The Escaped Prisoners Girl |...

By trottinghorsess

"I'm the idiot? You're the idiot for walking when you know escaped prisoners that kill are near you" he rolls... More

Kidnapped
Idiot
Faces
Change our looks
SUPRISE!
Don't piss me off
He can cry?
Swimming
Kill me
I told you I'd kill him
Blood
Football
I. Killed. Maximus.
Date night
Someone must be watching us...
It all goes black.
Can i stay with you?
Christmas Shopping
Christmas
Drunk
Crossover!
Daniel Queen
The Fight.
Butterfly and Lightning
Pointing Fingers
Little Girl
The calm before the storm.
Uncle Keth.
Brandons Sister
Goodbye.
Broken.
Missing and Distant.
Found.
Kidnapper.
You're okay.
Taken
Plan
Danny
Reunited
Los Angeles
The little things.
Distrubed
Nightmare
The bad in him.
Moms gang.
Shouts
Red
broken hearts.
without you.
i love you
fire
valentines day and future talk
Baby shower & Show Practice
Dog Show and An Offer?
The answer
Anniversary
Wedding
Honeymoon
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
💃SEQUEL💃
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
the end.
The Final Chapter
the start

Epilogue

1.6K 50 11
By trottinghorsess

ELENAS POV

"PUSH ELENA"

"URGHH!" I squeeze onto Locks hand so tight I'm sure it lost circulation.

"I SEE THE HEAD!" the nurse shouts. "COME ON ELENA, ONLY 2 MORE BIG PUSHES!"

"Come on Butterfly, you got this" Lock hold my had tighter. I give it all I have left me and there it is.

2:38am

Our baby boy is born.

A nurse suddenly walks in to check Kai, but she freezes once she checks his breathing.

"What's wrong?" Lock and I ask worriedly.

"His breathing is incredibly slow..." she says as she calls in a few other nurses.

"We just need to cheek up on him in the baby center" the other nurse holds Kai.

"Is everything alright?" I sit up.

"We're checking on that know mrs. Archer" she says.

"We're going to run some tests on him in the center down the hall if you would like to wait there" she says before rushing out.

"Lock..." I look at him.

"He's fine Butterfly" he rubs his thumb in circle patterns on the back of my hand.

"Can we please wait in the waiting room" I ask impatiently.

"Yea" Lock stands up and I follow behind.

"We're coming with you" the guys follow us.

"You guys can go home if you wa-" Lock gets cut off.

"Fuck to the no" Colin says in a wtf tone.

We reach the waiting room and just sit there until we hear the Kai's okay... nothing. We waited and waited until it was now 4am and I'm exhausted, so is Lock but he doesn't wanna show it.

"Go to sleep you two, we'll wait you up once we hear something" Aaron says and with that I lean my head back on Locks shoulder and he leans his head on mine.

I hate it.

The feeling when you can do nothing and know nothing.

Lock!

Elena!

I feel Locks head move to the side and I sit up.

"Wh-" I get cut off.

"He's okay" Justin smiles and Lock and i immediately stand up.

"WHERE IS HE?!" Lock shouts.

"Sir, please tone it down" a nurse says

"He's sleeping right now in there, but he'll be ready to come back out in a little bit" Colin says.

"What was wrong?" I ask.

"They just needed to open his airways, but he's fine now" Aaron yawns.

"We're you guys up this whole time?" Lock asks.

"yea of course" Brandon says.

"Go to sleep you guys, I'll wake you up when it's time to go" I smile and with that they were out like a light.

About 2 hours later a nurse calls my name so Lock and I shoot up and walk to the door.

"Hi!" she smiles as she walks us back.

"Hi..." I reply tiredly.

"Kai has been doing really good, he wasn't receiving that much oxygen so we went in me
and opened his airways. We monitored him as he slept and he's been improving by the second, so much that his breathing is now normal and you can take him home today" she smiles then opens the door to our little son.

"He's okay" Lock says with relief and wraps his arm around me.

