The Werewolf CEO 1 of The CEO...

By embermarina

"You can't go out now. The werewolf is roaming the forests." ........ Alexia Summer had no clue what she was... More

Writing in Progress
Official Trailer
ON YOUR MARKS, GET SET, GO!
Prologue - The Moon Goddess
Car Crash
Meeting the Monster
Sickening Attitudes
Secret Wonder Abouts
Sharp Servants
Rays of Rage
The Funeral
The Golden Shirt
Falty Confessions
Connor
Bro Code Promise
Alive
The Little Things
Walk The Line
Missing Memories
Arrogant Apologies
Survive
Please Don't Go
Too Soon
Complicated Human Love
I Don't Wanna Live Forever
Waves
Flashbacks
The Vampyr Party - Part 1
The Vampyr Party - Part 2
The Lost Child
Mr and Mrs Dark
Don't Let the Drunkies In
The Forest Wolf
Hello
Hello Brother
Felicity
Ambrogoi & Selene
Promises Are Never Broken
Deadly Lies at a Reasonable Price
Epilogue - Until Dawn
'Sup
The Dark Ceo
The Werewolf Ceo Playlist

What Really Happened

5.1K 235 12
By embermarina

Follow me on Instagram! I post updates on the story there! @ emberia_

Alexia's POV

Do I call the police? Hell I didn't even know what was going on!

"Hey are you okay?" The brown head guy asks me and I blink twice. Why was he still here is my question, I swear guys like him have better things to do.

"My friend is in trouble. " I tell him and I find his arm comfortably wrapped around my waist, shoving me against my will.

"What the Frick are you doing!?" I almost yell out when he sits me down on his motorcycle. I swear I weigh like a ten tones if not more.

"We're going to your friend." He smiles with a devilish sly look and I begin to stand up wanting to just jump and run.

"I told you there is no we -" The handsome stranger cuts me off instantly.

"Grab my waist." He instructs and I sigh, feeling hopeless, I was doing this for the Sophie's sake, she was in trouble and my time was limited.
He hands me a spare  black helmet and I instantly push it on my head. If only he knew how well I could ride those, or at least I could before a stupid accident that happened a few years ago. Crushing into another vehicle with great force and mindless control ended me with weeks of my dad's lectures and a forever ban from motorcycles. The stranger starts the engine and I hold onto his torso for dear life. I could feel his well structured abs through his leather jacket, which made my face hot.
I point in direction as he takes off to Sophie's house.

When we arrive I sprint up the stairs to the flat number, 5.

"Wait." The guy whispers and I freeze.
"Can you hear that?" He asks and I shake my head silently. Click clock. Click. Clock.

"There is a bomb set up behind that door." My eyes widen in shock. If I opened it, we would be dead, and I was about to open it!

"How do we get in then?" I ask almost hopeless. "Fire exit." The stranger says and I smack my head. "Good thinking."

We round the house and I look up at the crusty old ladder.

"It's too high up. I won't be able to reach it." I say looking up. The guy seems in control of the situation.

"I will jump then I will pull you up." He says but in my head I got no clue how he is going to do that. I weight like a ton. Plus another hundred tonnes.

"Why can't I just climb your shoulders? That would be easier for me." I say but he shakes his head in disapproval.

"I think it's better if I go inside first. If whoever is in there is armed then it's clear that you won't be able to do anything." He says and I nod.

The guy jumps and his hands wrap around the end of the iron ladder. He then uses his well structured muscles to easily pull himself up. Locking his feet in a strong position he glances down at me.

"You're next." He let's go of one arm and reaches down for me. With a quickly jump I grasp his arm.
"Hold on!" He exclaims and begins to pull me up with just one arm. My feet no longer touch the ground.

Grabbing onto the ladder I release a breather. "You're pretty strong." I compliment him.

"Thanks." He smiles and begins to crawl the stairs.

"Do you have a plan?" I whisper and he looks down at me. "No, do you?" He asks and I freeze.

"No." I whisper my heart beating rapidly. We didn't know what we were doing.

"Not too bad." He waves off the matter which makes me want to piss my pants.

"We're so dead." I whisper under my breath but he seems to catch on my words. "Don't worry, I will protect you." He grins when I shake my head, not believing his words.

We reach the window. "It will take us to the kitchen." I whisper and he nods his light brown head.

"It's already open." He says and pushes himself inside. Tagging me into kitchen, the room is dark and I cannot help but feel dread rush over me.

"Are you scared?" I ask him and he looks at me before shaking his head, no.

"She's in there." He points to the closed door. Which directed us to Sophie's bedroom.

I step forward but the guy stops me. "She's not alone." He says and I frown.

"How are we going to get her without them knowing?" I whisper but he looks at me suddenly alarmed.

"We don't have to worry about that." He says his eyes raging with anger.

"How?" I ask and he no longer whispers. "They know we are here."

Just then Sophie's bedroom door slams open.

"Let me go!" I hear Sophie scream just as a man exits the room. He has a knife stuck to her throat.

I watch as another man steps into my view.

"If you freaking hurt her I will kill you!" I shout at Connor. His eyes are steady on mine.

