Chat noir/Adrien one shots!!

By -hollymaximoff-

Here's a series of Chat and Adrien one shots!! Note: this book may contain grammatical errors, plot holes and... More

Finding Out
Under The Moonlight
I Do Love You
Rocket Man
Jealous pt 1
Jealous pt 2
Treat You Better
Treat You Better pt 2
Update
The Final Battle
In The Moonlight (Chat X Reader)
Sick (Adrien X Reader)
Sick 2 (Adrien X Reader)
Movie Night! (Chat Noir/Adrien X Reader)
Say You Won't Let Go (Adrien X Reader)
Date Night! (Chat Noir X Reader)

Treat You Better pt 3

4.2K 97 71
By -hollymaximoff-

AAAAA SORRY THAT I SUCK UPDATING

JUST TRYING TO FINISH THIS NEW CHAT NOIR FANFIC HAHA

Darkness. Sweet, sweet darkness.

"Adrien?"

just a five minute nap

"Adrien?"

Just a quick five minutes.

"ADRIEN!"

Adrien gasps while popping his lazy head up, not noticing that there's a piece of paper stuck to his face. "I'm awake! I'm awake!" The whole class roars with laughter.

The teacher folded her arms and angrily glared at Adrien. "Adrien Agreste," she spoke. "this is exactly why your grades are dropping!"

"Sorry ma'am," Adrien said while pealing the paper off his cheek. "it's just that I've been having trouble sleeping lately and-"

"I don't have time to hear your excuses. Go to the principal's office!"

Adrien tiredly gets up and grabs his bag, ignoring all the murmuring from his fellow classmates. He stops in his tracks when he felt someone lightly tug his shirt. He looks over to see that it is Chloe.

"Is everything alright?" she whispered.

No. "Everything's fine Chloe, don't worry."

"Are you sure? If you want, I'll keep you company after class." she said with a wink.

"Miss Bourgeois!" the teacher called. "Would you like a trip to the principal's office as well?"

"Ugh, no" Chloe replied with an eye roll.

"Then I suggest you shut that mouth of yours and get back to work."

"Excuse me?" said Chloe. "You DO realize that I can easily contact my father and tell him how disrespectful your being towards me."

The teacher sighs with irritation. "Not today, miss Bourgeois."

As Chloe and the teacher fuss, Adrien sneaks off to the principal's office. While he was walking, the thought of you still wouldn't leave his mind. It's been keeping him up all night and it's driving him crazy! Your hair, your eyes, your smile, it made the butterflies go wild in Adrien's stomach.

Plagg popped his little head out of Adrien's school bag and said, "Hey, kid, what's keeping you up at night? Is it my snoring?"

"No, Plagg," Adrien sighed while rubbing his tired eyes.

Plagg exhaled, knowing exactly what's keeping him up. "Is it (Y/N)?"

"Bingo"

"Oh come on," Plagg whines. "Just tell her how you feel already!"

The thought of him confessing his feelings for you passes through his mind everyday, each time causing his heart to beat rapidly with excitement, but also with fear. What will your answer be if he told you?

"It's not that easy, Plagg" he said. "I wouldn't wanna ruin our friendship."

"Friendship? You guys haven't talked to each other ever since you and Ash got into that fight in the bathroom!" said Plagg.

Adrien sighs. "It has been awhile, has it?"

Plagg nods. "If you ever want a good night rest again, might as well tell her today."

"Today?!" Adrien exclaimed with panic. "I can't tell her today! I-I'm not ready!"

Plagg jumps at Adrien's sudden change of tone. "Whoa calm down," he said. "it doesn't have to be today. It can be tomorrow, next week, or next month. I really don't care, just tell her whenever you're ready."

Frustrated, Adrien slaps his hand on his face and groans. "How am I supposed to know when I'm ready?"

"That depends, how tired are you?"

"......"

"....Yeah I'm telling her today."

~time-skip~

Adrien nervously stands by his locker, anxiously staring at your locker that is just right across from his. The halls are flooding with teens, making it difficult for Adrien to spot you, but eventually he catches you walking up to your locker. Taking a deep breath, Adrien bravely approaches you.

"H-hey (Y/N)-"

Your muscles jump and you let out a small shriek before turning around and slamming your back up against your locker.

Startled by this unexpected reaction from you, Adrien jumps back a little and says, "Whoa, (Y/N), relax! Its just me."

Your tighten muscles ease and your terrified expression quickly switches to relief. "Oh thank God" you say under your breath.

"Hey, are you okay?" Adrien asked. "You don't seem like yourself today..." Adrien suspiciously looks down at your unusually long sleeve shirt and says, "...and you don't look like yourself today neither."

