journals | jariana songfics

By biebuhftari

Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande song fanfictions based on Justin's album, Journals. ©biebuhftari More

journals
heartbreaker
all that matters
hold tight
recovery
bad day
all bad
pyd
roller coaster
change me
confident
backpack
what's hatnin'
swap it out
memphis
alone
flatline

one life

3.1K 119 63
By biebuhftari

One Life
song used: One Life by Justin Bieber

so girl, you just be honest with me,
i know we can make this work, i love you

"Mmm, Justin, stop," Selena giggled, her hands tangled in Justin's messy hair as she felt his lips on her neck.

"Why baby? I know you love it," Justin grinned, not moving his head away from her neck. The girl rolled her eyes, shoving Justin off her body, laughing at the pouty face he gave her.

"What was that for?" he whined, crossing his arms.

She winked at him, positioning herself again on Justin's bed. "I want to fix our relationship."

"And we can't do that without having fun?" Justin murmured, sliding his arm around her waist, his head kissing her shoulders.

Selena giggled again, brushing him off. "I'm trying to fix this relationship, not that relationship."

He chuckled, sitting up straight and leaning on the backboard next to Selena. "So how are we going to fix this?"

"Well, first off, we have to get to know each other even more. Let's play 20 questions."

Justin shrugged, nodding. "Okay, you first."

"Hmm," Selena sighed, leaning her head on his shoulder. "When did you have your first kiss?"

He shot an eyebrow at her, who just smiled up at him. "8th grade. You?"

"I forgot exactly, but around young, because of tv. Your turn."

"What's your favorite desert?"

"Justin.." Selena groaned, smacking his chest.

"What?"

"It's supposed to be relationship questions!"

"Well, no one told me."

Selena just shook her head, giggling.

"Fine um.." Justin thought, feeling Selena rest back down against his arm. "What's your dream guy?"

"A singer, guitarist, and his name has to be Justin Bieber."

Justin grinned at her, locking lips with the smiling actress. "And my dream girl has to be Selena Gomez."

"Okay, my turn.. Who's your first real girlfriend?"

Once the words processed through his brain, he turned pale. "Uh-uh. She was um, an old friend."

Selena sat up, turning her body around to face him. "Who?"

"You don't know her.."

"I don't have to. You seem nervous, like you're trying to hide something from me. Who is it?"

"Selena, babe, please-" He reached out for the girl, but she jerked away.

"Don't 'babe please' me Justin, until you tell me who it is."

"Why are you getting so upset?"

"And why are you being so secretive?"

Justin remained calm, as his easily angered girlfriend turned redder and redder. "Selena, just calm down. I'll tell you, but please, promise me you won't get mad."

The Hispanic sat up straight, nodding. "Fine."

Justin took in a deep breath. "Okay.. She's famous now too, and you know her.."

She tried to act patient, her teeth gritted together and her head slowly bobbed up and down.

"It's," Justin's voice got quieter. "Ariana."

"Ariana? Ariana what?" Selena's anger was slowly rising, and she got off the bed. "Ariana what?!"

"You promise you won't get mad," Justin said in a knowing voice, watching her every movement.

She stood by the edge of the bed, her hair messy, and one hand on her hips.

"Yeah, but Ariana what?!" She slammed her other hand on the bed. Justin rolled his eyes at how childish she was acting. He tried to grab her arms to pull her back down on the bed, but she raised her arms, like she was going to slap him. "Don't touch me! Tell me what Ariana!"

Justin looked down at his hands. He said quietly, "Ariana Grande."

i know that you afraid, babe
but you don't need to be saved, babe
you just need someone who understands
and i think i need the same, babe

Selena was surprisingly silent for a while. She stood there, mouth slightly agape, staring at Justin. He cautiously positioned himself, making sure he was ready just in case she started hitting him.

"Ariana.. Grande?" He nodded slowly. "Like.. Cat Valentine, Ariana Grande?"

Justin nodded again, eyeing Selena's every move. She was acting calm. That was weird and very unusual.

