Zodiac ships (Requests Closed)

By Capricorn__Girl

Anything u request I will write. More

Request Page DO NOT SKIP
Highschool Scorpio x Taurus
Zodiac Challenge
College Pisces X Scorpio
Spin The Bottle Scorpio X Capricorn
85 truths
Highschool Scorpio X Capricorn
Masquerade Party Libra X Leo
Romeo and Romeo Sagittarius X Scorpio
In Between the Shelves Pisces X Virgo
She's Mine Cancer X Aquarius X Leo
Tag
Cancer X Pisces X Capricorn X Scorpio
Seven Minutes In Heaven Cancer X Scorpio
Leo X Aries X Gemini
Aries X Aquarius X Scorpio
Dirty Glares Cancer X Capricorn
You Know Why Scorpio X Aquarius
Sagittarius X Aquarius X Capricorn
Water Lillies Gemini X Cancer
It's Cute Aries X Pisces
Anywhere But Here Sagittarius X Libra
Head over Hightops Sagittarius X Aries
Eyebrows Aquarius X Virgo
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
The Melody Aries X Scorpio
Face reveal
Yes You Did Pisces X Scorpio
Repeat Pisces X Capricorn
Doritos Capricorn X Aries
Wish Gemini X Sagittarius
Tagged!
A/n
Sagittarius X Scorpio I Hate You, I Love You
Gemini X Scorpio Time
Stoooopppp
Libra X Aries Hey Bitch. I like You.
Virgo X Scorpio Reward
Libra X Gemini Including Love
Scorpio X Virgo Messy Ass
Leo X Scorpio Spin!
Leo X Cancer X Capricorn
Gemini X Aries 7 Minutes In Heaven
I Know.....
A Pleasure Doing Businesses With You Libra X Capricorn
Libra X Scorpio F is for Friends
Important
Thank you!
Tagged!
Q&A?
Sagittarius X Scorpio I Guess I Do
Cancer X Aries That's My Girl!
Gemini X Libra My Puppy
Tagged!
Capricorn X Aries As Good a Time as Any
Updated face reveal

Body Switch. Cancer x Leo

6.6K 55 53
By Capricorn__Girl

Okay. So before we get started, my internet was being crappy, so if the person who commented about this requested genders I didn't get it. Also thank you for being the first one to comment a request. ^-^ thx!

Cancer(f) Leo(m)

Cancer p.o.v.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I punched my alarm off as I woke up. It was more annoying than my usual alarm ring, but I guess I must have changed it. I pulled back the covers and slowly got out of bed, doing a stretch before I walked to the bathroom and checked my reflection.

"Aaaaaah!" I screamed.

"Honey?" Asked someone down stairs.

"Yeah?"

"Are you alright."

"Umm, yeah. I'm fine."

"Alright."

It went quite and I just stood on the cool tile floors staring at my reflection.

It was me. I mean, I felt like myself. But as I stared at my reflection for another ten minutes, I soon began to realize that what was happening was real.

I ran my fingers through my short, brown hair. My usual long, blonde curls were gone. I stared at my eyes. They were a dark brown, unlike my usual bright blue ones. I stared at my physique. I wasn't wearing a shirt and I was standing in my underpants. Well not exactly my underpants. I had a six pack and a great tan.

I was scared. I didn't know who I was or wear I was. I wanted to be back home in my bed and sleeping, not even caring about school. I started crying. I didn't care if anyone heard me. I didn't care if they came and got me.

"Honey?" Just my luck someone is coming to get me.

The person opened the door and came in. She had long, curly, pure blonde hair, and forest green eyes. She was wearing a jogging outfit and had a worried look on her face.

"Leo, are you alright." Oh that's who I was. Leo. Great.

"Uhh, yeah I'm fine."

"Okay. Because you've been up here for an hour and I was worried."

"Yeah."

"Okay well, I cooked breakfast if you're hungry."

"Okay I'll be down in a sec."

"Okay see you then."

"Bye."

"Bye."

Leo p.o.v

I woke up to an alarm that sounded like a bird chirping. It wasn't what I was used to so I was a little worried I had been kid napped. I got up and went downstairs.

"Good morning honey."

"Good morning?" I said to a strange woman I had never seen before. She had light brown hair and blue eyes. She was wearing a floral dress.

"Are you alright?" She asked.

"Yeah I'm fine." I sat down at the table just as a man walked into the house. He had jet black hair, and dark brown eyes. He wore a biker outfit and was carrying a motorcycle helmet.

The woman handed me a plate. On it was bacon eggs and toast. I happily munched on it seeing as I was starving.

"You better get ready for school." She said again.

"Pisces, give her a break. She doesn't have to be there for two hours."

Wait. Pisces is the name of Cancer's mom. Which means the guy must be Scorpio, Cancer's dad. This is one crazy dream.

"Scorpio, you know how long it takes her to put on her makeup."

