My Billionaire Neighbour from...

By WhiteSwordsman01

WARNING: THE BOOK CONTAINS HUGE AMOUNT OF PRANKS THAT COULD BE USED AGAINST ANYONE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF A... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 5 - Even My Professor Fell For His Charms
Chapter 7: How I Met Your Mother
Chapter 8: Tic - Toc
Chapter 9: If you miss even a single chance you get, you'll...
Chapter 10: Let's Level this Quarrel up
Chapter 11: Do not Mix Pink, Black And Bleach
Chapter 12: What Else could Condoms be used for Other than Sex?
Chapter 13: I'll Love you Regardless of your Sexual Orientation
Chapter 14: If you aren't the one fucking, you'll be fucked instead
Chapter 15: Viagra, Garlic; It's all the Same
[R]Chapter 16: [Kiss]Who the Fuck is Allergic to Viagra?
Chapter 17: Hunger Games, R edition
Chapter 18: Sharing bed with thine Enemy
Chapter 19: Round two
Chapter 20: Mutual Interest between a Worried Father and a Lovely Friend
Chapter 21: Because Frame pictures are Ideal to Throw at people
Chapter 22: Hot Chat isn't Really the Best Way to Kill Boredom at Night
Chapter 23: It's a Thin Line between Salt and Sugar
Chapter 24: Heat in the Rain
Chapter 25: A Conclusion
Chapter 26: Rolling in the Deep
Chapter 27: The Ride, Pizza and Zombies
Chapter 28: Ah, It's you
Chapter 29: Having cold does Have its Good Side, After All
Chapter 30; Amnesia
Chapter 31: To Get Revenge or Not to - the Verdict is Now
Chapter 32: Trouble Rising
Chapter 33: A Rabbit and a Wolf
Chapter 34: Part of my World
Chapter 35: Back to that Alley
Chapter 36: Runaway Rabbit
Chapter 37: Insanity is like a Drug
Chapter 38: The Talk
Chapter 39: He's on the Move
Chapter 40: We've Pissed off a Lot of People, no?
Chapter 41: Kidnapped
Chapter 42: Plan That Backfired
Chaptet 43: Saving Oneself
Chapter 44: How to get yourself in a Jail
Chapter 45: A murder?
Chapter 47: I Indeed wouldn't mind Doing IT with You
Chapter 48: Hunt
Chapter 49: When the mouse laughs at the cat, there's a hole nearby
Chapter 50: And so the Mouse has been Trapped
Chapter 51: Hand for a Punch
Chapter 52: Forgotten Fragments
Chapter 53: Of Rabbit and Wolf
Chapter 54: DO NOT GET CLOSE TO THAT GUY
Chapter 55: No, sir - I'm a bona-fide boy
Chapter 55: Storm Brewing
Chapter 56: Challenge Between Men
Chapter 58; The and a Half Men
Chapter 59: A Lie that's gotten a bit too Far
Chapter 60: Parting
Chapter 61; Snake
Chapter 62: Golden Opportunity
Chapter 63: First Catalyst

Chapter 46: A Phantom Killer

1.4K 131 2
By WhiteSwordsman01

Ah, my bad, I accidentally published chapter 75 here instead of saving it, so f you got that notification and can't find the chap, it's because I removed it now. It's available on radishfiction tho.

Anyway, here's the chapter I should've released and check on radish if you want to read more. I'll finish this book 2 (you didn't forget that all chapters until now are book 1 and book 2 here, right?) before July on radish, so look forward to updates xoxo

CHAPTER 46:

A PHANTOM KILLER

       VINCENT WAS looking for Nikolas ever since the last time he saw him after being abducted, and in his head — someone had probably done the same to him. Not long after, he heard the news of Nikolas having murdered someone and blamed himself because of the trouble he gave him. Kaley and Alis were back at his residence with his two best friends taking care of them and keeping them safe while Vincent turned the entire London upside-down looking for his son.

