it go, she'll die.

"Ananya leave my arm", I said calmly.

"No I feel good", I muttered.

"But...", I started to say.

"Shhh", She kept a finger at my mouth stopping every word that was threatening to come out of it. She intervined our fingers. If this could get any worse.

I hesitantly kept a hand at her waist and started walking towards others with her head at my shoulder.

"What the hell happened to her?", Ritsy instantly jumped infront of us examining Ananya for any sign of hurt or something.

"She is fine, just drunk", I replied shrugging my shoulder.

"Drunk? YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. SHE CAN'T HANDLE IT. OH MY GOD WHAT KIND OF A BEST FRIEND I AM. I FAILED TO KEEP HER AWAY FROM PRANKS", Ritsy started ranting.

"It wasn't a prank", Yuvi said not meeting the gaze of anyone.

"What do you mean it wasn't a prank?", Pia snapped at him.

"Basically we were drinking and they came and took the drink from our bottle", Micheal added.

Pia and Hazel glared at them.

"Wait did you just say 'they'?", Rohit questioned.

We glanced at them with curiousity & irritation clear at our faces.

"Umm she and.....", Yuvi started to say.

Before he could finish Mahi bhai came along with Sakshi who was clinging to him like Ananya was clinging to me.
I instantly glanced back at Yuvi along with all others.

"They drank a little", Yuvi said.

"We didn't do anything", Michael said.

"We were just drinking when they came and by mistake drank from our bottle", Yuvi said.

Pia smacked his head shaking her head. Urgh they got us all into trouble.

"I am flying. See I am flying", Ananya said sitting at the floor with her hands held high.

"Come Ananya", Ritsy tried to taking hold of her arms.

"No I'll stay with cheeky Cheeku", Ananya said standing and pulling my cheeks.

I swear if she touched me one more time I'll... I'll run away. I heard others laughing but as soon as I gave them a deadly glare ,they stopped.

Good because this is not the time to laugh. This is gonna be a long night. I suddenly remembered about Raina so I glanced around.

"If you're searching for Raina then don't because he left a while ago to bring Priyanka", Hazel said.

"Shit now who'll take care of Sakshi?", I said looking at them.

Everyone stepped back leaving Mahi Bhai standing infront of them all.
I smirked. Well well well.

"No I....", Mahi bhai started to say.

"Bhai please", I gave him my best puppy face.

"Fine", He said unwillingly.

Well thank god its him because I trust him more than myself. He'll keep Sakshi safe. Sakshi, wait where is she now?.

"Where is Sakshi?", Pia asked worried.

"Search for her", Mahi Bhai said.
Bunny and Aditi joined us.

"Hey people", Bunny said.

"Why those worried faces?", Aditi asked confused.

"Hey your hair are like Rapunzel. Are you Rapunzel?", Ananya said touching Aditi's hair.

"Now I know", Aditi said shifting awkwardly.

"But where is that girl Mahi?", Aditi asked smirking.

"Which girl?" , I asked raising an eyebrow.

"The girl he was checking out a while ago" , Bunny said winking.

"Really"
"Ohmygoshwhoisshe?"
"Mahi bhai tell her name no"
"Mahi you are hiding"
"Is she gorgeous?", said Hazel, Pia, I, Rohit and Ritsy together.

He glared at Aditi and Bunny silently telling them to 'Shut up'.

Hahah I understood because I know him so well. God to see him giving that glare to someone other than me.

"Hey we gotta search Sakshi", Mahi bhai said changing the topic.

Just then we heard a voice singing and lights dimmed a little. I know that voice.

"Sakshi", I whispered.

And when I looked up at others I found Mahi Bhai confused about something.

He seemed lost in himself. Sakshi took hold of his hand and Ananya doing the same with me to be joined by others too at the centre.

SONG - "DJ GOT US FALLIN IN LOVE".

I tried to maintain space while dancing because I know a decent Ananya won't want me near her. But I don't understand, why she want me near her now when she made it quite clear before that we ain't friends.

This girl is confusing. I bet she won't even remember any of this tomorrow. I heard gasps around and realised the song has ended.

I saw Mahi bhai holding Sakshi to prevent her from falling. He must have saved her.

Phew, i really need to say a big 'Thank You' to him later. We all went towards them.

"What happened to her?", Ritsy asked worried.

"Fainted I guess", Hazel said trying to wake her up.

"We should leave", Yuvi suggested.

"But we shouldn't interupt Raina's date. infact i think he'll ask her out today", Pia said signalling at one corner of the club where we spotted Raina and Priyanka.

