The Escaped Prisoners Girl |...

By trottinghorsess

"I'm the idiot? You're the idiot for walking when you know escaped prisoners that kill are near you" he rolls... More

Kidnapped
Idiot
Faces
Change our looks
SUPRISE!
Don't piss me off
He can cry?
Swimming
Kill me
I told you I'd kill him
Blood
Football
I. Killed. Maximus.
Date night
Someone must be watching us...
It all goes black.
Can i stay with you?
Christmas Shopping
Christmas
Drunk
Crossover!
Daniel Queen
The Fight.
Butterfly and Lightning
Pointing Fingers
Little Girl
The calm before the storm.
Uncle Keth.
Brandons Sister
Goodbye.
Broken.
Missing and Distant.
Found.
Kidnapper.
You're okay.
Taken
Plan
Danny
Reunited
Los Angeles
The little things.
Distrubed
Nightmare
The bad in him.
Moms gang.
Shouts
Red
broken hearts.
without you.
i love you
fire
valentines day and future talk
Baby shower & Show Practice
Dog Show and An Offer?
The answer
Anniversary
Honeymoon
Epilogue
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
💃SEQUEL💃
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
the end.
The Final Chapter
the start

Wedding

1.2K 44 5
By trottinghorsess

ELENAS POV

This is it.

Today i'm marrying the love of my life.

My escaped prisoner.

My kidnapper.

"You look so beautiful El" Stormy stands me in front of a mirror.

"Thank you Storm" I tear up and hug her.

"No problem!" she laughs and hugs me. "Don't cry on your wedding day b!" she pulls back.

"How can I not" I laugh and wipe away the upcoming tears.

"I know your mom and dad is watching over you right now screaming with happiness" she smiles.

"I bet" I give a sad smile.

"You're going to marry the love of your life in 10 minutes El! Turn that frown upside down" she smiles wide and I laugh.

"You're a nut" I give her my veil.

"I can't wait to see the look on Locks face when he sees you!!" she puts the comb at the start of the veil in my hair.

"Me too!" I smile.

"It's gonna look weird seeing him in a suit and tie" she laughs.

"Right! he's probably throwing a bitch fit" I laugh.

About 9 minutes later the music starts playing and my heart starts racing.

"You got it b" she ties up her arm with mine and starts walking out.

Yea, Stormy's walking me down the aisle because the guys kept fighting over who would take her so she stepped in and told them off. That's my best friend eh.

I look up to see Lock standing tall at the end. The closer I get I see him starting to cry. I start to hear wows and aww as I walk down. I finally reach Lock and stand in front of him. He takes my hands and I start to tear up, so is he.

"Damn you're gorgeous" he looks me head to toe.

"You look handsome yourself" I smile.

"We are gathered here for the wedding of Elena Willow Mitchell and Lock William Archer" the priest begins. I look at the guys that are standing behind Lock and see them smiling and tearing up too. I give them a smile then look back at Lock whose tears failed to stay in.

"I love you" he mouths.

"I love you too" I mouth back.

After everything the priest says and after the vows, it's now time to get married.

"Do you, Lock Archer, take Elena Mitchell to be your lawfully wedded wife?" the priest looks at Lock.

"I do" he smiles and tears escape my eyes.

"Do you, Elena Mitchell, take Lock Archer to be your lawfully wedded husband?" the priest looks at me.

"I do" I smile.

"May I have the rings please?" once the priest asks, Maximus walks up with the rings attached to his suit. Yep, Maximus is our ring bear because we wanted to involve him in this.What's cute is, the designer even made him a little dog suit!! "Thank you Maximus" the priest smiles then Maximus stands back next to Justin.

"May these rings be blessed as a symbol of your union. As often as either of you look upon these rings, may you not only be reminded of this moment, but also of the vows you have made and the strength of your commitment to each other. Lock, please repeat after me" the priest looks at lock

"I Lock Archer, promise to love and support you Elena and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this ring I thee wed" the priest hands Lock the ring.

Lock takes my hand and holds up the ring.

""I Lock Archer, promise to love and support you Bu- Elena and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this ring I thee wed" he puts the ring on my finger.

"Now, Elena, please repeat after me" the priest looks at me.

"I Elena Mitchell, promise to love and support you Lock and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this ring I thee wed" he hands me the ring.

I take Locks hand and hold up the ring.

"I Elena Mitchell, promise to love and support you Lock and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this ring I thee wed" I slide the ring on his finger.

