Woody and Yale Falling Under

kimmyxad द्वारा

⚠️ Do not read this book first if you haven't read "I Call Her Blueberry" and you are planning to do so later... अधिक

Prologue
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty-One.
Chapter Twenty-Two.
Chapter Twenty-Three.
Chapter Twenty-Four.
Chapter Twenty-Five.
Chapter Twenty-Six.
Chapter Twenty-Seven.
Chapter Twenty-Eight.
Chapter Twenty-Nine.
Chapter Thirty.

Chapter Four.

162 13 1
kimmyxad द्वारा

Woody's Point Of View

I felt the hot water dripping down the contours of my face, my hair was wet as I just stood there in the shower, breathing in as the steam kissed my skin as if it was trying to comfort me with its hug. I waited for the water to make me feel pure as if I was trying to wash away the shitty feeling that was so hard to forget.

It's like I couldn't-

"Woody?" I heard a feminine voice slither into the bathroom almost gently, entering the foggy air before she did. Following her was the squeak that came from her motion of shutting the door behind herself almost softly.

I instantly froze as I cautiously placed the washrag onto the metal bar.

"Errr?" I swallowed, feeling my brows press themselves together "Brook?" I questioned.

It sounded like her. Her tone was angelic and almost husky in a sexy way.

I couldn't see a thing through the steamed up glass door that separated her from me.

Brook was the girl I had hooked up with last night at the party I had forced Denver to throw. Fuck, to be honest I didn't know she was still here.

I thought she left a few hours ago after we fucked.

I called Yale this morning promising that I would call her at 6, obviously with the intent of seeing her. I was showering because I had to sober up and at least be smelling good when I saw her again.

Why I needed to see her was fucking puzzling but I just needed to. I felt like she didn't judge me because she didn't know me, she didn't pity me. But I think I also wanted to see her again because apart of me wondered if she was okay.

It was four thirty in the late afternoon. I had to get done and Brook was here to delay that.
Fuck, Denver should really start kicking people out by at least two.

"Woody, yeah it's me." She said pulling me from my thoughts as she answered from outside of the shower.

"You okay?" I ran my hand through my wet glossy hair, pushing it back. Please go away Brook, I just wanna fucking be depressed in peace, without-

"Yeah." She said as the shower door slowly opened, steam flowing out, water drops hitting my shoulders and sliding down my body as if it was melting on my skin as I turned to see her.

Her blonde long hair ran down her back, her face was beautiful she looked like a model. The girl was fucking stunning, my eyes fell down slowly as it lingered on her soft skin.

She was naked.

She stared at me as her eyes had spoken images of seductions, her tits looked so perfect as she stepped inside of the shower shutting the door behind herself.

Fuck.

I watched the water slide down her body as it began to wet her after she had stepped beneath the showerhead, the water dripping from her skin. She smirked as I boldly stepped up to her pulling her against me she smiled sweetly at me and then brought her mouth to mine, her lips felt like marshmallows, so soft and smooth as she began to kiss me slowly before it was passionate.

My lips slid from hers, greeting her neck as I began to trail my kisses on her skin, feeling her fingers glide through my wet hair. I lifted her body up into the air effortlessly as she wrapped her thick thighs around my waist, feeling my arm muscles keep her firmly afloat. I pressed her back against the shower wall as I continued to kiss her skin, her eyes shut,  "Suck" she moaned as her elbows rested on my shoulders, she ran her fingers through my hair  "Im waiting Woody." She begged as I smirked and then licked my lips before cupping my mouth around her breast, I began to suck her skin as she moaned.

This is what happens when you fucking think with your dick, all I wanna do is fuck this girl right now,

Or that's at least what I thought in that moment,

until my phone rang from the counter near the stack of towels outside of the shower.

I stopped sucking her skin as I pulled my head back and twisted my neck to look at the shower door. I focused my listening to make sure I was really hearing my phone and not just imagining it.

Yale?

I swallowed.

I really want it to be.

"Woody. No. Fuck me." She could feel I wanted to pull away to answer my phone as she gripped me, holding onto the silver chain around my neck.

"I'll be with you right now, just lemme get this call." I pecked her lips and then smiled a cheeky smile before pecking her lips again. She rolled her eyes.

"Whatever." She said as I placed her down gently before climbing out of the shower to answer the call.

Private number? Okay.

Fucking weird, but I'm sure its her. Who else could it be.