"Ariana Grande.. the girl that you kissed on the cheek at the Tampa meet and greet?!" Selena yelled, knocking down everything that was on his bedside counter onto the ground.

Yep, there you go. That's the crazy Selena that was missing.

He quickly got off the bed, backing the girl away from the bed. "Selena, calm down, please."

"I can't fucking calm down! Why did I not know of you and Ariana? I heard of you and Caitlin but not Ariana?"

"Because-" Justin groaned, one hand holding on her arm and the other running through his hair. "We didn't want anyone to know. It was a long time ago and-"

"It doesn't matter, you should have still told me!"

Selena raised her arm to slap him, but he grabbed it before her hand came in contact with his face.

"You really want to do that Selena?" he whispered, glaring at the shorter girl. She rolled her eyes at him, yanking her wrist out of his grip.

"I can't believe you. You went out with Ariana and you never fucking told anyone! Not even me!"

"And why would I, huh? It's not like you tell me everything!" Justin burst out yelling, his face turning red. Selena jumped a little at his sudden outburst. "Me and Ariana are done, we're over! We're just friends, and that's it! We dated years ago, but now we're not and I'm dating you!"

Selena scoffed, pulling out of Justin's arms that was holding her back. She grabbed her jacket from his chair and stormed out of the room, her footsteps stomping down the stairs echoing throughout the empty house.

"Where are you going?" Justin yelled out the bedroom door.

"Home! We're through!' Selena backed, and a moment later, he heard the front door slam close.

"Argh!" Justin screamed, slamming the door closed behind him. He sat on the end of the bed, running a hand down his face.

A ton of questions ran through his mind. What if Selena starts telling everyone? What if everyone finds out now? What would the fans think? What would the fans do to Ariana? What would Ariana think?

Justin bit his lip, closing his eyes. He knew he didn't have any answers to any of these questions, but he did know one thing. He needs to talk to her before Selena does.

show me where you at, let's keep it honest
home is where you at and that's a promise
open up and never keep it from us
nothing left between us, baby, nothing
tell me what you want, let's keep it gangsta
tell me who created you, i'd thank her
open up and never keep it from us
nothing left between us, baby

"Are you calling me a liar?"
"Well, I ain't calling you a truther!"

Ariana giggled, crossing her short legs across each other, it resting on the wooden coffee table in front of her.

She looked down at her phone and her smile turned into a frown. She sighed loudly, sliding open her iPhone and going onto her messages with Justin. Scrolling up, it was a series of her texts to Justin, asking him where he was.

ariana: justin come over drake & josh is on!!
ariana: justin? quit playin i know you ain't dead
ariana: where are you answer me
ariana: hello????

She groaned, exiting his messages and went onto Caitlin's messages.

ariana: hey do you know where justin is at?
caitlin: no

The girl was still confused on how blunt she was. Usually, she would say something funny about Justin, since they were dating and all. But this time she just simply answered her, no. And Justin wasn't answering her. Was there something she was missing?

Suddenly, she heard the door knock loudly. The 11 year old got up, turning off the tv and made her way towards her front door. She opened the door, and she saw her best friend, the one who she's been trying contact with the whole day, standing there, tears streaming down his face.

"Justin?"

hopefully you'll give me a chance
all i want is love and romance
i wanna give it all, give it all to you

Ariana sighed, closing her eyes as she rested her head back against the couch, the only noise she was hearing was Madonna's music playing from her iPhone and the tiny snores of her dogs in the next room. She smiled to herself, wrapping the wool blanket closer around her body as California's weather was being way too bipolar for her liking. I mean, way too bipolar. Even more than Cat Valentine.

The brunette giggled, thinking of today's Sam & Cat shoot. Cat Valentine was a crazy, messed up girl, but she loved her either way. Ariana closed her eyes, as the next song played at it was Justin Bieber's song, One Life.

She loved this song, because of his voice and how devoted he was to Selena that he wrote this song. He had one life and yes, he's only 20 but he was ready to devote his whole life to her. She remembered when it was with her.

