Meant For You - Predestined

Bởi Tannu25

Inaraah, 23 years old muslimah working in Qureshi company. She is independent hardworking and steadfast but... Xem Thêm

Introduction
I need motivation
Weekend
Alhaan Rahman Qureshi
It's not my day
Bad dream or Reality???
Disaster
I need to apologize
Inevitable pain
The Unexpected
Engagement??
Friends time
Outburst and Tears
His Past
Truth(I)
Truth(II)
Shopping
Rituals and Advise
Wedding
First Day
Reception
Knowing each other
Confession
Angry Alhaan
Realization
Nightmare
Let's take a break
Happiness and Love
Her Past
The Blame
Meant For You
Epilogue: Good and Bad
A/N
New story
wattys 2019
Please read
A journey from Marriage to Love

Anger and Calm

10.6K 696 107
Bởi Tannu25

The prophet Muhammad sallallahu alaihi wasallam (pbuh) said, "When anyone of you appeal to Allah for something, he should ask it with determination."
Ref: Sahih Al-Bukhari #6338

************************************

Inaraah 's p.o.v.

Inaraah's house:

Today was an amazing day. I was happy, everything became normal. After dinner we decided to play UNO, so we all settled in the living room. Baba asked us to go and play in any room but we denied. And I narrated the incident which took place last week.

'We all settled in Ziyaad Bhaiya's room to play UNO. Ziyaad Bhaiya and Shaad Bhaiya sat side by side and I was in between Ziyaad Bhaiya and Fahad Bhaiya. And bhabis were sitting beside their hubby's.

Shaad Bhaiya was playing like a pro. And because of him Ziyaad Bhaiya had to pick at least 2-3 cards. And at one time he had pick nearly 12 cards. I was feeling bad for him coz he had so many cards which were not fitting in his hands.

He was busy arranging them when my eyes fell on the mirror behind him. And I could see all his cards in the mirror. I was shocked and caught hold of Ziyaad Bhaiya's hand. He was oblivious to it and gave me a puzzled look. I asked him to stay still and turn to Fahad Bhaiya showing him the mirror. I looked at Shaad Bhaiya and said, 'Itni der se aap cheat kar rahe the.' I told Ziyaad bhaiya how he was tricking him from the beginning of the game. We all were glaring at Shaad Bhaiya who had a smug look on his face. He shrugged his shoulders and said, It's a lesson for you all to stay alert while playing.
And because of him we had to start the game all over again.'

When I finished, elders began to laugh. And then even they joined us in the game with Shaad Bhaiya trying to cheat but couldn't. All were laughing while playing and seeing them like that made me even more happy.

I made a silent prayer for my family.
Ya Allah we have faced many hardships and many more to come our way but You have always bestowed your mercy on us. Protect my family from the evil eyes and shower your blessings upon us. Ameen.

After playing for an hour we all retired to our rooms. Sleep was far away from me and I was just lying on my bed thinking about my past life. My carefree attitude, my anger, my tantrums, my irresponsible nature - but now I am completely a different person who is trying hard to control her anger, trying to be a better muslimah.

Surely life changes with time and now I am not the old Inaraah who was naughty; always troubling and teasing others. Don't know when my eyes started getting heavy and I slept with these thoughts in mind.
____________________

At office:

Days were rolling and so was our work which was getting hectic day by day. The best part was Noureen was being friendly with me. Well I didn't see that coming but we started enjoying each others company. I think that was the side effects of Alhaan sir's outburst.

We all were sitting in the discussion room. I personally like this room a lot. I remember giving presentations in this room when I was a project intern. One side of the room has windows which gives beautiful view of the garden. At the centre of the room there is a big round table with chairs while sofa chairs are present at the other side of the room.

Usually we use this room for team discussion or for entertainment. We all settled on the chairs around the round table. There was some problem in programming and we all were discussing on how to deal with it.

Suddenly Azaan Bhai walked in and greeted us with a big smile. He asked about the on going project and the problem we are facing currently.

"Bhai are you here to help us in this problem," Alhaan sir asked.

He looked at Alhaan sir and said, "Of course.............not." He added 'not' after taking a pause. Alhaan sir gave him a bored look and I couldn't hold back my laughter. Everyone turned to me having 'What's so funny' look on their face. I apologized for my behaviour and looked down.

"So I am here to announce something, Azaan Bhai stated." We all looked at him waiting for his announcement. By the look on Alhaan sir's face, I was sure even he isn't aware about the announcement.