To make the matters worse, just as he came back home to check on his daughter and possibility of Nikolas having returned home, he encountered a certain detective who began to question him about his son.

They were, however, looking for him in order to lock him up in the jail.

As Vincent began to explain that he had no idea where Nikolas is and that it's not like he'll miraculously find out his whereabouts, he received a phone call from a certain son giving him the answer he was seeking. He was already in a fucking jail.

And once he got on his way there, the annoying detective brat decided to follow him and bring justice to the light — hence they all ended up in the police station where Nikolas was.

Nikolas who just insulted officer of law — Edgar, had a feeling that he had something against police after that. As all pairs of eyes turned to the newcomers and Nikolas, they began to whisper among themselves.

"Mister perfect," Buck mumbled with disdain on his face. Truth to be told, their police station didn't really like Blanche, he was - after all - the one in the spotlight and reason why their station is going to end up being closed sooner or later. He probably caught the largest number of criminals, despite being in service for just five years.

Since London had someone as great as him, there wasn't really a need for someone as useless as their station that caught zero instead.

Yes, they were that bad.

"You've been running away, slipping past my fingers for years now," Blanche said before grabbing a iron bars where Nikolas was, "I couldn't get your evil deeds out of you, nor expose what kind of a bastard you are, but now there's no one who can save you."

Nikolas just couldn't stomach that annoying grin that guy had. Sure, Nikolas was mafia and evil-doer, but for some reason this man of justice was simply more annoying than everything he was ever faced with. And he had this inexplicable need to remove that grin from his face even if he had to kill him for the sake of that goal.

"The only one of the two us that needs saving is you, but I guess that even God would avert his eyes from your idiocy which explains why you're still as dumb as the first day we met," Nikolas smugly replied before shrugging like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"You... Do you really think that you have a luxury of being careless under those circumstances!?" he yelled and Nikolas only plucked his nose like it was the most interesting thing in the world.

"Why wouldn't I be?"

A simple question more than capable of enraging the perfect officer of law was asked and Nikolas almost laughed at how red did Blanche's face become.

God, did he love his hobby of pissing off people.

"You have murdered someone and we have proof of it. You forgot your gun nearby as you were running away," he finally spoke making Nikolas start connecting some dots together.

His gun? Certainly, despite being in mafia and CEO and having a bodyguard or two, Nikolas had three guns registered on his name. Those guns were something he always carried around, one or two at time, since one never knew when he could get attacked on the streets.

Usually, a simple knife would do more than enough, but against mafioso it wouldn't.And because London forbid wearing cold weapons around, and Blanche once caught him doing exactly so and has been on his neck for weeks after, so Nikolas became traumatized of cold weapons hence after.

However... He had left his guns to those guys when he went to save Vincent. What a fucking idiot he is!

"Can't be me," he replied. It would only be fair and logical that someone who wasn't really fond of him used that gun to murder someone and put the blame on him.

"Oh, yeah? Why would that be?"

Vincent only stared between the two of them wondering if they'll ever grow up. He's seen those sides of them way too many times than he'd like to have, and it never changed.

He didn't doubt Nik's ability to actually murder someone, however he didn't think that his son was that stupid as to break the treaty he suggested on his own. So, the only option left would be that someone tried to set him up.

But those were only theories.

And he couldn't be sure about anything before he hears Nik's opinion.

"According to rumors when the murder happened and the time I wasn't in possession of my weapons, I couldn't have possibly be present to do it," the moment he left that storehouse, he punched a police officer and ended up in jail.

"Wasn't in possession of your weapon? Don't make this look like you lost it and are innocent," Blanche snorted. Did he think he's a kid and would fall for that?

"But it's true. As of the murder, I got a solid alibi."

"Like what? You disappeared and not a single soul saw you the entire day and night."

"Well, that's because I was here the whole time."

"What?" Blanche turned to the other policemen in the room and they all nodded their heads.