"He's okay baby" I kiss his cheek and walk up to Kai.

"We can sit in the waiting room with him while the release forms are being written up" he says as he kisses Kai's forehead.

"Okay" I gently pick up Kai.

We're now in the waiting room waiting for the release forms. I cradle Kai back and forth as he sleeps. Lock is sitting right next to me with one hand on our baby and the other around my side. We look up when we hear a camera go off.

"Oops" Justin puts up his phone.

"He's so cute" Aaron walks up to us.

"Wanna hold him?" I smile.

"Do we?" Brandon says excitedly.

"Be quiet though, he's sleeping" I gently hand him over to Brandon.

"Wow..." he says as he cradles him.

"What's his full name name?" Colin asks.

"Kai Dakota Archer" Lock says.

"We couldn't decide between Kai or Dakota so we just put Dakota as his middle name" I chuckle.

"Oh you're gonna be a troublemaker" Justin now holds him.

"I know it" I look at Lock.

"What's that suppose to mean?" he asks and we laugh.

"He doesn't have the most best influencers" I look at the guys.

"Ha, you're in this too" Lock says like a four year old.

"Elena Archer" a nurse walks up to me and hands me papers. "You're all set to go, congratulations you both" she smiles.

"Thank you" Lock and I smile then she walks off.

"Let's go home little guy" Aaron now holding Kai says.

We make it home and I set Kai up in crib.

Lock has been working on his nursery ever since he found out i was pregnant.

flashback

"LOCK!" I shout and he comes running down the stairs.

"Yea?" he asks.

"Can you help me open this box" I hand him a box.

"Yea of course" he grab it and opens the box with no struggle.

"What is it?" I smile and the guys walk up to us confused.

"Baby clothes?" he pauses. "A positive pregnancy test...."  he holds it up.

"I'm pregnant!" i throw my hands up.

"YOU'RE PREGNANT!" he shouts and hugs me tightly.

"CONGRATULATIONS MAN!!" the guys shout.

I feel my shoulder soak up and I know he's crying. He pulls back and immediately kisses me.

"I love you so much!!" tears roll down his cheek.

"I love you too!" I smile.

end of flashback

And since that day, every morning and night he would talk to our baby even when his ears weren't developed. He even spoiled him with clothes, stuffed animals, bottles, baby toys, and all the other stuff. Oh how I love him.

"Just wait till he can walk and talk!" Justin smirks.

"You are not teaching him bad words" I nag like a mother... well... I guess I am.

"What if he gets bullied, he needs to know all the swear words" Colin jumps in.

"You think he's gonna get bullied? Come on, he's living in a house with killers. He's gonna be the bully" I laugh.

"Yea true" Brandon shrugs.

"I'm gonna be the fun parent, all the way" Lock puts his hands behind his head.

"True" we all say then laugh.

"We did good over the years" Aaron says and it gets quiet.

"Yea. We honestly wouldn't be here without El" Justin looks at me.

"Yea. Thank you Butterfly" Lock looks at me and I smile.

"Your stupid nickname for Lock helped us create this team and realize who we really were. You helped us get out of the bad state we were in, you believed in us even though we kidnapped you" they hug me.

"I love you guys so much" I hug back.

"We love you" they say.

This is my family.

A dog, 5 stupid guys, and my baby.

I married and had a child with my kidnapper.

My home is right here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 3.4K 54
‼️Content warning and trigger warning‼️ This is a dark romance and contains mature content that is not suitable for all readers. The trigger warnings...
438K 9.6K 41
"Stay away from him!" "He's trouble!!" "Didn't you hear? He beat this one guy to his death!" "Once he sees you. You're his." ** Ava Esme Archer. Arc...
96.2K 3.3K 91
*COMPLETED* "I want to wear this on that day, I kill my nemesis. I want to put it on to hide and shadow my face. I want to reveal the strong woman I...
1.6M 53.9K 38
"Let's get rid of this," he releases my hair letting it fall freely His hot heavy breath lingers on my lips and sends shivers down my back. I see him...