Mr. Shallow || K. Taehyung

By lazilazuli

Kim Taehyung, an unhappy university student, hasn't been in the mood to mess around with any girls lately, bu... More

「Chapter 1」
「Chapter 2」
「Chapter 3」
「Chapter 4」
「Chapter 5」
「Chapter 6」
「 Chapter 7」
「Chapter 8」
「Chapter 9」
「Chapter 10」
「Chapter 11」
「Chapter 12」
「Chapter 13」
「Chapter 14」
「Chapter 15」
「Chapter 16」
「Chapter 17」
「Chapter 18」
「Chapter 19」
「Chapter 20」
「Chapter 21」
「Chapter 22」
「Chapter 23」
「Chapter 24」
「Chapter 25」
「Chapter 26」
「Chapter 27」
「Chapter 28」
「Chapter 29」
「Chapter 30」
「Chapter 31」
「Chapter 32」
「Chapter 33」
「Chapter 34」
「Chapter 35」
「Chapter 36」
「Chapter 37」
「Chapter 38」
「Chapter 39」
「Chapter 40」
「Chapter 41」
「Chapter 42」
「Chapter 43」
「Chapter 44」
「Chapter 45」
「Chapter 46」
「Chapter 47」
「Chapter 48」
「Chapter 49」
「Chapter 50」
「Chapter 51 」
「Chapter 52」
「Chapter 53」
「Chapter 54」
「Chapter 55」
「Chapter 56」
「Chapter 57」
「Chapter 58」
「Chapter 59」
「Chapter 60」
「Chapter 61」
「Chapter 62」
「Chapter 63」
「Chapter 64」
「Chapter 66」
「Chapter 67」
「Chapter 68」
「Chapter 69」
「Chapter 70」
「Chapter 71」
「Chapter 72」
「Chapter 73」
「Chapter 74」
「Chapter 75」
「Chapter 76」
「Chapter 77」
「Chapter 78」
「Chapter 79」
「Chapter 80」
「Chapter 81」
「Chapter 82」
「Chapter 83」
「Chapter 84」
「Chapter 85」
「Chapter 86」
「Chapter 87」
「Chapter 88」
「Chapter 89」
「Chapter 90」
「Chapter 91」
「Chapter 92」
「Chapter 93」
「Chapter 94」
「Chapter 95」
「Chapter 96」
「Chapter 97」
「Chapter 98」
「Chapter 99」
「Chapter 100」
「Chapter 101」
「Chapter 102」
「Chapter 103」
「Chapter 104」
「Chapter 105」
「Chapter 106」
「Chapter 107」

「Chapter 65」

358 11 4
By lazilazuli

Just when the two of you running across a crosswalk, there was a cab that stopped right before, waiting for the signal for it to go. Residing in that cab, was a person in particular; that person being Nam Kyunghee. With the cab's headlights shining brightly on them, she could clearly see who they were.

"What the hell...?" She watched as the youths ran across the road, holding hands firmly. "Taehyung...? And Jiyeong?" There was shock in her eyes to match her weakly kept together jaw. But those feelings were soon replaced with anger when she thought about her cousin. 'Park Minji, you're fucked.'

"Wow, it's actually decent in here," you said, scanning his home from top to bottom. You slipped off your sneakers and hung up your coat while continuing to take in everything at once.

"Aren't you a little too surprised? I'm getting hurt."

You chuckled, "sorry. Ah, wait a minute, you said the same thing to me when you first came to my house!"

"Did I?" he looked off. "The bathroom's over there," he pointed towards a door on the other side of the room. "I'll leave you a change of clothes," he started walking away, "so go and take a shower first so you won't catch a cold."

"What about you?"

"I'll just wait until your finished," he shrugged his shoulders. "No big deal."

"Okay, I won't be too long then."

"Take as long as you need. In the meantime, I'll make us something to eat. You're probably getting hungry again, right?"

"Yeah, a little."

"Alright, off you go." Taehyung shooed you away and turned his back on you to go to his bedroom first. After retrieving some clothes, he walked back and over to the bathroom. "Hey," he knocked on the door a couple of times, "I've got clothes and a towel for you."

"Wait a second," you call back out.

When the shower curtains slide back and forth, he waited a couple seconds before intruding in on your shower. "They're on the sink. Oh and there's some shampoo in there, too. You see it?"

"Yes, thank you."