"I have appointed a person who will be joining your team. She is a computer engineer as well and had worked in an IT company for two years. So please welcome Miss. Aarzoo Ali, Azaan Bhai said"

The door opened revealing Miss. Aarzoo. I scanned her from top to bottom. She was wearing a white shirt having a black collar and a black pant to go with. Her hair were tied in a high pony and she was wearing maybe 3-4 inch heel shoes. All in all her appearance was like a businesswoman.

I don't wanna talk about her makeup, firstly because I hardly know anything about it and secondly she would surely beat all the girls in the office when it comes to baking the face. Hope you all got what I'm implying here.

She greeted all of us and went to stand next to Azaan Bhai who in turn was standing beside Alhaan sir. I saw a look on Alhaan sir's face which was clearly indicating how he was controlling his anger.

But why is he angry now?

As if sensing that he is been watched he looked at me. His eyes became soft and he breathed out. I quickly averted my eyes and mumbled Astagfirullah under my breath. I was still confused with his behaviour.

Azaan Bhai introduced us with Aarzoo and informed that she will be joining us from Monday that's two days from now. He also said that Aarzoo is Tauhid and Alhaan sir's classmate. I was even more confused after knowing about her.

If she is sir's classmate then why is he not happy seeing her?

But why do I care? It's not like she is my classmate or friend then why am I thinking about them so much. Shut up you stupid brain. After the short intro session Azaan Bhai excused himself but Aarzoo remained in the room.

Alhaan sir called off the discussion and left the room as if he couldn't breath the air in here. We all got up and headed to our work while Tauhid accompanied Aarzoo.

Something's surely fishy, my brain said.

Will you stop this nonsense, my heart retorted.

I shook my head to remove these thoughts. Priyanka was looking at me intently as if I am mad. I smiled at her embarrassed with my stupidity. This is going to be a long day.

************************************

Alhaan's p.o.v

At office:

We all are settled in the discussion room trying to solve the problem. Apparently the software programming was not being updated and saved. We were still discussing about the problem when Azaan Bhai walked in with a bright smile on his face.

His smile can give complex to the LED LIGHTS...

"Bhai are you here to help us in this problem, I asked him."

He looked at me still smiling and said, "Of course.......not." I gave him a bored look. He is so childish at times that it annoys me. But someone else found it funny and started laughing.

Yeah none other than Miss Hijabi. But she looks cute when she smiled or laugh.

Cute? Really now? What am I thinking? I maintained a poker face which by the way was very difficult and looked at her. She apologized and looked down.

"So I am here to announce something, Bhai stated."
I was clueless about the announcement and looked at him with curiosity.

"I have appointed a person who will be joining your team. She is a computer engineer as well and had worked in an IT company for two years. So please welcome Miss. Aarzoo Ali, Bhai said."

His words left me in shock. And on the cue the door opened revealing the person I never want to see in my life again. She smiled and greeted everyone and then came to stand next to Azaan Bhai.

I was finding it hard to control my anger. I could sense someone's gaze on me and I looked at Inaraah who was looking at me maybe trying to figure out something. Don't know why but I felt myself melting. I released the breath which I didn't knew I was holding for so long. She looked away and mumbled something.

Bhai was telling them about her and I was least bothered to know. As soon as Bhai left I called off the discussion and left the room. I can't stand the sight of her.

I made my way towards my cabin and started pacing around while clenching and un-clenching my fist to control my temper.

How can Bhai appoint her?

Even though he used to lead the department before but now he should have spoke to me before appointing her.

With every passing second my temper was rising. The mere thought of her working with me was making me frustrated. Suddenly Inaraah's words started ringing in my ears. I settled down on my chair and closed my eyes to calm myself.

'Handle the situation with patience.'

'Sit down and have water when you are angry.'

I opened my eyes and took the glass of water from the table. I drank it in three gulps and started reciting 'Auzbillah hi minash Shaytaan nirajeem.' It was difficult to control my Nafs and the environment started suffocating me.

I got up and dashed out of my cabin. I went to the nearby mosque to calm myself. I did my wudhu and offered two rakath of Salat-e-Istigfar (prayer offered to seek forgiveness from Allah).

After completing the prayer, I bowed my head to prostrate to the Al Gaffar(the oft forgiving). I was asking forgiveness for all the mistake and sins I committed. I prayed Him to guide me and grant me patience.

The voice of Adhaan brought me back to my senses. I got up to sit properly when I felt a sharp pain in my knees. I was so engrossed that I lost the track of time. I sat till the pain was gone and then stretched my legs to remove the strain. I felt something wet on my cheeks. I touched my cheeks and that's when I realized I was crying in sujood. So I got up to redo my wudhu.

