Sincere

By darealkp

Your trust? It's deep, it's clear. Your hope? Look at it, we're still here. Your heart? I got it, no need t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Author's Note
Sin City (Book 2)

Chapter 25

12.2K 575 280
By darealkp

Sincere Harris

@highoffju: it's a queen's day 💜👑 Ju takes 23 🤙🏾
_______________________

@axvp.ch0p: happy birthday baby girl ❤️ I won't type a paragraph, but just know I love you baby & im gonna make today one to remember.
@atothemfnj: happy birthday mean ass lil' bitty mf 😂❣️ I appreciate everything you do for a nigga & we gonna T-Up for you tonight up in the ville.
@exoticsin: happy birthday best biittcchhh 😂❤️ I love you to the moon and back! I hope you're ready to get litty tonight.
@therealbre: happy birthday boo ❣️ I'm ready to get it popping tonight in my brother's club. Let's get litty baby 😛
@guwopdre: happy birthday fam, im ready to show you how a real G set some shit up 🤙🏾 let's get it

@axvp.ch0p: bitch I get it up in blood 💉
________________________

@highoffju: baby 💍💉
@exoticsin: why you niggas all of a sudden getting so photogenic? 😂
@therealbre: ^ nah fr 😭
@atothemfnj: ^ they always hating yooo 😎
@guwopdre: brudda brudda 💉💯

@therealbre: and I'm still stunting on my off days , run a band up in many ways ❤️
__________________________

@exoticsin: babyyy 😍🤤
@highoffju: 😛😍 thick bihhhh
@guwopdre: sis , you did this one 😍😎
@atothemfnj: 😬😍😍😍 buzzo
@axvp.ch0p: photogenic mf 😂😂❤️

@_indiaaaa_: when baby daddy takes you out to eat, but he's all you really want for lunch 😍 @exoticsin 😘
__________________________

@highoffju: damn bro, I know you and my girl fell off, but you stooping this low? 🤔@guwopdre
@_indiaaaa_: "your girl" don't know how to hold a real nigga down, so he came back to the baddest bitch 😉 @highoffju
@therealbre: ^ more like a crabby bitch 😂 @highoffju
@highoffju: Nahfr 😭💯 @therealbre
@exoticsin: if you not trying to box, don't tag me in shit, punk ass bitch 🙄.
@_indiaaaa_: you sound a wittle upset 😥 damn it must sucks to take L's all your life. I guess that's the life of a crackhead baby 😭😂 @exoticsin
@atothemfnj: ^ aye bruh, getcha girl. she taking shit too far @guwopdre
@guwopdre: not my issue bruh @atothemfnj

@exoticsin: and even when mfs try to knock me down, I can do nothing but stand up 🙌🏾 May, where you at? 👩🏽‍🎓🤷🏾‍♀️
____________________________

@highoffju: so ready for you and Jay to graduate ❤️
@therealbre: ^honestly 🙌🏾 may 23rd & 25th wya? 😛
@atothemfnj: keep trucking friend , you shitting on these hoes 💯❤️
@axvp.ch0p: ^ g shit ❣️💯👿
@_indiaaaa_: 😂😂 whole ass joke
@armony.h: if I catch you in person, you're a dead bitch coming at my sister like you fucking crazy @_indiaaaa_
@gottahavefaith: ^ real shit , keep it pushing sis , you got this 🤙🏾❣️

I'd scrolled down Instagram one too many times today, but how could I not after sitting in the doctor's office for so long. This was indeed my first trimester check up, being the middle of March and might I say, I am wearing pregnancy very well. Everything I post on social media is old, given that I don't want the world to know that I'm with child right now. I adjusted my purse after placing my phone inside, just as a nurse came out, calling me to the back. I followed her down the hall as Jayceon was on my trail, smiling as usual.

"You and Kaylani seem to be happier about this pregnancy than I am.", I laughed, walking into the room as the nurse held the door open for me, which Jayceon soon grabbed, allowing her to enter before him.