And the fact that he didn't noticed the condition of Sakshi made it quite obvious that they were a lot into the conversation right now. I really don't want to disturb him.

"May be me and Mahi bhai should leave with Ananya and Sakshi. You guys stay back to not make him sense any kind of problem", I said taking hold of Ananya who was trying her best to go to the dance floor again.

Drunk girls, I swear are no less than devils.

"Yes I think it'll be best", Michael said.

"So lets go", Mahi bhai said lifting Sakshi.

"Take care", Hazel said.

"I will come", Ritsy said looking worried for something.

"No, you should stay back. If Raina noticed many of us missing, he will doubt", Yuvi said.

Everyone nodded.She bit her lips as if she really wanted to come with us.

"You trust us. Right?", Mahi bhai said.

"Oh my god. Its nothing like that. I do trust you both. Its just that Ananya has never drank before so I don't know. I am just worried" , She said looking down.

"Don't worry you go. I'll stay back", I said smiling at her silently hoping that she'll just say yes.

"No cheeky Cheeku won't leave me", Ananya said hugging me.

I felt uncomfortable because I know she isn't in her senses right now. Urgh this girl but I let her hug me.

"You should go", Ritsy said smiling sadly.

"I'll take care of her", I said trying to assure her.

I then carefully stepped back and took Ananya's hand signalling Mahi bhai towards the entrance.We went outside.

I made Ananya sit infront. Mahi bhai laid down unconscious Sakshi at the back and then sat taking her head in his lap.I started driving towards our farmhouse because we couldn't go to Academy with Sakshi and Ananya all drunk.

We stopped in between to get some pills for them and had to stop again for Ananya woke up and demanded for an ice cream.

Right now I am trying to help her in selecting an ice-cream.

"I used to love chocolate ice-cream but i stopped eating it years ago when he left me and instead started having Vanilla Ice-cream which used to be his favourite flavour", Ananya cried keeping her head at my shoulder.

He? Who is he? Her father? Her brother? Some friend or a childhood sweetheart?.

God imagining her care for some 'He' affected me in the ways I can't describe.

"Uhh I... lets get you a vanilla then?", I said trying to stay calm.

"But vanilla will only bring back all the memories", She said tearing up.

"Shhh, its alright", I said trying to make her feel better.

"No its not. You don't know. He hated me. If he got to know my real identity, he'll hate me again", She said hugging me tightly.

What do I do to make her feel better?
I signalled the worker of ice-cream parlour to bring chocolate ice-cream.
He told me to wait for 20 mins silently by his hands instead of speaking seeing Ananya all teared up beside me. I gave him a grateful smile.

"You know I don't hate you", Ananya said sitting straight.

"I know", I said smiling.

Although I wanted to ask her then why she behave badly with me, but i don't want to know something that a decent Ananya won't want me to know.

Just then we heard the sound of pouring rain and in no time Ananya vanished from beside me.

I looked around but found her no where.

"Viraaaaaat", I heard Ananya call out for me.

I went outside and saw her grinning looking at the sky and rain pouring at her face. To say she looked like an angel with dim lights around her would be an understatement.

"Ananya come back", I shouted signaling her to come inside.

"Come and take me", She said.

Urgh I went towards her to take hold of her when she started running around. I followed her but slipped and fall right on to the ground. My clothes and hair drenched in rain and my shoes full of mud. I heard Ananya laugh stretching a hand for me to help me stand.

Just then an idea clicked in my mind and I pulled her at the ground along with me. She fell like a kid who slipped at some banana.

I started laughing at her shocked face.
She pouted and I just can't stop myself from admiring her cuteness.

"You", She cooed and punched my shoulder.

"Awww doll face is angry", I said stopping her hand when she tried to punch me again.

"Don't call me that", She said frowning.

"Okay..... doll face", I said smirking.

"I am Ananya... Ananya Singh D..... " , She started to say when a voice from behind interrupted her.

"Sir your order is ready" , The ice-cream parlour worker said.

We smiled sheepishly at him and started to stand up. I stood and then stretched my hand for Ananya to stand. She ignored my hand and tried to stand up by herself. Call it the affect of alcohol in her veins, she failed thrice in trying to stand up.

I just stood there with a huge smirk playing at my lips.

"Need your prince in shining armor", I said and winked.

She frowned and shook her head. This girl is just impossible. I took hold of her hand pulling her right into my chest. She struggled to get out of my arms but I tightened my hold at her waist because seeing her condition, i don't think she can walk even one step by herself.

"I hate you" , She said giving me a glare.