The actress shook her head, shaking the thought away. It was the past. They were the past. She shouldn't be thinking about 'jariana' anymore. She knew what the fans were doing with all of this 'jariana' thing. They didn't know that 'jariana' actually happened, and she doesn't want them to know. They'll find out sooner or later.

The chorus came back on, and that's when she heard the doorbell ring. Ariana groaned, throwing the comfortable blanket off of her body, feeling the cold air rush to her skin. She began humming the notes of the song as she made her way to the door, the blanket hanging on her shoulders.

Swinging the door open, she was shocked at who was at her door. "Justin?"

i wanna dream what you dream
go where you're going
i only have one life
and i only wanna live it with you
i wanna sleep where you sleep
connect with your soul
the only thing i want in life
i only wanna live it with you

"Ariana.." Justin stumbled in her house, tripping over the step and collapsing in the shorter girl's arms. She kneeled down slowly, bring Justin with her as he sobbed into her chest.

"Justin, what happened?" she asked worriedly, rubbing his back soothingly as she shut the door closed with her foot. He just continued to sob, half of his 11 year old body sprawled on the floor while the other half leaned onto Ariana's, who struggled to keep her own body from falling backwards onto the ground.

"C-Caitlin.. She broke up with me," Justin choked out, his face still buried in her neck.

A look of realization flashed in her face. No wonder Caitlin was acting so weird.. she thought to herself, mentally slapping herself in the face. Her attention focused back on the crying boy in front of her. "Shh, it's going to be alright," the brunette reassured, patting his back. "Everything's going to be alright,"

Ariana sang to the song that they had written together a few years ago.

Slowly, his head rose up, their eyes meeting. She smiled at him, and she grinned when she saw his mouth turn up to a smile, even though it was broken.

"Let me make you a cup of tea," she whispered. Justin nodded slowly, getting up. He walked to her couch, and she walked into the kitchen, brewing up his favorite tea.

She set the cup down in front of the boy, who silently thanked her by nodding his head.

"So you want to tell me what went down?"

Justin sighed, sipping his tea. "Well, we were hanging out at the park and she just told me it was off. She didn't even tall me why." Justin sniffled, looking down at the ground. "I just left her there. I didn't know where to go. I just wandered around and ended up here."

"Aw, Justin.." Ariana sighed, moving herself to sit next to him. She leaned her head on his shoulder, wrapping an arm around his waist. "I'm so sorry."

She felt him shrug his shoulders. "It's whatever, I guess. I was kind of in love with another girl and I guess she could tell."

The brunette looked up at her best friend, who was supposed to tell her everything. Why did she just hear about this? "Who are you in love with?"

Suddenly, she felt lips crash against her own. Her eyes widened as she saw Justin on top of her, his hands cupping her cheeks. Her shock washed away as she relaxed, closed her eyes, and kissed him back.

tell me what you want, i can't believe it
i know that if we make it there's a reason
sometimes the sun shines, baby
sometimes the... ain't breezy
i hope that maybe this time it may be different
i told you i'm a make it, that commitment
yeah, you took your shot and didn't miss it
ain't nothing more attractive than ambition

"Here's your tea," Ariana said, setting a cup of his favorite tea in front of him. She sipped her own cup as Justin picked his up.

"Thanks Ari."

"So uh," Ariana said, setting her cup down on the coffee table. "What brings you here?"

Justin wiped his mouth, placing his own cup next to hers. "I came to talk to you about something."

She nodded, crossing her legs, staring at him intently.

"Selena and I were hanging out earlier today and-" He coughed, making Ariana raise an eyebrow at how nervous he was acting. They're friends; why is he so nervous to talk to her?

"Justin, if you have to tell me something, just say it. Don't be afraid, we're friends," Ariana giggled slightly, cocking her head at him.

He gave her a nervous smile and nodded. "Right, right. Um.. Here it is." He looked up at her, and looked into her chocolate brown orbs. "Selena found out we dated."