"Because, I'm about to have a nephew. He gonna' be a baller like his unc.", he boasted, causing me to laugh.

"It could be a girl.", I said, taking a seat in the usual designated area for patients.

"Yeah, but hopefully it's a boy.", he urged with a laugh.

"Well, I see someone is excited, but you look too young to be the father.", she laughed, causing me to crack a smile.

Jayceon and Kaylani have alternated with coming to every doctor's appointment with me. They help me when I'm in pain and they have both started doing minor things on their own to keep me off my feet. I don't even have to go grocery shopping anymore now that they have their own cars. I slip them about $500 , make a list of everything we really need, which leaves them with about $100 each for any snacks they want. They've really been a big help throughout this pregnancy and regardless of what terms Dre and I are on, I'm still going to have my baby and be the best mother I can. Life goes on without him and although my heart is breaking, I must be strong.

"Well Ms. Harris, you seem to be gaining weight normally, which is a good sign. Have you been taking your prenatal vitamins?", she asked, leaning me back as she pulled my shirt up.

"Yes, I've been taking them regularly and I've been doing a little exercise about twice a week. I don't want to strain the baby.", I said.

"Okay, good. You've been staying away from alcoholic beverages and tobacco right?", she asked, cutting on the monitor and applying gel to the wand to rub over my belly.

"Yes, I only drink water, apple juice, and milk. I try to stay away from soda's and anything too artificial. Tobacco isn't even an aspect.", I shrugged, wonder who would smoke and drink while they're pregnant.

"Okay, and sexual activity?", she asked.

"I haven't had sex since I conceived and I don't plan to throughout this pregnancy.", I said, being completely honest.

"Alright, well, let's look at your little one.", she stated, rubbing the cold gel over my belly.

She looked at the monitor and continued to move the wand slowly over my belly, as I breathed in and out with even breathes. Next month I would find out the sex of the baby and I'm more than excited to find out due to the fact that I want to start shopping. So far, I already have a crib, and a couple dressers in the open space of my room for the baby. All matching the white decor that's in my room. The baby won't have his own room until Jayceon moves out, which all comes into play right on time.

"Well, everything seems to be in order and your bundle of joy is growing very nice. The baby seems pretty healthy. I'm going to schedule you in for two weeks from now so we can get you the sex and I'll have some more Gerber charts as you have previously requested. Is there anything else you need before you go Ms. Harris?", she asked, cleaning my belly.

"No ma'am, I'm fine, thank you."

"Okay, well, just let me get you the ultrasound pictures and you're free to go.", she finished cleaning my belly and trashed the everything disposable before leaving to retrieve my ultrasound pictures.

I pulled my shirt down over my small baby bump just as my phone began to ring in my purse. I pulled it out without checking the caller ID, placing it to my ear.

"Hello?", I questioned the unknown person on the other line.

"How is the check up going?", Juliana's voice came over the phone, causing me to smile at my bestfriend. Out of everyone, Juliana and Bre are the only ones that know I'm pregnant. I'm unaware if Dre has told Choppy or AJ, but I know for a fact Mama Gina doesn't know yet.

"Great actually. She says I can find out the sex within the next couple of weeks. I'm so excited.", I squealed, more than satisfied with how my life is going right now. I am happily carrying my bundle of joy, becoming indulged with my school work so graduation can go as planned, and I have been working out within my spare time. Currently, I am looking for a job now that I have quit the strip club, but Bre claims she has something in store for me. Life has been working in my favor, despite losing the man who I claim to be the love of my life. Dre has definitely helped me build as a person, and I am still in love for him. I continue to pray for him every day, in hopes that we can situate everything for the sake of our child, but from the looks of things, he doesn't want anything to do with me. I invite him to every doctor's appointment and sends him pictures of the ultrasounds. He does nothing more than leave me on read, but what can you expect from a nigga who doesn't recognize real?

