Imprints ◦ Jacob Black [1]

By -everythintrash

↬ You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see but you cannot close your heart to the things... More

Before Reading
Imprints ❀ Jacob Black [1]
Deciding
First Time We Met
Getting It Together
Who Is It
Nothing But Reunions
Reunited
Complications
Let's Begin
The Date
" You've Got Fire I Like Fire "
The Cullens
The Start of Something New
Meeting Emily
Movies
Can't Blame Us Girls For Trying
Surprise After Surprise
Expect The Unexpected
Chaos
Borderline Happy Then Borderline Sad
Lose Your Mind
Turning Tables
Turn Of Events
Tracking
It's time
Jealousy Gets The Best Of Us
Unleash The Yvrídio
Characters + Face Claim
A Loss Of A Loved One
The Funeral
" There's No Hope "
School's Stressful
" You've got to be kidding me "
Newbie
A Glimpse Of Dani
Athena
The Past
Mr. Sparkles Is Back And So Is The Past
Only The Beginning
Part 2
" Something Bad Is Coming "
Decisions Decisions
Disaster After Disaster
Pity Party
Training
Second Chances
Survival 1O1
All Is Fare In Love And War
May We Meet Again
Epilogue
Second Book

The Four Musketeers Reunite

10.3K 304 45
By -everythintrash

Chapter 12

Samantha's eyes spluttered open. Her eyes took in her surroundings as she realized that she wasn't in her room. She was in her living room, sleeping on one of the couches. She glanced at the velvet blanket that had kept her warm while she was asleep. She wondered who brought her back home. The last thing she remembered was that she was with Victoria and Caleb.

Wanting to get off the couch, she began to lift herself up only to have her clench her head as well as grab her side as it started hurt. Wondering what was wrong with her side, she lifted up her shirt and found a bandage placed on her right side.

What happened with Caleb, Victoria and I last night? She asked herself.

"Easy now. You were hurt badly when Derek brought you," said Dylan who had handed Samantha a glass of water as well as some Advil for her headache.

"What happened to me? Why do I have this thing in my side?" She asked him curiously.

"From what Derek told me. While he was patrolling he heard some noises so he went to go check them out only to find you fighting with a bloodsucker," he explained.

"Was I only fighting one o-?" She questioned, wondering if it was both Caleb and Victoria or one of them left while she fought the other.

"Derek said it was just one. A guy."

That little bitch left, Sia growled, referring to Victoria.

"He told me that you took a pretty big hit because apparently you sensed that he was there but nonetheless he said you kicked ass," Dylan told her which brought a small smile on her face on his last comment.

"You should probably take a shower. You smell like leech," he scrunched his face up making her roll her eyes at him.

***

The three musketeers which included Embry, Quil and Jacob who were all were in Jacob's garage just discussing about random things as well as drinking their soda that Embry had brought them from the gas station.

"It's not the same anymore," Quil muttered which caused Jacob and Embry to look over at him.

"What do you mean?" Embry asked him.

"It's not the same without Sammy," He responded then looked down at the ground.

"I know bud, I miss her to," Embry patted his shoulder and gave him a sympathetic look.

"Jake," Quil called out which made him look away from his phone.

"Yeah?" He asks him hoping that it wasn't about Samantha.

"You haven't said a word since I mentioned Sammy. Since you knew her more than any of us I would of thought you'd say something," he said making him sigh.

"I can't believe Charlie still puts up missing signs of her," Embry blurted out causing Jacob to sigh in relief.

When Billy had broken the news to Charlie's about Samantha's disappearance as well as her parents passing, he didn't really take the news so well. They all didn't blame him, he was going through a rough time with his divorce and all. I guess you can add that to his list of stressful things.

"I say Megan Fox has the nicest boobs," Quil said, changing the subject, taking another sip from his soda.

Embry shook his head,"You're crazy. Cheyenne Houston from our school has the nicest boobs."

"No, I have the nicest boobs."

Jacob tried his best to not laugh but it was impossible as he saw his best friends looks. His eyes glanced at where Samantha was standing at. She noticed him looking at her which caused her to sent him a wink. "Well is anyone going to give me a hug? I mean I know I look different from the last time you've seen me but I'm still the same old loving Uley you all love."