I cleared my throat.

"Hey, I hope you're not calling me to tell me that you've changed your mind." I smirked, hearing the shower door shut loudly from behind me, someone was pissed.

"About what?" She seemed annoyed over the phone and then my face dropped. I felt angry, frustrated and irritated in one emotion.

"What the fuck you want Maggie?" My voice thick, as I exhaled heavily.

"I'm in front of Denver's, come outside." She said sternly.

"Why? You got the cops with you?"

"No cops." She paused. "Just me."

I honestly don't have energy for this shit. I could feel my patience running thin.

"I don't wanna see you get the fuck outta here." I hung up, feeling myself about the explode.

The fucking nerve of that whore! The fuck she think I owe her shit? I don't owe her nothing, not a conversation, nothing!

She ayt in her head to come over here demanding that I see her!?

Fuck her! She's dead to me.

I had to release this anger. I felt like smashing shit and hitting this fucking glass shower door broken.

I opened the shower door seeing Brook standing there, I breathed in for a moment and decided that she would be my release of anger.

I was going to fuck her so hard, making her incapable of walking out of here.

I inhaled through my nose and cracked my neck.

"Bend over for daddy." I said stepping inside as she licked her lips and bent over for me as I pulled her body towards me, gripping her hips tightly as she gasped.

She moaned loudly "Woody. Oh God Woody!" She laughed in pain "Cum daddy." she begged.

"Woody!" I heard a different voice as his fist began to bang repeatedly on the bathroom door. It was Denver "Get the fuck out here man, get that fucking whore off my property before I fucking kill her!" He was fuming.

Shit.

I pulled myself out of Brook and then wrapped a towel around my waist. "I'm sorry, I need to take care of shit." I said to her before walking out of the bathroom.

Music still played as if the party never stopped as drunk people still drank, danced and laughed. I walked along side the railing, my eyes shot over the balcony which glanced down into the front of Denver's house where people were having a good time just enjoying the vibe but all I felt was anger as Maggie stood there with arms folded over her chest, her slender body like Kendall Jenner's as she was dressed in a short tight blood red dress, in fact it was the one she wore last Christmas.

Her blonde hair was up. I always liked her hair up.

"The fuck out of my way!" I yelled pushing some random guy aside as I made my way down the staircase.

"What the fuck do you want!?" I screamed at her, shrugging my shoulders.

"To talk to you!" She yelled in return, throwing her hands up as people began to watch the show, slowly giving us their full attention.

The sunlight flooded into Denver's house making everything around me as clear as crystal.

I stepped down the staircase reaching the ground floor, not letting my eyes lift from her fucking face.

"I don't wanna fucking talk to you! Get the fuck out of here!"

"Woody, what's-" I heard Kelly appear into the space I was in, coming into the foyer from the kitchen as her eyes looked at me with softness and then she saw her.

"Maggie just fucking go, you're not welcomed here!" She yelled throwing her hands up into the air, glaring at Maggie.

"Shut up Kelly! I wanna talk to Quinton!" Maggie wasn't intimidated.

"Excuse me, who the fuck do you think you're talking to girl? I swear to god tell me to shut up again! I fucking dare you!" Kelly snapped looking as if she was about to jump Maggie but then Denver quickly appeared to grab his girls waist and drag her the fuck out of the foyer.

"Baby stop!" He said as he held onto her tightly, pulling her far away from Maggie.

"I don't wanna talk to you." I said trying to be calm, "You called the fucking cops, you know that bitch John had been trying to arrest me for years!" I said referring to the drug situations Denver and I were apart of. John never caught us or had proof, but he knew...and that's what annoyed him...he couldn't catch us. And now I'm fucking going to jail for beating up a piece of shit who deserved it.

"Woody!" She yelled. "Can you just-" She let out a breath of frustration.

"No, Maggie!" I got defensive "Get him to fucking drop it, get him off my case...then I'll consider having a conversation with you. I'll see how I feel, but that's a fucking start, there's no way I'm going to jail for that shit!"

"Fine." She nodded as her pretty eyes stared at me with softness.

I swear to God those eyes can make me doing anything,

I hate that.

"Now fucking leave. I have shit to do." I glared pulling myself together and then I shrugged as I watched her look at me for a moment longer with those eyes but then I looked away and shook her off as I headed towards the staircase,

to find Brook.

I cant feel this shit anymore man.

I don't want to love Maggie, but I do.

