Alpha's Mate

By RoseKnight21

When Leanna finds her mate, she isn't prepared. The Alpha is a strong man who requires a strong Luna. But the... More

~1~
~2~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
Chapter 16: Beginning Again
Chapter 17: Jagger
Chapter 18: Your Friendly Neighbor
Chapter 19: Tell A Story
Chapter 20: Hallucination
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24: Memories
Chapter 25: Cromwell
Chapter 26: Hunting Chances
Chapter 27: Drink till you drunk
Chapter 28: River Marks
Chapter 29: Bonded
Chapter 30: The Witch
Chapter 31
Chapter 32: The Project
Chapter 33: Bloodied Nights
Chapter 34: The Aftermath
Chapter 35: Allegiance
Chapter 36: Alcohol and Killers
Chapter 37: Sabotaged
Chapter 38: Revelations
Chapter 39: Sweet Voices
Chapter 40: Old and New
Chapter 41: Phone Calls and Goodbyes
Chapter 42: New York
Chapter 43: Cafe Secrets
Chapter 44: Taken
Chapter 45: Breaking Point
Chapter 46: The Truth Comes Out
Chapter 47: Art of Vengeance
Chapter 48: Raleigh
Chapter 49: The Bond
Chapter 50: Broken Chains
Chapter 51: His Heart
Chapter 52: Beyond Life
Chapter 53: Fated
Chapter 54: Reunited
Chapter 55: Liberation
Chapter 56: Fulfillment

~3~

16.3K 416 26
By RoseKnight21

Leanna felt impossibly warm and comfortable the next morning, moving closer to the source of it.

A deep chuckle startled her and her eyes fluttered open, landing on Vincent's sleepy face. All at once, the events from last night came back and she realized it hasn't been a dream.

"Good morning," he smiled, his arm wrapping around her waist and pulling her close.

She yawned, digging her face into his warm and muscled chest, her head beneath his chin. His lips pressed against her forehead and he rolled onto his back, his arm pulling her with him.

"I have a few errands to run today so you are welcome to relax in the house until I get back," he explained, her wolf whining at the thought of being away from him.

"Can I come with you?" she asked, her voice thick with sleep as she stared up at him.

"I don't think you'd have much fun," he smiled.

"I'd just like to get to know you better," she blushed, her face getting warmer.

He cupped her face, "We'll have plenty of time when I get back. We can go downstairs for some breakfast for now or you can sleep some more." he kissed her cheek, rolling onto his side so his other arm could wrap around her.

He looked down at her, his eyes appearing a grayish gold in the morning light. He took in her hooded green eyes and the bags beneath her eyes. They swept over her small nose that was a little tilted at the tip and her plump lips and small chin.

He ran his hands against her dark hair, feeling the silky smoothness of it and her hand came up without her realizing it, entangling in his hair.

His wolf fought him already, urging him to mark and mate her. But they'd just found her. She was too innocent, she didn't completely understand.

Without thinking about it, he leaned in and pressed his lips against hers. Sparks ran though them, igniting across their skin and souls, their wolves howling at the sensation.

He deepened it slowly, taking his time so that it was memorable for them both.

After a few minutes he pulled away, their lips barely touching but sending the tingling sensation.

Leanna's eyes fluttered open and she felt the indescribable need to hold onto him. She suddenly felt cold inside, as if she'd taken a drink of ice water.

Vincent pulled her close, half of his body on her.

"Are you cold?" he touched her face gently, his eyes watching her.

Her wolf whined softly, feeling uneasy but safe in their mate's arms. "Yeah," Leanna answered, hugging him.

"Let's go downstairs, get something to eat," he whispered gently, kissing her head and standing up, stretching his body out.

Her eyes flickered toward his shirtless body and her wolf howled approvingly. An odd feeling stirred in her belly and her breath faltered, her cheeks flushed.

Am I supposed to feel like this?

Her wolf howled as if to say yes and she shivered again, missing his arms around her. He glanced at her, smiling widely when he saw her flushed cheeks and held his arm out to her.

"I just realized I don't have any other clothes for you and I'd really prefer not to have any unmated male looking at you like dinner."

His words made her eyes widen like a deer caught in headlights and she stammered,

"I-I don't think anything w-would stare."

At that he chuckled darkly, his eyes darkening around the edges, a sign his wolf was peeking out.

"You underestimate your beauty," he spoke huskily, his dark eyes glancing down to her exposed legs.

He swallowed hard, forcing his wolf back from marking and taking her right then and there. He was going to wait until she was comfortable. He knew her wolf would want him already but he would wait until she herself wanted him completely.

Stepping back, Vincent snatched a shirt from his closet and slipped it on, grabbing a short of sweats that no longer fit him.

