She's Mine Cancer X Aquarius X Leo

She was bouncing down the hall in her cheerleading uniform singing 'All the Single Ladies' by Beyonce. Well that got some attention. 2 boys attention actually.

Leo- The jock that every girl wanted, but Cancer. Shaggy brown hair and bright blue eyes.

Aquarius- The art nerd. Nobody wanted him, but Cancer. Blue hair and dark blue eyes.

Leo made his way over to Cancer.

"Hey Cancer."

"Oh, hey Leo!" She practically shouted.

"I was wondering if you'd like to go out sometime?"

"Ummm....."

Over in the corner Aquarius is scowling. He crushed the smoothie he was holding and marched over to Leo.

"No!" He yelled. "She's mine!"

"Yours? You don't even have the guts to ask her out. Besides who would want a weird art nerd?"

"I would." Mumbled Cancer, quiet enough where no one could hear it.

"Back of Leo." Grumbled Aquarius.

"Oh, whatcha gonna do, huh?" He pushed Aquarius. "Whatcha gonna do?"

"This!" Shouted Aquarius. He punched Leo in the face knocking him out cold.

Cancer gasped. "Well now I don't have him bugging me every to seconds, I can finally have what I want most."

"What?" Asked Aquarius.

"You." She said pushing him into a closet.

And scene. Not getting graphic. I DON'T WRITE SMUT. DON'T REQUEST SMUT.