"I want to come to the next one to know if you're have a DJ or not?", she laughed.

"You're more than welcome to, you'll give Jayceon and Kaylani a break.", I laughed along with her as the nurse came back with my picture.

"So, I've decided since you're pregnant and what not, after we party a little tonight, we can all get some snacks and grub at the crib.", she mentioned as Jayceon and I proceeded to leave the women's clinic.

"That's fine with me. I'll still go out since it's your birthday, but no drinks for me and no dancing.", I pouted a little, knowing my experience wouldn't be as fun as her and Bre's.

"I know boo. I'm sorry. Have you talked to Dre?", she asked, causing me to roll my eyes slightly as Jayceon held the door open to the driver's seat. I blew a kiss at him as a thank you before push starting the car, waiting for him to get inside.

"Not since January 4th.", I said.

"Damn, I see he's playing house with the nut job. Just know once that bitch pop, I'm shooting that hoe in the face. On sight.", Ju commented, causing me to crack a laugh as I backed out of the parking lot, pulling onto the main road.

"Fuck her. I'm good off all that. I have my baby and I'm making moves. I'm thankful that Dre has blessed me with another life to live for, and that bitch is going to get hers. The Bible always says you reap what you sow.", I shrugged.

"True shit. I'm still going to fuck her up tho'."

"Wild girl at her finest. Anyway, I'll call you when I pull up at the venue. Bye boo.", I blew a few kisses into the phone.

"Bye bae boo.", she blew kisses back before ending the call, giving me the opportunity to focus directly on the road.

Jayceon remained quiet in the passenger seat, causing me to realize he'd fallen asleep. His mouth was propped open a little as he slowly breathed in and out, causing my heart to warm up a little. He's leaving the house and I'm partially not ready for him to leave. He's my baby boy, and I can't believe I've watched him progress this much over time, but I am absolutely amazed at what he's grown into. I couldn't be happier to call him my little brother and I couldn't ask for a better one.

The drive home was short and boring due to Jayceon falling asleep on me. It was as if on cue when I pulled into the driveway, he jumped up rubbing his eyes as if he'd been in a deep sleep. Looking over to me, he did the phenomenal "great stare" as he just looked in one direction without blinking. I cracked a laugh at his now dull demeanor, knowing he was destined to crash once we got inside the house. Getting out of the car, I beeped the doors to lock them just as Kaylani came unlocking the door.

"Let me see the ultrasound.", she sounded all giggly as I laughed, handing it to her. Jayceon slowly made his way upstairs as I followed behind him, with Kaylani on my trail.

"Lord, why did Dre have to give my niece that extra big head of his. Just disrespectful.", she laughed, causing me to thump her in the forehead.

"Stop talking about my baby.", I laughed, pushing the door open to my room. Heading inside, I kicked off my Tommy Hilfiger slides, and took a seat on my bed.

"Speaking of Dre, he's supposed to be on his way over here.", she said, causing me to raise an eyebrow.

"For what?", I asked.

"I asked him to come over to help me change the base of my speaker in my car. I don't know how that radio is situated and it's just sounds like an instrumental when I'm trying to blast that fye.", she said, causing me to laugh.

"Okay, well, you have fun with that and next time you have someone coming over, call me and let me know little girl.", I squinted my eyes at her, causing her to crack a large smile.

"Sorry sis, you know I love you.", she kissed my cheek before placing the ultrasound on my dresser with the others before leaving my room.

I grabbed my bedroom Uggs from by my bed and slipped them onto my cold feet before grabbing my phone, heading back down the stairs. Going into the kitchen, I decided to go ahead and cook some dip for tonight considering that everyone was coming over. Pulling out the queso dip and hamburger meat, I decided to prepare everything to make the dip. My phone was flashing off the hook, but I knew it was thing but social media rambling about this ongoing bullshit between India and I. The bitch wanted attention and I'm going to be the last person to give it to her. Hating ass hoes don't get a chance to be satisfied.

