Just A Hood Rich Kid

Galing kay TipHarris

Jaeson Davis and his girlfriend, Jayda Johnson have been dating each other for some time now. Jayda finds out... Higit pa

Just A Hood Rich Kid
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 47

17.7K 386 84
Galing kay TipHarris

Chapter 47

“When life throw punches block your counter

Like a boxer do.”

-T.I.

Peyton

Been sitting outside Gabrielle’s room waiting on some damn answers and worried about Daria like damn this fuck ass nigga taking shit too damn far. I hope she was gonna be okay cause I had to leave because my daughter is in the hospital and her mom is freaking the fuck out and I have to stay calm but this shit is extremely hard. I’m ready to turn some fucking chairs and tables over if they don’t give me some answers.

“Excuse me? Is Gabrielle your daughter?” some woman said sitting on the same side as Jayda who was still in tears.

“You are not getting my daughter! You can’t take her so just leave!” Jayda shouted and I held on tightly to her because she was liable to fuck this lady up.

“Excuse me ma’am but who are you?” I asked this lady.

“I’m Lidia Kay, a social worker and I was sent by the court. I want to say that your child is going into protective custody because she could have been killed.”

“You are not taking my daughter AWAY FROM ME!” Jayda yelled.

“Jay calm down.” I said still holding onto her.

“Noooo…” she cried.

“What you mean you trying to take our daughter? You can’t do that shit.” I said looking at this woman like she was crazy.

“We are taking her into custody until she has a stable home where she’s safe and can go to. So when she’s well enough to get out of this hospital we’ll be taking her.” She said.

“Can’t I just take her?” I asked.

“Well that’s not my decision, you have to take that up with the court on your court date.”

“When is that?”

“When I come to pick her up after she’s able to come home then your court date will be released.” She said standing with her briefcase.

I wanted to slap the shit out of this bitch, she fucking with my damn emotions and my child like don’t fuck me over like that. She was two seconds away from getting snatched up.

“If something happen to my daughter I will fuck all ya’ll asses up no lie.” I said staring Lidia Kay in her eyes and she looked frightened for a minute.

“Are you threatening me sir?” she asked.

“Look all I’m saying is if something happened to my damn daughter I’m suing ya’ll asses so don’t fuck up!”

She didn’t say anything else to me she just walked away.

My phone started ringing and I picked it up without looking to see who it was.

“Peyton yo bitch ass girlfriend just got fucked three or four times BITCH ASS NIGGA! You shouldn’t have left her like she begged you to stay. Yo bitch ass baby mama next!”

“WHAT THE FUCK?!” I yelled that shit out real loud.

The line went dead.

“Jay come on you staying at my house.” I said grabbing her by the hand.

“Peyton nooo, I can’t leave my daughter.” She cried.

I didn’t have time to argue with her right now so I picked her up and left the hospital and got in my car and put her in too. It was waayy too much shit happening at one time.

“Why did we leave Peyton?” Jayda asked staring at the window.

I speeding down the highway until I got off and pulled into my house and parked and hurried and got out.

“Jay I need you to stay here with my mom and dad for a little while. I gotta go check on Daria.” I said helping her out the car.

“What’s wrong with her?” Jayda asked.

For the first time since I even been fucking with Daria, Jayda actually looked concerned about her but then again she’s not really the hateful type she just been going through some things.

“I can’t talk about it right now just let me go check on her.” I said with pleading eyes.

“Yeah, I hope she’s okay.” She said wiping her eyes and staring at me.

“Yeah me too, just go in the house and don’t leave.” I told her.

“Okay.” She said going in the house.

I hopped in my car and sped off. I don’t understand why the fuck this nigga was playing fucking games and this shit was starting to piss me the fuck off like damn he don’t know when to fucking stop! I’m done being the nice person in every damn situation I can’t do that shit no more cause niggas wanna push me to the muthafuckin’ limit like I’m not gonna do shit but his ass fucked up now. Fuck it if I go to jail he took it too far now.

When I got to Daria’s house the ambulance and police were out there everywhere and my heart skipped a beat. I got out the car and ran over to see Daria’s mom in tears but I didn’t see Daria or Kylie and it was fucking with my head.

Where the fuck was they?

“Where is Daria and Kylie at?” I asked her mom.

She couldn’t even talk she was in so much tears. I turned and walked away looking for either of them and I saw her sister in the back of the ER truck so I went there.

“Kylie!” I yelled walking towards her but she pushed me away.

“Come talk to me.” I said.

She shook her head no and I stared at her seeing blood on her legs and it just set me off. I know he didn’t touch this little girl. She was like my little sister or even my daughter and it got to me and now she won’t even talk to me.

I walked away and went into the house to Daria’s room and she was in a corner with her knees to her chest crying.

“We can’t get her to leave.” One of the police officers said.

“Can I talk to her alone?” I asked.

Everyone left out the room that was there and I stared at Daria on the floor wrapped in a towel dripping wet.

