american teen.

By bauhzzi

"anything else to add brinley?" "i'm just here for subscribers." More

young dumb & broke.
unpredictable.
malibu.
super far.
half light.
distraction.
no more sad songs.
i'm not famous.
electric touch.
birthday.
everything has changed.
thinkin' about u.
i like me better.
why'd u only call me when ur high.
do re mi.
love galore.
higher.
rewrite the stars.

pretty girl.

17.4K 251 239
By bauhzzi

i'm more than just a rumor or a song on your computer

brinleynoelle: something ab last night
16,728 likes
1,786 comments
vanilladingdong: where's my pic creds
username1: u r soooo messy
todderic_: thx for kicking me out of my room
allaniipaige: this is cute where was my tiara
username7: better have vlogged it
brinleynoelle: pic credits to vanilladingdong whoever that is
username9: ur so cute marry me mwah
brinleynoelle: username7 i don't have a camera yet so no vlog from us but my friends have some footage :)

allaniipaige: i did it! thanks for all the love & support from my family & friends wouldn't be here w/o you guys so much love
tagged: lexgreenberg_
17,638 likes
973 comments
brinleynoelle: look at my gf go so proud i'm tearing up
username8: they always say congratulations worked so hard forgot how to vacation
lexgreenberg_: so proud of u lil sis & i can't forget ab brinleynoelle proud of u too
username6: brin & lanii are so gay for each other
username2: username6 why do i ship it
zanehijazi: look at my baby
allaniipaige: zanehijazi aw i love u

"so you're telling me, nothing happened last night?" allanii was getting comfortable on my bed as i was getting out of the shower. i threw on a random oversized sweatshirt and walked into my room while i was drying my hair with a towel.

i climbed onto my bed next to her, throwing my towel across the room into my laundry hamper. "i would tell you if something happened. i kinda just woke up there." i leaned over and rested my head on her lap. she ran her fingers through my damp hair. "you called dibs anyways." i smirked a little, joking around.

she pulled a pillow from behind her back and hit the side of my face with it. "i did not call dibs, we're not like that ya idiot." she laughed and continued to play with my hair.

"dude do you know what we should do today?" i rolled onto my back and looked up at her.

"what great idea does b riddle have for today?" she smiled a little, shaking her legs a bit signaling me to sit up.

i sat up and crossed my legs, facing her. "we should start our vlog channel. we can go to bestbuy and buy ourselves some nice cameras. one day we need to finish the group of vloggers." i rolled off my bed and held out my hands for her to grab. "let's go!" she sighed and grabbed onto my hands. i pulled her up and we quickly changed into presentable clothes. i drove us to the closest bestbuy and bought us both vlog cameras. we were sitting in the parking lot when i hit record for the first time. "hey guys, it's our first vlog!" i smiled, moving the camera and putting my hand in the air. "anything you wanna say lanii?" i turned the camera on her.

"our vlogs are about to be so boring, please don't expect a lot out of us." she laughed while buckling her seatbelt and pulling her knee up to her chest. i handed her the camera and she recorded our drive home which consisted of us just dancing and singing to our music. copyright central here we come. "we need more people in our first vlog. let's make gabbie come over." she said once we were back in our place, allanii was sitting at the kitchen bar and i was looking through the fridge.

i closed the fridge door, turning around. "want me to text her or do you want to?" i pulled my phone out of my pocket and rested my elbows on the counter.

"i'll just text the groupchat, we just need at least one person to show up." allanii parted her long brown hair to the other side before texting the group.

to: clickbait

lanii:

hey someone come over

gabbie hanna:

i'll be there in like ten im with david everyone else is asleep still

"we should have everyone over for dinner later tonight. have a nice housewarming dinner and that gives us footage. we could cook pasta or something." i suggested, looking over at allanii.

"oh my god, us cooking for more than just ourselves. that will be entertaining." she laughed, laying her phone down on the counter. "david and gabbie will be over in ten by the way." she added.

i smirked a little, reaching for a mint from a mint jar that's meant to be used just for decoration. "ooohh david's coming over. it's your time to shine." i teased her about david once again.

allanii rolled her eyes and stood up. "you should be the one shining, i'm not the one who woke up in the same bed as david with nothing but his shirt on." she shrugged her shoulders. "i'm gonna go change." she put a smile on her face and disappeared into her room.

"you wish it was you!" i yelled jokingly to her once she hit her room. i walked into my room aswell and changed into a new outfit for the day. i threw on a pair of jeans and a black lace tanktop. i touched my makeup from earlier and met allanii back out in our living room. she changed into a jean skirt with a cute croptop. she's always been the more fashionable one out of the both of us. as i was going to sit down, someone knocked on our front door. i walked over an opened the door to see gabbie. i instantly smiled and pulled her into a hug. "hey mama." i pulled away and noticed david wasn't there. "where's david? i thought he was coming with you." i stepped to the side, allowing gabbie in.

when i was turning around to close the door behind me, david popped out from the side and screamed my name. i jumped and screamed, dropping down to the floor. david leaned over, putting his camera on me. "oh my fucking god david i thought i was going to die." i laid down on the floor and curled up in a ball. gabbie and allanii laughed from the living room.

