[4] With You

'I Used To be a flower on the wall in the back row, Never Was a Home coming queen. Just A Shadow'

---

Just a day in White Pine and I almost died. This place is crazy. I gazed at my reflection, my soaking wet hair stuck to my head. My big blue eyes looked back at me. I closed my eye's and begun to run my index finger across my bottom lip. The scene of Dylan touching my mouth playing back in my mind. How his finger just brushed across my lips so smoothly. My eye's shot back open when I heard a knock at the door. Could that be Dylan!, I only had on a towel.

"Coming!" I yelled as I sprinted toward the door. Unlocking the door, grabbing the knob and pulling the door open.

Greyson's tall body stood in the doorway.

I let out a sigh "What?" I snapped.

"God, Lolita! I thought we lost you! I'm so glad your okay!" Greyson dropped his whole entire bad boy act and wrapped me in a hug.

"Come on, get off of me!" I pushed Greyson off of me.

"How'd you get away?" He asked, drying a falling tear with the sleeve of his jacket.

"Well, a little angle saved me" I smiled

"I'm so sorry, I thought they blew your freaking head off up there and I was just starting to like you" He shook his head.

"Yeah, listen. Greyson, I understand your sorry and all but it'll just be best if you stopped talking about it" The whole thing was already traumatizing enough, I didn't want to keep hearing about how sorry they were "Plus i'm on lock down for two weeks" I shrugged.

"Yeah, I know. Jamie told me about it. Two weeks is a-a long time"

"No, not really. I don't mind it" I shook my head "But i'm gonna get dressed and go to bed"

"Okay, Goodnight... Cousin" Greyson flashed me a crooked smile.

I smiled back in reply, I wasn't going to bed, I was gonna stay up an wait for Dylan no matter how long it took. I closed the door back and went over to the dresser, unzipped my bag and pulling out a cheetah print bra and black panties. After I got dressed in that I put on one of my favorite night gown and high knee socks. Yes, a night gown. I know it's a bit oldish but I loved night gowns. I brushed my wet hair back and put it in a low ponytail to dry out. I had nothing at all to do but sit and wait. I looked up at the clock that hung above my bed.

11:40

He still wasn't here, it's almost twelve. I guess he forgot about me? Guess i'd crawl under the covers and got to sleep. I was really expecting someone as cute and nice as him to come see me, that's absurd. I mentally laughed to myself. God I was stupid.

"Hey"

I jumped at the voice, Dylan. He stood in the doorway, a smile on his face. My accusations were incorrect. He didn't forget.

"I thought you probably forgot about this!" I got up from the bed, I wanted to run into his arms and hug him.

"No, I just got distracted by some movie" Dylan shrugged

"Oh, really? What movie?"

"This is the end" Dylan fully entered the room, closing the door behind him.

"With James Franco right?" I asked, leaning up against the dresser.

"Yeah, that was probably one of the dumbest hilarious movies off all time" Dylan laughed