I didn't even spared her a glance and kept walking towards the parlour smirking.

I know she hate my smirk well that is why I smirk.

"Thank you", I said taking two huge cups of chocolate ice-cream for me and Ananya , one vanilla ice-cream cup for Mahi bhai and one strawberry ice-cream cup for Sakshi.

Did I ever tell you how much Mahi bhai is obsessed with vanilla ice-cream? That boy is crazy for it. Three years ago he even took me to a ice-cream fete when we went to Mauritius and spent three days straight in doing nothing but having his delicious vanilla ice-creams.

Knowing Ananya share the same taste in ice-cream as me did made me happy. Not that we are even friends. Not that I'll ever get to take her out for an ice-cream. Not that she'll behave this normal around me ever again.

I liked this honest drunk Ananya more than that secretive and rude Ananya.
Urgh why can't life get easier?.

Wait I completely forgot about Mahi bhai and Sakshi. Hope he doesn't scold me for taking this long.

I asked Ananya to hold two ice-cream cups so that i can take care of her as well while walking to the car.

The worker offered to give us the umbrella and hold it till we reach the car. I can't be any more grateful of him.

When we reached the car worker helped me in keeping ice-creams safely inside. I thanked him and then went to make Ananya sit in passenger's seat right beside me.

Before I can get her into the seat, she jumped and went at the back.

"I will sit with my Mahi bhai not you", She said and I noticed Sakshi and Mahi bhai sleeping soundly at the back.

They might have fallen asleep while we were out.

"Shhh", I said to her signalling at sleeping Mahi bhai and Sakshi.

Well Wait... Hahah I can take advantage of this scene infront of me.
Sakshi Rawat & Mahendra Singh Dhoni together with no fights and sleeping like babies.

I took out my phone and took their picture and then showed it to Ananya who smiled evilly even in her drunken state.

Then i looked at it. Sakshi had her head at Mahi bhai's shoulder and her one arm intervined with his arm. Mahi Bhai had his head over Sakshi's head and they seemed to find peace like this.
If I was Mahi bhai's girlfriend,i would have been so jealous but Alas! thats my sister with him and I am not his girlfriend for god sake.

Cheeku I guess you are high as well buddy. I rolled my eyes at my own imaginations and glanced around to find no Ananya beside me.

"Not again", I said running a hand in my drenched hair.

Just then I noticed her beside Mahi bhai & her head at his other shoulder. I smiled knowing she is safe.

"Ananya" , I whispered so that Sakshi and Mahi bhai don't wake up but she doesn't move.

I went closer and heard her snore.
Woah that was fast. Everyone slept. I sighed and went to sit in my seat.

Just then I got another idea and I made a video of Ananya snoring and also took a picture of them three together.
I then stared at that picture for five minutes straight.

How peaceful does they look while sleeping. Sakshi sleeping with a little smile at her face. Mahi bhai away from all his tensions and sleeping without nightmares. Ananya just being herself and sleeping without any secret cover to hide her emotions, her true self...

"and her snores", The devil that is my very own conscience spoke up making me laugh.

If only I can watch them three this peaceful everytime. My phone rang bringing me out of my daze. I smiled seeing its Raina.

"Hey buddy", I answered.

"Guess what", He said extra excited voice.

"You married Priyanka?", I teased him a little.

"Urgh you are seriously impossible but she said she'll be my girlfriend for one week. If I treated her well, then she'll go out at a date with me to make it official", He said excitement clear in his voice.

"I am a proud father. I raised you well", I said laughing.

"Dork", He muttered.

"Hey thats not the way to talk to your elder brother", I scolded.

"OH MY DEAR ELDER BROTHER , if you can give two seconds to your little brother and tell where the hell is our sister? I swear if she get into trouble this time I am not letting her come out of academy again", He ranted tension clear in his voice.

"Haha she is with me", I tried to calm him down.

"With you? No doubt I didn't found you around here", He said.

"Yes we came out for ice-creams. Mahi Bhai and Ananya are with us too", I said as calmly as I can.

"Is everything alright?", He asked.

Ah still the same 'Raina', always sensed the tension in my voice.

"Obviously dude now go and don't keep your GIRLFRIEND waiting", I said smirking.

"Alright alright", He said ending the call.

Whoops way to go Virat. I am lucky Raina didn't demanded to talk to Sakshi or else I was a dead man. Finally I resumed the ride towards the farmhouse.

Once we reached I tried to wake them up. Sakshi woke up looking a little decent. She instantly tore her arm away from Mahi bhai making his arm jerk back due to which he woke up as well. Mahi bhai glanced at sleeping Ananya beside him and smiled. He signalled me to take Sakshi and he woke Ananya up directing her towards the entrance.