As I placed the hamburger meat into a big bowl of hot water, the doorbell rang. I waited a few minutes to see if anyone would come down and answer it, but of course, no one did. Wiping my hands on a kitchen towel, I headed to the door, unlocking it. There's no secret as to who stood behind the door when I answered it, and might I say, he was looking very well. He sized my body a little as I gave him a very subtle facial expression, not want to express how I'm really feeling.

"Lani!", I yelled, allowing him to come inside before heading back towards the kitchen. "You have company!"

"Alright! I'm coming!", she yelled back, leaving me to direct my attention back on what I was doing.

I allowed the hamburger meat to thaw before I started pulling down different spices to shake up the dip a little bit. I would have to go purchase some bags of tortilla chips later, but I know I'd have more than enough dip for everyone. Within a matter of a few minutes, I could hear Kaylani's patter of feet coming down the stairs as she squealed at the sight of Dre.

"I missed you brother. How have you been?", she asked him, as I heard them both plop down on the couch.

"I been gucci, how you been Brat?", he asked her.

"I've been fine. Trying to make sure everything is easier for Sincere around here.", she stated.

"That's cool. You been doin' what we talked 'bout?", he asked her, causing me to raise an eyebrow in curiosity.

"Yeah.", she answered. I heard them rise from the couch and soon the front door opened, with a close following after it.

§•••§

I pressed my curly, jet black Peruvian bundles out, leaving them dangling down my back before placing my black choker around my neck. Plastering a clear, Mac lipgloss onto my lips, I made sure to adjust my shirt correctly due to me freeing the nips tonight. My outfit was very plain, but indeed classy, and it did a great job of covering my small baby bump. My shirt was a dazzling, loose fitting spaghetti strap, paired with some black, leather tights and some nice, shimmery silver Michael Kors.

I placed my hoop earrings into my ear to complete the look, being sure to spray myself down with my PlayBoy perfume. I became overly in love with my look and very contempt with the way my pregnancy suited this look. Something very simple and classy would definitely get the job done for the night. Rubbing my lips together a few times, I grabbed my black Clutch from the counter and placed the clear lipgloss inside, followed by my phone and charger that I had sitting on my marble bathroom counter. Heading back into my bedroom, I went into the nightstand and grabbed my Mini Rudger SR gun from inside, placing it into my clutch. After the whole ordeal that took place three months ago, I decided to go ahead and get my gun license. I'd rather be safe than sorry.

"Ouu bae looking cute. Where you going sis?", Kaylani asked as she walked into my room.

"Out with everyone for Ju's birthday. You and Jayceon can have one friend over each. Understand?", I asked, causing her to nod her head. I kissed her cheek before grabbing my keys from my night stand as we both headed out.

Before I made it downstairs, I could see Jayceon all into his game of 2K. Kissing his forehead quickly, I let him know I was out before heading out the door, sliding into the front seat of my car. My next stop was to go get Bre since she would be staying over with me tonight. It took me little to no time to get to her house and it seems as if on cue, she was walking out in something that definitely matched my fly. BreBaby was a bad bitch, hands down.

"Baddie alert.", I laughed as she threw her overnight bag into the back seat, followed by her getting into the car.

"I should be saying that to you. My little munchkin isn't wearing you out?", she asked, placing her hand on my tummy.

"No, the baby actually been very behaved lately.", I smiled, rubbing my small belly. Pregnancy hasn't made me as moody or upset, but I've actually been quite happy that I'm bringing a child into this world. Despite the circumstances, I could never hate Dre because he's given me something that I can love unconditionally. Something that will always be a piece of him.

"I can't wait. I really hope it's a girl.", she boasted, causing me to laugh. Her and Kaylani were praying that it was a girl, but in all honesty, I'm not even sure what I want. Boy or girl, they're going to be spoiled as hell and will never have to want for anything. My baby will be a prince or princess in my eyes and I will make sure it is well taken care of, given nothing but the finest lifestyle. I want everything for my child that I couldn't have. Love, protection, stability and confidence. "Have you been thinking of any names?"

