I'm Pregnant! with my teacher...

By fatal22

*I AM TERRIBLE AT WRITING THESE... BUT HERE WE GO* -Besides being verbally and physically abuse by her family... More

I'm Pregnant! with my teacher/vampire baby
Chapter-Miss not so innocent anymore....
Chapter- Oh God i'm pregnant....
Chapter-Surprise
Chapter-Suspicious
Chapter-Secrets reveal part 1
Chapter-Secrets reveal part2
Chapter-Secrets reveal part 3
Chapter-He is a vampire...What !!!!!
Chapter-He is an vampire but i still love him
Chapter-Up's and down's
Chapter-New troubles
Chapter-More troubles great!
Chapter-Unsuspected visitors
Chapter-A long day
Chapter-New boy in town
Chapter-So not my day..
Chapter-Oh..i can see the future.
Chapter: Visions and Secrets
Chapter-the past returns part 1
Chapter-the past returns part 2
Chapter -Right on time!
Chapter-New plan
Chapter: Home we go.
Untitled Part 26
Chapter Not in Kansas 27
Chapter More questions Part 28
Chapter Love and revenge Part 29
Prisoners Part 31
New hope Part 32
Breaking free Part 33
Unbound Part 34
Changes Part 36
Selith Part 37
Part 38- Home is where the heart is.

Chapter- Secrets out

35.3K 697 46
By fatal22

 I KNOW IT'S BEEN A WHILE SENSE I UPLOADED -BUT I'M TRYING TO FINISH MY NERD/VAMPIRE BOOK...BUT NOW THAT I WILL BE FINISH WITH IT SOON- NOW I CAN UPLOAD MORE OFTEN...BUT TELL ME WHAT DO YOU THINK?

BUT ANYWAY'S HERE'S ANOTHER CHAPTER...ENJOY______;-)

================================================================================

(Recap)

 I was tired physically and emotionally- but i had to go to gym class...Ebony.... Emily called come on...sweetheart.. i smiled and followed her in the gym. I heard one of the girls talking...  (He is so gorgeous, he looks like a hunky god or something).....(laughter) No they haven't seen sexy!  until they have seen Blake...Gosh Ebony just forget him.. we walked into the gym, to see the back of  a guy dressed in white shorts and white t-shirt  he looked well build from the back.  My heart stopped as he turned around.... 

Okay class before we get started, My name is Blake Mcgamler and i am your new gym teacher.. He said- Smiling.... my mouth dropped open and when he spotted me standing behind Emily he smiled.... Oh gosh i'm doomed..i thought as i touched my stomach.. 

================================================================================ 

EBONY POV;

God if i hated him before....Now i despised him...he's making the whole class run  laps... which i am not supposed to do..Hello pregnant ...and  it's hot and i feel like i am walking on lean right now!! I am ten seconds from passing out but i wouldn't tell him that...i tried to walk but..

Ms. Larson..Is something wrong?

No... Mr. Mcgamler.. i said and kept walking..annoying him

Ms. Larson..run not walk..he said 

Annoying  still...not doing what he said

Ms. Larson That's in order..he said blowing the whistle

But still once again  i annoyed him..walking a very slow pace..

Fine Detention after school...

What...I stopped then turned and looked at him..sitting down on the bleacher with an white hat on smiling, -I didn't do anything! i said to tired to scream at him

Talking back ms Larson...A week detention....

What? i found my voice and screamed at him

Fine let's make it two or would you like to make it three 

I was about to tell him where he can stick all those detention at but 3 weeks detention with my baby's daddy, is good enough gosh did i mention i hate him.. No sir! i said and continue walking..

After class i changed back into my school clothes and went back into the gym..feeling beyond sick.. thirsty..so thirsty i thought about  jumping  into the school's swimming pool and drink the water but decided that would be very nasty considering..all the germs that's swimming around in there...Never mind..

Maybe if i tell Blake  i'm sick he will let me go..but who am i kidding..he a douche bag, he doesn't care..how i wish he  did.. I walked up to the brown door that read coach , written on a gold metal plate on the door..and knocked....He open the door on the second knock.

He smiled; Come in Ms. Larson

I rolled my eyes and walked passed him...and sat down in a chair with an sigh feeling the room spin..i put my head in my hands and closed my eyes willing the world to stop spinning...

Hello....Ms.Larson i heard Blake voice...

I looked up seeing three Blake's something i didn't need....One was good enough 

What? i said with an sigh..

You okay you look like..

What.... Hell..i smiled a fake smile Thank's!

Are you sick? he asked bending down and touched my face with his cold hands....they felt so good against my hot skin...

Oh my god your burning up..come on.. he said said holding his hand out..

I looked at him and shook my head-No i'm fine...just let me finish detention so i can go home and lay down..

you need to go to the hospital. .he argued

No i don't i said standing up and lost balance he caught me and held me close to his chest...

Ye...s you do come on...he said picking me up

No... i said i would have tried to get loose but i was to weak, i lack the strength to even stay awake..cause right then everything went black..

=========================================================================================

BLAKE POV;

I was sitting at my desk thinking of Ebony..i hate admit but it was a  pleasure to have her do what i tell her and to see the  look on her face when i gave her  detention was priceless...she hates me i can tell .B ut why? Why should she hate me- I should be the one hating her ..she's the one that left me... well payback is going to be a bitch...

I was sitting back thinking of all the devilish  things, i will make her do like... Buff the gym floors..clean the boys locker room, maybe get a free be, maybe...then i heard  knocking and i knew it was Ebony..i could smell her from all the way through the door...

