Water Lillies Gemini X Cancer

Cancer's p.o.v

Cancer was walking to her favorite pond. The one her dad took her to as a kid. She was 18 now and all alone. Her parents had moved to Florida to enjoy the sun, while she was stuck in freezing Michigan. Except for the summer and late spring. Michigan was absolutely beautiful.

She saw some ducks swim by and some frogs leaping around, but the most amazing/weirdest thing she saw was a boy with sandy blonde hair and bright green eyes screaming at the ducks and throwing rocks.

"Hey!" She shouted. "You're disrupting nature."

The boy dropped his rocks and his jaw. "Sorry, I'm afraid of ducks."

"Why?"

"When I was little one bit me and then they all started to follow me and now I'm scared of them."

"Oh."

"Yeah. I'm Gemini."

"I'm Cancer."

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl."

Cancer ignored him. "Oh please. If you want to see beautiful look at the ponds' Water Lillies."

The Water Lillies were Cancer's favorite. She thought it was beautiful that they could stay so perfect while the world around them fell apart.

"Not as pretty as you though."

"What?"

"You heard me. Not as pretty as you though." He took a step closer. Cancer blushed.

They were nose to nose and Cancer could smell his mint gum.

He placed his arm behind her back and grabbed her hand and dipped her.

"Not as pretty as you. Water Lillies are beautiful, but you are stunning." And he kissed her. She kissed him back of course.

They pulled apart and Cancer started chewing on his gum.

"This gum has lost its flavor."

"Yep. I bet we could spice it up though." And he kissed her again.