AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I HAVE THE GREATEST NEWS EVER. I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!

HE'S A GINGER WITH GRAY EYES AND HE'S A SCORPIO

SCORPIO X CAPRICORN

MY MAIN SHIP

SO SPECIAL SHIP STORY ABOUT US GETTING TOGETHER.

Capri was at her friend Virgo's locker when her friend Capricorn comes walking up to her.

"Hey." He says. "I know someone who likes you."

"Who?" She asks, hoping it's Scorpio because she's had a crush on him for literally forever.

"The ginger."

"Which one?"

"The tall awkward ginger."

"Scorpio?"

"Yes."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

Skip to social studies

"Hey Capri?"

"Yes Scorpio."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Alright, just don't get mad."

"I promise I won't."

"So I was talking to Aries in literacy and she told me that you liked me........ a lot."

Capri clenched her fest. "She did, did she?"

"You said you wouldn't get mad."

"I'm gonna kill her."

"Please don't. I just need to know if it's true."

"Listen Scorpio, your like the nicest guy I know, but, just no."

Capri feels bad about lying to him, but she was scared. "That's interesting though because Capricorn told me the same thing about you."

Scorpio doesn't reply.

Skip to lunch.

Capri is sitting next to Aries and Virgo.

"Hey Capri, can I talk to you for a second." It was Scorpio along with Capricorn.

"Sure."

She gets up and follows them to a different table while Aries is raising her eyebrows up and down at Capri.

"I just want to get this whole thing cleared up. I'm going to be completely honest with you. I have a small crush on you."

Capri's heart raced and she knew in anxiety talk, which anxiety was something she and Scorpio both had, that 'small crush' meant 'huge crush'.

"Completely honest." Said Capri. "I have a small crush on you too."

"Ooookay." Said Capricorn. "I'm going to leave you two lovebirds alone." He leaves.

Scorpio begins. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you, I just get really paranoid that you're going to hate me."

"I understand. That's why I lied to you earlier. I was just scared."

"So I guess what I'm asking is, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Oh my god thanks." Scorpio leaves to go tell his friends. Capri sits back down.

A bunch of yelling is heard from behind and Capri and everyone else looks over their shoulders.

Scorpio's friends had kicked him out. Not because he had a girlfriend, but because his girlfriend was her. They hated Capri.

He sat down next to Capri.

Time skip to advisory.

"Can I ask you some questions?" Asked Scorpio.

"Yes." Replied Capri.

"Do you actually like me?"

"Yes."

"Are you just dating me because you felt bad?"

"No, I actually like you."

"Okay. That's good, because you make me happy."

Capri's heart melts, but she's able to make out the words, "You make me happy too."

Time skip to next day.

Scorpio gives Capri her favorite sunglasses that he had taken from her a while ago when they had gotten into an argument.

Capri puts on the sunglasses and smiles.

"I don't want to sound weird or anything, but you look amazing in those sunglasses."

Capri smiles even bigger. "Thanks you too."

Time skip to next day.

Scorpio's friends have decided to allow him back into the group if he takes on all fifteen of them and wins.

Obviously that does not end well.

"This might sound a little weird, but I'd rather have you over any of them." Says Scorpio.

"Why?" Capri asks.

"Because you're nice and kind and always willing to help."

Capri just smiles at the ground.

So that's my relationship so far. I hope it lasts forever. He says he's planning on buying me flowers at the end of the year, so, YAYYYY.