"You may kiss the bride" the priest backs up and Lock doesn't hesitate to hold me and dip me down as he passionately kisses me. The crowd screams and claps in excitement.

"You're mine now" he puts me back on my feet and puts his forehead on mine.

"I love you so much" I wipe my tears away.

"I love you too" he kisses me once again.

We walk off the stage thing and now onto the party! Lock is talking to the guys and I'm being congratulated by everyone that came.

"Thank you Elena" Sarah walks up to me.

"For what?" I ask.

"Never giving up on Lock like I once did. You stuck with this boy through thick and thin, you were the person he needed when he was younger. Thank you for never leaving his side" she smiles.

"of course, he's my pride and joy... I could never leave him or hurt him on purpose" I smile. Yea yea I know I broke up with him forever ago but that was because I wanted to experience the world on my own.

"Yo wifey!" Lock shouts and I turn to see him with the guys. I walk up to them with a smile and hug Maximus.

"Damn it, Maximus got the love first" Brandon growls.

"Haha hey!" I hug the guys.

"You look beautiful El" they say.

"Thank you so much" I smile.

"Lock you're okay" Aaron looks at Lock.

"Want your head smashed in cake?" Lock raises an eyebrow.

"You look gorgeous Lock" they smile and we laugh.

"Congratulations you too. I never would've expected you to get married" Justin says.

"Thanks Justin" Lock and I both say.

"Nothing uh... nothing will change around here right?" Colin asks nervously.

"No" I smile.

"Everything will be exactly the same it was four years ago" Lock wraps his arm around me.

"Good" we all smile.

"Red Hooders forever" Justin puts his hand out in the middle.

"Red Hooders forever" we all place our hands on top of each other then pull them up.

The after party was amazing! Of course it wouldn't be a wedding without millions of pictures!!

"This is gorgeous!" I shout.

"Want a picture with it?" Aaron asks and I hand him my phone and he snaps a picture of me in front of it.

"I want one with all of us..." I manage to say. They look at each other and smirk then walk towards me. Expect for Lock.

"I'll take it" Lock says.

"No, come on man get in it with us" Colin pouts.

"Who will take it then?" Lock questions.

"There's a rock right there, lean my phone against it and put it on the timer" I answer.

Lock grabs a rock and does as I say then we all position ourselves. Justin and Brandon stand next to me kissing my cheek, Colin and Aaron playfully hug their sides, and Lock kneels down in front of us with Maximus and looks at the camera. We all smile... expect for Lock. The phone didn't look like it took the picture so I start to un position myself until...

"It's on a video" Lock says.

"Why?" I look at him.

"So it records this" he smirks and the guys look at each other.

"Records wha-" I get thrown in the water and hear them laughing.

Our first ever picture together.

"Picture time!" the photographer positions her camera.

Lock and I stand wrap our arms around each other while the guys and Maximus are kneeling down in front of us smiling. She takes the picture and we take another one with Lock and I kissing with the guys on the sides of us like it was during our first picture, expect Maximus was the one sitting in front of us. She takes the picture and then after that we of course took more, but those 2 were the ones that reminded me of our very first picture together.

"Wait" the photographer stops us.

"Yea?" I ask?

"This is a video now" Lock smirks.

"Wait n-" I go to run but cake is smashed in my face then smashed in Locks face.

"I know you remembered the moment too" Lock kisses me.

"Of course I did" I smile.

"Ready to go?" he licks the icing off my lips.

"After we clean up" I laugh and push him off of me.

"Oh yea... good idea" he laughs.

We change then say goodbye to everyone before going in Locks Lamborghini.

"Wait!" I roll down my window and throw the flowers. I see Stormy catch it then look at Daniel. I laugh and roll my window up.

"Ready?" Lock starts the car.

"Ready as I'll ever be" I hold onto his hand.

"Let's get this show on the road" he speeds off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 2.7K 59
He clenches his jaw tightly and looks away. Then he looks back at me with a mischievous smirk displayed on his face. "Remember," he gets closer to my...
96.2K 3.3K 91
*COMPLETED* "I want to wear this on that day, I kill my nemesis. I want to put it on to hide and shadow my face. I want to reveal the strong woman I...
1.9K 392 43
The famous singer/songwriter, Elena Matthews, is forced to take a one year leave from her career when her sister's previous school shuts down. Her si...
13.2M 363K 63
"Fuck, baby. You can't say things like that to me. I want to, also. Trust me." His hand snakes down my body until he enters two of his fingers into m...