At Your Service (BWWM)

By shanibhani

πŸ₯‰3rd place in Action/Adventure on Writersgram Award *** He's a butler to a rich scientist. He's a ladies' m... More

WELCOME (BACK)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 33.5 (Dyan)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (Dyan)
EPILOGUE

Chapter 18

709 44 0
By shanibhani

I sat on the bed yawning as I stared at the laptop in front of me.

It was three-thirty in the morning and I had just returned home from the main house. I was reluctant at first to leave Dyan alone but seeing her sleeping so peacefully assured me that she'd be okay.

I entered the system and plugged in the flash drive that held the information I got from Ally. Minutes later a window popped up with the information and I scroll through reading. There were different records, letters and information stored on it, all thanks to Ally.

I scrolled through paying close attention to each article.

Dyan Winchester

Born: 07/24/2021

Parents: Allison Rose and Tyler Winchester.

Dyan Ryder formally known as Dyan Winchester was born in New Orleans, USA.

On May 21st 2025 she was found on the doorsteps of the clinic in which she was born saying that she was lost and had no memory. The nurse that delivered her identified the young child, she called the authorities and explained the situation. The mother's name and address were given and the police investigated. Later on, it was announced that the mother was found dead in her apartment building.

After that discovery, the young child was placed into a foster home. Her father had refused to take in the child into his family of four, which included his wife, his two sons, and himself. He claimed that Allison's bastard child was not welcomed. Due to sickness and depressing behavior in each home the child was moved around frequently until the famous Ryder family found her and took her as their own.

After the adoption, Dyan Ryder was rarely seen with the Ryder family. Michelle Ryder, her adopted mother said it was because of her sickness why she was rarely brought to gatherings when she was asked about the presence of her adoptive daughter. When asked about this sickness she refused to tell and dismissed the question.

Years later Dyan was seen at her eighteenth birthday ball amongst her family for the first time. The paparazzi crowded the ball taking notes on her dress, hair, appearance and behaviour. It had been the first time in fourteen years the mysterious daughter was seen. It was said that she was seen conversing with Nicalus Albertstein, her senior by fifteen years.

She was soon offered a job as his secretary and they were seen on a date or two. The end of that love story that was brewing was never found as they were steering clear of the media for the years follow but rumours are circulating that they might be engaged.

I sighed as I read over the article, it was the first of many but it was informative. I felt sympathy for Dyan, being dubbed a Bastard child by her father, finding out her mother was dead and being moved from foster home to foster home.

...but some things didn't add up. Dyan said earlier this morning that she remembered her mother, the life they lived but yet according to the article when she was found she had no memory.

I pulled up another and was greeted by a record. It said that after her adoption in New Orleans Dyan was flown to England with the Ryder family.

Explains the accent.

Next was a report that was required of the Ryder family to send to the adoption service to ensure Dyan was well. What surprised me was that each report said she was sound of mind and body between the time when Michelle Ryder was asked about her absence and she replied she was sick. Yet, the reports said she was fine.

Paying attention to the physician named on each of the reports, I noticed they had the same person on it. Thomas Richards.

Logging into the agency's system I typed in his name and his file popped up. Reading over his file there was something that caught my eyes.

Employed at Albertstein Research Facility.

Nicalus.

Richards was indeed a physician but why was someone employed at a high paying research facility, stoop to play the role of a child physician?

Hoping to find answers I researched the relationship between the Ryder family and Nicalus Albertstein. What I saw was kind of what I was expecting.

The Ryder family had been financing Professor Albertstein's research into the cure for cancer.

Moving on I searched for any medical records but found none under the name Dyan Ryder. That was weird, no public health records at all and the only ones Ally had found were the reports by that physician.

I was soon lost in the files that I barely heard my phone ringing. Ass by Big Sean and Nicki Minaj came on and I groaned. I did not put that as her ringtone.

"Yes, Felly?"

'Hey bro, you sound distracted,' she replied.

