The Drummer (Da Kurlzz x Chil...

By kittensarenotgay

A story about a little girl who discovers a new world outside her broken home. More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Lost in L.A.
Chapter 2: Reunited at last
Chapter 3: Giving Up
Chapter 4: A New Hope
Chapter 5: Shopping!
Chapter 6: Welcome Home
Chapter 8: Dress Up
Chapter 9: Bad Introductions
Chapter 10: Frosty Point
Chapter 11: Better Parent
Chapter 12: MarioKart & Cuddles
Chapter 13: Sweet Dreams
Chapter 14: Scared
Chapter 15: Gone?
Chapter 16: Laughter
Chapter 17: An Angel Returned
Chapter 18: Thankful
Chapter 19: Healing The Broken
Chapter 21: Stitching The Wounds Pt.1
Chapter 21: Stichting The Wounds pt.2
Chapter 22:Heart Break
Chapter 23: Strange Dreams
Chapter 24: Sweet dreams

Chapter 7: Bullet Beginnings

282 22 7
By kittensarenotgay

I sat up and pulled myself out of bed, I looked down at Y/N still sleeping, she looked like an angel with the sun peeking through the curtains resting right on her. I smiled and walked out into the kitchen I put her bowl away from last night and started cleaning up a little bit more. I washed the dishes and swept the floor, it looked a bit nicer in here. I sat down on the couch and surfed through the channels, not much good was on this early. It was 6:47, but luckily I found a Supernatural marathon on for the next twenty-four hours. I rested my head on the arm of the couch and drifted off into TV land. 

While watching the show I heard a little girls voice singing the same tune over and over again, it sent chills down my spine. I traced the sound to my bedroom and slowly creaked the door open to see little Y/N on the bed. "I wish that I could fly, way up in the sky, Like a bird so high.Oh I might just try. I wish that I could fly, way up in the sky, Like a bird so high.Oh I might just try.Oh I might just try." She sang it over and over again, I had no clue what she was singing. "Hey, princess whatcha singing?" I ask in a charming voice. "My brother used to sing that, and then one day he really did try flying. Now he's in Heaven, he flew all the way to heaven! Like an angel!" She smiled brightly not understanding the true meaning to her brother's demise. I smiled weakly "I bet he is an angel now," I patted her back. An idea popped in my head, the band was doing a song about suicide this would be great in it. "Hey, do you mind if Daddy uses it in one of his songs princess?" she looks at me and smiles "Ya! Now his song will be famous!" She jumped up and down on the bed "Alright settle down kiddo, why don't we go get some breakfast, huh?" I say grabbing her from underneath her arms. "Okay."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

939 92 26
The Decker siblings find themselves stuck in a game with an old witch with a centuries old score to settle. Hollywood Undead Fanfiction.
41.7K 332 105
𝕋𝕄𝔻; β„™π•£π•–π•—π•–π•£π•–π•Ÿπ•”π•–π•€ & π•€π•žπ•’π•˜π•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•€ 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕦𝕖𝕀π•₯ 𝕒𝕣𝕖 π• π•‘π•–π•Ÿ
11.2K 685 28
SECOND BOOK TO KISS MY MASK
11.7K 417 37
(The begging is set before the band started) read at your own risk.