I smiled and walked to door and open it to see a tired but beautiful Ebony..a very tired Ebony..

Hello ms. Larson.. i smiled as she rolled her eyes at me and walked pass me and into the office.. to sit in the chair near my desk, i closed the door and watched her as she put her head in her hands and i saw them shaking...   

Ms. Larson.. 

What? she said sounding distorted...was she sick.. she look faint

Are you okay you look.. i was about to say sick but i was interrupted i  stop when i looked into Ebony eyes...what was wrong with her..

What...Hell...thank's she said with a fake smile..  i was beyond worried as i stared into those beautiful blue eyes that captured my heart i bent down in front of her...Are you sick? she didn't answer so i touched her head...my god..

Oh my god your burning up, come on! i said standing she needed to go to the hospital

She looked up at me with an annoying look-Just let me finish detention, then i will go home and lay down.

You need to go to the hospital...I said getting nervous as i could see the sweat rolling down her temples...

No i don't, she said standing up swaying i caught her and pick her up bridal style...

-Yes you do..I got you. i said holding her to my chest

No, i heard her whisper then i looked down and she finally fell asleep.

(1 hr later)

I looked up and saw the doctor heading my way i got up nervously and walk or more like ran to her...i was shaking from head to toe every sense the doctor kicked me out of the room... i didn't know you couldn't go in the back while they are examing i'm a vampire what do i need a doctor for?

Are you the boyfriend? she asked  there's only one way to answer this  question...-

Yes.. i said how is she? - okay i lied but hey she was an lover of mine so hey why not..

Well we are going to have to keep her over night..

What? why? i asked confused 

Well.. when you brought her in she was very dehydrated and in much need of rest...and in her condition she's not supposed to strain herself.

What condition? i asked feeling a little nervous..is she terminally ill, i thought  but what the doctor said  i was not expecting that..

She's pregnant.. 

Pregnant.. i swallowed i wasn't expecting that. it can't be..is it mine?

Mr Mcgamler...

I looked up up at the nurse, How advance is her pregnacy i croaked out

She's 6 weeks.. 

Oh my god... i put my head  in my hands and said sitting down, i can't believe this..i can't believe shit!!!!  I  stood up on shaking legs..but  i can't be the father vampires can't produce but...it's been 6 weeks damn it..and she knew it all this time and didn't tell me..Was she ever going to tell me.. oh god i sired a child..i ran my hands through my hair

Rage pure rage filled me....i looked up at the nurse who was staring at me..i smiled- where is your gift shop i asked smiling...

She frown -On the first floor in the lobby... i smiled -Thank you...i said  and walked toward the elevator, i think it is my duty as a soon to be  father to get  his child a toy...

(15 Min's later)

I knock on the door once and walked in to see a shocked ebony staring at me...i smiled and walked to the bed with the blue and pink Teddy bears behind my back which said boy and girl on them....

How are you feeling Ebony?

Fine..What happen? she asked nervous

Well you fainted in the gym, so i took you to the hospital. I said looking at her she looked so venerable and tired that the rage that had been burning every sense i fought out i was going to be a father slipped away, i let out an breath.. 

Ebony.. is there something you want to tell me? i asked she shook her head frowning

Are you sure? she didn't say anything..

Well your probably right...i said then brought these for you... i said pulling the Teddy bears from behind my back and holding them out to her. she looked at them shocked as a tear silently ran down her flawless white skin...she looked up at me looking scared... i put the bears down and hugged her tight to my chest..It's okay don't cry.. Ebony please don't cry.. i beg... rubbing her back... 

Why didn't you tell me? i asked

She didn't answer..so i continue- Didn't  you think i deserve to have  the right to know!  that i was going to be father? i said feeling that little spark of rage return i pulled back and looked into her eyes...

You wasn't going  to tell me where you? i said standing up..

No, she said speaking for the first time. wiping her eyes

And why not? 

Because your a player Blake let just face it, your no father. she said crossing her arms

I growled under my breath i hate to say it but that hurt like hell to hear her say that but i want admit that .. will you have no choice now sweetheart... you better get use to this face because you will be see it for an long time.

No i won't cause when i graduate in a few months..me and my baby is out of here...

Your not taking my baby anywhere! i shouted... 

Will see.. she said rolling over on her side.. Get Out..

Yes we will ...you can count on that! i said through clenched teeth and walked out of the room practically running to the car...when i got to my black Audi- I got in and slammed the door...then hit the steering wheel....Damn it- damn you Ebony..i want let her leave me again and take my baby away..i let out a breath i didn't know i was holding...my god  I'm going to be a father.... and i have no clue what to do.. 

================================================================================

I know it was short but i will upload in a couple of day's... :-)

But besides the cheesiness tell me what  did you think...about the way Blake found out about the baby?

Thank's for reading

Comment

Vote

Fan me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

542 6 23
"What is your problem." "What's my problem, what's your problem." "My problem is that I am trying to help you but you clearly don't care so I am sorr...
366K 2.9K 35
{{Believe in the unimaginable when it comes to love.}} Jane was just an ordinary girl when one day everything came crushing down her life. She lost h...
58.9K 2.6K 15
I wrote this when I was 15 (I think). This was my first time writing anything. It is unedited, and not well thought out, but I hope you enjoy. Karli...
1.7K 40 21
You know the moment when you fall in love with a special someone. You expect high expectations and expect nothing to ever go wrong. We'll that's the...