Tar Black || BATES MOTEL

By can-dor

Lolita Bell, the long lost twin of Norman Bates. Lolita has lived a life of hell. When Lolita is finally put... More

Tar Black || BATES MOTEL
[1] Story Of My Life
[2] Meet And Greets
[3] Oh, Catastrophe
[4] With You
[5] Childs Play
[6] Cock It And Pull It
[7] Another You
[8] Pay Day
[10] Love Affair
[11] War
[12] Home

[9] Gun Fire

786 33 1
By can-dor

'Sugar, We're going Down Swinging, I'll Be Your Number One With A Bullet'

---

"You've been getting beside yourself, you know that Lolita?

I rolled my eye's and sighed, Jason was talking about a bunch of crap I didn't give a hell about.

"Is it that boy? hmm?"Jason flared his nostrils.

"No" I answered

"What do you do when you go out? where do you go?!"

I gaurd a field of pot "I have a job Jason"

"Doing what?"

Gaurding pot "Babysitting"

Jason scoffed "Babys- Lolita your giving me a bunch of SHIT"

"Whatever, Jason" I scoffed.

"Your coming with everyone today"

"What? No, i'll stay here" Here we go again.

"Lolita, you haven't met not one of your aunts or uncle's" Jason held up one finger.

"Because I don't want to!" I yelled.

"Fix yourself up, you look like a hobo. Your going" That was the last thing Jason said before leaving out of my room.

I sigh and went into the bathroom, Jason was correct, I did look like a hobo. I closed the bathroom door, and began peeling off my old clothes, I jumped at the sound of metal hitting the tile floors.

I looked at the floor. The gun, I had totally forgotten about it. I sighed and picked it up from the floor. Sitting it on that back of that toliet and covered it with my clothes, just in case someone came in here.

About ten minutes later, I hopped out of the shower and tossed on some clothes. Something cute and girly, a black bustier top, a high waisted skirt, leggings and lowtops. My gun was tucked safely away in my thigh holster that Remo gave me. For the first time in years, I had curled my hair. I looked so cute and innocent. Which was not true, because I killed someone... I took my stupid medication and went outside. Everyone was loading there kid's into there cars. When Jason said 'everyone' was going, he meant everyone.

***

We pulled up to a Mexican restaurant in town. The whole family took up about half the damn restaurant.

"This is so lame!" Jamie sighed.

The stupid mereachi music that played made me want to pull my hair out. Right now, I could possibly be banging Dylan or working. But instead i'm at some cheesy ass restaurant with these people.

"I know right" I rolled my eye's.

"Yeah, I could've been banging that chick with the oxygen tank right about now" Greyson rolled his eye's.

"Oh, please Emma is not interested in you! she has gunner" Emily rolled her eyes.

"What are you people talking about?" I asked.

"Your never at the motel, so you don't know" Emily replied.

There was so much going on at the motel and I was oblivious to everything.

"Can I order a beer?" Cody asked, narrowing his eye's.

"Cody, we have a fucking kid's menu. No you cannot get a beer" Jamie spat

"Betcha' I can"

The waitress approached our table. The waitress wore plain demin jeans and a shirt with the restaurants name on it.

"Whould you all like anything?" She asked with a smile.

"Uhm, yes. I'd like the tortilla chicken soup" Jamie said in a polite tone.

"I'd like a soft shelled taco with romanian lettuce" I ordered.

"The creamy burrito casserole" Alec ordered

"The sour chicken enchiladas and a beer" Cody ordered.

The waitress looked up from her note pad "The people at table seven said none of you could order any alcoholic drinks" the waitress shrugged..

"Told you" Emily giggled. Some of the adults sat at table seven, which was a couple rows down from us.

After everyone got done ordering. The waitress left our table.

"CAN I GET A BEER!" Someone randomly yelled, causing everyone to turn and look at him. I narrowed my eye's on the man.

Zane. It was Zane, and Dylan sat opposite of him, hanging his head in embarrassment. I rose from my seat, about to walk over to Dylan and Zane until Jamie spoke to me.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

I didn't reply, I just waved my hand at her and began walking toward the front, where Dylan and Zane sat. Dylan glared up at me and raised his eyebrows.

