Courtney had a lot more problems than her GPA. She discovered that she has superpowers, watched her parents get killed, learned that ever memory she had of the past year was a lie, and was recruited by the girl who was responsible for altering her memories to save the world.
Maybe it would be a good thing. Courtney could go along with the girl's plan, get her memory back and move on with her life. But in order to protect her siblings and the rest of the world, she has to embrace her powers. The plan takes a sharp turn when Courtney's powers take over and she becomes more dangerous than the original threat.
Some things are better undercover, but sometimes facing yourself and fighting is the only way to make things right. But will Courtney destroy herself and everything she has ever known in order to set things right?
Sequel to Staying Undercover, but can be read without reading Staying Undercover
- Chapter 1: 100%, Not Good Enough
- Chapter 2: The Power of Friendship
- Chapter 3: I May or May Not Have Tried to Destroy the School
- Chapter 4: What Siblings Are For
- Chapter 5: Not All the Details
- Chapter 6: Nothing to Remember
- Chapter 7: No, I Would Not Like to Jump Off the Roof
- Chapter 8: Superheroes and Psychos
- Chapter 9: Teleporting Bananas
- Chapter 10: Motivational Magnets
- Chapter 11: The Full Story
- Chapter 12: Poison and Lies
- Chapter 13: Ring Around the Rosie
- Chapter 14: Alone
- Chapter 15: Falling
- Chapter 16: Every New Beginning...