"You'll have to roll them up a few times but it should fit," he told her, handing her the gray sweatpants.

She smiled and thanked him in a quiet voice, slipping them on. She rolled each pant leg four times and looked up at him, smiling shyly.

He chuckled and held his hand out for her which she grabbed instantly, their fingers intertwining and fitting each other perfectly.

He kissed her knuckles and pulled her close.

"Before we head downstairs..." he trailed off and pulled her close, his arms around her waist as he leaned down and connected their lips.

She leaned into him, her wolf wanting much more than she could handle at the moment.

"I don't think I could ever get enough," he murmured against her lips, deepening the kiss for a moment before pulling back and leading her out the door, her face flushed red the entire time.

The kitchen was boasting with life, several pack members helping themselves to the breakfast served by the Omegas.

Vincent sat Leanna at a small table toward the back of the kitchen and grabbed two plates, piling it high with eggs, sausage, biscuits, bacon, and pancakes. He set the plate in front of her and her mouth dropped open a little, the smell intoxicating as she dug into her food.

He watched her with an amused look as several pack members walked by, nodding at them respectfully.

"Coffee, Alpha?" an Omega asked, his eyes drawn down to the floor.

He nodded and held out the cup, Leanna watching the boy.

He was young, probably no older than fourteen, with dirty blond hair and tanned skin. She frowned a little, her eyes zeroing in on the small scars on his outer arms and went the skin hidden by his shirt.

Werewolves did not scar unless hurt by silver or wolfsbane.

Leanna's wolf began to grow angry, not at all liking that someone in her pack was being hurt by another member. 

"L-Luna?" the boy stammered nervously, and she blinked, looking around.

Vincent was giving her an deep look and the rest of the pack had their heads bowed, a few trying to look at her. Without realizing it, she had begun to growl, and the power in it had made everyone bow their heads to her.

She hadn't even been Luna a full day yet and already they bowed to her.

Swallowing, she glanced at Vincent, suddenly nervous and unsure. He squeezed her hand softly and cleared his throat,

"Continue on with your breakfast."

The noise level slowly rose back up again but the Omega remained quiet, standing in front of her.

"Coffee?" he whispered shyly.

"Yes please," she murmured gently and held out the cup.

He poured it and walked off, serving the rest of the pack. She watched him for a few moments before looking at Vincent who had already eaten half of his food.

"I have to leave soon," he started, taking a sip from his coffee, "but this is your house now so take your time to explore and interact with the rest of the pack. I'm sure you know most, if not all." 

She nodded, giving him a smile as she began to eat. 

"Uh, the Omega... I don't recognize him," she whispered softly, trying to make sure no one overheard.

He glanced at the boy then back at her. "My Beta appointed him Omega, but I don't know much. Only that his name is Zachary. Eat your food before it gets cold," he urged, changing the subject.

When breakfast finished up he grabbed her hand and led her to his study where he gathered up some papers.

"I'll be back around dinner time but if I happen to be late, you can just hang around the office. I'll most likely stop by here first before heading to bed." he explained, fixing up a few things before stopping in front of her.

She hugged him, enjoying the sensation of his body against hers.

"Be safe," she whispered gently, resting her chin on his chest and looking up at him.

He stared down at her, his eyes dark with emotion, "You too, love. Just cause its my pack doesn't mean i trust everyone." 

His tone was so serious, she found her heart beeping rapidly. She nodded and leaned up, kissing him softly. His hands circled her waist, pulling her closer. It was soft kiss, but enough to send shivers down to her toes.

"I'll see you later, love," he whispered and kissed her head, walking off.

Leaning took in a deep breath, her day semi-planned out. First she'd go to her house and pack her stuff, explore the house a little, and speak to Zachary.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. It's a bit slow going and it does contain a lot of fluff, but it'll eventually change as the story progresses. If you liked it, please vote and comment so that I may know!

Have a fantastic Tuesday! Or late Monday night depending where you live!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

863K 18.8K 26
"Are you afraid of me?" His words came out in a whimper and I flinched away from him. He finally let his forehead rest against mine as he sighed. "Yo...
2.3M 75.6K 57
- Although this story is being rewritten, there won't major changes to the story just the grammar and the structure. It is safe to read!- * Amma Ma...
5.4K 114 14
She is a rogue on the run from her old abusive pack and she lives for freedom. He is a possessive Alpha of the most respected and the strongest pack...
168K 4.7K 35
Highest Ranking ~^~ #1 in DarkMagic ; 14/05/2019 #2 in DarkMagic ; 13/05/2019 #72 in Werewolf ; 23/09/2017 #79 in Werewolf ; 07/1/2018 #16 in Element...