Friendship is Worth It

By lovebug077

Mackenzie Secret always had to keep her being a spy from her best friend, Nina Oaken. However, on the day of... More

Pilot
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14- Explanations
Chapter 15- Cats
Chapter 16- Training
Chapter 17- Costumes and Names
Chapter 18- First Mission
Chapter 19- Day Off
Chapter 20- Mall
Chapter 21- Kidnapped
Chapter 22-Welcome Home
Chapter 23- Tour Guide
Chapter 24- Fighting
Chapter 25- Patrol with Cody
Chapter 26- Meeting New People
Chapter 27- Opportunity
Chapter 28- Jina
Chapter 29- Nugs, the talking cat
Chapter 30- Staring
Chapter 31- The "Date"
Chapter 32- Sleep
Chapter 33- First Day of School
Chapter 34- The Mile Run
Chapter 35- Flirting
Chapter 36- New Teacher
Chapter 37- "Mr. Gales"
Chapter 38- Awkwardness
Chapter 39- Accusations
Chapter 40- Realisation
Chapter 41- The Dance
Chapter 42- The Kiss and Eavesdropping
Chapter 43- Let's Have a Party
Chapter 44- The Ride
Chapter 45- Nerf War

Chapter 8

49 3 0
By lovebug077

We all go to our lockers. Which lucky for us are next to each others sort of. I have a bottom locker below Nina's. I had the top one but it was easier if we switched since she is way taller than me. Okay maybe not "way taller" but still tall like a little above normal eight. I am actually short for my age, lucky me. P.S I was being sarcastic.

I get my math and English binder. Conner and I go to math while Nina goes to science. In math we learn about area and volume. The teacher said something about a test and next Friday but I was playing candy crush on my glasses. Oh yea I updated them so I can download apps on it. It is way better than actually listening to boring math class. Once I beat all the levels I realize I only played for a quarter of the period. Now what do I do.

I decide to think about what is going to happen tomorrow. It's Nina's birthday tomorrow. No, I am not thinking about what to get her 'cause I actually got it like three years ago when I started getting more serious about what is happening on her fourteenth birthday. I got her the perfect gift. She always wanted it. I can't wait to see the look on her face.

It is finally the end of math and I got to the last period of the day. English. It is really fun since we just read a book and all three of us already read it so we pasted notes to each other. Nina passes a note to me that says: 'hey wats up'. I reply with: 'the sky'. She has that 'I-hear-you-say-that-so-many-times-but-I-can't-help-but-smile' smirk on her face. Conner sees this and writes: 'really? that same joke again'. I look up and see he is smirking too. I love to give them literal answers. It makes my life lighten up a bit when I see them smiling or smirking in this case.

We just kept talking about some useless stuff like what type of make up should she wear tomorrow. As her friend I say it does not matter you will always look beautiful with or without any kind of make up. Then we all walk out of school together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 111 102
Six high school students looks like anyone else acts like anyone else but are capable of things no one else is. They learnt from a young age no one t...
Better Undercover By J.OB

Mystery / Thriller

19.8K 1K 19
Courtney had more problems than other high schoolers: she discovered that she has superpowers, watched her parents get killed, learned that ever memo...
12.5K 1.3K 45
đź“–Featured by @adultfiction on "Kills and Thrills" reading listđź“– Previously known as "Undercover: Fake Identity" *** "What are you running away from...
5.7K 384 24
The new and improved Teen powers story is finally here! With a newly tweaked storyline and longer chapters. The Teen Powers team is ready for action...