Chapter 8

We all go to our lockers. Which lucky for us are next to each others sort of. I have a bottom locker below Nina's. I had the top one but it was easier if we switched since she is way taller than me. Okay maybe not "way taller" but still tall like a little above normal eight. I am actually short for my age, lucky me. P.S I was being sarcastic.

I get my math and English binder. Conner and I go to math while Nina goes to science. In math we learn about area and volume. The teacher said something about a test and next Friday but I was playing candy crush on my glasses. Oh yea I updated them so I can download apps on it. It is way better than actually listening to boring math class. Once I beat all the levels I realize I only played for a quarter of the period. Now what do I do.

I decide to think about what is going to happen tomorrow. It's Nina's birthday tomorrow. No, I am not thinking about what to get her 'cause I actually got it like three years ago when I started getting more serious about what is happening on her fourteenth birthday. I got her the perfect gift. She always wanted it. I can't wait to see the look on her face.

It is finally the end of math and I got to the last period of the day. English. It is really fun since we just read a book and all three of us already read it so we pasted notes to each other. Nina passes a note to me that says: 'hey wats up'. I reply with: 'the sky'. She has that 'I-hear-you-say-that-so-many-times-but-I-can't-help-but-smile' smirk on her face. Conner sees this and writes: 'really? that same joke again'. I look up and see he is smirking too. I love to give them literal answers. It makes my life lighten up a bit when I see them smiling or smirking in this case.

We just kept talking about some useless stuff like what type of make up should she wear tomorrow. As her friend I say it does not matter you will always look beautiful with or without any kind of make up. Then we all walk out of school together.