The girl sat there, still. She blinked rapidly, taking in this new information. "Oh," was all she said.

"I'm sorry Ariana, she asked, and I was scared she was going to do something, so I just-"

He was interrupted by her laughter. "It's okay Justin. Don't worry about it. She was going to find out somehow."

"Really? So you're not mad?"

Ariana smiled at him, shaking her head. "No, not really. Sure, it's weird now because there's going to a lot of drama with the fans and the press, but we used to date. And not anymore. You're dating Selena now so."

"Yeah, about that.." Justin sighed, looking down at the ground.

The brunette's eyes widened. "Wait.. Are you guys still..?"

He looked up at her, shaking his head. She covered her mouth, scooting over next to him on the couch. She placed a hand on his shoulder sympathetically. "I'm sorry Justin."

"Eh, it's not your fault. It just sucks, you know?"

The girl nodded.

"Hey, you want to go to dinner or something with me?"

Ariana furrowed her eyebrows and gave him a grin. "That's random, but sure."

Justin laughed at her face. It was beautiful. Her chocolate brown eyes that always showed compassion and love. Her clear skin. Her gorgeous smile with her straight teeth. He didn't know a pair of lips and teeth could make him the feel the way he does whenever he sees them. Speaking of her lips, he remembered when they were on hers.

She turned away, grabbing her phone from the other side of her body. Justin leaned closer to her, his lips besides her face. If she turned to look at him, their lips would've touched. He closed his eyes, knowing that he had a very limited amount of time before she turned around.

Should he do it?

Hesitating, he saw her head move and he jerked his head back. He saw her smile at him, and he forced a smile back.

"Let me go get ready." He nodded, not looking at her as she stood up from the couch, walking upstairs to her room, leaving Justin whispering profanities under his breath.

hopefully you'll give me a chance
all i want is love and romance
i wanna give it all, give it all to you

"You look so beautiful," Justin complimented the 13 year old girl walking down the porch steps of her house. She had on a strapless hi-low dress; the bust was white with coral flowers and green leaves imprinted on it and the skirt part was a coral pink color.

"Thank you," Ariana blushed, wrapping her arms around his neck as he did the same to her waist.

"Where'd you get the suit?" She asked as they walked down the street towards their school.

"I borrowed it," Justin shrugged. "If I get this dirty, you're going to have to pay $100 to get it cleaned," he joked, throwing an arm around her shoulder.

She laughed. "Yeah right. You pay for your own clumsiness."

Justin shook his head, smiling as they walked inside the gym doors of their school. It was a junior high, so it wasn't the gym wasn't that big. It was only big enough to fit all of the students who were there, dancing and eating.

A slow song came on, and Justin stepped in front of Ariana, blocking her way. He bowed down, offering her a hand. "Would you like to dance?"

She giggled, grabbing his hand. "I would love to."

They two slow danced for a while, Ariana's head resting against his shoulder, his hands on her hips.

It was getting late, but everyone was still pumped. Ariana looked at Justin, who was leaning against the wall next to her making faces at his friends across the room. She shook her head, tapping his shoulder.

"I'm thirsty, I'm going to get a drink."

Justin nodded, "Okay, be back quick."

She walked to the food table, grabbing a cup and made her way down the table to the punch bowl. Suddenly, a small guy spun around, tripping over his own foot. He lost his balance and his drink went flying, splashing her dress.

"Oh my gosh! Ariana, I'm so so sorry! I'm sorry!" the boy apologized, who began wiping her dress with the napkin that was in his hands. What a klutz he was! He was already so uncool, now how would he be now? He just spilled punch on one of the most popular girl's dress. And she was dating Justin..

"Hey! What the fuck do you think you're doing with my girlfriend?"

Shit.

He quickly backed away, his face red, and his hands trembling. "I-I.."

Justin was about to pounce on him when the small girl jumped in the way. She had amusement on her face, and she was talking, "Justin, it's okay, calm down! He was just helping me get it off when I spilled it on myself, it's okay."

