[1] Story Of My Life

'The Walls Keep Crumbling Down, But I'll Stand Brave'

----

The ones who've I've trusted most, did nothing but hurt and minipulate me. You see, I was born to a lady who did not want me. So she gave me up without any hesitation, but little did she know. That the people she trusted with her little girls life are the ones who have completely ruined me. They've made me into this person I am today.

Grace and Marcel Bell. Known as my parent's, they've always treated me well, brought me nice things, kept me clean and well fed. But I was never acceptable to them. I was always the black sheep of the family. Before the Bell family had adopted me, they've already had kids of their own. Maggie and Carson. The Bell family had honey blonde hair and grass green eyes, while I on the other hand had dark brown hair and blue eye's. I obviously was not either of theres. They've always shunned me. When Marcel comes home from a long hard day of working, he does not go to his wife, he comes to me. Forcing me to satisfy him. Grace knew well about it aswell, but she did nothing at all to prevent it. And many other days when Marcel is stressed and angry, he blaims poor little me for any and everything, it could be the simplest things like leaving a dish unclean, or even making a sound. At the age of fifteen, I found myself in prison for attempted murder. I was looking at a sentence of four years, but I pleaded my case to the judge. Telling how badly Marcel would beat me and how he'd come in my room at night. Luckily she allowed the case to be dropped. But still at fifteen, I couldn't be out on my own. I was put into another home. I've spent two years with the 'Carter' family and I can not explain how releaved I am to finally feel safe at home, knowing I won't be raped or hurt. So here I am now, in Portland, Oregon.

"Are you sure you have everything?!" Jason asked, also known as 'dad'

"Yes, I have everything. Sunscreen, towels, clothes, bug spray" I heavily sighed as I went over the list.

"Got your medication?"

"Yea" I answered. I had been diagnosed with Disperssion. And I had to take these horrid anti dipressent pills every day.

Today, we where heading out to White Pine Bay Oregon for a little family reunion. Even though I only knew like seven people. It's my first summer leaving Portland. And I could have not been happier.

"Lillian, come on honey! We are ready!" He called out to his wife.

Lillian slowly entered the living room, a roller bag cluthed in one hand, and a suitcase in the other. Lillian and Jason were both tall, pale and lanky. Just like me, They resembled high-school nerds. Lillian stood at 5'8, her blood red hair hung above her shouldrs, her long thin nose and wide dark eye's complemented her face nicely. On the other hand, Jason stood at 6'2 his tall frame hoverd over both mine and Lillian's. Jason's hair was in no particular style, it just sat there on his head, a mop of blonde curls. Jason had a long skinny nose, his eye's were a shade of blue and hazel, and he a perfectly out lined jaw. Jason had no 'style' it always looks like he puts on the first thing he see's. But Lillian was a fashion god. She took time and carefully picked what she'll wear, but her whole wardrobe consisted of nothing more then black and red. You'd never think these two people were pushing fourty.

"Do I look good?" Lillian asked, winking in Jason's direction, awaiting for his comment about her outfit.

"Very, now let's go" He replied, grabbing the keys from the coffee table.

I'd be spending the whole summer with a bunch of people I didn't know.I was awfully antisocial and awkward. I believe it would be a megnifcent thing for me to go and associate with other's. But that would take a lot of practice...