“Baby get up and talk to me.” I told her.

I was becoming so impatient because I wanted answers and I needed them right now. I can’t believe this shit happened to her two days in a row.

“They all raped me Peyton…” she cried.

“Tavion and who else?” I asked.

“His three friends and they did all kind of things to my sister.” She said.

Ya’ll don’t understand how fucking angry I am right now.

“Get up and let me talk to you Daria.”

“…Peyton please just go! I don’t want to be your girlfriend anymore!!! Please just leave!” she yelled at me.

Why the fuck was she pushing me away like this?

“Daria I’m not just gonna leave you like this.” I told her.

“Yes you are Peyton! Just go!”

I was so frustrated I didn’t know what to do.

“We are through Peyton! I’m not your girlfriend anymore! I don’t want to see you again so please just LEAVE ME ALONE!!!” she screamed that shit at the top of her lungs.

I didn’t say anything else I turned for the door and walked out. She was blaming me for this shit and I could understand that but what the hell was I supposed to do when my daughter is in the hospital about to die and on top of that they taking her from me.

I got in my car and went searching for this nigga. I don’t give a fuck no more. He fucked me over too many times for me to let this shit slide. I was stopping places asking his whereabouts and shit because it wasn’t only because he raped Daria but he had the nerve to rape her little sister. Who in the fuck in their right mind goes and rape a little 8 year-old girl, she was fucking bleeding. He probably ripped her insides out.

That’s fucked up!

When I finally got word on Tavion I headed to the address they gave me. I pulled up and his car was there, I got out and walked to the door and knocked. About a minute later a girl that looked around the age of 14 came and opened the door and I didn’t want to be rude or anything but then again I didn’t give a fuck. I walked straight in and heard loud moaning and groaning, I knew it was Tavion because the girl he was fucking was calling out his name.

Why the fuck would you do that shit when somebody else is in the house? Who the fuck wanna hear that shit?

I walked in the room and snatched his ass up out that bed and just started pounding this nigga face in with everything I had. I wasn’t trying to hear shit anybody said. The girl he was fucking was screaming and shit and the girl who opened the door was screaming “get my brother!”

I didn’t give a damn!

We were fighting on that floor for a good minute and he was hitting but I was getting the best of him cause his big ass was tired. I was trying to kill him!

I stomped his face one hard time and his nose cracked and yelled at the top of his lungs before swinging back at me. I started throwing hits at him cause he wanted to fist fight some more. I was releasing a lot of shit.

“Have…you…lost…your…fucking…mind?!!” I yelled hitting him all in his face. It was blood all over my hand but that wasn’t stopping me.

I pushed him down on the ground and hit him right in his throat knocking the wind out of him. He laid out on the floor. I didn’t know if it was dead or not but I know when I hit him he stopped breathing. Fuck the damn police shid they can come arrest my ass right here. Shid at my damn house cause that’s where I’ll be.

“WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! IM CALLING THE POLICE!!” His sister yelled at me.

“Here’s my fucking address.” I said writing it down and throwing it on the table then walking out an getting in my car and leaving.

I walked into my house and my mom and dad weren’t nowhere in sight and that was good for me because I didn’t feel like explaining shit to them and why all this damn blood was on me. I walked in my room and Jayda jumped out the bed and ran over to me panicking and shit.

“What happened? Did you get hurt? Peyton are you okay?!!” Jayda asked rubbing my face and shit.

“I’m fine Jayda stop tripping.” I said pushing her away.

“What happened? Is Daria okay?”

I looked at her surprised. Why she all of a sudden care about Daria?

“She got raped a couple of times…her and her sister by Tavion…I went and fucked him up shid he probably dead but I don’t give a damn if the police come so be it. What he did to them was fucked up on so many different levels.”

Jayda mouth was opened and she just stared at me.

“Do you think he’s gonna go to the hospital and take Gabrielle or hurt her or anything?”

“If he do then that’s his life.” I said.

“I’m sorry all of this is happening to you.” She said hugging me.

“It’s all good.”

“I really hope she’s okay.”

“Yeah me too…she broke up with me and shit and said she didn’t want to talk to me no more so I went ahead and left cause I know she blame me for it and I’m sorry but what the hell was I supposed to do.” I said.

“Ya’ll will be okay.” Jayda said.

“I don’t think so.” I said laying on the bed and closing my eyes. I don’t give a fuck!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

302 15 12
****Warning: this story contains bloody and violent imagery that may make some readers uncomfortable, and content that some readers may find triggeri...
2.3K 158 13
Everyone lies and some just happen to be bigger than others. Jayla moves to a new town to escape her past. There she ends up meeting a girl who lives...
8K 179 41
Olivia has been sleeping with her friend's husband for over a year now and no one knows it. But when a life changing event suddenly happens, will the...
4.8K 258 63
Meet TASHA - Her goal has been to open her very own gym. Now back in London she's realised a lot has happened whilst she's been gone. She only ever h...