"i didn't expect you to have this reaction, but welcome to the vlogs!" david laughed, kneeling down next to me. he rubbed my side before helping me stand up.

"speaking a vlogs, look at what we do now." allanii pulled out her camera and started to record all of us. "we're here with david and gabbie and poor brinley got scared by david and now they have just been chilling there." she pointed the camera on us and laughed.

i ran into the living room and jumped onto the couch. "david's a little bitch, how did you guys try to replace us with him?" i laughed, laying my head down on allanii's lap once again. david joined us on the couch and i put my legs on his lap.

"hey i wasn't trying to replace anyone. not my fault you guys stopped hanging out with the group." david smiled, running his fingers through his hair.

i stuck my tongue out and gently kicked him in his thigh. "sorry that we were trying to graduate high school and move into this sick home." i laughed as allanii continued to record us.

"yeah you're just mad that this place fucks and you probably still have an apartment. we're younger and living more lavish." all four of us laughed and allanii stopped recording. gabbie was sitting on the floor and she made us three pose for a picture.

"oh yeah i forgot to say, lanii and i are cooking dinner for everyone tonight so you guys better prepare yourselves." i sat up and positioned myself in the spot between allanii and david.

"oh god this will be interesting." gabbie laughed a litte, shaking her head at us.

allanii stood up and fake laughed at gabbie. "you've never seen us cook, you have no room to talk." she walked into the kitchen and i smiled over at david and gabbie before following my best friend into the kitchen. we started to prepare the dinner when everyone started flowing into our house. everyone from last night joined us along with scotty's girlfriend, kristen.

"this is a weird sight." toddy said while walking into kitchen with a bouquet of beautiful flowers.

"why does everyone think we can't cook?" allanii questioned with a little anger in her voice. she finished making the appetizer salads while i was getting out the plates.

i set the plates in a row, making it easy to put the food in them. "oh hey toddy." i smiled and turned around to face him. "oh what are the flowers for? did you really bring a date to our dinner?" i tilted my head and chuckled a little.

"no you dumbass. these are for you, for graduating and buying this house." he laughed, stepping in closer to me. he set the flowers down on the counter and pulled me into a hug.

i tightly hugged him back, letting our a breath. "i love you toddy what the hell." i pulled away and pecked his cheek quickly.

toddy laughed and shook his head, running his fingers through my hair attempting to mess it up. "i love you too." we both smiled as he walked into the dining room where everyone else was and allani and i finished the dinner.

"tada! we pulled it off and we know it's going to taste good. if it doesn't they better fake it." i laughed, hugging allanii's waist.

"you know, we make a pretty good duo. i think we got this living together thing down. you're the best." allanii smiled up at me, hugging me back.

"me and you forever. b riddle and a green." i scrunched up my nose and moved my arms from around her. we did our handshake and walked into the dinning room to tell everyone dinner was ready. they all got themselves a plate and sat back down around the table. i sat by toddy and kristen while allanii of course sat by zane and david on her other side. dinner went by smoothly and they seemed to really like our cooking. i don't understand why they doubted us in the first place. after dinner we were all sitting around, vlogging, and talking about how some of us needed clickbait for the next upload.

"brinley will you please do something for my clickbait, you know you're my go to gal." zane begged me from across the table.

i sighed and leaned back in my chair. "you're literally sitting by allanii and david. they can be the clickbait and it will have everyone surprised." i looked over at toddy and snuck him a wink.

"c'mon brin. i'll buy you frozen yogurt." he insisted.

"fine, whatever. come here toddy." damn zane and him knowing free frozen yogurt can get me to do about anything. i jumped up out of my seat and grabbed the flowers from the kitchen. i pulled toddy up from his seat as scotty and heath stood behind me. toddy wrapped his arm around me and i held the flowers in front of us, pressing our lips together while scotty and heath were acting shocked. "good enough?" i pulled away, looking at zane.

"of course, thanks baby!" he smiled, putting his camera back down on the ground.

"anyone else need clickbait?" i laughed, leaning against the back of my chair.

scotty grabbed his camera and looked at me and then at david. "i have footage of you and david from the party last night, so i need it to be you guys." i nodded and walked around the table. david pushed his chair back from the table, making room for me. i plopped down on his lap and posed, holding his face and crashing my lips on his. david kissed back, holding me to make sure i wouldn't fall off his lap.

"damn you guys might be the new couple for clickbait. toddy is shaking." allanii laughed, hitting my head gently.

i pulled away from david and smiled up at him. "who knows."

//////

wow iconic this ends exactly like the other one did ;) ok but i really am digging brinley having a bestfriend and the friendships between toddy and allanii and zane it really puts the story together. ok please keep commenting and voting i say it a lot but i love the feedback & comments. hope no one's too mad about me restarting this. ok thanks for reading this mess!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.1K 1.7K 29
"what was the question? why'd you point at me?" "don't worry about it davey boy. it wasn't a big deal." "if it wasn't a big deal then why can't you t...
78.6K 1.7K 59
"My life was a mess till you came... Dad"
172K 2.9K 105
"𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐫"
27.5K 359 21
"haha fuck you dobrik" "i'll fuck you if you want" complete.