[3] Oh, Catastrophe

'Darkness I Fear, Sits Inside Of You, Silently Waiting To Crawl It's Way Back To The Surface'

---

May, Greyson, Cody, Jamie and I have been walking through the forest for hours now. We've supposed to been heading down to the shore, but stupid Greyson wanted to do something else. I've been having anxiety about this whole thing. Everyone I was with, were the bad one's.

May was a short thin girl, bleached purple hair and dark brown eyes. with three piercings. A lip ring, nose ring and a dermal on the side of her right eye and two tattoos, one on her arm and one on her wrist. It's unbelievable that she's only fifteen. She wore a gray dress with a white skull on it, black leggings and black lowtop converse.

Greyson was a tall black haired brown eyed muscular boy, who happened to be eighteen. So he basically ran the other's. Greyson wore a basic white v-neck, black demin skinny jeans and all white converse.

Cody had a body like mine, tall and skinny. Cody's sandy brown hair hung right about his shoulders. He was my age aswell, seventeen. But he was a complete rebel. Cody wore black leather skinny jeans, a dark blue shirt and black combats. He reminded me much of Jamie Campbell Bower.

Jamie was fifteen, out of everyone here she was the only chilled one, but still she was terrible just like the rest. Jamie was short with braces. Her hair was a shade of auburn and filled with tight natural curls, her skin was a light caramel color. Jamie was interracial. She wore a long lose fitting black shirt, black leggings and lowtop vans.

"Where the hell are we going!" I yelled, stopping and leaning against a tree.

"We're almost here, shut up" Greyson replied back.

I let out a heavy sigh, whatever we where about to find probably was illegal or dangerous. God, why did the group of dauntless have to ask me to join them?!

I continued on walking with the rest.

Finally, we approached a passage way.

"Guys, as soon as we walk up this passage. We'll be in heaven" Greyson told us.

I rolled my eyes as us all walked up the passage way.

I literally could not believe what I was seeing. A gasp escaped Jamie's and May's mouth.

"A FIELD OF FUCKING WEED" Greyson yelled, waving his arms in the air with a smile on his face.

Mirjiuana, a field of mirjiuana. How did he even find this? The green plants stood at about four feet tall Each. I'm sure being here was not a good idea. I narrowed my eye's on tent, only a couple yards away from us someone was here. Black crows hovered over the tent. A sign of death. Me, being the person I was slowly started toward the tent. Just as I enclosed on the tent, the horrid smell of something bitter slammed into my nose. I gulped deeply as I pulled open the flap of the tent, but before I could successfuly see what hid in there. A arm was wrapped around my neck, choking me almost. Screams came from behind. The screams of everyone running away, just leaving me here.

"KILL HER!" A male voice yelled. "SHE'S SEEN TO MUCH!"

"I've seen nothing!" I managed to ease out, but the grip of this man's arm grew tighter around me neck. To the point were I was lifted off of my feet. Hovering above the ground. Luckily the grip was loosend and I was tossed to the ground. My face slamming into the ground, scuffing my head a little. What exactly was going on here?

"But before I do blow her brains out. I'd like to have a piece of that" The man's voice grew closer.

I lifted my head from the ground, my hair was now all over my head, tangled. The man grabbed a handful of my brown locks, "Stand up" he screamed. I was used to getting yelled at to do things. I nervously stood up on my feet. Exposing my face to the man. The man glared at me, his grayish blonde hair flipped back. The man was skinny, he didn't look like he could do much harm. Right now, I could run off into the fields. But I wasn't going to take a chance... I stood here quivering in fear. I knew this was a stupid idea I should have never followed them I SHOULDN'T HAVE EVEN COME OUTSIDE!