Being a High School Student (...

By fatsadtaco

Niall Horan, a new student goes to school after being home schooled his whole life to meet some friends. He b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 8

3K 35 0
By fatsadtaco

Picture of Zayn, Harry, Niall, Liam and Louis together. -->>>

Lyric video of "what makes you beautiful" -->>>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam's POV

We were at Harry's room getting ready. It was already 6:00 pm and Harry told people to come at 7.

I brought my while long sleeved polo and a vest. I need to look good, I'm usually not conscious of what I look but this is different.

I'm gonna perform in front of my whole school. I know it's not like a huge concert but this chance is only once in a while.

I looked at the rest of the boys. Harry is always good looking, red shirt with a black blazer. Zayn was wearing his varsity jacket and of course Louis was wearing his striped shirt and suspenders. Niall was wearing a red short sleeved polo and white pants.

Niall's part is only the chorus though. Most of the parts are suppose to be sang by me, Harry and Zayn.

Harry's mom peeked in "You need to eat guys?" Niall was about to say something when Harry shook his head "no thanks mom" Niall looked disappointed. I chuckled.

Louis looked at me and Niall "You guys okay?" I nodded and smiled "Yeah. It's just my first time to perform in front of people" Harry chuckled "You'll do okay"

We stayed in Harry's room for an hour until the doorbell suddenly started ringing. Harry said "I better go greet the guests"

Soon enough, Harry told everyone to go to the yard. They quickly obeyed them. Harry said "boys. This is our cue"

We went to the yard. Pushing aside people and went to the stage.

Harry grabbed the Mike "Hello ladies and gentlemen. I am Harry styles" a bunch of girls screamed "I know that me, Zayn and Louis have performed numerous times but today we have a special guest...Liam Payne and Niall Horan!"

A lot of girls started screaming. Harry looked at the band behind us "go"

The intro tune started. I gulped. I held the mike to my mouth and sang

"You're insecure

Don't know what for

You're turning heads when you walk through the door

Don't need make up

To cover up

Being the way that you are is enough"

Harry's turn

"Everyone else in the room can see it

Everyone else but you"

Everyone started jumping around.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed

But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell

You don't know

Oh Oh

You don't know you're beautiful"

I looked at Niall he was jumping up and down and he looked really happy.

If only you saw what I can see

You'll understand why I want you so desperately

Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe

You don't know

Oh oh

You don't know you're beautiful

Oh oh

That what makes you beautiful"

Everyone was screaming but they all stopped because it was Zayn's turn.

"So c-come on

You got it wrong

To prove I'm right I put it in a song

I don't know why

You're being shy

And turn away when I look into your eyes"

We all looked at Harry

"Everyone else in the room can see it

Everyone else but you"

Even the boys started screaming.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed

But when you smile at the ground it aint hard to tell

You don't know

Oh oh

You don't know you're beautiful

If only you saw what I can see

You'll understand why I want you so desperately

Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe

You don't know

Oh oh

You don't know you're beautiful

Oh oh

That's what makes you beautiful"

We started clapping and swaying slowly.

"Nana Nana Nana Nana

Nana Nana Nana Nana

Nana Nana Nana Nana"

Everyone clapped with us.

Harry grabbed a girl from the audience. She was blond and is actually cute. Harry's solo.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed

But when you smile at the ground it aint hard to tell

You don't know

Oh Oh

You don't know you're beautiful"

Everyone started to sing along with us.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed

But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell

You don't know

Oh oh

You don't know you're beautiful

If only you saw what I can see

You'll understand why I want you so desperately

Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe

You don't know

Oh Oh

You don't know you're beautiful

Oh oh

You don't know you're beautiful

Oh oh

That's what makes you beautiful"

Harry said "thank you very much! Time to party!"

We went backstage. Niall said "wow that was amazing" I agreed with him. I looked at Harry, Louis and Zayn "thanks guys"

Harry smiled "no problem. Now let's enjy ourselves"

A lot of people went back inside Harry's house. Some stayed.

All I needed was a cup of any drink. I told Niall "I'll just look for something to drink" Niall nodded.

I went back inside the house. A lot of girls were crowding me and I just smiled every time they said something.

I finally saw the table where they serve drinks. I got a cup and poured some coke. No way am I gonna get drunk tonight"

A boy went to me and said "Liam. You were great." I smiled "thanks" I don't even know who this boy was.

I tried to find Niall or the rest of the boys. I saw Harry. I walked over to him, he was dancing with some girls, yes girls with an s.

 "Have you seen Niall?" Harry said "Find the spot with the most people dancing. I think he's there" I nodded "thanks"

I looked for a spot with a lot of people dancing. Everyone was dancing! I decided to give up and just go to Harry's room to chill.

I was climbing the stairs when I saw a group of people dancing. Not grinding with each other but really dancing.

I ran downstairs and went to that group. Niall, Louis, Darren and a few other people were dancing.

Darren did some of his awesome moves. A lot of people clapped. Niall stuck his tongue out "That's all you can do cousin?" Darren rolled his eyes "Why don't you try Niall?"

Niall said "bring it." he went in the middle of the crowd and did some Leprechaun dance" A lot of the girls giggled. Niall shouted "You know better than to mess with us Irish people!."

I laughed.

A girl started dancing. She had curly hair positioned in one side. And wow she was amazing. Darren's jaw dropped and Niall crossed his arms.

I laughed "beat that Niall"

The girl stopped dancing and looked at me and smiled. Louis coughed and nudged me "talk to her" He pushed me towards the middle. The girl laughed "Oooh. Is Liam Payne gonna dance?"

Everybody cheered but not as loud as Niall. I shook my head "no thanks" I bunch of "Boos" The girl laughed "Hi. I'm Danielle" I smiled "I'm Liam" the girl laughed again.

"I know"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38.3K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
201K 19.4K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...