You adjust your sleeves and smile nervously. "I'm fine," you said. "it's just...a little chilly today."

Your voice is shaky and your eyes have a light shade of pink to them. The happiness that Adrien once saw in your heartwarming smile now looked forced. Something definitely wasn't right, and Adrien is gonna get to the bottom of it.

"(Y/N), if something is wrong, you can tell me." Adrien said.

The truth is just banging against your sealed lips, begging for someone to know why you're like this, but you don't want anyone to get hurt, especially Adrien. "I-I'm fine." you insisted.

"You didn't look me in the eye when you said that." Adrien said, obviously unconvinced by your words. "Come one, (Y/N), tell me what's going on and maybe I can help."

Dang it, why do you have to be such a terrible lier? "I-I can't tell you" you stutter.

"Why not?"

"Because..." You close your lips with hesitation and your stressed eyes drop to the floor.

"Because...what?"

You look back up into those shiny green eyes, opening your mount to speak, but Ash quickly interferes before you said a word.

"Hey!" he loudly greets while throwing an arm over your shoulder. You flinched as he did this, and Adrien noticed. "Wassup Adrien." he said with a smile. Ash's gaze switches to you and a small smirk formed upon his cheeks. "Hey beautiful" he said in the sexiest tone he could manage while caressing your chin with his hand.

Adrien shot a disgusted, jealous glare at Ash, but said nothing. Ash tries his best to seduce you, but you just stand there uncomfortably, keeping your awkward gaze glued to the ground. Getting annoyed by your behavior, Ash roughly grabs your arm and jerks you closer to him.

"Aren't you gonna greet me back?" he said harshly.

"Hey Ash" you mumble, still not making eye contact with your partner.

Ash bites down on his teeth with anger. He grabs your chin and forces your scared gaze onto him. "Look at me when you talk!"

You let out a small squeak at his sudden change in tone. Adrien immediately steps between you two, separating you both before things get ugly.

"Hey!" Adrien said. "Leave her alone, Ash. (Y/N) clearly doesn't want any of your company right now"

You place a hand on Adrien's shoulder and said, "Adrien stop" while pulling him away from Ash.

"Why don't you mind your own business, pretty boy." Ash barks, shoving Adrien back.

Adrien wipes your hand off his shoulder and gets up in Ash's hardened face. "She's my best friend, so yeah, this IS my business."

"I'd watch that tone of yours, punk." Ash fired back, spitting a little in Adrien's face when he said 'punk'.

Adrien wanted to full on Chat Noir on this dude. His fists are rock hard, his eyes boiling with pure rage and jealousy, his heart pumping against the walls of his chest with fire and anxiety. He wants to rip this guy in half so, so bad, but he can't. He must keep control over his temper.

"Leave." Adrien demands. "Now!"

Ash opens his mouth to speak, but shuts it. He looks over Adrien's shoulder, glaring at you angrily for a few seconds before shooting his irritated eyes back on Adrien's. Miraculously, Ash throws his hands into his pockets and slowly walks away without another word slipping past his lips.

Once he was out of sight, Adrien turns around to meet your fearful eyes. He softly places his hands on your shaking shoulders and gives you a reassuring smile. "It's okay (Y/N)," he said. "he's gon-"

"-Do you have any idea what you just did!" you interrupted. You quickly throw your hands over your mouth once you realize what just blurted out.

"No??" he said, shaking his head confusingly. "What did I do??"

You go to reply, but you pause as your throat tightens and your eyes suddenly begin to sting with tears. You slap your shaking hands over your eyes and swiftly spun around before speeding off into the school hallway that is full of students.

"(Y/N)! Wait!" Adrien called as he chased after you.

He repeatedly shouts your name as he ran after you, bumping into people left and right, and receiving a few glares from people, but he doesn't care. Your figure soon gets lost in the crowd of kids, but Adrien refuses to give up!

CRASH!!

Until now...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

654K 25.2K 123
MIRACULOUS SIMPLY THE BEST UP TO THE- okay I'll stop. But I love this show, and I wanna write my OWN one-shot book! SQUEALS! Enjoy the ride of Adrien...
45 0 4
A story about how Marinette and Adrien slowly caught feelings for each other, or Marinette and Chat? who knows, but there's more ;) This story will...
86.6K 1.4K 31
Edit: So basically I wrote this YEARS ago and my writing was absolute crud but you know what, it has a lot of views so I'm leaving it up but I'm sorr...
254K 6.4K 51
This is my first Reader X .... On my profile, I will be uploading as soon as I can. Fallen for Agreste ~. Adrien/Chat Noir X Reader.~ Is out!!! Fin...