[6] Cock It And Pull It

'Lucifer Just Might Be Your Middle Name'

---

I glared at the pill bottle in my hand. Contemplating on taking them or not. If I took these pills, i'd be my old boring self, i'd be under control. If I didn't, I could be in depression or go into manic. And to be completely honest, being in Manic felt like heaven. But I wasn't going to take that chance. I twisted open the bottle and took my medication... I still couldn't get Dylan out of my head, how he yelled at me like that,

'What if I worked for Zane?' That absurd thought has been flooding my head all-day. But what if I did? I'd be making thousands a day. I have really been considering this though, I could gaurd the mijuana, pick up guns or whatever they do. All I had to do was get in contact with him, but I was not going back up to the fields. Greyson had to know a little about this if he knew where to find the weed at. I tossed on my jacket and went over to Greyson's.

I stood at Greyson's door, knocking rapidly.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" Greyson yelled.

Greyson pulled open the door, holding his demin pants just below his torso. "What the hell where you doing?" I asked, pushing past him and entering the room.

"I said I was coming"

"What, Oh..." I paused, just understanding what he was saying.

"What do you want anyway?" Greyson asks as he adjusted his belt.

"Uh, I wanted to ask how do you know about that whole... Weed thing?"

"Oh, a buddy of my dad's told me about it" He answered "Why?"

"I've been thinking about... working for them" I shrugged.

"What, are you fucking insane girl they'd kill you right on the spot!"

I shook my head, yes. I was insane. "Greyson, i'm way badder then you think"

"Could you shoot someone while they cried and begged for mercy right infront of you?"

"Yes, I've stabbed my father over ten times, then laughed as I watched him clinging on to life infront of kids" I said. Referring to Marcel.

"Oh lord..." Greyson said wide eyed.

"Can you atleast take me to someone and see if they can get me in?"

"All of sudden, you wanna work in illegal drug business's. Why?"

"They pay good money, please" I pouted. 

"Fine, but if they start shooting. I'm leaving you to die... again"

**

We stood under the grey pale cloud filled sky.

"There they are" Greyson pointed to a group of men, standing around on the dock. Smoking, drinking and selling to the fisherman.

I sighed and started toward the group of men. I didn't hear the sound of Greyson's combats stomping along the wooden docks. "What're you- come on" I glared over my shoulder, at Greyson who stood by the entry of the dock. "No, I'll stand here. I'm fine here" Greyson's personality definitely didn't fit with his 'Bad Boy' look at all. 

I shook my head disappointed and continued on to the group of men. As I grew closer, I got afraid. Wanting so badly to back out. But, I didn't.

"I held the gun up to the dudes head like this" I remember Zane's voice.

I inhaled as I moved in closer to the group of men dressed in all black. Everyone stops there conversation and turn to me, wide eye'd. I recognize about three face's which are Zane's, The other dude who was apart of the incident and... Dylan. Dylan slowly stood up from the plastic crait he sat on and glared at me.