WWE One-Shots | OPEN

By FanficAngels

CURRENTLY TAKING REQUESTS!! I write about pretty much anything, so stop in and let me know what you'd like to... More

Request Page
One Shot Tracker
Like a Storm - Dean Ambrose
I Don't Like Being Avoided~Jeff Hardy
My Return~Roman Reigns
Beg~Aj Styles
Just one Kiss - Finn Balor
Care for me- Charlotte-Eric
My Champion ~ Drew Galloway
A Moment Like This~Seth Rollins
Christmas Surprise~Seth Rollins
told you I don't like being avoided - Jeff Hardy
His Rivals' Little Sister ~ Shawn Michaels
The Loser Takes it All~Dean Ambrose
First Time - Seth Rollins
I'll punish you -Aj Styles
Care For Me 3~Charlotte
will we meet again - Cm punk
Nervous-Seth Rollins
You Can Tell Me~Dwayne Johnson
The trick - Sasha Banks
You're Having My Baby~AJ Styles
Happy Birthday ~Randy Orton
Treat You Better- Roman Reigns
Suspicious mind 2 - Finn Balor
Day 1 ~Jey Uso
Barely Breathing~Seth Rollins
Friend Zone - Seth Freakin' Rollins
My Darkest Day - Sami Zayn
My Greatest Sin - Dean Ambrose
Can't You See - Jon Moxley
Slip Away - John Shaw (12 Rounds)
Say You Won't Let Go - Cody Rhodes
In Too Deep - Jey Uso
Need Someone - Roman Reigns
Friend Zone [2] - Seth Rollins
By Your Side - Seth Rollins
She's Everything - AJ Styles
My Champion - Shinsuke Nakamura
All I Want - Dean Ambrose
All I Want [2] - Dean Ambrose
All I Want [3] - Dean Ambrose
The Choice - Dean Ambrose
You Could Love Me - Seth Rollins
Nobody Else But Me - Chris Jericho
Saving Moxley - Jon Moxley
To The Moon - Seth Rollins
Perfect - Jimmy Uso
Opening Again!
Help - Brock Lesnar

Unconditionally - Mike Rome

571 28 2
By FanficAngels

For BankOnIt_

Song; God, Your Mama and Me by Florida Georgia Line

:: :: :: ::

We sat in catering talking about nothing in particular, the subject seemed to have changed faster than I could keep up with. "No but seriously, you need to catch up on it. I will not have joy in my life until it returns in the fall!" Bayley squealed to Nia, I couldn't even remember which show they were talking about but I laughed lightly at her excitement.

"I will, I will, we travel so much I don't even know how you do it." Nia chuckled before turning to me. "What's new with you, Maddie?"

I shrugged absent-mindedly, a heat spreading across my chest as the other women's heads snapped in my direction. I have never been a fan of being the center of attention, unlike most women I knew. "Nothing." I pushed out a stiff smile, I wasn't exactly a fan of TV and I spent most of my time on the road, what little free time I had was consumed by training.

"What about that crush of yours? Still haven't made a move?" Alexa asked, one eyebrow almost colliding with her hairline as it rose.

The heat crept up my neck, determined to darken my cheeks as my head shook. How could I forget about all the time I spent swooning after him backstage? "When are you gonna tell us who he is?" Nia asked.

"Never. It's a silly little crush, it'll go away." My cheeks still burned from the heat, my hands flew up to my face trying to hide it. If I could change anything about myself, it would probably be how easily I blushed.

"Oh come on, we can totally set you up with him. All you have to do is give us a name..." Bayley trailed off, I peeked through my fingers and saw her grinning face. My head shook again, my curly brown hair swaying against my shoulders. "Well then I'll just have to guess, won't I?" Her dark eyes scanned the crowded room and so did mine, praying he wasn't around anymore. "Is it Finn?" She asked matter-of-factly, so sure of herself.

My eyes rolled as I shook my head again, "Can we not play this game? We are adults after all." I protested, a deep frown sitting on my face.

"Speak for yourself," Alexa pouted, her clear blue eyes examining the rest of the room. "What about...Dash?"

"You're never going to guess him." I said dryly, trying to force myself not to look in his direction.

"That means he's not a superstar!" Nia exclaimed, a proud smirk spreading across her face as my cheeks darkened just a little bit. "That narrows the list down quite a bit. "Is it Tom?" They were getting closer and I wasn't sure what to do.

"Is what Tom?" I heard suddenly, my heart jolted against my chest, all eyes snapping to the man who stood at the end of the table, a white foam cup in his hand and a bright smile on his face. Mike Rome, fuck. Was the first thought that crossed my mind, I turned away quickly needing to avoid my stupid tell so they didn't know he was the man I had been obsessing over.

