VIKINGS IMAGINES [BOOK I]

By ivarhoegh

Vikings imagines from season 1-4, mostly imagines with the sons of Ragnar. *Under edit* [book 1 of 2] highest... More

PREFACE
INTRODUCTION
Forced to marry Björn.
Forced to marry Björn Part 2.
Forced to marry Björn Part 3.
Fighting with Ivar.
Getting Harald's attention.
Björn talking to his mother about you.
Being the younger sister of Björn, Ubbe, Hvitserk, Sigurd and Ivar Pt.1
Being the younger sister of Björn, Ubbe, Hvitserk, Sigurd and Ivar Pt 2.
Hvitserk crushing on you.
Björn saving you.
Ubbe suggesting having a threesome as a wedding gift Pt 1.
Ubbe suggesting having a threesome as a wedding gift Pt 2.
Ubbe suggesting having a threesome as a wedding gift part 3.
Sigurd having a crush on you.
Being in a secret relationship with Björn.
Surprising Hvitserk.
Being Ivar's slave.
Mountain spy.
Mountain spy Part 2.
Mountain spy Part 3.
Betrayal.
Betrayal Part 2.
Betrayal Part 3.
Betrayal Part 4.
Saved.
Ivar having a crush on you.
Ivar having a crush on you Part 2.
Fighting with Ragnar
Ubbe surprising you.
Mourning with your brothers.
Björn saving you from abuse.
Ivar's wedding night.
Ragnar and raids.
Hvitserk the stay at home father
Cheating on Sigurd
Without any luck, Björn
Without any luck, Björn Pt 2
Hvitserk's drunken giggles.
Hvitserk's drunken giggles Pt 2.
Never cross Harald.
Being Björn's little sister.
Married Ivar
Miserable Ragnar.
Miserable Ragnar Pt 2.
Asking Björn for advise
Mourning Hvitserks death
Harald's younger love interest
Why should Ivar know?
Why should Ivar know? Pt 2.
Without them knowing.
Is the child my husbands?
Youngest daughter of Ragnar.
Ivar's love/hate relationship
Halfdan's love interest.
Ragnar's glances.
Hvitserk's dark side.
A gift from the gods?
Hvitserk hold's his daughter for the first time.
Ragnar's christian love.
Ragnar's christian love Pt. 2
Stomach butterflies cages.
Björn's goddess.
Halfdan's daughter.
Ragnar's Essex princess.
Being Ragnar's second wife.
Ivar's twin.
Scarred.
Ivar's blind spot.
Björn and Ubbe's shield maiden
Death to love.
Ivar's face.
Deceased.
Lagertha's new lover.
Unknown pregnancy
Combat
One-sided love.
Chosen by Halfdan
Fighting with Ubbe.
Horses
No more sharing.
POSTFACE

Teaching Ivar.

23.4K 452 21
By ivarhoegh

a/n: requested.

warning: mature content.

+

A smile covered Y/N's lips as her lips make contact with Björn's. She sat on his lap by the fire, first talking, now there wasn't room for talking. Their tongues moved together as Björn's free hand rubbed her clad thigh. She had her arms wrapped around his neck and she slowly rubbed circles with her thumb.

She smiled once again when his hand pulled her dress up to her waist before sneaking a hand underneath. A sigh left her lips when she felt his fingers make contact with her clít. However before it could advance any longer there was a knock on the door. Björn didn't seem to care about whoever knocked, he continued to kiss her neck and rub her clít.

"Björn..." She gasped before removing his hand then pulling her dress back down. Björn groaned slightly but refused to let her leave his lap.

"Come in!" Björn yelled in an annoyed voice. Both their eyes widen when they saw Ivar crawl inside. Soon a frown occupied the space between Y/n's brows when she saw the angry frown on his face.

"What's the matter Ivar?" She asked as he crawled towards one of the chairs by the fire. A snort left his lips as he sat down by the fire. His jaw clenched roughly as his eyes were glued on the burning flames in the center of the room. Björn's hand on her waist gave her a gentle squeeze. His sexual frustration oozed from his body.