"For a boy, I was thinking Amir. I was going to make him a junior, but Dre has yet to even attempt to be there for this pregnancy. Why name him after the man who hasn't even took interest in his own child?", I asked, shrugging my shoulders.

"What about last name?", she asked.

"Oh, they'll definitely have his last name. I wouldn't deprive him of that, regardless of the situation, it's still his kid. It's his responsibility to be there, but if he doesn't, there's nothing I can do about that.", I honestly answer.

"So what about the whole India situation?", she asked. I'm not surprised she's asking all of these questions because we've both been pretty busy lately and I have yet to really talk to her about any of this shit.

"I love him and I'll always love him, but I'm not about to stress myself or my baby just to make him be here. That's the difference between me and baby mama number one. I don't give a fuck about what he has going on, I'm good over here."

She nodded her head in agreement as we pulled up to Dre's club and might I say, my name looks gorgeous on a damn billboard. Smirking to myself slightly, we got out and I handed the valet my keys before we skipped the whole line, walking directly inside. The security guard to the front led us to VIP, where Julianna and a few girls from the strip club were all sitting down, turning up. I could tell just by the way Ju was dancing in her seat that she was already on a high level of tipsy.

Ridin' with my pistol, aye, Molly get the pistol
Aye, ridin' with my bitches
And we ride on fours hundred killas on a mission
Pop you like some chicken any bitch can get this issue
Got these bitches flexin', shoot your sister up she was steady sneak dissin'

We were all in the club vibing to the song. I'm not a big fan of Asian Doll or Molly Brazy, but I definitely was a fan of Lil Lonnie. He's very slept on in my opinion and he belongs in the XXL Freshman, but no one is open to him. Jayceon put me on him using his song Special ft. K Camp. They slid the song and since then, I've always been open to songs by Lonnie.

"Lost my brother to the chain gang like a slavery.", Bre and I rapped along as Ju sat, throwing back shots causing me to laugh at her facial expressions. The burning sensation of liquor always seemed to bother her the most out of the three of us.

"Dre got it lit in here tonight.", she laughed, I could tell she was drunk as hell by the way her eyes kept shifting. "Sin, I want some dick."

She pouted while leaning her head on me, causing Bre and I to burst into laughter. I shook my head at her as she just whimpered in my lap, daydreaming about getting some good good tonight. I know Choppy would give her some if she wasn't so out of it, but right now she's super gone and he wouldn't dare have sex with her like this. It's a respect thing.

"Where's Chop anyway?", I asked, realizing that I haven't seen him since we got her.

"He's in the stairs.", she mumbled lowkey, chuckling to herself. I shook my head, catching the hint that he'd gone upstairs, more than likely they were all in Dre's office discussing business. I rose from the love seat allowing Ju to rest her head on Bre as I prepared to go take a small bathroom visit. This pregnancy always had me peeing and it was sometimes bothersome. I never pee this much within one day.

"I'm about to go to the restroom.", I told Bre as she nodded her head.

"I'll make sure she's okay. Can you go get Choppy while you're gone?", she asked, as she rubbed Ju's head. She's partied hard for the night and lord knows she's going to be feeling it in the morning.

I nodded my head in agreement, heading down the hall of the upstairs VIP until I made it to the bathroom. This was definitely a part of the place that Dre had to get remodeled, and I know because I created the bathroom design for this building. Everything incorporated here was my idea and might I say, it looks very fucking nice. Heading into the restroom stall, I handled my business after placing a seat cover onto the toilet seat. The toilet automatically flushed and after situating myself, I headed out to wash my hands in the marble, automatic foaming sink. It was such a beauty and I know it ran him a few bands, but it's very elegant. I looked over myself on the large, vanity like mirror before using the dryer to dry my hands and applying some of the complimentary hand lotion afterwards. Once my bathroom break was completely over, I headed further down the hall to a vacant stairwell, leading me to the third floor of the building. This floor was indeed the business floor and no one, but family was allowed up here. The security guards gave me a small head nod before allowing me past them. Going four doors down the hall, I came face to face with the door, knocking softly. I waited a few moment as some one came to open, leaving me face to face with the bitch herself.