I saw Abbu, my brothers, Tauhid and other office colleagues at the entrance. It was Friday and the sermon (khutbah) was about to begin. The Imam started the sermon by praising Allah and his messenger. He then continued the sermon on repentance and narrated some hadeeths.

At-Tirmidhi and others reported on the authority of Anas ibn Maalik who said, 'I heard the Messenger of Allah sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam saying: "Allah says, 'O son of Adam! As long as you call unto me and seek (forgiveness from) me, I will forgive you for all of the sins that you may commit and I do not care (how many they amount to). O son of Adam! If you come to me with what is almost as much as the earth (in volume) in sins, but you meet me without having associated any partner with Me in worship, I will give you the same amount of forgiveness.'

Allah commanded His Messenger sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam - even though he is the most pious of mankind - to be sincere in religion and frequently seek for forgiveness when He said that which translates to: "So know (O Muhammad) that their is no deity except Allah and ask forgiveness for your sin and for the believing men and believing women." (Muhammad: 19).

The Messenger of Allah sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam, therefore used to seek Allah's forgiveness frequently during the day and night and said of himself, 'I swear by Allah, I seek Allah's forgiveness and repent to Him seventy times a day.'(Bukhari).

Abu Dawood narrated on the authority of Ibn 'Umar that he said, 'We used to count the Messenger of Allah sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam in a single sitting, saying, 'O my Lord, forgive me and accept my repentance. Indeed, You are the One Who accepts repentance, the Most-Merciful"one-hundred times'.

He narrated the incident of a women whose little gesture had pleased Allah so much that He forgave her sins.

Abu Hurayrah (Radi allahu Anhu) narrated the Messenger of Allah (Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam) said

"A prostitute was forgiven by Allah, because,
When she was passing by a panting dog near a well and seeing that the dog was about to die of thirst, she took off her shoe, and tying it with her head-cover she drew out some water for it. So, Allah forgave her because of that." - [Sahih Bukhari wa Muslim]

After the sermon we all stood to offer Jumma prayer. I was feeling calm and light after listening to the sermon. We greeted each other after the prayer and then head back to office. We moved to Abbu's cabin to have lunch with him.

We all ate in silence. Once done I got up to leave but Abbu stopped me. I took my seat back and waited for him to speak.

"I don't know what's troubling you and why you are stressed. I won't force you to share it with me because you are big enough to handle it. But I want you to remember always no matter what you can come to me anytime to share your problems. You have grown-up into a responsible man but to me you are still my Chote. And I am here to support you, guide you and help you in anyway I can, Abbu said."

I smiled at his words and got up to hug him. I am so thankful to Allah for blessing me with such parents and family.

"Jazakallahu khair (May Allah reward you for your goodness) Abbu. I know you are always their for me. I can face any problem provided I need your blessings and want you to trust me. I know I'm difficult to handle at times but please don't lose hope on me. And if I need you I will surely come to you. I'm really blessed to have a father like you. Thank you for every single thing Abbu, I said.

Abbu patted my head and I felt relieved. Even though I didn't share my problem but it calmed me. All my worries vanished in the air listening to Abbu's words.

I came back to my cabin with a satisfied smile. I kept on mumbling Alhamdullilah for all the things. All it takes for a person to repent sincerely to Allah and Allah will take care of everything.

It doesn't matter now if she works here. We will share an extremely professional relation. I'll make sure she doesn't come in my way. I will never repeat the same mistake. In these two years, I have learnt to accept things and move forward not letting them to affect me in anyway.

I don't want to hold any grudge against anyone. I have already surrendered myself to Allah and only He knows what is best for me. Indeed He never leaves His slaves during hard times.

After reciting Astagfirullah 100 times, I resumed my work putting all the worries and stress in Allah (swt) hands.

************************************
Salat-e-Istigfar is offered to seek forgiveness from Allah subhana wa ta'ala. I didn't mention about how it's offered but if anyone doesn't know about it I can help you in learning it. It's just a suggestion though.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

119K 7.7K 34
If your looking for a cliché Islamic story! Alhamdulilah you have made it to the right place 📚😊. Ahlam Rahman and Ayman Haq! The journey all began...
147K 12.9K 60
We continue to follow the life of Jannah, Dawud, their family, and friends. With Jannah starting her third year of university and Dawud starting his...
485K 9.6K 13
*Highest Ranking #2 on What's Hot list- Spiritual* #1 in Hausa. #1 in Deen. #1 in MuslimRomance #1 in ProjectNigeria. Imagine being in a type of hou...
3.5M 208K 59
I walked down the white hallways filled with the smell of bleach and chlorine. The lights above were too bright, too luminescent. I can't think. I ca...