She looked behind her, a knowing look on her face.

"It's okay," she repeated, looking at the boy. He sighed in relief, even when Justin glared angrily at him. Quickly, he rushed back to his corner, embarrassed.

"Babe, are you okay?"

Ariana laughed lightly, looking at her slightly wet dress. "Yes, of course. I just need to put it under the hand dryer for a bit and it'll be fine." Justin gave her a worried look, is hands still gripping on her shoulders. "Hey, at least it wasn't your suit right? Ariana joked, making Justin chuckle a little.

He kissed the top of her head, letting her run off to the restroom. Man, did he love her.

The brunette hummed as she walked inside the restroom. She put her dress under the girls' hand dryer, smiling to herself at how funny she probably looked right now. After she felt like her dress was dry enough, she walked over to the mirror to check on her make up and hair. She's been dancing so much. She heard the door to the restroom open and saw two girls enter talking to each other.

"Did you see that? Amber knows that he has a girlfriend but she's still trying to get with him."
The other girl rolled her eyes. "She's such a whore. At least Justin isn't doing anything. He-" she stopped mid-sentence, seeing Ariana staring a difference.

Quickly, Ariana sprinted out the restroom and into the gym. She looked around the gym, trying to locate her boyfriend and Amber. Once she saw them, she couldn't help but let her tears stream down her face. Justin pushed Amber off of him, breaking the kiss.

"Ariana!" he yelled, rapidly making her way towards to crying girl.

She shook her head at him, disappointedly. She ran all the way home, ignoring Justin's calls.

i wanna dream what you dream
go where you're going
i only have one life
and i only wanna live it with you

"You look beautiful," Justin admired, helping Ariana walk down the last step of the staircase.

"Thank you," she giggled, brushing off invisible lint off of her white dress, that was strapless and had a lace sheer layer on the outside. To wrap up the look, she had a black belt tightened around her waist and her hair curled and down. She looked at Justin with a confused look.

"Where'd you get the suit?"

He shrugged, leading her out the door. She turned around locked the house as he replied to her. "I had a friend drop it off for me, since you took forever anyways."

She shook her head, giggling as she entered Justin's car. "Hey, it's not my fault I have to look good."

The boy pulled out of her driveway, driving to the restaurant quickly, as it looked like it was going to rain. "I have to look good too, sweetheart."

The two sat in silence for the rest of the car ride. It wasn't uncomfortable or awkward. It was nice and relaxing, enjoying each other's presence.

"Table for two please," Justin said politely. The waitress nodded, grabbing two menus and leading them to a secluded area of the restaurant. Justin pulled out a chair for Ariana, who smiled graciously at him, bore sitting down in his own seat across from her.

"What would you like to drink?"

"Water please." Ariana looked over at Justin, who was biting his lip. She smiled, shaking her head. "Just get him a beer."

The waitress nodded, walking off after saying, "I'll be back with your drinks and for your orders."

"Thank you."

Ariana continued looking through the menu, feeling Justin's eyes burn through her. "What was that?"

"What was what?" Ariana asked, not looking up.

"Why'd you order me a beer?"

She shrugged, already knowing what she was going to order. "I knew you wanted one."

"Yeah, but.. I'm driving you home and I.."

She leaned over, her hand grabbing his. "It's okay Justin. I'll drive. We're friends here, I won't judge you."

The boy smiled at her. "Thanks Ariana."

i wanna sleep where you sleep
connect with your soul
the only thing i want in life
i only wanna live it with you

Ariana laughed, holding her stomach and covering her mouth as Justin tried to maintain himself, not wanting to look like a dork laughing at his own joke.

"Oh my gosh, Justin. You're such a weirdo."

Justin slurped a noodle from his spaghetti, his mouth still formed into a smile as he admired how gorgeous Ariana looked smiling. She was so happy and he was jealous. He couldn't help but think of how happy he would be if they were together.

