Body Switch. Cancer x Leo

Okay. So before we get started, my internet was being crappy, so if the person who commented about this requested genders I didn't get it. Also thank you for being the first one to comment a request. ^-^ thx!

Cancer(f) Leo(m)

Cancer p.o.v.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I punched my alarm off as I woke up. It was more annoying than my usual alarm ring, but I guess I must have changed it. I pulled back the covers and slowly got out of bed, doing a stretch before I walked to the bathroom and checked my reflection.

"Aaaaaah!" I screamed.

"Honey?" Asked someone down stairs.

"Yeah?"

"Are you alright."

"Umm, yeah. I'm fine."

"Alright."

It went quite and I just stood on the cool tile floors staring at my reflection.

It was me. I mean, I felt like myself. But as I stared at my reflection for another ten minutes, I soon began to realize that what was happening was real.

I ran my fingers through my short, brown hair. My usual long, blonde curls were gone. I stared at my eyes. They were a dark brown, unlike my usual bright blue ones. I stared at my physique. I wasn't wearing a shirt and I was standing in my underpants. Well not exactly my underpants. I had a six pack and a great tan.

I was scared. I didn't know who I was or wear I was. I wanted to be back home in my bed and sleeping, not even caring about school. I started crying. I didn't care if anyone heard me. I didn't care if they came and got me.

"Honey?" Just my luck someone is coming to get me.

The person opened the door and came in. She had long, curly, pure blonde hair, and forest green eyes. She was wearing a jogging outfit and had a worried look on her face.

"Leo, are you alright." Oh that's who I was. Leo. Great.

"Uhh, yeah I'm fine."

"Okay. Because you've been up here for an hour and I was worried."

"Yeah."

"Okay well, I cooked breakfast if you're hungry."

"Okay I'll be down in a sec."

"Okay see you then."

"Bye."

"Bye."

Leo p.o.v

I woke up to an alarm that sounded like a bird chirping. It wasn't what I was used to so I was a little worried I had been kid napped. I got up and went downstairs.

"Good morning honey."

"Good morning?" I said to a strange woman I had never seen before. She had light brown hair and blue eyes. She was wearing a floral dress.

"Are you alright?" She asked.

"Yeah I'm fine." I sat down at the table just as a man walked into the house. He had jet black hair, and dark brown eyes. He wore a biker outfit and was carrying a motorcycle helmet.

The woman handed me a plate. On it was bacon eggs and toast. I happily munched on it seeing as I was starving.

"You better get ready for school." She said again.

"Pisces, give her a break. She doesn't have to be there for two hours."

Wait. Pisces is the name of Cancer's mom. Which means the guy must be Scorpio, Cancer's dad. This is one crazy dream.