"Well, if it isn't the rat bitch. What you want? We don't have any cheese for you hoe.", she smirked, placing her hand on her hip. Her stomach was huge and I could tell she would soon be bursting with him the next few months. She looked a hot ass mess with all the extra dark make up and the light ass foundation. Drag queen at its fucking finest.

"Girl get the fuck out my way before I bust a cap in that ass.", I laughed, pushing past her slightly to get inside. Choppy, AJ and Dre were all inside rolling up, playing 2K on the PlayStation 4 he kept in here on the large screen TV. The gold stripper pole was behind him and my eyes gleamed a little at it. My name was still engraved on the small stage. I went into a daze admiring the pole.

"Wassup?", Choppy asked, giving me a small hug as he licked the blunt in his left hand.

"Nothing much bro. Gaining and maintaining.", I smiled, hugging him back.

"Friend, I missed you.", AJ smirked, keeping his eyes locked to the television screen.

"I missed you too.", I pouted, going to take a seat next to him.

"No, get the fuck up and get out. You're not welcome in here.", India came and took a seat on Dre's lap, as he looked straight ahead at the game.

"Girl, shut the fuck up, talking to me.", I raised my lip at her in aggravation. This bitch has jumped to a new level of disrespectful and clearly, Mr. Martin has nothing to say about it.

"It's okay. You see who really running shit bitch.", she smirked as she kissed Dre's cheek, once again, his eyes remained glued to the screen as if her persona doesn't exist.

"Aye India, stop runnin' yo' fuckin' mouth. On some G shit, cut 'dat shit out. We understand you back at it wit' Dre and clearly she see 'da shit so jus' shut yo' ass up. Please and thank you.", Choppy said, taking a seat next to me. "My baby downstairs enjoyin' ha' self?"

"She is, I came up here to get you actually because she's out of it. Bre is downstairs calming her down until you get to her.", I shrugged.

"Think Bre can bring ha' up hea'?", he asked.

"Yeah, she should be able to, just call her.", I said, causing him to dig around his suit pocket for his phone. Might I say, Choppy, Dre and AJ definitely did the damn thing, looking real presentable for this event. When it came to business, they would always put their best foot forward in the attire they chose to wear.

They looked like some rich hood niggas, and might I say, I felt a little too dressed down, but it is what it is. I looked back at the stripper pole once again, admiring the shimmery gold as it gleamed under the spotlight upon the stage. Dre and I made eye contact for a short moment as his game with AJ came to an end. He held his eyes in a very unreadable manner, as he just looked into mine, causing me to look away. I'm not falling for him all over again. I've been doing fine without him and I'll continue to be that way.

"Whooped 'dat ass. Wea' my hundo?", Dre held his hand out to AJ as he pulled a wad of cash from his pocket, peeling off one crisp hundred.

"Chump change.", AJ mumbled, kicking his feet up on the small coffee table that sat in front of us all.

"Baby, can we get matching tattoos?", India asked Dre, rubbing her hand in circles over his exposed chest as he sat back, slouched into the couch. My heart ached at the sight of them back together and it hurt from knowing that he would so easily bounce back with her. I could sit here and question if everything he told me was true, but I'd rather not stress my mind, especially with the love of my life growing inside of me.

"Nah. I don't want no mo'.", he mumbled, pulling his phone from the pockets of his dress pants, unlocking it with his thumb print.

"Aye bruh, come wimme' to go get Ju.", Choppy asked AJ, causing them both to rise from the couch, heading for the door. I settled deeper into the couch, now with all the extra space, crossing my legs neatly in front of me. "You gon' be good?", Choppy gave me a sympathetic look as his gaze went from India and Dre, back to me.