A waiter walked up to them with a jug of water in his hands. He politely and quietly poured water in her cup and left. She grabbed the now full cup of water, bringing it to her lips. She accidentally titled the glass towards her, spilling the water down her dress.

"Oh my gosh.." Ariana groaned, placing the cup down and grabbing a napkin, dabbing her dress. She stood up, and so did Justin. "Justin, just stay and eat, it's fine."

"No, Ariana, I-"

"You can't go to the girls' restroom Justin," Ariana giggled, patting Justin on the chest. She walked backwards a couple steps, a smile on her face. He had a worried expression on his face, but he let her go. "I'll be fine."

She turned around, walking to the restroom. She stood under the hand dryer, sort of embarrassed at what she was doing at such a high class restaurant. Her dress dried quickly, thank goodness. She walked over to the mirror, fixed her make up and the curls in her hair before walking out.

The brunette walked back over to their table, her head down. It didn't look like her dress was wet but it felt really sticky against her skin. Brushing it off, she raised her head, looking directly at their table.

Her heart pounded in her chest as who she saw on top of Justin. Her legs were on either side of his legs, her hands tangled in his hair. She noticed Justin resisting, but she also noticed how he wasn't trying as much as he could.

Shaking her head, she turned around, wiping the stray tear that managed to slip out of her eye. Exiting the building, her heels clacked along the sidewalk, her hands rapidly wiping away the tears she knows shouldn't even be there. Suddenly, she was jerked back, and turned around.

"Ariana, please, I'm sorry."

She looked at him and nodded. Remaining silent, she backed away from him, and continued walking home, leaving Justin standing there.

She looked up at the sky, sighing as it began to rain. Great, she thought, shaking her head.

if i came to your crib would you open the door?
i don't wanna go down that road no more
said you wanted it bad, but girl i wanted it more
you're the only one i wanna be with, yeah, yeah

Ariana sat on her couch, sniffling as she wiped her nose with tissues, her wet hair behind her. She couldn't believe that she was feeling this way. No, she wasn't mad at Justin, just at herself. How could she have thought he moved on from Selena that fast? How could she have thought that he still wanted to be with her?

She had forgiven him the first time, because she knew he didn't kiss her first. But that was the end. That was the last time 'jariana' was together. Would there be more? That's what she had thought and that's what she wanted, but obviously Justin didn't.

She sighed and threw away her used tissue. She laid back and closed her eyes, listening to the raindrops slam on her roof and on the windows. Suddenly, a loud slam was on her door, banging and banging. She knew that that was not rain.

Getting up, she walked slowly to the door, carefully. She twisted open the door knob, half expecting a guy with a chainsaw but she saw someone worse.

Justin was standing in the front of her door, soaking wet. His hair was dripping with rain and his clothes hung from his body. "Ariana.."

"Justin, what are you doing out there? You're going to get sick!"

"I don't care," Justin yelled, the sound of the rain blocking out his voice.

"Justin, please get in, or leave! You're going to get sick!" she repeated, trying to grab his arm to pull him inside but he stepped backwards. She saw the rain drops platter on his head, and he wiped his face, the rain sliding down his face.

"I'm sorry Ariana."

"For what?" she shivered, rubbing her arms as she stepped outside, closing the door behind her.

"For everything I did to you. I led you on today and I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you like that. I promised I wouldn't ever do that again, but I did and I will never forgive myself for that. I never meant for you to be hurting the way you are. Selena kissed me back at the restaurant, I swear."

Ariana shook her head. "It's okay, Justin. We're not dating anymore. You made that promise years ago. I don't care what you do. You love Selena and-"

"No I don't."

"What?" The brunette walked towards the soaking boy, standing at the edge of her porch, slightly feeling the raindrops hit her.

"I love you."

Ariana's eyes widened. "Wha-"

"I love you Ariana Grande. I love you. I never stopped. I loved you from the moment I laid eyes on you. The moment when you stepped outside of the car with your box labeled 'Pink' and when you tripped and fell because of the day before's rain. The moment when I helped you pick up your stuff and we touched for the first time because of your pink dinosaur stuffed animal, and I saw your smile for the first time. I guess after we broke up I forgot how much I loved you."

