[10] Love Affair

'Turn My World Upside Down'
----

1 Day Later

"He's dead Zane, he's fucking dead!" I screamed

Zane had allowed me to the stay at the warehouse were they trimmed the weed.

"He isn't dead" Zane sighed.

"I need a drink a smoke an E-pill or something!" I needed to get the thought of Dylan being dead off of my mind

"No, you need to go home Lolit and get a goodnights rest" Remo suggested.

"No, fuck no. My dad just saw me drive a bullet through someone's head no!" I shook my head.

Remo's eyes grew wide "You killed another Ford?!" He was unaware.

"Hell yeah she did" Zane scoffed "I mean, Remo man you should've saw how she aimed that motherfucker. Complete accuracy" Zane over did it.

"And what did you do?" Remo narrowed his eye's on Zane. Zane sighed and didn't reply

"Not a damn thing" Remo nodded "Come on Lolita, you need to clean up. You can stay at my place for tonight"

"Thank you, Remo" I smiled and got up. If I returned to the motel Jason would probably call the cops on me..

***

"This place is pretty cute" I said as I explored Remo's condo. The floors were covered in pure white carpet, not a stain on them. In the living room, a 72 inch hung from the walls, a glass table sat in the middle of the floors and the black leather couches formed a half square.

"I didn't think you'd be this... classy" I imagined his place would look like a shack.

"Listen, you can sleep in my bed for tonight. I'll take the couch"

"No, i'll take the couch. You go ahead and sleep in your bed"

"I'd prefer you to drool on my pillow then my real leather couch okay?" Remo smiled, pointing to his couch.

"I understand" I nodded.

"But first, let me get you something to sleep in" Remo led me to his room.

My jaw dropped when Remo pushed open the door to his room. It was gorgeous. The colors of his room matched with everything else in his house. Black and White.

His bed was a queen size, the Black and white blanket tucked perfectly, the floor of the room wasn't carpeted like the rest of the house, it was white marbled floors, the lights were dimmed and a couple candles were lit near the window.

"Ah shit, I thought I put these out earlier" Remo said, referring to the candles.

"No, don't blow them out" I stopped him.

Remo shrugged and went into his closet, pulling out a long V-neck shirt. While he searched for my night wear, I took a seat on his bed. It felt like I was sitting on a bed of clouds.

"Here" Remo tossed me the shirt. I sighed and grabbed the shirt.

"I'll be out there if you need anything" Remo exited his room, closing the door behind him.

Since Remo was way smaller then me, his shirt stopped at the top of my ass, which did little help. So I just kept my leggings on with the shirt. I sat my clothes on the bedside table and laid down, this bed was way softer then the one's at the motel.

After about an hour or tossing and turning, unable to fall asleep. I gave up on falling asleep and got out of bed, the marbled floors beneath my feet ice cold. I moved silently as I made my way to the door pulling it open silently, not trying to make a sound. The faint glow of the TV reflecting on the walls were the only shrd of light in the living room. I pulled open the door fully, exiting the room. I silently moved into the living room. Remo sat on the couch, a cup clutched in his hand and a lit joint in the ashtray.