He smiles before saying.
"Alexia. You know I have no intention of hurting you, or else you would be dead already. But if you threaten me again, I will have no choice." He smirks when notices my wide eyes.

"Let her go." My partner in crime says and steps forward. Connor looks at the man beside him before exclaiming.

"Didn't think I would see another Royalty this soon. I'm impressed that you managed to gain her trust so quickly." Connor stares at the stranger and I look between the two.

"Jake, get rid of him." I watch as my ex gets into a fighting stance.

"I knew I could never trust you." I say to Jake. He whips his head my way. "Connor helped me in so many ways. He was there when no else was. He showed me a different side of life." Jake whispers his eyes ignited with fire before he attacked the stranger.

"Lexi!" I turn my head to Sophie who continues to cry while Connor stares at me with insane affection. He had a dark humourless glare that possessed his features, and at this moment i thought Connor that I have first met was erased, and wiped out of existence.

"I want two things from you. One is that you let my best friend go and two is that you hand me an explanation what the heck is actually going on." I feel venom roll down my tongue.

"Your friend is a bait." Connor explains, with a sly smirk that screamed evil.

"What are you talking about?" I question. My eyes keep looking at Sophie who continue to release tears.

"Sophie is a bait to get you here. And you gonna be the bait to get Alec over here." Connor smiles and I cannot believe just of how much a fool I was.

I feel my eyes well up with tears.

"You promised I can trust you." I stutter out, hurt. I feel my eyes burning, but I wouldn't let the warm liquid fall, off course he sees my tears, there was a lamp practically setting a stage light for my face.

The black haired guy pauses, something flashing in his eyes. "I will make you a deal." Connor whispers looking up and down my body.

"Lexi! Don't listen to him!" Sophie yells out but Connor presses the knife close enough to about draw blood.

I look at her, "You're my best friend." I let a few tears escape my eyes.

"I don't deserve to be your best friend." She says and Connor chuckles like he found our conversation funny.

"Alexia. If you take my offer and leave with me. I will let her live." Connor informs me like it is the best deal of all.

"NO! DON'T!" Sophie yells out and I release a sob.

"If I agree, you will let him leave too." I glance at the stranger who continued to punch and be punched.

"Off course." Connor smiles because he knows. He knows that I will give in.

"Don't you dare! Do you hear me Alexia Summer! " Sophie stares at me while choking on her tears.

"He will kill you." I say and she knows it too but she doesn't care.

"I agree to the deal." I say quickly.

"Lexi!" Sophie yells out in anger and sadness but then I'm thrown to the ground.

I groan in pain when I see the stranger put me to my feet.

"What the fuck are you doing!?" He yells out with a insane look on his face. Then Jake attacks him again.

They punch each other and I look back at Connor. I have dealt with him before, I could do it again.

He smirks, before with one swift motion cutting Sophie's throat. Blood begins to gush out of her wound.

"NO!" I scream and run for her. Connor legs her go and the body falls to the floor.

"Oh my god." I gasp as she drowns in her own puddle. "You promised." I whisper looking up at him. Tears escape my eyes.

I release a nasty sob, I think I'm choking on my air. She's dead. Sophie's dead.

"Don't we all break our promises?" He shrugs off the matter and I feel anger boil inside of me.

"I'm not going anywhere with you." I say when he steps closer. "We made a deal." He states and I frown, my eyes continue to pour. "And you broke it."

I grab the knife who he stabbed Sophie with and raise the weapon in front of me.

"So feisty." Connor smirks and steps closer.

Go with me.
A voice in my head whispered.
I feel the pull. And my body steps closer to him.

"What are you doing!?" I yell out my body doesn't listen to me.

"Just taking what belongs to me." He says like a predator and I think for a moment I saw his teeth extend twice their size.

I close my eyes.

Control. Control. Control. Control.

My mother would surely want me to fight. And so would Sophie. I would fight. For two of them.

I have lost enough to give up now.

I feel my body move closer to Connor, flashbacks of previous memories made with him enveloping my brain and giving me a shudder.  Strong arms wrap around me.

"All mine." He smiles and I using my strength shove the knife in my jeans.

"Let's go, love." Connor leads me away and I look at my best friend who lays dead.

"Jake." They stop fighting and the traitor joins us. I am forced to walk against my own will.

"Alexia!" The stranger yells and runs for me but I give him a look.

"It's okay." I secretly point to the blade that was sticking out slightly from the back of my trousers.

His eyes widen for a second. He knows what I'm going to do.

And he was thinking right.

I was going to kill Connor. Once and for all.

Please VOTE and comment if you like the story plot so far!!!!!!

Have an amazing day!!!!

~RIA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 71 39
A 17-year-old girl with a lot in her past and covering her identity of being a she-devil, Meets a boy who hides his occupation as a Mafia don... in a...
1.4K 40 5
"Roses are red, violets are blue, I have got five fingers, the middle is for you." "If being sarcastic burned calories, you would have been one hell...
3.4K 111 6
TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ ⛔️!! MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY 18+!!! After three, long months in Puerto Rico, Katarina is ready to go back to the city that never sle...
348K 16.7K 42
"Do you have any idea how dangerous I am?" The old white haired man sneered at me with his yellowish teeth quite on display. Eww, Colgate should take...