"Alright, I'm going now." And with that, Taehyung left you to your shower. As the door closed, he huffed big and hung his head. "It's been a while since I've had a girl come over here, and that girl is not even here to be fucked. You're a good guy, Kim Taehyung. You're a good guy." The young male, then went back to his bedroom and changed out of his drenched clothes and only wrapped a blanket around himself for the time being.

After about 20 minutes or so, you exited the bathroom with steam rushing past you before losing the door. A big ol' grin was what you wore along with his comfy clothes. "You've got the best shower in the world, y'know that?" Just then, your nostrils started to do the waltz with the heavenly scent of ramen noodles. "It smells so good~" you whined, as you closed in on the pot.

When you stood up alongside him, Taehyung was unable to say anything at all. He was too fixated on the little monstrosity he had created. "You're wearing the boxers underneath, right?"

"Mm," you blushed slightly. "I guess the shirt is so big that you can't see them, right? You really like baggy clothes, don't you, sunbae?"

"Ha..." Taehyung forced out a laugh in front of you. 'I need to be careful around her.' He then dropped his blanket on the floor. "The ramen is ready, but don't you dare start without me, okay? I'll be out in a flash!" He ran into the bathroom, while you took up two bowls. Once you finished putting them out, it was on the table they went.

Looking around the room, you didn't see a lot that you could work with. "Show Me The Money 6" was playing on the t.v, but you didn't have much interest for that. Then, you looked to the part of the floor where the dropped blanket laid. 'I need to find something to do so that I won't be tempted to eat.' You walked over, picked it up and folded it neatly before resting it down on the couch. But not long after, you found yourself blushing at your own actions. 'What am I doing acting like I'm a housewife or something?'

You took a look around your settings once more. 'He's brought tons of girls over to this house. I hope he doesn't have those same kinds of intentions tonight.'

"You're not eating without me, are you?"

When you glanced over, Taehyung was now walking out of the shower. Water droplets were flying off of his hair as he diligently towel-dried his hair. On accident, your eyes wandered down to his stomach, then to his v-line. The only thing that kept this guy from being fully naked was the towel that was wrapped around his waist. 'My eyes!' You quickly turned around before he caught you staring.

"Look at you, looking all suspicious."

"I haven't eaten without you, I swear."

"Why haven't you dried your hair?"

"Huh?" you took a glance down at your long locks in surprise. He was right. You were so busy acting like a little housewife that you completely forgot about your hair.

"Do you usually use a blow dryer?"

"No," you shook your head, "it doesn't matter to me..."

"If that's the case, then wait here some more. After I finish getting dressed, I'll come dry your hair for you."

"You don't need to do that."

"I'm going to dry it anyhow," he said before he disappearing into his room.

Once he was back out, Taehyung sat you down on the couch and put a fresh towel on your head. He started rubbing your hair out as if his life depended on it. The way he would violently switch around to spots just left you in utter giggles.

"What's so funny?" he paused to look down at you.

All it took was one glimpse of eyes contact before your heart was up and pounding against your rib cage. "Nothing," you pursed your lips and looked forward. Being close like this, you could only get endless wafts of his scent whenever he shifted. All it did was make your condition worse.

"Are you being shy now? Why?"

"I'm not being shy..." you shook your head. There was silence for a while. You were wondering why, but as soon as you looked up, you found out why. This guy was closing in on you with puckered lips. But he didn't get very far, of course. One clap to either side of his cheeks snapped his eyes wide open. "Th--This is not the time to get distracted," you said. With your palms still glued to his cheeks, you pushed his head back up.

"You're one tough cookie, y'know. Stubborn when you wanna be, but it's okay," he leaned back over to press his lips against your forehead. "I like the chase." Good thing he didn't notice the red color left behind on your cheeks and ears.

Not only were you finally dry, but your hair was as well. And so, it was time to dig into that delicious ramen. It was just a bit cool since you didn't get to it right away, but thankfully it was still good. You and Taehyung sat side by side, but even like that, nothing was said. You both were too busy enjoying dinner.

"Are you thirsty?" he asked.

"Oh, yes."

Taehyung shifted his body from the table. "What do you want?"

"Anything is fine," you said, taking in another mouthful. A few seconds later, Taehyung came back to the table with two cans in his hand. He placed yours down in front of you before taking his seat again.

"Oh, I've never seen this before." As soon as it landed on the table, it was in hands again. You snapped open the tab and put it to your mouth for a taste. "It's good! What is this, exactly?" You smiled as you took yet another gulp of the beverage.