Yale's Point Of View

5:55

And as expected, Chad was on his way out to God knows where.

I knew. I just didn't always like to admit it to myself.

I didn't care,

I wish I believed that.

I sat on the couch folding my legs into my warm comfy seat. I wore an oversized t-shirt, drinking tea watching him as he combed his dark blonde hair back, staring at his reflection in the mirror.

He smelt nice,

clean,

inviting,

sweet.

He glanced at me.

"You sitting downstairs?" He was curious as to why I was sitting here, because I never did when he left to see his mistress.

I swallowed and buried myself deeper into the warmth of the couch cushion.

"Yeah." I took a sip of my hot tea, carefully placing my lips on the rim of the cup. "Some romantic movie is coming on tonight. The Notebook, I think. I prefer to watch it downstairs, the fireplace keeps me warm." I nodded slightly.

"The Notebook? That was the first movie we watched together." He said almost softly causing my heart to feel as if it was pricked by needles.

It hurt but it also felt alive, resurrected. It felt like...for a moment, I remembered being in love with him and then it was gone,

the feeling, the old him...

same thing.

"Yeah it was." I sniffed and then watched him put his phone down onto the coffee table, he always left his phone here when he would go see her, he didn't want me calling him from our house phone and interrupting him when he was with her.

Sometimes I felt like I was the mistress.

I couldn't deny that for a long time it hurt, it hurt to know that I wasn't good enough for him anymore but still no one else was allowed to show me that I was good enough for them. Chad liked me weak and helpless, he liked me,

broken,

But it doesn't hurt knowing that he has someone else anymore, in fact to be honest...I've grown numb to it, numb to the hurt of feeling that I wasn't enough for him.

"I'll be home late." He smirked and then he walked towards me to kiss my forehead gently.

I hated that, just him touching me in general.

"Whatever" I pulled away as he laughed under his breath, grabbing his coat on his way out. He slammed the door behind him and then I heard his car start, and soon,

I felt at ease.

I felt okay, broken but okay.

I stared at his phone on the coffee table and smiled, I don't know why I was smiling but it had been months since I had felt a warm smile on my face. I rolled my eyes playfully at my action as I glanced at the clock on the wall above the TV.

"6"

I said out loud, and the moment it was over I heard a vibration coming from Chad's phone.

I slowly lifted myself from the couch to answer it.

I bit the inside of my cheek smiling, feeling quite nervous,

why the hell was I nervous.

Probably because this was the first time in a long time I had spoken to a man that wasn't Chad.

I answered and placed the phone to my ear.

"Woody?" There's that smile was again.

"Hey." His voice was rough but still kind of soft. "Look, can I pick you up? I mean we can go for a drive or anything really."

I knew he wanted to see me but he isn't really wasting any time.

I was a little taken back in a good way.

"Um..." My heart pounded in my chest. I wanted to go but apart of me still felt loyal to Chad as if going was cheating on him, I don't know why I felt this loyal to him even though he never was to me.

I shook my head, closing my eyes and convincing myself to to take the risk.

I nodded.

"Sure, but I'm not dressed." I said looking down at my ratty old t-shirt and then covered my eyes with my free hand.

"It's okay." He laughed "I'll give you time to get dressed if you want but if not...come as you are, I'm not going to judge you." I could feel him smirking.

"No definitely give me some time." I felt my cheeks reddening. I felt shy like I was back in middle school "Maybe ten minutes? Is that okay?" I swear it's been so long since I had gotten dressed up to go anywhere,

"Sure." He said effortlessly. "Um...see you soon." He now seemed nervous too.

We were both acting like we were in middle school.

What is happening!?

I laughed "Yes. Until then Woody."

"Until then." I could feel him smirking and then I smiled stupidly and hung up.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.1M 38.7K 71
Completed Book. **MORE THAN ONE ENDING!!** MAJOR MATURE WARNING! This story contains mature themes and strong language throughout. "He is my addict...
xavier cσυят द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

181K 6.6K 50
May Zecora, a happy 19 year old that has moved on from her losses with the help of her boyfriend, Logan, wakes up to find her world being flipped ar...
1.1K 19 12
**This book is not for ages under 18** Have you ever been so addicted to someone, that you don't know how you ever lived your life without them? Whe...
1.7M 53.1K 72
One day you're happy, and the next, a freak accident exposes your boyfriend's dirty little secrets in the worst possible way. I lost the man I loved...