[9] Gun Fire

'Sugar, We're going Down Swinging, I'll Be Your Number One With A Bullet'

---

"You've been getting beside yourself, you know that Lolita?

I rolled my eye's and sighed, Jason was talking about a bunch of crap I didn't give a hell about.

"Is it that boy? hmm?"Jason flared his nostrils.

"No" I answered

"What do you do when you go out? where do you go?!"

I gaurd a field of pot "I have a job Jason"

"Doing what?"

Gaurding pot "Babysitting"

Jason scoffed "Babys- Lolita your giving me a bunch of SHIT"

"Whatever, Jason" I scoffed.

"Your coming with everyone today"

"What? No, i'll stay here" Here we go again.

"Lolita, you haven't met not one of your aunts or uncle's" Jason held up one finger.

"Because I don't want to!" I yelled.

"Fix yourself up, you look like a hobo. Your going" That was the last thing Jason said before leaving out of my room.

I sigh and went into the bathroom, Jason was correct, I did look like a hobo. I closed the bathroom door, and began peeling off my old clothes, I jumped at the sound of metal hitting the tile floors.

I looked at the floor. The gun, I had totally forgotten about it. I sighed and picked it up from the floor. Sitting it on that back of that toliet and covered it with my clothes, just in case someone came in here.

About ten minutes later, I hopped out of the shower and tossed on some clothes. Something cute and girly, a black bustier top, a high waisted skirt, leggings and lowtops. My gun was tucked safely away in my thigh holster that Remo gave me. For the first time in years, I had curled my hair. I looked so cute and innocent. Which was not true, because I killed someone... I took my stupid medication and went outside. Everyone was loading there kid's into there cars. When Jason said 'everyone' was going, he meant everyone.

***

We pulled up to a Mexican restaurant in town. The whole family took up about half the damn restaurant.

"This is so lame!" Jamie sighed.

The stupid mereachi music that played made me want to pull my hair out. Right now, I could possibly be banging Dylan or working. But instead i'm at some cheesy ass restaurant with these people.

"I know right" I rolled my eye's.

"Yeah, I could've been banging that chick with the oxygen tank right about now" Greyson rolled his eye's.

"Oh, please Emma is not interested in you! she has gunner" Emily rolled her eyes.

"What are you people talking about?" I asked.

"Your never at the motel, so you don't know" Emily replied.

There was so much going on at the motel and I was oblivious to everything.

"Can I order a beer?" Cody asked, narrowing his eye's.

"Cody, we have a fucking kid's menu. No you cannot get a beer" Jamie spat

"Betcha' I can"

The waitress approached our table. The waitress wore plain demin jeans and a shirt with the restaurants name on it.