"It's root beer."

From the moment you heard 'beer', it was all over. You slammed the can on the table, got up, and rushed to the kitchen to go and spit it out. "Taehyung sunbae, you idiot! I thought I told you that I can't drink anything alcoholic!" You took a piece of paper towel and wiped the corners of your mouth. "I'm so screwed..."

"News flash, dummy, you can't get drunk off root beer. It's just soda."

You turned back to him slowly and awkwardly. "...'Soda'?" After throwing away the paper towel, you went back to the table and picked up the can to observe it.

"Yes, soda. Do you really think I'd give you something you can't drink?" He rolled his eyes as he turned away from you. "I'm hurt."

Seeing him like this, you felt bad. "I'm sorry."

"Whatever."

Yeah, he was really upset. "Sunbae," you sat back down beside him. "I know you'd never do that to me, I'm sorry." You lightly shook his shoulder to try getting him to look your way again. "I know you're not a bad guy."

"What did I say about calling me sunbae, huh?" he finally looked back. "I let you slide for a couple times, but not anymore. Go ahead and say my name."

"But sun--"

"Tae. Hyung," his correction put a pout in your lips. "I'm waiting."

You huffed and rolled your eyes. "Taehyung."

"Again."

"Taehyung..."

"Again."

You sighed, "Taehyung."

"Keep going."

You crossed your arms. "How many times do I have to say it?"

"As many times as it takes until you're get used to it."

With an annoyed huff, you continued on. "Taehyung, Taehyung, Taehyung, Tae--" You stopped when you saw how close he was getting. "What're you doing?"

His forehead rested against yours. "I didn't tell you to stop, yet."

So you kept on, despite the harsh way your heart banged against your rib cage. "Taehyung," In came the first smooch. "Taehyung," then the next. "Taehyung," then another to flutter your eyes down shut. "Taehyung," you reached up to hold the sides of his face. Was it really okay to get so wasted on such a feeling? You took a peek at him and his deep dark eyes only pulled you in more, waiting for you lose yourself. "Taehyung," you closed them. Whenever you called, he answered. "Taehyung," And whenever he answered, your tipsiness worsened. The cup of your heart continued filling up with nothing but the huge doses of his love, so much so until it was spilling over.

"Taehyung," you sighed into the next kiss.

"Looks at how good I'm spoiling you," he whispered. "You think you've got the hang of it now?" But the only answer to that was a stolen kiss.

"Mm." You wrapped your arms around his neck and laid your head down on his shoulder. It hurt to breathe, but you actually enjoyed it, being suffocated by love.

Since the ramen had gotten cold, Taehyung just pulled out something for you two to snack on before bed. When it was time for lights out, he decided to sleep out on the couch with you and brought a big warm blanket to cover the both of you. He had his arm wrapped around your shoulder, while he rested his elbow on the arm of the couch.

His presence was all you could think about for the first 5 minutes of watching the drama "Hobgoblin". It was something you suggested with the thought of you two getting into it together. But you guessed it wasn't too much his cup of tea. After 30 minutes, the guy was snoring himself away in dreamland.

"Sunbae?" you tried shaking him lightly, but of course he wouldn't wake up with that. "Taehyung?" You tried calling for him a bit louder, but still nothing. Suddenly, his mouth opened wider with a louder snore accompanied. It was until then that you were unable to hold in your laughter. Your actions proved that he was totally out for the rest of the night.

"Taehyung~" he called in his sleep.

"You must really like hearing me call for you, huh?" The big grin on his face was enough of an answer.

"I wish you could see how goofy you look right now." you smiled ever so sweetly and snuggled up against him some more.

A/N: And that'll be the last chapter of "Deal" folks! Next chapter will be the start of a new arc. More drama to be dealt with as well~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

506 30 18
He doesn't believe in love, he only believes in lust. But what if she wants love? Choi Sara is a girl like others who dreams of succeeding in the fu...
17.8K 795 11
"Hoseok: Truth or Dare Namjoon? Namjoon: What the hell, dare me! Hoseok: I dare you to tongue kiss your crush, if they're here. If not then I dare yo...
378K 20.6K 41
" You know, people say that there's one world, but when I look into your eyes, I see two. " •••••• Jeon Jungk...
2.5M 141K 37
«Kim Taehyung helps your boyfriend cheat» au «"You shouldn't be with him!" Taehyung says, chest heaving from screams. "Then who should I be with?" Y...