~THE IMAGINES - MICHAEL JACKS...

By livinginthebadera

BAD ERA IMAGINES FOR MICHAEL JACKSON More

"Not Sick"
Sharing Midnight Feelings and Giggles
Bad Dream
AMA's
"I won't hurt you"
Scary Movie Nights
"Sing With Me"
Attention Isn't Only On The Star
Wasted
Dancing In His Clothes
Scary Storms and Young Company
Red Carpet Competition
Sunsets, Swimming, and Singing
Children of Japan
Fear of Exotic Animals
Rehearsal Dehydration
Chosen From The Audience
Remembered From The Audience
Starry Nights and Super Soaker Fights
First Time Coffee Drinker
Hurt In A Mob
Inconceivable: Your Ship Has Sailed
The Day You Met
Sky of Diamonds and Sea of Ripples
"I'm Late"
Sibling Interruptions
Jamming in the Airport
Style Similarities
Complications With The Kiss
"Look At Me"
Aftermath
Night At The Amusement Park
As The Tension Thickens
Blushing and Bare Skin
Caught Up In The Rapture
"Be Yourself"
A Passionate Lover and a Protective Brother
On Set In New York
Cupcake Fight
Concert Love and Magic
Appreciation Of The Details
Alarm
One More Chance
Nocturnal Gremlins
"Goodnight, Applehead."
Coaxing The Tears
"I Can Stand The Rain"
"Breathe With Me"
Unbalanced Pain
Priority
Late Night Cravings
Two Bodies, One Soul
The Paranoia Leads To Terror
The Terror Stripped Her Of The Light
Out Of The Blue
Cabin Fever
The Risks One Will Take For Love
The Midnight Call
Crossing The Bridge
With The Power of Lavender
The Outlet
Open Road

Sneaking At Night and Midnight Appetite

9.8K 194 119
By livinginthebadera

"Y/N?"

"Yes?"

"I'm hungry."

"Me too."

~~~~

"Are you sure the whole floor is reserved?" You asked from the bathroom.

"Yes, Y/N. We have to reserve the floor so fans don't come knocking on our doors twenty-four seven. Now, are you ready?"

"If ready means dressed in oversized lounge clothes, then yes. I'm fully dressed. We're just going down the hall, Michael."

You stepped out in your oversized Bad Tour t-shirt that was tucked into your gray sweatpants. The top half of your hair was pulled up into a ponytail with a scrunchie. Michael smiled brightly.

"I love it when you dress like that," he said.

"Like this?" You asked.

"Yeah. You look cute."

Your cheeks turned redder than a baboon's butt. Michael usually called you "beautiful" or "stunning", but it was something about him calling you cute that made you melt with embarrassment.

"Oh, gorg," you said shyly, quoting the Disney character Goofy.

"Your cheeks!" He laughed.

Your eyes widened and your hands flew to your cheeks.

"Oh I hate it when this happens!" You blushed, now feeling the burn on your hands.

"Don't cover them!" He exclaimed, jumping up and pulling your hands away.

"No, Michael! I'm embarrassed!" You giggled and put them back on your cheeks.

He poked you in the stomach, causing your hands to immediately fly down.

"That's not fair!" You exclaimed, giggling like crazy.

He chased you around the hotel room, both of you laughing loudly. You ran into the hallway with him hot on your heels. He cornered you at the end and you knew you were going to get it.

"What on earth?" Bill said, walking out of his room.

You both turned around.

"Help me!" You yelled.

"Hello Bill!" Michael said cheerfully, purposely reaching his arms out and blocking any pathway you could use to escape.

"Do you two realize it is midnight?" He asked.

You both nodded and didn't say a word.

"You guys are delusional," Bill rolled his eyes and went back into his room.

"Goodnight!" Michael chirped.

"Bill!" You exclaimed, a look of betrayal on your face.

Michael smiled and waved as the door closed.
You quickly ducked in between his legs and ran down the hall.

"Hey! Get back here!" He yelled and ran after you.

You ran back down the hall. Since Michael was about eight inches taller than you, it was hard for you to get far from him. Before you could reach the door, he grabbed your waist and pulled you back. You squealed as he fell on top of you.

"Will you children please go to bed?" Bill asked, stepping out again.

His eyes widened at the scene in front of him. Michael was sitting on your hips, pinning both of your arms down.

"We came to get a midnight snack," you responded.

"Really? A hall-tackle delight with a side of wake up Bill?" He asked.

You and Michael laughed.

"Sorry, Bill. We'll go to bed," Michael apologized.

"Thanks," he smiled tiredly and walked back inside.

You and Michael got up and walked inside your room. Once the door was closed, you jumped onto the bed and hid under the covers. You feel the bed shift and Michael crawl under the covers with you.

"I love you so much," he said, grabbing onto you.

"I love you more. You know what I noticed?"

"What?"

"We never got our snack."

"Oh yeah."

~~~~

"Shh," Michael shushed you as you two tiptoed down the hall.

You walked behind him, holding his hand and trying to contain your giggles.

The vending machine was at the other end of the hall. You both managed to reach it without waking anyone.

"What do you want?" Michael asked, pulling his money out.

"Michael, don't pay for me!"

"I want to! Now what do you want?"

"Michael..."

"It's candy, Y/N. Also, you're the love of my life. Let me spoil you."

You sighed and agreed. Michael smiled.

"Hmm..." you looked at all the options, "I'll have some Skittles."

"Okay. I think I'll have Skittles too."

He pressed the button for Skittles and put his money in the machine. Two packs of Skittles fell to the bottom . He grabbed both packs and handed one to you.

"Thank you, love," you said.

Bill's door suddenly opened. Michael grabbed you and pulled you into a corner with him. He put his finger to his lips with a playful smile on his face.

Once the door closed, Michael pulled you back and peaked down the hall. He grabbed your hand and tiptoed back to the room.

~~~~

"We really should stop staying up so late, but it's so much fun," you said before munching on your Skittles.

"I know. I'm sure he knows it was us, but he won't mind," Michael responded.

"At least you don't have work in the morning."

"That's true. I finally have a day to sleep in."

"Yeah. I always miss you when you have to leave early in the morning."

He smiled sadly.

"I miss you too, Y/N. I wish I could take you everywhere with me. At least I got to bring you on this tour though!"

"Oh yes, I couldn't stand being away from you for so long."

"Me neither."

You and Michael finished your Skittles at the same time.

"Ready for bed?" He asked.

"Uh huh," you responded.

You both laid down and Michael pulled the covers over you.

"This was fun. Can we do it again?" You asked.

"Since we both have a midnight appetite, I don't think we can avoid it."

You giggled and scooted closer to him. He smiled and wrapped his arm around you.

"Goodnight, Michael."

"Goodnight, Y/N."

~~~~

Thank you guys for the great response to these imagines! This one was so fun to write! 💋✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 780 29
Imagines devoted to Michael Jackson's J5 era 🥺💕
52.2K 1.4K 40
This is just another book filled with adventures between you Michael Jackson himself! Some will be naughty and some will be nice. Most will be writte...
116K 2.5K 25
You think he's bad... but he claims to be dangerous. Whatever he said to you, keep it in the closet. Otherwise, all secrets and desires will seep out...
2.7K 96 6
𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝�...