"The hell are you doing here, girl?" Zane took a sip of his beer. Zane's face was covered in blue and purple bruises.

"My family is eating out here" I answer, sending Dylan a smile

"You look really cute" Dylan said, getting up from his seat. Reaching in for a hug.

"I need a smoke" Zane took another sip of his beer before leaving out of the restaurant. Me and Dylan followed behind like little trained puppies.

"Isn't your dad here?" Dylan asked

"Yeah" I answered.

The cigarette smoke from Zane's lit cigarette blew past my way, almost making me gag.

Dylan pulled me into a hug, his hand rested on my waist.

"Lolita!" I pulled away from Dylan's hug as Jason's voice rung through my ears.

"Wh-" the sound of gun fire cut me short, Jason and Zane dropped to the floor. While me and Dylan ducked behind a car. Bullets crashed into the windows of the car, sending the glass falling to the ground in shards.

"Oh shit who are these people!?" I yelled.

"Stay down!" Dylan said, pulling his gun from his pants and began to let bullets fly as he aimed for the car that hurried down the street. A bald man shot our way as he hung out of the window. I grabbed the gun from my holster

"LOLITA!" Jason yelled,

But I ignored him and joined Dylan and began to aim for the car. The bullets bounced off of the car like a rubber ball. The car reached the end of the street, and turned right.

Dylan and I looked at eachother with wide eye's. I glanced down at Jason who looked up at me with terror written all over his face from the ground. The tires of the car screeched as it sped back down the street. Dylan reloaded his gun and walked into the street, fearlessly. Like this car speeding down the street wouldn't hit and kill him.

"DYLAN!" I yelled but he paid me no attention. He held the gun up and began firing. I clenched my jaw and focused on the car coming down the street. From where I was standing I could send a bullet flying straight through the front windows of the car.

"Don't hold your gun sideways, your not a gangster" Dylan's wise words replayed in my mind.

I stood on the sidewalk and held up my gun, straight. As the car came hurtling toward Dylan, I inhaled deeply and put my finger on the trigger. At that point, everything seemed to move in  slow motion. The bullet came firing from the gun, the gun powder flying back in my face and the shell of the bullet dropped to the ground with the cling cling sound.

The bullet landed directly were I planned, in the man's head. I planned for it to hit the driver but it hit the other man in the passenger seat  instead. The driver kept on driving, the next thing I saw was Dylan's body flying onto the hood of the car, his body created a spiderweb on the wind shield and he fell to the ground, unconscious with the gun still locked in his hand.

"Dylan!" I yelled, running into the street and lifting his head, slapping his face a bit.

"Dylan! Dylan!" I screamed.

Got dammit, he was completely out. And he needed medical help.

"Lolita!" Zane yelled, running into the street "We have to get out of here!"

"No" my voice cracked like an arctic ice flow, tears threatening to fall from my eye's "No" I shook my head

"Leave him, grab the gun!" Zane yelled. But I didn't move. Zane sighed and grabbed the gun from Dylan's hand, grabbed my arm and pulled me along with him.

Dylan's body laid unconscious in the street, while I fled the scene.

---

W H A T.

I'M GONNA FOLLOW ALONG WITH THE EPISODES NOW, BUT I'LL BE ADDING MY OWN TWIST TO EVERYTHING BC' I'M AWESOME.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201 1 29
Kidnapped at birth and made mortal once crossing to Earth she was supposed to be immortal she was born on Neverland. With her twin brother Peter. Her...
2.5K 91 15
Tinker Bell Fan Fiction Twist: Terence tried helping to find the Lost Treasure mirror that remained a last wish, but Tinker Bell's wish wasn't what s...
14K 211 17
I had met evil when I was barely becoming a girl. --------------------- Violet Hale was a fairly normal girl for her young age. She dealt with frien...
4.7K 545 39
Kendall waited on the stand for him to arrive, it was raining heavily and instead of him a stranger appeared and kidnapped her. Her life now totally...