We went to the hall and I brought two glasses of water with pills for them.
They both drank and seeing their faces, I can tell they are gonna have the worst hangovers when they wake up in the morning.

"Ice-creams anyone", I asked smirking and handing them their ice-creams.

"Vanilla", Mahi bhai said digging into his ice-cream as soon as I gave him.

"Hahah why do you love 'vanilla flavour' so much?", I asked digging into mine as well.

"Because vanilla is the purest and the best", He said shrugging.

"But you can always try chocolate" , I said moving my cup infront of him so that he can taste it.

"I.... someone I know used to love it and I just don't want to remember that someone", Mahi bhai said sadly.

Shit why do you have to ask so many questions Virat Rawat? I internally scolded myself.

Ananya choked at her ice-cream as soon as Mahi Bhai said that. God she must be thinking how big of an idiot i am for making Mahi Bhai sad.

Mahi bhai offered her the glass of water coming out of his daze and I rubbed her back.When she seemed fine , I relaxed.

"I want more ice-cream", Sakshi cried.

We three smirked at her but found her evilly laughing.

God save us from this little devil. She instantly started walking towards us and i ran towards one of the rooms followed by Ananya and Mahi bhai.
Me and Ananya safely went into the room while Sakshi snatched Mahi bhai's cup and started running back when Mahi bhai took hold of her wrist and then cup fell at both of them with them falling at the ground.

Me and Ananya glanced at each other with amusement in our eyes and then at them and started laughing.

They glared at us. Oh No. Two devils.

"Ananya run", I said but it was too late because one of our cup was snatched away by them and they were eating with proud smirks at their faces.

Huh seriously Sakshi and Mahi bhai are the deadliest combo.

I glanced and saw Ananya smiling. I followed her gaze and saw her looking at Mahi bhai eating Ice-cream.

I went towards her and raising an eyebrow. I mean we were robbed of one of our cups and here she was smiling. She signalled towards my ice-cream. I saw her face then my cup then Mahi bhai then again at my cup then her face and realised 'chocolate ice-cream'.

I started to smile too and high fived Ananya but then she realised what we were doing and frowned.

Why do she hate me so much? Why can't she behave normally around me?.

"Well you won", I said to Mahi bhai & Sakshi cutting the tension between me and Ananya.

"I always win" , Both of them said together cockily and then looked at each other laughing.

We heard a camera click and saw Ananya taking our picture.

"Hey I look like shit" , Mahi bhai complained.

"Same", Sakshi said in a duh tone.

"Oh yes, see me then", I said looking down at myself.

My hair all drenched, my clothes all dirty, my shoes all muddy and my face full of ice-cream over it. They three examined me then look at each other and started laughing.

"Well you do look 'AMAZING' ", He said smirking earning nods from both Ananya and Sakshi.

"Such a supportive best friend", I said mocking his smirk.

"Oh I know", He said walking towards me and messing my hair.

"Hey nobody touches my hair", I said.

"I am NOBODY", He said winking.

"I don't like cocky Mahi Bhai. Where is my sweet decent Mahi Bhai?", I said faking tears.

"Hahah he is somewhere in the sleep. You'll find him when you wake up tomorrow", He said throwing a pillow at me.

"Oh so you wanna start it?", I said throwing a pillow towards him.
He smirked and escaped it. But Oppps it hit Ananya.

She glared at me and throws it back but it hit Mahi Bhai. I laughed evilly and she frowned.

Mahi bhai hit it at her side but it ended up hitting Sakshi.

She smirked and we started the never ending 'Pillow Fight'.

This is really gonna be a long night but if I can see the three people infront of me happy like this always. I hope I never fall asleep and this night never ends.
.
.
.
.
I don't know if y'all will like it 🙈
I tried to write it in the best way i can. :)
Do leave feedback. It helps 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 70.1K 49
"Mr Mehra you are in no position to interfere in my matters. I could have handled the situation by myself without you getting involved in it. I am co...
338K 7.5K 45
"Mom, I don't know what the heck I'm doing... I'm going to marry my sister's fiancé," I said, tears streaming down my face. "We can't do anything, be...
13.7K 874 17
This story revolves around brothers who can die or kill for each other. Mahi and Virat 2 brothers who are each others strength and weaknesses, Mah...
6.9K 267 5
Summary - It was just after the South Africa wherein Virat had announced his decision to step down from the Test Captaincy. MS had lent his support a...