Highschool Scorpio x Taurus

I made this a long time ago and for some reason it didn't publish. Sorry about that.

*TRIGGER WARNING*
INTENSE SCENES OF SELF HARM

Scorpio (M)

I was walking around the school by myself when I heard some sobbing. I soon found the source which was coming from the girl's bathroom. Knowing I couldn't go in there I walked past and out the door on my way home. I drove my car back to my place and got out, opened the door to my house, and walked inside. I quickly was greeted by my mom and dad.

"How was school today honey?" Asked my mom Cancer.

"Fine." I answered. "Although I did hear some crying from the girl's bathroom."

Yeah that's right, laugh it up. I have a healthy relationship with my mom. Hahaha.

"Did you do something about it?" Asked my dad Pisces.

"No!" I yelled. "It was in the girl's bathroom."

"You still could've helped." Replied my dad.

Without wanting to start an argument, I went upstairs and fell asleep on my bed not even caring about dinner or my shoes.

~¥~

I woke up 20 minutes early and went downstairs to have breakfast. My parents weren't up yet so I just had a granola bar and got in the shower, and dressed. I pulled on my black skinny jeans and my black t-shirt. I brushed my teeth, and combed my messy black hair.

I walked into the mud room, grabbed my stuff and left for school.

Knowing I was twenty minutes early I decided to walk to school. I didn't live that far away so it would be easy. When I was walking to school I saw this girl that I've seen at school before.

"Hey!" I called yelling to her. "Hey, hey, wait up!"

Soon I was running until I was by her side.

"I've seen you at school before." I said catching my breath.

"Yeah." She replied. She had short, curly, mouse brown hair, and deep brown eyes. She was pretty short and she was wearing leggings with a sweatshirt. "I haven't noticed you."

"Well I don't usually interact with people."

"Then why me." She asked giving me a peculiar look.

Truth be told I didn't know why I was talking to her. She just seemed really lonely and sad walking all by herself.

Then I had an idea.

"Hey. Umm, I heard this girl crying in the girl's bathroom yesterday and I'm wondering if you knew who she was. My father said I should help her, but it's the girl's bathroom so I couldn't go in."

Taurus (F)

I felt a sharp stab in my heart knowing he probably overheard me crying in the bathroom that day. I thought I was alone but I guess not.

"Yeah I know what you're talking about."

"Great could you talk to her?" He asked. "I mean, I think she could use help. I don't think I could give it to her."

Oh but you could. You could do so much for me. So much.

Okay maybe I lied. I did know this kid. I've known him forever. He's been my crush forever and I just haven't gotten the nerve up to talk to him.

"Yeah alright." I replied. "I'll do it."

"Great." He replied. "Hey I never got your name."

"It's nonya."