"I need some reasonable company," Ivar said to their surprise. Björn let out a sigh as he knew his youngest brother had been fighting with his brothers again. Yet he got slightly worried since he almost looked hurt. Ivar were always mad and in pain, he usually kept to himself so it seemed rather serious if Ivar wanted company, reasonable or not, just company was strange for the young man opposite them.

"What happened now Ivar?" Björn asked and the young man simple shrugged. He didn't look at the couple on the chair, his eyes was only focused on the flames.

"I've humiliated myself, I've humiliated you guys and I've humiliated father..." Ivar mumbled and both of the frowned. Y/n were about to moved closer to Ivar but Björn didn't let her leave his lap. Probably because his hard member pushing against her bum. She bit her lip because she wanted to tease him a bit, move her lips slightly but his hand gave her a warning squeeze. "It's that disgusting slaves fault," Ivar said in a low and dangerous tone.

"Who?" Y/n asked and Ivar shot her a glance before looking back at the flames.

"Who do you think, Margarethe, she's sleeping with Ubbe, Hvitserk AND Sigurd," Ivar spat and Björn frowned. 

"And what's that got to do with you?" She asked, hopefully he wouldn't take it as an insult.

"I slept with her," Ivar said and their eyes almost popped out from their sockets. "Well, not exactly since I'm a disgrace to mankind. They are all laughing at me, I bet the gods are as well," Ivar continued and Y/n let out a sad sigh.

"Don't say that Ivar, what happened exactly?" She asked and he clenched his jaw.

"It doesn't work, nothing below my waist works. She found out and promised that she wouldn't tell my brothers but that slùt spilled everything. I should've killed her when I had the chance," Ivar mumbled. Björn let out a sigh when he looked at his brother. He knew how harsh they were being on him, like he hadn't had enough obstacles in his way already. Björn placed a kiss on Y/n's shoulder, to get her attention. She peeked over her shoulder and she raised her brow.

"Don't say you can't pleasure a woman brother," Björn started and Ivar looked at him. "There are many ways to pleasure a woman, to make them shake from pleasure underneath you." He continued and Ivar raised his brow.

"Really?" He asked and Björn nodded as he rubbed Y/n's back.

"My beautiful girl here," Björn started and smiled as she peeked over her shoulder and smiled to him. "She's very frustrated right now and I don't think she would mind teaching you a thing or two," he continued as she looked at Ivar who stared at them with wide eyes.

"Would you do that?" Ivar asked and she nodded.

"What do you say brother, with my guidance since I know her body very well," Björn said and squeezed her waist. Even if he knew Ivar was inexperienced with women he would never leave him alone with Y/n, she was his only but would share this one time. Ivar didn't have to answer, his facial expression told them everything. Ivar swallowed hard.

"On the bed baby," Björn told her and let go of her waist. She gave Ivar a wink before walking over, as she did she untied her dress before letting it slip to the ground. When on the bed she looked at them. She could see the familiar fire in Björn's eyes, his hungry ones roamed her body up and down, begging her to spread her legs for him. She bit her lip as she saw Ivar's equally hungry ones glue themselves on her body.

"Get on the bed brother," Björn said as he quickly made his way towards the bed. He sat down on one side and soon Ivar sat on her other. She couldn't help but to get turned on by having those two roam her body. Björn removed his shirt and Ivar followed. Y/N bit her lip as she saw Ivar's well toned body, his strong shoulders and arms from all the crawling.

"Just do as I say brother, kiss her," Björn said and Ivar moved a bit closer so his head was in lever with hers. She placed her hand behind his neck and slammed their lips together. A sigh left her lips when she felt his soft lips against his. He wasn't a stranger to kissing, his tongue begged for entrance which she gave. Their tongues danced together and she tugged at his hair which made him groan. "Use your hands, tough her body and don't forget kissing that neck," Björn said and Y/n smiled when she heard his low hoarse voice. Ivar did as he was told, he even let his teeth grazed her neck which made her moan.

