Chapter 41: Kidnapped

CHAPTER 41:
KIDNAPPED

         To say that he hated his circumstance and current life was understatement. Nikolas had, with possibly broken spine and huge ass bruise on his neck, arrived at Vincent's residence around six in the morning. It was not meant to take him that long, hell he should've arrived one hour prior to that, but for some fucking reason he was almost arrested. Not because he killed someone or anything, but that wasn't that far of the mark either. Apparently, some police officers are on duty in five at the bloody morning, at ten motherfuckin minutes away from Vincent's home checking for people driving too fast.

Probably on drugs as well because fuck Nikolas' life who managed to get both his car confiscated and one more amount of money he'd need to pay in order to both get his car back and not end up in jail. Alright, alright. It wasn't the first time he's been in that kind of situation and all — but considering the shit he's been dealing with and itching pain in his neck he's been dying to put some ice on for past an hour and not having slept the entire night (add his fever here) and then having to fucking walk for an hour to his father's home was something worth complaining.

To the very last detail.

And that's not where it fucking ends! For some reason unknown to him he doesn't even want to know, the water he almost used to shower (after it fell on his shoulders) was cold as fuck. There was zero percent of warm water in it and not even a single drop in the boiler. Who the fuck — he actually could guess, but still — managed go spent his entire water?! And after going to sleep, sweaty and dirty, not to mention dead tired hoping to finally get some peace and for his stressful day to finally end, those motherfucking women staying beneath the same roof as he was decided to blast off some music just as he fell asleep.

God was he tempted to go down and shoot both of them, but his muscles were so fucking sore that he couldn't even lift a finger, much less go downstairs! But as they wouldn't stop listening to music for a good hour or so, his will to sleep dissipated and he decided to skip the entire sleep part and get himself some coffee.

Yet surprise, motherfucker! No coffee at all! The runts drank it all! ALL to the last grain of coffee. And Vincent being Vincent had only heavy drinks (80% of them being whiskey) instead. Seeing as he was never at home as well, that explained why he didn't bother about coffee and running out of it.

And why Nikolas' misery just got multiplied ten or so times.

Hated his life? It's more like he was willing to commit suicide at any moment given, just to be rid of the sad reality that has befallen him.

Why couldn't he have just a single normal day — just a morning where everything went in his favor would've been enough. And Kaley? That pregnant sister of his had the oddest cravings he's ever seen that she's been sending him on multiple errands for it (approximately six or seven times per hour past two hours).

He wanted to die. He didn't even care if Vincent finally decided to get his revenge for the goddamn classic of his he crashed years ago, he was willing to throw himself in front of a bullet right now.

"Niko!" it was already about the time, he guessed. Standing up from the kitchen counter as he finished some vine/cereals meal if it could even be considered one (Vincent who doesn't spend time in the house was Vincent who doesn't buy stuff for the house either), he headed towards his sister who just called him.

"Yes, Kaley?" he asked, wondering what kind of miracle is she going to demand from him now.

"Niko," after she heard that nickname from Vincent long ago, she never stopped using it. Her excuse — she practiced Italian pronunciation and his name sounded Italian so it was a win-win situation.