Both Embry and Quil's eyes widened when they heard the world Uley escape her lips. The two immediately got up from their chairs and ran to where she was at. Once the two had go to where she was at, they both started to argue in who gets to hug her first. Rolling her eyes, she pulled them both in a hug. One arm was wrapped around Embry's while the other was on Quil's. Finally, after one last individual hug, the three had let go of one another and stood by each other as they glanced at Jacob who looked to be all alone with his soda and motorcycle.

"Don't I feel loved," Jacob said as he took a sip of his soda. Seeing Samantha walk up to him, he got up from his chair and pulled her in one of his tight but loving hugs.

"I saved the best for last," she whispered in his ear which caused shivers to run down his spine. She added on,"But don't tell then that."

"Jesus puberty really did hit you like a bitch," Quil blurted out as he glanced at her body.

Samantha had pulled herself out his Jacob's hug but still stood by his side which made him wrap an arm around her shoulder. Not liking the way Embry and Quil were staring at Samantha, Jacob kissed the top of her head causing gasps to escape both Quil and Embry.

Ignoring their gasps, she grabbed Jacob's soda bottle and rank what was left of it which wasn't a lot. "What were you guys doing before I walked in?" She glanced at Jacob's motorcycle that was in front of her and started to inspect on what was wrong with it or what piece was missing from it.

"Well Jacob was working on his motorcycle while he were talking about some stuff," Quil spoke.

"They were talking about you," Jacob whispered in her ear.

"What's wrong with your bike?" She asks, changing the subject.

"That's the thing I don't know," he threw his hands in the air and pulled a seat up and sat down.

"Have you checked the oil?" She asks bluntly as she got up to check it herself. Before he could say anything, Samantha turned the ignition on and carefully heard the motor. "It needs an oil change."

"What would I do without you?" Jacob asks as he wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

"Probably die from boredom."

Ignoring the two, both Quil and Embry started to wrestle each other causing Samantha and Jacob to turn their heads and look at their direction.

"Ten bucks Quil wins," Jacob held his hand out for Samantha to shake.

She snickered and shook his hand,"Ten on Embry."

***

His hand came in contact with the hard wooden table causing everyone in the room to be silent. One of three leaders placed a hand on the man's shoulders as if he was saying to calm himself. The man, who had slammed his hand on the table, had began to take deep breaths hoping that he won't lose his temper again or lash out on one of his brothers.

Before anyone could say anything, the door flew open revealing two body guards as well as the man's second tracker. "Welcome back," the man greeted while pulling him into a hug.

"What do you want?" One of the man's brothers asked, already irritated of the teenagers presence.

The young teenager rolled his eyes at him then looked at his leader,"I found her." His leaders eyes had widened in shock but then soon turned into a sinister look. The teenager added on,"I will need some time though sir."

In a matter of seconds, one of his leaders brothers held him up against the wall, his hand on his neck. "Some time for what? For you to get in her pants?"

Managing to snicker, the teenager spoke,"Well that would be nice but no. Will you please release me. I need to speak properly and with your hand in my neck isn't really helping."

The leader signaled his brother to release the boy."Sir I need some time because she doesn't fully trust me yet."

"That can take awhile boy," the man hissed then slammed his hand on the table again.

"Maybe. While I try to earn her trust, it will give you enough time to prepare," the boy said.

"Enough time for what?" He asked as he turned around to look at him.

"Enough time for you to prepare the warriors."

***

Kinda like this chapter. Kinda don't like it. I don't know why but when I write in the mornings, which is what I'm doing right now, I always write good or decent for some odd reason. Well anyways, who do you guys think is involved in the last conversion? Also have any of you watch the new Star Wars movie ?! Another also, Christmas Eve is tomorrow and Christmas Day is in two days !! xx

Vote | Comment | Follow
-EVERYTHINTRASH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 1.7K 11
in which amaya cullen will do anything to protect her family. even if it means threatening the new girl who can't seem to mind her fucking business ...
1.3M 36.5K 25
❝My people are different, hidden. I have even become a master at staying secret. It's really a miracle that you were able to find me.❞ ❝I'm still t...
9.5K 297 25
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘚𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯, 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺. 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘚𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳�...
12K 354 14
IN WHICH - Sabine Cullen knows that Jasper Hale is her soulmate, but flat out refuses to tell him. @-toodeviant / 2023