"It's not important." I uttered quickly, glaring at Nia. My heart started to pound in my ears when I heard the chair beside me get pulled out from under the table.

I could feel his body heat against my bare arm, goosebumps spreading across my skin and I hoped no one noticed. His cologne the only thing I could smell, be still my heart. "Oh come on ladies, you can share anything with me." His voice was like silver, in crowded room his was always the one that caught my attention first. His hands clasped mine and Nia's as he tried to persuade us to let him in on the big secret, my big secret.    

"Just talking about crushes." Alexa smiled.

"Oh really?" His brow arched and I couldn't fight it anymore, shades of pink seared my cheeks. My skin tingling with his touch. The other women's eyebrows shot up as they nudged each other realizing what this meant. 

"You know," Nia started and my eyes pleaded with hers, needing her to keep her mouth shut! "You two would actually make a really cute couple." She said innocently her free hand pointing at Mike and me. Within less than half a second my face was burning more than it ever had before and I knew I was red as a tomato when he turned to look at me. 

My head dropped down to the table, hiding in the crease of my elbow, wanting to wake up from this nightmare. "I think you're right." I finally heard with a small chuckle from him, my heart jumped into my throat.

"We should go, we've got a match coming up." Bayley said quickly, chairs screeched against the ground as they got up and left without even a goodbye.

I didn't want to, every fiber in me said to just hide until he felt so uncomfortable that he walked away but slowly my head lifted until my chin was resting on my forearm and I could see him smiling at me. "You're a adorable, do you know that?" My head shook just slightly as a coy smile tried to pull at my lips, Mike Rome thought I was adorable, that alone would let me die as the happiest person to ever live.

"Stop..." I mumbled, my cheeks starting to hurt from smiling so hard.

"We should go out sometime, are you free Friday?" I nodded way faster than I should have and he chuckled. "Good."

:: :: ::  

(3 days after the date)

I walked through the halls with Renee, "I'm so glad you're doing RAW too now, I've missed you!" I squealed, linking our arms together.

She laughed, "You definitely seem more cheerful than I remember, what's new?"

I shrugged nonchalantly, a smile tugging at my lips. "Oh I don't know, I'm dating someone and he just makes me giddy."

Her arm tightened around mine, "Awesome, you finally told Mike!"

I stopped suddenly, causing her to stop too. "How did you know?" I said a little too loudly, she chuckled just slightly.

"Dean. He is the most oblivious man I've ever met but man can he pick up on sexual tension in a room." I blushed just slightly, "I'm happy for you, Maddie. You deserve to finally have someone. I gotta go, promo coming up. Text me later though." I nodded as she hugged me and skipped away in a hurry.

I headed toward catering to find someone else to make tonight go faster, it was never fun showing up when you didn't even have a match but it was required so I suck it up. I spot Mike up ahead talking to TJ, I sprinted forward and jumped on his back, my arms wrapping around his neck and legs tightening at his waist. "Hey!" I beamed, I had never felt so comfortable around someone as quickly as I did with Mike. He made being me easy.

"Hey, my little spider monkey." He chuckled, his arms folding under my knees so I had better support. "Talk later?" He asked TJ, he nodded and walked away. "I've been meaning to talk to you." He said a little nervously.

"What about?" I asked in a hushed tone, worried he was going to end things before they even really got to start. He bent at the knees and I climbed down and stood in front of him, he gave a weak smile in return.

"I don't know how exactly to do this without it sounding very high school-ish, but can we be exclusive? I want to introduce you as my girlfriend but I don't want to just freak you out and do it, ya know?"

My head tilted just slightly from confusion, he looked so worried. "I thought we already were..." 

His smile widened and this time he blushed, "Perfect, then just forget I said anything okay?" My arms linked around his neck as I stood up on the tips of my toes. My lips pressed against his soft lips for just a minute before I pulled back and nodded. 

:: :: :: :: 

Sorry for the wait! 

I hope you enjoyed it :) 

Not edited.

I threw in the part with Renee

just to make it a little longer PLUS

I never miss an opportunity to mention

my heart; Dean Ambrose <3 lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.7K 2.2K 55
Highest Rankings #1 Paige -Saige -Amblynch -Charreigns -PCB -Fandango -Alexa Bliss -Brie Bella -Tyler Breeze #4 Becky Lynch #4 Script #5 Nia Jax -Aj...
31.5K 347 43
I decided to write a book full of imagines and preferences from tumblr. If you're like me and just want them all in one book, then this book is for y...
208K 4.6K 86
Love has NO Color •Vote, Comment, Add to Library, and Follow if you enjoy them •This Book is CLOSED for Request but My second book is OPEN
259K 3K 62
I'm doing this because I can seem to keep a Harem story going! Enjoy!