Makeup?

I ran frantically around the house trying to find a bathroom. I finally found one and bolted through the door closing it and locking it behind me. I stared in the mirror. I did not look like me at all. I had curly, blonde hair, and bright blue eyes. And the worst of all was I had boobs? Boobs? What the hell is this place. And the worst part is, I realized that I was living Cancer's life. We must have body switched. I've only heard of it in movies, but it was really happening. He missed his home already.

He ran up into her room. Her room. That sounded so weird to say. Anyway, he ran into her room and rummaged through the dresser drawers. He found what he was looking for. Simple clothing yet fashionable. He grabbed a black sweatshirt and some hot pink leggings. He also grabbed a fresh pair of underwear, socks, and a bra, and Cancer's phone. He ran into the bathroom and closed his eyes tight. He pulled of her sweatpants and underwear and put on the fresh underwear and leggings. Then he grabbed her phone and googled how to put a bra on. Sadly this part he had to uncover his eyes. He learned how to do it and tried. It took him a couple tries, but he finally got it. He then put on the sweatshirt. He grabbed a hair brush he found and brushed his hair, and googled how to put your hair up in a ponytail. He figured it out and after many tries finally managed to do it successfully. He grabbed the makeup bag and started to put it on. He didn't have to Google how to do it. He did face painting and already knew how. When he was finished he walked out the door. When he got into the kitchen he saw the bus outside and grabbed Cancer's backpack and slipped on some ten A shoes and ran to the bus.

He boarded the bus and took a seat and waited with his head saga nest the window until he got to school.

Cancer p.o.v

I was staring at the people in front of me. After a while I figured out that I was Leo and I was in the presence of his dad Aires, and his mom Sagittarius. He went up into Leo's room and found a change of clothes waiting for him on his bed. It was a pair of black skinny jeans and a white t-shirt. She also found a pair of boxers. She cringed just thinking about it. She grabbed Leo's phone and ran into his bathroom. She closed her eyes and slipped of the boxers and reached for the new ones. She slipped them on and grabbed the jeans and put those on as well. Then she finished putting on the rest of her clothes and started brushing her hair. When she was finished she brushed her teeth. She had a killer smile. Or well Leo did. She had always had a crush on Leo, but she never admitted it. She grabbed his phone and ran downstairs and put on Leo's Jordans. She grabbed his backpack and slung it over her shoulder as she ran out the door only to find Aires waiting in his red Ford Mustang.

"Hey." He said. "Ready to go to school?"

"Yeah I guess." She opened the door and crawled into the seat. She buckled off as Aires climbed in. He had red hair, and dark brown eyes. He was wearing casual clothes. He turned the key in the ignition and drove off going ninety miles an hour. Cancer clung to the seats as he pulled into the school. Cancer unbuckled fast and bolted out of the car and into the school. She got a text.

Cancer crush: when you get into the school we need to talk.

Cancer blushed knowing this was Leo's phone and he labeled that after her.

Leo Lover: Yeah I was thinking the same thing.

She walked to her locker and found Leo waiting there. She blushed and rubbed the back of her head.

"I umm, saw my name on your phone."

Leo mentally face palmed. Of course she would find out.

"Yeah I saw yours too."

Cancer blushed.

Leo blushed.

They both blushed.

They both stared into each other eyes.

And did some more blushing.

And more.

And more.

Leo couldn't stand it anymore. He pulled her into the janitors closet and locked the doors.

"Leo what are you doing?" Asked Cancer.

"Something I should've done a long time ago." He pulled her closer. "Cancer I've like for a long time and I just haven't gotten the guts to say it until now. And judging by the name you gave me on your phone you do too."

Cancer blushed. "Leo, I...."

"No don't say anything." He pulled her into a kiss. And she kissed back.

Cancer suddenly felt a hot sensation that felt like water being drained out of her body. She opened her eyes and she was staring at the face of Leo.

"Did we just...?" Asked Cancer.

"Yeah I think we did."

"Oh thank god."

"Yeah. I'm glad this is over, I'm still mortally wounded, but at least it's over."

"What happened?" She asked.

Leo blushed. "I had to learn how to put on a bra."

"What!" Cancer stared laughing hysterically.

"It's not funny!" Claimed Leo.

"Yes it is." She kissed his cheek. "I love you my lion."

"I love you my crab."

They walked out of the janitors closet holding each other's hands.

How was that? Like what you see? Ask me for more than.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 628 200
I know There are like 20000 of these but make that 20001 now
6.1K 311 77
Because I'm bored. I make these up myself, may not be accurate. So don't hate on me. Updates (almost) every day. Cover by me on Canva! WARNING: MY GR...
65.9K 1.7K 30
Basically, a zodiac story from Pisces's point of view. Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius...
9K 113 10
Zodiac one-shot book. After struggling to keep up with requests I have decided to finish this book. I hope that you y some of the stories that are a...