"He's saying the truth. Since noon, he's been behind those bars for using violence against a police officer. As of that murder, it happened during the night. We're all witnesses that the guy here is innocent." It was Buck who spoke first as Vincent only tilted his head in confusion while Blanche seems to have lost the ability to speak.

"What?" he asked as Nikolas grinned at him like a devil. It was a face that was saying: "you think you're all high and mighty, don't you? How does it feel to make a foot out of yourself? Good, huh? Yes, I'm feeling good, how about you" all in once, it was unbelievable that a human face could manage all that with a simple grin and shine in its eyes.

Yet, there was Nikolas. Successfully pissing off the most composured and proud police officer in entire city that has blank history of fighting with someone.

"That's impossible, who brought him in?"

"Sir!" Edgar yelped, "It was me who arrested him, he had used violence against me and—"

"What time?"

"A-around 14:15, sir."

The body has been found around nine in the night, and estimated time of the murder has been around six. If Nikolas indeed was had been in the jail the whole time, then what in the world had happened?

Whichever fool would dare raise conflict between the two leading mafia families in entire city without fearing the consequences? Blanche wasn't blind, he knew of Nik's real identity, but because his family wasn't really causing problems, but solving them instead and keeping others in check, he couldn't really deal with it. Yet he could NOT accept that someone as vile and twisted as that man was allowed to roam free when he has indeed committed a crime or two (nor to mention charges for traffic rules that he had to overlook because of who Nikolas was and even Blanche's superiors were protecting him). He knew that Nikolas probably used his position to get rid of people standing on his way, but there were never enough proofs for that.

"You got away this time, I'll visit you later at home once we've called off the warrant for you. Since it seems that someone is trying to set you up, we have to find out who is it. Hope you'll cooperate, this time." He purposely voiced "this time" out since Nikolas seemed to forget the meaning of word "cooperation" whenever Blanche was involved.

He hated it, but Nikolas was necessary existence to London. Even so, he was adamant on putting him in jail so much that that he was focusing every bit of his power on finding a single loophole in Nikolas' actions.

"Can't promise. Might go to the mountains or something later so I won't be available at home," Nikolas, of course, just had to rub more salt on his words.

Butting his lips in frustration before sighing in anger, Blanche only ignored his comment before turning around and leaving that place. Vincent, who was watching everything from side could only proudly nod at his son.

He raised him well, alright.

"Thanks for coming to get me out guys," Nikolas spoke as Edward only shook his head. To think that he didn't get to sleep the entire night with Daniel for such trivial matters — he really contemplated of killing Nikolas.

After everything was settled and Nikolas was released from jail, he put his coat on before stepping outside. At that moment, recalling words Blanche said earlier, Edgar realized something.

"Wait," he suddenly spoke as he turned to him, "T-the murder he spoke about... Certainly, it can't be the one Buck just told us about, right?"

Nikolas, who's pretty much grown fond of those guy so much that he was even willing to find the one who set him up and give him to those guys instead of killing him, only smiled at his new friend.

"B-because that would make you the R-r-r-raiders boss, right?"

"I wonder about that. Thanks for the place to sleep and breakfast, hope we can repeat this in the future without me causing accidents. And sorry for the bruise, again."

With that, he only turned around and headed towards Vincent and the others who waited for him at the entrance.

He had a lot of work to do now.

At that moment, Buck who has been searching in the database info on Nikolas and just heard every word that those guys exchanged, spoke as if confirming that they had just indeed arrested the boss of the biggest mafia family in London.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 56.4K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
147K 4.4K 42
She knew his identity. He didn't know hers. She just wanted to have him around. He didn't. She knew they could not be together. He didn't. She didn't...
2.1M 82.9K 68
how far would you go . . . for someone you love? ♔ Levi steps forward, placing himself between me and Jack. Like he's protecting me from him. But I d...
6.4K 711 59
#1 in Adultromance🤭 "She's messing up with my brains again!" Stefano shut his eyes tightly and took a deep breath trying to fight off the feeling he...