"As good as I can be.", I shrugged, giving him a small smile. He nodded his head in understanding before leaving shorty after with AJ on his trail.

"Get your fat ass up and go with them.", India's voice followed the closing of the door, causing me to slowly rise from the couch. I made my way to their area as Dre intently watched my every move. Cocking my hand back, I back slapped the shit out that hoe, leaving her lip dripping with blood. I knew it burst on impact which made me give her a very tense look after she made eye contact with me.

"Aye G, calm yo' ass down.", Dre rose, slowly pushing India off of him as he stood between her and I. I could care less about anything he has to say, considering that he's the reason we're here in the first place. His dumb ass decisions put us in this predicament.

"Don't tell me to calm down, tell that hoe to stop opening her fucking mouth. She's said some shit to me one too many fucking times and I'm tired of it, and if you're going to take her side, you and that bitch can kiss my ass.", I said, walking up to his face.

"Man, you betta' back yo' lil' ass up?", he clenched his jaw at me, getting closer to where we were now face to face.

"Or what Dre? You ain't going to do nothing. You're not going to bust shit!", I yelled, keeping my hands clenched to my clutch. I had something for him if he wanted to jump crazy on me over this wack ass bitch.

"Sincere, don't test me ma. Don't make me put a bullet in yo' fuckin' skull!", he yelled, pulling his gun out, placing it to my head.

Following his gun was mine just as quick, placed to the side of his temple, as we both stood in the same position with our heads tilted sideways. I couldn't believe he'd actually pull a gun on me in front of this weak ass, want to be me ass bitch. A single tear fell from my eye as my heart felt like it was breaking once again. This shit can't continue.

"You gonna' pull a fucking gun on me Dre? After all the shit I put up with from you? You gonna' pull a fucking gun on me!? How could you?", I yelled as my lips started to tremble and my face turned red. He remained silent, staring at me with no emotions evident on his face.

"You couldn't stand behind yo' fuckin' word. You wasn't bein' loyal to me, you wasn't keepin' 'dat shit a G. Everything you prolly' told me was a fuckin' lie!", he yelled in my face, as his also finally began to turn red.

"Don't you ever put your mouth up again to tell me that I wasn't being fucking loyal. After all the bullshit we've been through, I've done nothing but stand by you. Out of all the dumb ass decisions you make, I've did nothing but be honest to you and keep that shit a whole fucking stack. How dare you sit and try to fucking tell me that I wasn't doing right by you!? Dre! I'm right here, right fucking now, caring your child out of the love of my heart because I love you! Meanwhile, you have a whole other bitch on the back burner, pregnant because she want a couple fucking dollars!", I yelled. "She with you because you popping, I love you because you're you! Then when shit hit the fucking fan, you want to run like a fucking bitch! Like the shit you didn't say wasn't going to fucking hurt me! I may be a lot of fucking things, but don't you dare sit here and accuse me of being disloyal or dishonest. Don't you fucking dare!"

I felt the tears cascading down my face like a river as his eyes also weld. He blinked a few times to hold them back, but I know for a fact that he feeling the shit I'm telling him. We were standing here with a gun to one another's head and somehow, I still manage to have an unshakable love for him. This shit was toxic, like a drug, but hell, I'm a sucker for love. It's some shit I never really had.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

464K 17.4K 50
π™Όπš’ πš πš˜πš›πš”πšœ #𝟷 // β₯ Have you ever did something you so deeply regret but can't take it back? Well that's what Jaiden did. After making a bet on...
778K 18.2K 32
"I remember his face, his eyes that begged for forgiveness, his body as it shook with anger and emotion. I remember how my world fell apart right bef...
881K 26.9K 27
988 20 21
About love, life and just wanting the perfect family but he realises he just can't have it all. Cheating, lies and feeling's getting broke is just so...