As Ivar's hand carefully rested on her stomach, moving little Björn placed his hand on her thigh, his thumb rubbing small circles on the inside of her thigh. Then Ivar moved his hand up to her breasts. Another sigh left her lips as his thumb rubbed he'd hardening nipple.

"She won't break brother," Björn said, he knew she liked when he was rough with her in bed. Ivar pinched her nipple rather roughly before placing his mouth on it, sucking it and she moaned. While his mouth focused on one his hand rubbed the other one, occasionally pinched it. Björn's hand, Ivar's lips, teeth and fingers made her slowly moved her hips. "Spread your legs baby and move down brother," Björn said and he groaned when he saw her glistening sex. He licked his lip as she fought the urge to lick it. When Ivar reached her sex he stopped.

"See how wet she is brother, now we're going to have a lot of fun," Björn said and sat between her legs. Ivar carefully looked at Björn as he moved his hands slowly towards her sex. Björn spread her lips and groaned. She was throbbing. Björn moved his free hand to her mouth, feeling her to suck his thumb and he groaned when she bit it as he pulled out. With his thumb wet he placed it on her clít, rubbing small circles and he smiled when he saw her hips moved with his fingers. With his free hand he pushed her body down a bit, so her body was still. She moaned loudly as he increased his speed. He could feel Ivar's eyes watch his every move.

"Take over brother," Björn said before sitting beside his girl. Ivar mimicked his motions and a smirk spread across his lips when he heard her moans. Margarethe didn't moan like this. It boozed his confidence and he inscribed his speed. "Move down and tease her entrance before you push a finger inside," Björn said as he rubbed her nipples. Pleasure pumped through her veins.

Ivar moaned when he pushed a finger inside her. He slick walls clenching around his finger. He pulled out before pushing inside again. "Another finger," She tried to moan.

"Listen to your girl Ivar, she's used to bigger things than that, add another finger," Björn said and felt his own confidence getting boozed by his words. Ivar listened and after a while three fingers was pumping in and out. He could feel her walls clench and with confidence he placed his lips on her clít, his tongue circling and lips sucking. She came, Ivar's fingers didn't stop and neither did Björn's hands who roughly pinched her nipples.

When she had calmed down she saw Björn untying his pants. She almost moaned when she saw his hard cóck but she bit her lip. He quickly laid down on his back, motioned for her to straddle him and she obeyed. She moaned when she sunk down on him. Even if Björn were below her, he thrusted in and out. Björn gripped her ass harshly in his hands as she felt Ivar's presence behind her. Ivar's hands roamed her body, pinching her nipples roughly as the other hand moved to rub her clít.

"Like this huh? Me fucking you when my brother is rubbing you clít huh?"Björn growled as he slapped her cheek. She could feel his print from on her cheek as Ivar twisted her hair in his hands before pulling her head back making her yelp.

"Answer him," Ivar demanded with a rugged voice.

"Yes!" She screamed and not long after with her hair still roughly pulled back she came. Björn quickly followed behind, filling her. Everyone's breath were rugged. Y/n cuddled into Björn's chest and he hugged her close.

"Now get out brother, I'm the only one who gets the cuddle,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 297 17
[completed] If you stood before the Gods at this very moment, would they name you worthy of their domain? Would they look upon the fear you've caused...
88.4K 2.7K 37
SPOILERS (4B-6B) Hvitserk Ragnarsson was careless - a Viking through and through. He only cared for raiding, pillaging and fighting - living like a t...
32K 1.1K 24
she wanted to make her own fate. the gods laughed, how would a mortal change what's already set in stone? vikings season 4B - 6B oc x ivar (slow bur...
3.4K 35 16
(*COMPLETED*)This is a remake of my fan fiction of the television show 'Vikings'. It mainly focuses on Runå - The Daughter of Floki and Helga. Runå g...