"Yes I am but nevertheless why are you calling?"

'I was just hoping my big brother wouldn't mind meeting his sister and showing her around when she comes for her new job... as a maid.'

I froze as her words reached me.

"Maid?"

***

I stand outside the Mansion in a black shirt, white pants and white converse.

I sighed as a black car pulls up towards me and a head of brown curls peaked out as a lady stepped out.

As her sapphire eyes came into view a smirk appeared on her lips. She was in a black tank top, a short jeans shirt and knee-high boots.

I take that back she didn't look like a lady.

"You dyed your hair," I said as she stepped towards me.

"And hello to you too brother," she said lowly.

I walked past her to take her luggage out of her car. She followed me looking over me as I took out bags.

"Why are you here?" I asked as I reach in the car for the final bag.

"Movement in the Silver Sword gang so I am assigned here to help you," she said closing down the trunk. "They fear for the safety of the professor and his fiancée."

I cringed at the word fiancée but quickly covered it up. "I'm quite able to protect them by myself you know."

She rolled her eyes. "You can't take on a group of 15 plus men with guns on your own. You aren't Deadpool. You may be as perverted as him but you lack the regeneration skill."

"I don't need your help," I said through gritted teeth.

"I really don't care I'm here on a mission and I will complete it," she said as he folded her arms.

"Fine but don't blow my cover."

"Wouldn't dream of it. Being a man-whore butler is so hard to keep up," she said rolling her eyes.

I grunted and brushed away her reply.

I grabbed two bags and she followed with the other as we walked onto the mansion.

I led her up the stairs towards the guest quarters and showed her to a room on the servant quarters of the mansion.

She stepped in as I place her bags beside the bed. Her nose scrunched as she looked at the dust around the room.

"The room's a bit dusty, supply closet is down the hall on the left so get cleaning. Sheets are in the cupboard. Make yourself at home and familiarize yourself with your environment."

She looked at me confused. "You aren't gonna help me?"

"I have better things to do F–"

"Troy?" I heard Dyan call as she stepped into the room. "Oh. I knew I saw you walking here."

She was in a blue sundress with black flats and her hair was showering over her shoulders.

"Hey Dyan," I said softly as she walked in.

Her eyes moved to Felly and I looked at her only to see her raise a brow.

"Who's this?" Dyan asked breaking the stare down Felly and I were having.

"This is–"

"Carmen Hugh, the new maid," Felly interrupted.

"Oh nice to meet you Dyan Ryder," Dyan said as she held her hand out to Felly with a smile.

"The mistress of the household," Felly said and Dyan's eyes drift to me before smiling and nodding.

Felly looked at me and her eyes said it all. You're screwing her.

Technically I wasn't but I was involved or getting involved.

"Okay, let's leave Carmen to her cleaning," I piped up as I walked towards the door.

"Okay, I'll see you later on, Carmen," Dyan said as she exited the room.

"Of course ma'am," she smiled before glaring at me. "If you're not occupied."

Don't fuck this up. She mouthed at me as I left the room.

In other words, she was telling me to end things with Dyan but I couldn't.

I was too far in, I was developing feelings.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273 0 9
❝𝐈 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐑𝐒𝐬 π₯𝐒𝐭𝐭π₯𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞. π‡πž 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐞π₯ 𝐝𝐨𝐦𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭. 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠. 𝐈𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨π₯. ❞ ♧ ♧ ♧ 𝐙𝐒𝐨𝐧 𝐄𝐬𝐩...
269K 18.1K 38
A HEA second chance comedy/action-packed/adventure sports romance story. Gunner wasn't looking for love; he was on a mission to find justice for his...
398K 18.7K 50
Although a part time phone sex caller, Arin is the best in business. Almost all nights she gives her customers the satisfaction they need. But one ni...
Blindsided By sjm

Teen Fiction

8.6K 266 28
Summer Michael needs to undergo a serious surgery soon to live, but there is no donors insight. Making her restless to do the things she would have n...