"Mommy! The new neighbors are here! They're here!" Justin yelled, running around the house and he burst through his front door, climbing on the porch railing to get a better look at the moving truck that just rolled up in front of the house next door. He saw a van park behind the truck, and the first person he saw come out got him starstruck.

He never knew he could feel this way, but he was when he saw a small, brunette girl in a light pink tutu and a white tank top walk out of the car. She had a box labeled 'Pink' in her arms, struggling the hold it up.

She began walking towards the house, the heavy box balanced on her arm as her tiny legs walked down the stone path to her house. Suddenly, her foot slipped on a puddle on water, but her delicate body managed to stay upright. The heavy box did not.

She groaned, squatting down to pink up her belongings on the ground. It made the path look like some pink monster threw up on the ground; maybe that's why it was labeled 'Pink'.

She was grabbing a hold of her pink dinosaur stuffed animal when her hand came in contact with hers. Looking up, she saw a cute, small blonde boy looking at her, He jerked his hand away, embarrassed. She smiled at him.

"Sorry, I was just, um, trying to help." He looked bashfully down at the ground, his hands behind his back.

Ariana laughed, sticking her other hand that didn't have the dinosaur in it. "I'm Ariana."

"I love you Ariana. I only have one life and I want to spend it with you. I'm sorry I never realized it before but I love you."

He was crying, but the rain mixed in with his tears. He stood there shaking as Ariana covered her mouth, her tears visible since she wasn't in the rain. Well, now she was.

She ran off of her porch, collapsing in his arms. She had her arms wrapped around his neck and his hands was at her waist.

"I love you too, Justin." With that, she pressed her lips against his. He smiled through the kiss, moving his head towards her to deepen the kiss.

i wanna dream what you dream
go where you're going
i only have one life
and i only wanna live it with you
i wanna sleep where you sleep
connect with your soul
the only thing i want in life
i only wanna live it with you

The little girl giggled, laying down on the grass besides the little blonde boy next door. "Justin, do you think you can teach me how to love?"

Justin looked over at her, his face confused but he laughed anyways. "What? Teach you how to love?"

"Yeah," Ariana sighed contently, looking up at the clouds above her. "I want to know how to love. Mommy and Daddy used to be in love, but they're not anymore. I can tell."

"Same with my mommy and daddy." Justin frowned, biting his lip. He felt a hand intwine with his, and he saw the little brunette girl grin at him.

"Don't be sad Justy. If you teach me how to love, we won't end up like them."

"We won't?"

"Nope! We can married and have tons of kids who will always know how to love! We can live one life together. That's my dream."

Justin chuckled at Ariana. "That's my dream too."

Silence fell upon them for a couple of minutes before Ariana broke it.

"Do you love me as much as I love you Justin?" she asked, closing her eyes as she tightened her tiny hands around Justin's.

"I do." Justin said proudly, smiling at Ariana who looked beautiful in her white wedding dress. She looked at him with loving eyes, tears glistening.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Justin swooped her down, holding her up by the waist, making her giggle. She held both of hands on each side of his face and kissed him, both of their eyes closed.

This was the end of their two lives, but the start of their one life together. Or maybe they lived the same life this whole time.

vote/comment because you only have one life (:
edited: July 3, 2015

-biebuhftari

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 1.1K 13
Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande song fanfictions based on Ariana's album, My Everything. ©biebuhftari
10.3K 259 21
This book is about Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber! Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber end up falling for each other. But the only problem is that Justi...
2.4M 70.9K 42
A story in which a girl sleeps with Justin Bieber which causes everything to take a turn for the worse. [highest rank: #2 in Fanfiction] - please rem...
9.9K 466 36
can the popular girl and the bad boy fall in love with all the ups and the downs? Thank you @xfinitybieber for the cover!